Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-17-2008, 10:16 PM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Oh, I see, I'll edit it.

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Old 11-18-2008, 11:51 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanineSavior View Post
Oh, I see, I'll edit it.
Yes, please edit it. Hey dottio, you're accepted and ArcanineSavior, you will be once you fix up the keyblade issue.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-18-2008, 11:55 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

FINALLY! Also, if you like Code Geass. Check out the discussion board, I posted an idea there.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:46 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

i would like to be good but i will be evil if you need

Name:Gizmo Westmen
Homeworld:

Looks: Gizmo is a 5,9 , 134 pound teen. He has black hair the front is red . he has one green on blue eyes.He wears an orange dress shirt with blue dress pants. over that he wears a dark blue leather jacket with an orange hood. Has a blue beannie hat with orange goggles around his neck.

Personality; Gizmo is a nice kid he has a short attention span and can't pay attention very well. He likes to pester people and is often rather goofy. He is a genuis but can't keep his mind strait. He likes fighting but is often one to come up with a plan then to do one. He is a tech wizard hence the name gizmo he can and will fix any tech he can. he enjoys mechanical things and loves to tinker

History:As a boy he never knew his parents and often did not care to know. He never knew his real name so Gizmo was givin to him by some kids he grew up with. As he grew up he knew he was special but never knew he grow up to destory planets but he wants nothing more then to find and kill his parents.

wepons: has two swords one called hati and skoll . they sommon two very powerfull dragon demons in the form of wolves . they are large hati is red as Skoll is Black they have wings and gold coallers with bracelets and helmets covering there face.
Extra:

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair

Last edited by CrimsonReaper; 11-20-2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: changed wepon
Old 11-19-2008, 12:50 AM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riika-Chan View Post
Yes, please edit it. Hey dottio, you're accepted and ArcanineSavior, you will be once you fix up the keyblade issue.
Alright, edited.

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg
Old 11-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Winter Offline

Both of you are accepted. Now the Six are maxed out and Koneko's not joining so we need another Key.

Old 11-20-2008, 12:31 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

as an other what do i do is that like nutral ??

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 AM
Winter Offline

Others are free to pick sides, not really bad, nor really good.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Right. Since you FORCED me to come here I better make use of it oneechan. *whips out alla her charries for KH because she can't imagine them being apart*

My Key/Person Against Evil:

Name: Amaterasu (aka Ammy. Hail my unoriginality!)

Homeworld: ???

Looks: Very pale-skinned with brilliant blue eyes and equally brilliant blue hair. Both are the same shade as the sky, but her hair has many red steaks in it and in tied up in a bun and falls back down. She wears a white kimono decorated with light blue flowers and some waves along the end of it; she also wears a pair of sandels.

Personality: Very sweet and naive, yet she seems to know more about things than she lets on. Her innocent, almost childish nature is the source of many people underestimating her true strength. When Ammy does get angry though, she fights with enough rage and power to level a city.

History: Ammy knows fully where she came from, but she never says anything about it. She has a special connection to the Land of the Dragons (she often murmurs something about her home whenever the subject is brought up) even though her original world has been overrun with Heartless. Besides that, she wanders. A lot. So much that everyone from every world except Halloween Town has heard of her at least once.

Keyblade(s): Solar Flare. The hilt is octagonal in shape and a bronze-brownish shade. The 'blade' going down is the same color with flame designes etched into it. The 'teeth' are actually blue, green and red flames that always flicker. Occasinally she brings out another Keyblade called Thunder Edge, whose hilt is made from blue crystal and the surrounding metal is broken and floating aound it. The blade and color of the Keyblade is a pure gold color; lightning streaks fly around the blade and become the 'teeth'. (Kinda like the Ultima Weapon if you can truly visualise it)

Extra: Can control a wide variety of magic and has a little glowing green friend called Issun.

Dangit. Darkness Six already filled. but that doesn't stop from being evil all the same! >:D

Name: Oki

Age: No one knows his true age, he looks around 18 but he acts almost twice that age.

Homeworld: ??? (Apparently though he & Ammy come from the same place)

Looks: His face is completely covered by a blue wolf mask and is very secretive about his true identitiy. He just about eviscerates anyone who tries to look under his mask and doesn't forgive them very easily. He wears the long black cloak that is traditionally worn by Organization XIII members; his hair is goes down to his waist and is spikey like Axel's. The top is a deep red while the rest is a charcoal black.

Personality: Oki is very cold and hardly expresses any emotions. but then again his mask prevents anyone from seeing emotions, but everyone either hears it in his voice of feels it. He seems to switch between caring and not caring for Ammy, and gets very awkward with talking to her. His two friends are Hermes and Zyxion. Apparently he also likes cold places.

History: Oki has never, ever, spoken about his history before he became a Nobody. All anyone can ever tell is that he seems to like cold places and places like the Land of Dragons.

Weapon: Kutone, an ancient sword that he takes pride in. The blade gives off a strange blue glow and its hilt is carved from wood. On the pommel is the Nobody symbol.

Extra: A Hollow. He can fully understand what Hermes is saying and can stop him in mid-sentence. An almost god-like feat. Oki can control water very expertly, but he seems to do better with ice. So if you get in a battle with him, expect to be hit with some ice. Oki also can command the Samurai Nobodies. (From what I remember from my dear oneechan, Hollows are the embodiment of the evil that lived in the person's mind and heart. *NOT Heartless people! Those are just dark hearts* Hollows are what most would call "evil" and unfeeling, and like nobodies, they resent people with hearts)

Name: Hermes

Homeworld: Doesn't remember. He seems to like Radiant Garden though.

