Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

Wow Blane...this is getting annoying...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

Sorry but I'mjust really, really confused!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008

You can make the world be destroyed.Even though that throws my post out of wack.I wanted to rule The land of the dragons.BOOHOO

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching
Old 11-09-2008, 08:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I'm not talking about Mulan that was just an example.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

You don't have to be born in Mulan's world! You can live there. Riika I agree. I swear I'll shoot myself if this continues! XD << me laughing

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Winter Offline

Okay...

Destroyed World: A world that has been taken over and basically drained by the Heartless. These worlds are DEAD nothing grows, hardly any light shows, nothing living can survive on these worlds.

The destroyed worlds are encouraged to be made up because of this.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Oh... I knew that! All along. XD Just kidding.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:10 PM

Thank you! That is all I needed to know!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Eeveelover14 Offline

I edited my sign up 8D
And I will soon post another character =]
But for now, to the Role Play!!
Old 11-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Winter Offline

Alrighty, we have all of the Keys. We also need three more members of the Six and more characters in general, anyone?

Old 11-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Winter Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Here's another for the Six...

Name: Mitasuko

Homeworld: She honestly can't remember...

Looks: Mitasuko's pretty much indistinguishable from a normal 14-year-old girl, though she's a bit on the skinny side. She fair-skinned, has long, orange/red hair, and big childish brown eyes that aooear red in certain light. She wears a long-sleeved blues shirt that has sleeves too long for her arms so that they cover her hands, and pants.

Personality; Mitasuko is a bit childish for her age, though a decent fighter. She's mainly a scout for the Darkness Six, because she looks pretty innocent to be working for an evil group working to destroy worlds and people. She usually takes it upon herself to be a morale-booster, though most find it annoying. Mitasuko is also usually the one stuck with Zero.

History: Mitasuko doesn't remember too much about her past, she can't even remember where she comes from. She joined the Six for unknown reasons, she just showed up knowing who they were and what they were going to do. Those were the original reasons she was accepted into the Six while it was still only a few people and working to get more members.

Weapon: Two fans that control fire

Extra: Shocker for the people who know before I explain(sealboyno1, ashketchum, and Gotin) Mitasuko's a Whole! Wholes are beings of my own creation, and are being of good emotions. Mitasuko is slightly different from most Wholes though, she has violent intentions for the Keys and she carries a weapon.

Old 11-17-2008, 06:01 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Need more villains!)

Ok, Riika, Sign me up! Just give a quick lowdown on what's going on and I'll have mine up soon. Bad-guy by the way.

I'm one of the Six..

Name: Lasteir
Homeworld: ???, Lives in Traverse Town and Radiant Garden

Looks: He has pitch black skin, but not Arab or anything. He has dark, spiky red hair, and black eyes. He wears a white, sleeve-less cloak, with the hood up, and a black t-shirt underneath. He wears shoes similar to Sora, though smaller in scale. He is average height, coming at 5"7, and 110 lbs. He wears black, fingerless gloves on his hands, and looks in general like Altair from Assassin's Creed

Personality; He is quiet, and secluded to himself. He doesn't normally talk unless it's important, and it's hard to make him too mad. Not emo or anything though. He shrugs off most thing, and does what he feels is truly important. One can only wonder to think what he will do, or what's on his mind, as he shows no visible emotion.

History: Lasteir doesn't have much of a history. Lasteir grew up in Traverse Town, as a street rat. He learned the way of the people, and is an expert at getting what he wants, from his experience in Agrabah, and meeting Aladdin. He eventually learned of the black magics, and discovered the Heartless when he accidentally killed his only friend in Traverse Town. It was merely a Shadow, as Lasteir suspected his weakness. He came across Ansem the Wise's files on Heartless and Nobodies. He learned from them, and created his companions Ixarus the Living Bone, and Torrent the Shaman. He was recruited into the Darkness Six, for his knowledge of the Black Arts. He now lives in mere existence, with his Heartless friends, shifting between Traverse Town and Radiant Garden, searching for answers to an unknown question.

