Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

All right, the next round of you guys are accepted, Eveelover, Skye should meet my character Apollo, they're alot alike in their abilities...though Apollo's a Nobody and totally obsessed with one thing--another one of my characters known as Artemis. I don't think they'll be showing up here though.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 11-08-2008, 06:15 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

So, when will we start? I'm glad you decided to start your own KH RP.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Winter Offline

I'm not sure, I'm trying to get Sealboyno1 to come join us and we need more of the Six, but hopefully soon, maybe tomorrow or Monday.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
ashketchum Offline

That's good. I guess it is better to get as many people as you can before rushing to start a RP anyway.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:27 PM
Winter Offline

I'm not saying I'm not rushing...I've already got Aura's intro done on paper and working on Kaien's, I've also got a few pics of Aura lying around that I drew out of boredom.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Eeveelover14 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riika-Chan View Post
All right, the next round of you guys are accepted, Eveelover, Skye should meet my character Apollo, they're alot alike in their abilities...though Apollo's a Nobody and totally obsessed with one thing--another one of my characters known as Artemis. I don't think they'll be showing up here though.
Okay =]
I'm going to be posting another character soon though also
Old 11-08-2008, 06:42 PM
ashketchum Offline

I may create a character later. He'll hang with Sephiroth.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:45 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Can I also control Goofy? I already control Donald so I should have the pair lol.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-08-2008, 06:51 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
Can I also control Goofy? I already control Donald so I should have the pair lol.
Yeah, and that'd help out me alot. The Sora, Donald, Goofy team being reunited is awesome.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I don't control Sora though. Do you?? I was like going o replace Sora with my character lol.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-08-2008, 06:56 PM
ashketchum Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
I don't control Sora though. Do you?? I was like going o replace Sora with my character lol.
I control Sora, Riku and Sephiroth at the moment. So, yeah...
Old 11-08-2008, 07:02 PM

I thought Sephiroth was in Final Fantasy.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 11-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

The 'Keys'

Name: Xiac
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Originated from: ??? (will reveal in RP. Also I can't think of anything right now XD)
Looks:
Personality: Xiac is easy to get along with and doesn't tell lies, betray people etc. He acts like a Jester and also refers himself as a Jester as well. He is funny and likes to make people laugh. He can make enemies easily as he can make friends easily.
History: Xiac doesn't really remember much about his past. He knew he had been orphaned but he thinks there is something more to that. Something seems to pull him into his past. He has dreams, vague dreams, about his past. He can never make out these dreams but they have gotten him curious about what may have happened in his past. (I may reveal the past in the RP)
Keyblade(s):
Extra: I dunno...

Darkness Six

Name: Kayden
Homeworld: ???? (Will say in RP)
Looks:
Personality; Kayden is quiet and keeps to himself at most times. He gets the job done once asked to do something. He is loyal to the side he is on. (Short )
History: Not much is known about Kayden. He does not know much about his past either. The only things he remember are him exiting the darkness, becoming the second member of the Darkness Six. He obeyed without question. He wonders why he can never remember his own past.
Weapon: Shown in pic above.
Extra: He is a skilled swordsman.

This okay?

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 11-09-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:27 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008

that looks cool.if you dont mind me saying.the first one looks like shadow the hedgehog.could i control axel and stitch aswell .

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching

Last edited by Jakester2008; 11-08-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:29 PM
ashketchum Offline

@Sealboyno1: Look who decided to accept the invitation and sign up. Nice to have you.

@Blane147: Yeah, they put some characters from Final Fantasy into Kingdom Hearts. For example, Cloud, Leon, Tifa, Aerith, Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, and Vivi. There were more but why continue?