Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Balious Offline

Default Few Questions

Hello all im new to the forums only signed up a few days ago. I like pokemon alot and like mystery dungeons better then the other games.

Couple of questions for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 darkness:
1. how many pokemon are you actually allowed to have when exploring dungeons? On the first one i think it was 3/4 is it the same on 2?

2. is evolution the same as in the first game? As in do you have to complete the storyline before you can evolve your pokemon

3. I know this can be a long game and right now i have to explore waterfall cave (in my first playthrough i got to after the expedition place) but how long of the game is there left after the expedition part when you find out what happens.

I would also like to join a team/guild of people who help rescue people but do you think i should do this now or wait till later on in the game when i get further.

Thank you all for the help.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Johnny P Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Johnny P Send a message via Yahoo to Johnny P
Default Re: Few Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
Hello all im new to the forums only signed up a few days ago. I like pokemon alot and like mystery dungeons better then the other games.

Couple of questions for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 darkness:
1. how many pokemon are you actually allowed to have when exploring dungeons? On the first one i think it was 3/4 is it the same on 2?

2. is evolution the same as in the first game? As in do you have to complete the storyline before you can evolve your pokemon

3. I know this can be a long game and right now i have to explore waterfall cave (in my first playthrough i got to after the expedition place) but how long of the game is there left after the expedition part when you find out what happens.

I would also like to join a team/guild of people who help rescue people but do you think i should do this now or wait till later on in the game when i get further.

Thank you all for the help.
1. It depends on your pokemons size. The max size is 6 and max amount of Pokemon is 4. e.g you can use 4 size 1 pokemon or 2 size pokemon and 1 size 4 pokemon.

2. (SPOILER!!!) You can start evolving after a certain part in your game (After beating your guild and graduating)

3.Believe me, this game is waaay longer than the last one.

You could join team infinty. We except any members if there very experinced or even if there beginners. But it's your decision.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Balious Offline

Thanks for the reply Johnny P and thanks for answering my questions.

I join team infinity then.
Old 11-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Balious Offline

Seeing as my topic is still here i guess i post my new question here instead of making a new thread.

Question may contain spoilers for some people that havent reached this far.

I am up to crystal cave (finding the time gear and azurief or however spell before grovyle)

I know after this is done and a few more rescue missions i be sent to the future. May i ask what level i should be before i go to the future so i know i wont struggle there? Im currently level 28/29.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:01 PM
Balious Offline

On pokemon mystery dungeon 2.
Surely someone should know a good level to be (SPOILERS)before you head into the future(END SPOILERS). Im only asking so i do not make the same mistake i did on pokemon mystery dungeon 1 and try and rush it to complete it.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

TRIPLE posting after only two days? Geez! Try not to even DOUBLE post unless a month's gone by and you're bumping a thread up.

Anyways, I dunno. I haven't played Mystery Dungeon too much. But I'd say about 35-50, since you're going up against Lucarios here (I think).
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Balious Offline

Thanks for the reply. Guess im nearing the goal of the level i was thinking. I try to level to 40 then give it a go.

About the post thing im sorry but I didn't exactly triple post in 2 days. It was 20 days from the first post of this triple to the second. However the double post should not of exactly happened and i am sorry for this and i am trying to stop double posting after a few days unless it needs bumping up which this didn't.

Anyway thanks and i see if your right on the levels
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM
fatshine179 Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balious View Post
Thanks for the reply. Guess im nearing the goal of the level i was thinking. I try to level to 40 then give it a go.

About the post thing im sorry but I didn't exactly triple post in 2 days. It was 20 days from the first post of this triple to the second. However the double post should not of exactly happened and i am sorry for this and i am trying to stop double posting after a few days unless it needs bumping up which this didn't.

Anyway thanks and i see if your right on the levels
I dont know anything about mystery dungeon but welcome to the site ^_^

SAS - Fleet Admiral (RET.)
Old 11-30-2008, 08:47 PM
Balious Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatshine179 View Post
I dont know anything about mystery dungeon but welcome to the site ^_^
A little late to reply but thanks for welcoming me