Looks: While looking very uncannily like Demyx, Hermes has a few different features. His hair is the same color and style, yet seems a little shorter. His eyes a a soft, yet deep green that always seem inquisitive. He has a golden necklace with a golden feather on the end of it (no one knows why) that he often fiddles with when lost in though. He, like Oki and Zyxion, wears the Organiztion XIII outfit.

Personality: Hermes is somewhat like a child in ways. He is very curious and inquisitive and seems to want others to tell him the answer if he can't figure it out immediatly. He is a good friend of Oki and the two are never seen without the other. Hermes talks extremely fast, so fast that it takes everyone almost ten seconds to comprehend what he just said. Apparently though, Oki does not have this problem. Hermes is somewhat reluctant to fight and would rather let other do the fighting for him.

History: Apparently liking Radiant Garden, Hermes can usually be located there if Oki isn't somewhere else. He and Oki seemed to fit together like two pieces of a puzzle (even if they seem like the most unlikely pair!) and the duo hardly ever argue. Hermes says he can't remember most of his history, just a big castle looking over a large village.

Weapon: None. If Hermes is pressed into fighting, he punches with blinding speed.

Extra: A Whole that commands the Dancer Nobodies. He can run ridiculously fast and do just about everything (even talking) at a very unnatural speed.

Name: Zyxion (Pronounce the Y as if it were a long I)

Homeworld: Doesn't remember. But he seems to like Beast's Castle because it's a giant, royal castle with a never-ending night. (Seriously, how many times have you seen the sun at Beast's Castle? )

Looks: Zyxion has the attire of Organization XIII. His hair is a bluish-violet shade and falls down sharply on both sides, the right being longer than the left. (Think of Zexion, but with two hair-in-teh-face things that don't cover his eyes, and the right *our left if he were looking at us* is longer than the left.) His eyes are a startling blue that seem to mesmerize anyone that looks at them (Except, of course, Oki and Hermes) and in the center of his forehead is a golden cresent moon (waxing) that is about the size of a half dollar.

Personality: Zyxion is almost completely cold and emotionless, enough to rival Oki. His voice always keeps a flat, cool tone to it. His eyes shine as if he's always smiling and his mouth seems to hold the faintest trance of a smile. He is calm in critical situations and uses lots of deductive reasoning. Zyxion seems to have an ego that borders arrogance, but that is always justified, and is only shown when he has accomplished something that Oki and Hermes couldn't.

History: Zyxion seemed made for the Organization as soon as he became a Nobody. When people question this, he always drops a cryptic "Well, I've always been a professional solider". Some wondered if he was some sort of solider before he became a Nobody. That certainly could be possible, but Zyxion has never answered when people ask him about it.

Weapon: A claw of sorts that often varies in size. It is shaped like a hand, but instead of fingers there are curved claws that are the same color and shape as the crescent moon on his forehead. The silver Nobody symbol is on the back of it. When he isn't using it, it is about the size of a glove, but when he does use it, it can randomly change sizes. It is attached to a long chain which no one knows exactly how long it is; Zyxion uses this by swinging the claw over his head then lashing out with it, all controlled by the chain. Apparently the claw can also grab things.

Extra: A Nobody that commands the Dragoon Nobodies. Zyxion controls what he calls "lunar energy", which is rather odd. In the moonlight, he glows a pale white and his strength and speed increase drastically. He can fire beams of pure energy from his forehead and hands, his crescent moon glows white when he does this. Sometimes he likes to turn his enemies into lesser beings (Ex. Turninga Neoshadow into a plain Shadow) but he deems that "cheating" and never does it often.

This is more of a secondary charrie, but you'll see him often, so why not?

Name: Kashet

Looks: A Dragoon Nobody.

Personality: Kashet is smarter than most Nobodies of his kind. Although Nobodies are calculaing, Kashet is infinetly smarter than all of them. Which is the reason why Zyxion premoted him to be his personal assistant and the one to hold control over some of the other Dragoons. Zyxion often says that Kashet would make and excellent Organization XIII member if he could remember what it was like to have a heart.

Weapon: The traditional lance weilded by all Dragoon Nobodies, but Kashet's can also double as a bow.

Extra: Um, he's a Dragoon Nobody?

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 11-23-2008 at 03:07 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:44 AM
Winter Offline

Alrighty--alll of your crazy charries...

Wait... Hermes isn't a Whole this time?

Old 11-23-2008, 02:48 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Alrighty--alll of your crazy charries...

Wait... Hermes isn't a Whole this time?
Yay me and my crazy charries!!!

WHAT?!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHOLES WERE ALLOWED IN THIS!!!!!!! *brain splodes into speckled confetti* Wait, does the same go for Hollows?

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-23-2008, 03:01 AM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Yay me and my crazy charries!!!

WHAT?!! YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHOLES WERE ALLOWED IN THIS!!!!!!! *brain splodes into speckled confetti* Wait, does the same go for Hollows?
Yep, Mitasuko's a Whole--she'll be great friends with Hermes. I don't mind Hollows either, as long as you explain and give me credit.

YAAAAAAY! We(Me, my little sis, and little bro) finally beat KH2!!! Axel's 'death creeps me out a bit.'

Old 11-23-2008, 03:05 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Yep, Mitasuko's a Whole--she'll be great friends with Hermes. I don't mind Hollows either, as long as you explain and give me credit.

YAAAAAAY! We(Me, my little sis, and little bro) finally beat KH2!!! Axel's 'death creeps me out a bit.'
Yays!!! *changes* I beat KH2 a looooong time ago. Me nevar been too big of an Axel fan for some reason, but I just though his death was an "OMG-they-make-this-sound-so-sad!;____;" moment

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 11-23-2008, 04:43 PM
Winter Offline

Alrighty, and you remembered right. That description has been added on, though, since you learned the definition.

Old 11-23-2008, 05:44 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Ooh I gots it right? (Half that stuff was a guess)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----