Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 11-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Elite Dialga Offline

Default Re: Are Evolution Stones, radioactive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
Yeah, I found the error and fixed it. Thanks.
Not a problem dude. :)
Old 11-13-2008, 12:26 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Dialga View Post
Not a problem dude. :)
Let's improve one another! :D

Anyway, on topic, we have concluded that it can either have a certain radiation (for why stones work only on certain Pokemon), energy (there are different kinds of energy), or both. Right?
Old 11-15-2008, 02:42 PM
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer

I think that the evolution stones are the remnants from ancient evolutions, and that leftover power is spilled on the ground, then i gets pressurized by the sediment that is being deposited and hardens into an evolution stone. but, it has to be an evolution of that type to get a certain evolution stone, for instance, a magby evolves into a magmar. Then, there is leftover evolution power on the ground, but you can't see it. then, a sandstorm comes, and buries the power niblets. Then, they harden into a fire stone over time. So, essentially, they are hardened or fossilized evolutionary energy. So, maybe they would give off some kind of ever-flowing evolutionary radiation, like dry ice gives off CO2. So, yes, they would.

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:45 PM
xskittycatx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite luxray View Post
I think that the evolution stones are the remnants from ancient evolutions, and that leftover power is spilled on the ground, then i gets pressurized by the sediment that is being deposited and hardens into an evolution stone. but, it has to be an evolution of that type to get a certain evolution stone, for instance, a magby evolves into a magmar. Then, there is leftover evolution power on the ground, but you can't see it. then, a sandstorm comes, and buries the power niblets. Then, they harden into a fire stone over time. So, essentially, they are hardened or fossilized evolutionary energy. So, maybe they would give off some kind of ever-flowing evolutionary radiation, like dry ice gives off CO2. So, yes, they would.
*Head spins* lol
That makes a lot of sense.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:49 PM
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer

but, see, they're really rare, because the energy usually gets absorbed and/or evaporated. It's like a fossil, the conditions are really rare.

you find so much of them because the scientists can evolve pokemon, then trap the energy and compress it into a stone. That's why you can buy them in the goldenrod department store. :P

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Quote:
but, see, they're really rare, because the energy usually gets absorbed and/or evaporated. It's like a fossil, the conditions are really rare.

you find so much of them because the scientists can evolve pokemon, then trap the energy and compress it into a stone. That's why you can buy them in the goldenrod department store. :P
o_O Oh, you do have a point... I mean 2.

And it's not just in the Goldenrod Department Store; it's in every department store in the Pokemon world. No wonder these stones can also be found in the underground...

But what about the stones unavailable in the stores (eg. Moon Stone)?
Old 11-16-2008, 04:40 AM
SilvErGlitz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
wow, that made way too much sence... I suppose its possible seeing as its a rappid change (not like evolution these days how they say it takes hundreds or years or whatever) little power nuggets... lol, but i think they would have to merge with some other sorce to make them as powerful as they are... or stick together with other power nuggets to make one big one lol lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng View Post
o_O Oh, you do have a point... I mean 2.

And it's not just in the Goldenrod Department Store; it's in every department store in the Pokemon world. No wonder these stones can also be found in the underground...

But what about the stones unavailable in the stores (eg. Moon Stone)?
its because moon stones are shards of asteroids or somthing... it was in the first series, clefairy and the moon stone... or somthing. so they fall to earth all radioactive and whatever ready for us to evolve pokemon :P thats why they are so rare.

also, asteroids from ancient times must have hit and been buiried underground for us to dig up! yays!

Name: Lavender
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Trade Thread;
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=90775
fc; 3909 8213 2750
Old 11-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Elite Dialga Offline

Quote:
Err....CO2 is a gas not a type of radiation...
Old 11-16-2008, 10:32 AM
jamie-clarke Offline
New Trainer

they cant be radioactive as if the poke got near to it then it would evolve but no the poke has to come in to contact with it!!
Old 11-16-2008, 11:00 AM
SilvErGlitz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie-clarke View Post
they cant be radioactive as if the poke got near to it then it would evolve but no the poke has to come in to contact with it!!
maybe they have to physically touch it so the radiation can merge with their genes?

Name: Lavender
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My Trade Thread;
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=90775
fc; 3909 8213 2750
Old 11-16-2008, 02:09 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvErGlitz View Post
wow, that made way too much sence... I suppose its possible seeing as its a rappid change (not like evolution these days how they say it takes hundreds or years or whatever) little power nuggets... lol, but i think they would have to merge with some other sorce to make them as powerful as they are... or stick together with other power nuggets to make one big one lol lol

its because moon stones are shards of asteroids or somthing... it was in the first series, clefairy and the moon stone... or somthing. so they fall to earth all radioactive and whatever ready for us to evolve pokemon :P thats why they are so rare.

also, asteroids from ancient times must have hit and been buiried underground for us to dig up! yays!
You're a huge source of typo errors, I can tell. XD

How can Moon Stones not be as common as the others?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Dialga View Post
Err....CO2 is a gas not a type of radiation...
Oh, right, overlooked that. Maybe it was just an analogy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie-clarke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvErGlitz View Post
maybe they have to physically touch it so the radiation can merge with their genes?
Oh, good point... Maybe the radiation is locked until a Pokemon maintains contact with the stone. So a mere glancing-off doesn't count.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 11-16-2008 at 02:11 PM.