Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester2008 View Post
Guys. Silver Scizor's mate is doing an online game for KH. He wamts original characters. Do you guys want your characters in his game.
what do you think .

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching
Old 12-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Would be nice to know who that is....

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 12-11-2008, 03:49 AM
gamelord Offline
Experienced Trainer

He/She can use mine, as long as He/She abuses it or claims it as He/She's own
Uno Friend Code: 0818-3771-4290
Old 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

A game? Like what? I would like Xiac and Kayden in there.... especially Xiac.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I wouldn't mind, but I'd like more info first.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Deoxys
Homeworld: Space
Looks: Changes at will between these
Personality: Distant and often unresponsive, Deoxys is a kind creature thrown into a dangerous situation. Before the events of last year, Deoxys had never seen any life other than his brother, who is also one of his species. While often confused by other life, he can communicate telepathically. Because he is generally open and kind-hearted,combined with his little knowledge of other customs, it is easy to take advantage of him
History: A creature that exists in space, one of the two last remnants of it's kind. His world was the first to be destroyed by the Heartless, leaving his older brother and him the last of their species alive. Now cautious of everything, they tend to avoid all the other worlds for fear of attack. After several years of this, they landed on Destiny Island, and were attacked by the locals. They quickly fled back to space, where they've lived untill feeling an astral disturbance a few days ago. It was so great, the two had to investigate the source.
Weapon: Form change, Psychic and energy attacks
Extra:Only two of this species still exist, and they have never been documented before. The crystal on his chest is a deep teal greel color

Name:Revert
Homeworld: Space/ homeworld destroyed.
Looks: changes between the four at will.
Personality: The other of the near-extinct species of Deoxys, Revert, is more used to Human thought patterns and is not as succeptible to being tricked. Unlike his overly-kind brother, Revert is openly hostile towards most other residents of the universe, and tends to attack first and ask questions later. Because of this, he normally stays in attack form, as it is better suited to his personality
History: Like his younger brother, Revert is one of the last of his kind. After his world was destroyed, Revert took responsibility for his younger brother. He tends to be a bit overprotective. When Revert felt the astral disturbances, he and his brother decided to check it out, no matter what could happen
Weapon:form change, psychic and energy attacks
Extra:Like his brother, he is the last of his species. The crystal on his chest is a deep violet color
Old 12-19-2008, 03:08 AM
Winter Offline

Hello Metal, what's up with your charries?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:09 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I'm insane, that's what. Either accept or deny, I'm not feeling too creative this evening.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:35 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, I was expecting Silver, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to deny these guys, I got on gamelord for digimon, so I'm gonna have to bust you here.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:36 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Meh, if you want Silver, I think I can swing that tonight. I'll see about it.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:12 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Silver
Homeworld: Destroyed.
Looks:
Personality: Normally, Silver's friendly and rather open-hearted, and generally tries to help people when he can. Because of reent events, he's become more closed off with his emothions, but still tries to help people with his powers. Silver dislikes talking about his past to anyone for reasons known only to himself.
History: An only child and now orphan, Silver's homeworld was the first consumed by the Heartless. Few survived. Silver dosen't talk much about what his world because of the low number of survivors and the emotions tied to them. From Silver's demeanor, it can be deduced that he was among the world's freedom fighters, trying to fight off the heartless before they consumed the world. After it's destruction, Silver drifted around and learned various hand-to-hand fighting styles while trying to figure out what to do next.
Weapon: Psychic powers, ability to form solid-form mental projections
Extra: Silver is one of the few survivors of the first world destroyed by the Heartless. The planet had yet o be discovered by any travelers, so relatively few managed to get off the planet before it's destruction.

Name: Vlad Plasmius
Homeworld: Unknown
Looks: Vlad
Personality: Vlad's general outer appearance showcase him as a well to do man; rich, debonair, suave, clever, manipulative, intelligent, and mysterious. He plans out his well strategized ideas to get what he wants, when he wants it, showcasing patience as well as a slick side. He isn't above using others as his pawn in his well played game of chess to reach further into his goals, never giving up when he is down and going into another phase of his multi-plans. To compensate for his losses, Vlad savors the small personal victories. When under stress, he frequently shouts out snack names ("Oh, butter biscuits", "Oh, sugar cookies", etc).
History: Vlad Plasmius is a Ghost-Human hybrid from an unknown world (presumably Halloweentown, but he won't say) who claims to have confronted an army of Heartless and survived (which is likely, as Vlad is not a liar). Plasmius has a habit of seeking out the most powerful beings and challanging them. He's confronted Cloud, Leon, and Sora in a joint effort and single-handedly bested all three, one after the other with no healing in between. Most of Vlad's past is unknown to anyone but him, because he despises when people try to interfere with his life.
Weapon: ghost powers (Intangibility, invisibility, flight, Ectoplasmic energy manipulation, duplication)
Extra: Vlad's body heals faster than a normal humans body, but he is still veunrable to physycal attacks unless he turns intangible. His ectoplasmic energy attacks can be reflected using certain spells.
Old 12-19-2008, 04:03 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008

I have told you pretty much everything. I will try a get more information for you guys. SOZ for not posting on the RPG.
(WERE IS MY CHARACTER(, pulling hair out)).

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching
Old 12-20-2008, 12:43 AM
Winter Offline

Jake: You put him in Halloween Town!!!!!!!

Metal: Silver is accepted, but seriously, no Vlad. is your new obssession Danny Phantom or something?

Old 12-20-2008, 03:45 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Meh, I can live with that.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Winter Offline

Alrighty!