Weapon: Blades of Pestilence, Blades of War

Extra: Apocalypse: Lasteir gains the powers of The Four Horsemen. He gains the blades of Famine and Death too, eliminates all in his path. He gets flaring red tribals on his arms. All four of the swords float and attack while he attacks with magic. It is only activated by rage, which is rare for someone like him.
He also has Dark Magic, and manipulates the shadows at will. He has at full command one tame Living Bone Heartless and Shaman (Pride Lands) at his command, which he rides to travel.

Last edited by dottio716; 11-17-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:39 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sorry for the double, but that one seemed kinda long but

I found a theme song for the....uh, RP. Heheh...anyway, I'm not sure if the lyrics fit the theme, so I'll let ya'll decide!

Hearts Grow- Yura Yura (Naruto op 9)

Lyrics, Romanji and English

Wait a minute.....This is a love song? Didn't know that....

Well how about this?

Flow- Colors (Code Geass op1)

I couldn't find the english lyrics, but from what I've seen, It's apparently suitable....

Last edited by dottio716; 11-17-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:14 PM
iReign Offline

Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign

I'll be one of the six if they aren't filled.

Name: Sixam "Maxis"[Name he will go by]
Homeworld: Twilight Town

Looks: He stands at 5'6, rather short for his age. He has brown skin, short, straight black hair, and he has a noticeable scar over his right eye that extends two inches below his bottom eyelash. He wears a black hoodie partially zipped down to show his red shirt. He has night black, somewhat skinny jeans cut a bit long. He wears red and black shoes with the bill pulled upwards.

Personality: Maxis acts like a clown. Often joking around, and hardly ever serious. But he is merely putting on a guise to mask his true thinking, which reveals that he is a strategical genius. The guise he puts on seems to have a small hole in it[figurative]: If someone were to bring up anything about the history of Twilight Town, he becomes serious, and will get the information out of someone, using violence if needed.

History: He was born and raised in Twilight Town. His father had abandoned the family, leaving he and his mother to fend for themselves. One night, when he was thirteen, his mother didn't come home on time. Maxis[then Sixam] went out to find her, and was greeted by a swarm of heartless. They took his heart, but strangely, he didn't become a different being altogether, he stayed the same, but, he couldn't feel any emotion whatsoever. A man that called himself Xemnas found him and gave him the new name of Maxis. Maxis has no recollection of the past events, but he does know that he had a mother, who didn't come home one night, and assumes she was kidnapped, or killed, and hates mankind for it.

Weapon: Twin Kantanas called Desire and Vendetta, but only uses both in tough fights.

Extra: He is accompanied by a wolf[Who he named Cody] that was the only thing that would accept him when he first was transformed.

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg

Last edited by iReign; 11-19-2008 at 01:49 AM.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:42 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanineSavior View Post
I'll be one of the six if they aren't filled.

Name: Sixam "Maxis"[Name he will go by]
Homeworld: Twilight Town

Looks: He stands at 5'6, rather short for his age. He has brown skin, short, straight black hair, and he has a noticeable scar over his right eye that extends two inches below his bottom eyelash. He wears a black hoodie partially zipped down to show his red shirt. He has night black, somewhat skinny jeans cut a bit long. He wears red and black shoes with the bill pulled upwards.

Personality: Maxis acts like a clown. Often joking around, and hardly ever serious. But he is merely putting on a guise to mask his true thinking, which reveals that he is a strategical genius. The guise he puts on seems to have a small hole in it[figurative]: If someone were to bring up anything about the history of Twilight Town, he becomes serious, and will get the information out of someone, using violence if needed.

History: He was born and raised in Twilight Town. His father had abandoned the family, leaving he and his mother to fend for themselves. One night, when he was thirteen, his mother didn't come home on time. Maxis[then Sixam] went out to find her, and was greeted by a swarm of heartless. They took his heart, but strangely, he didn't become a different being altogether, he stayed the same, but, he couldn't feel any emotion whatsoever. A man that called himself Xemnas found him and gave him the new name of Maxis. Maxis has no recollection of the past events, but he does know that he had a mother, who didn't come home one night, and assumes she was kidnapped, or killed, and hates mankind for it.

Weapon: Keyblades called Desire and Vendetta, but only uses both in tough fights.

Extra: He is accompanied by a wolf[Who he named Cody] that was the only thing that would accept him when he first was transformed.

I think that only the Keys can have Keyblades dude, so make them regular blades to avoid issues.