Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


View Poll Results: How much candy did YOU get?
UBER MUCH! 6 13.64%
i got a decent amount. 4 9.09%
enough to last me a while. :) 2 4.55%
an average amount, i guess. 4 9.09%
not that much... 3 6.82%
i got a rock. 4 9.09%
i bought mine/ didn't go trick or treating. 21 47.73%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:03 PM
The Jr Trainer's Avatar
The Jr Trainer Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 8,426
Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

I didn't go but even if I did I'd probably not of gotten much considering... uh, what I did to my neighborhood before trick or treating started.

:x
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Elite luxray's Avatar
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ok, first, you take a right...
Posts: 307
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jr Trainer View Post
I didn't go but even if I did I'd probably not of gotten much considering... uh, what I did to my neighborhood before trick or treating started.

:x
do i need to be scared?
__________________

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:10 PM
LugiaAeroBlast Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Waiting for Nov 20 UK, my bday!!!
Posts: 445
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite luxray View Post
wow, that's weird.




sure, if you want to. :) i still believe you though.






you're never too old to Trick-or treat.
i know, some debate about banning trick or treating in the UK
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:11 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName's Avatar
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nameless HQ?
Posts: 4,427
Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Oh haha, for Halloween I went to a dance with my best friend, went to this eat-all-you-can place with her, my other best friend and his date, and then went to my other friend's party. I came back 3-ish, and I was like, tired. :P I loved it, though. :3

I snatched some candy walking to the dance.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:15 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: HOOTERS.
Posts: 773
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Bite View Post
WHile others went trick or treating, I scared people at the local Scarowinds. They give me a coustume, make up, and Pay me. (about 45 dollars for the night) They also gave me a candy apple, and decent sized candy (not the fun sized) And I geuss that is alot better then Trick o treating because i am 75 inches tall.
is 75 inches tall or short? lol!
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:25 PM
Elite luxray's Avatar
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ok, first, you take a right...
Posts: 307
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaAeroBlast View Post
i know, some debate about banning trick or treating in the UK
i can't even imagine what the world would be like without trick-or-treating.

At least people do it without hesitation in the US.

By the way, have you noticed how stupid it is to leave a huge bowl of candy out on the porch?
People(like me) will just take it all!
__________________

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:25 PM
JentleViolence's Avatar
JentleViolence Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Yes!
Posts: 1,954
Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

I went trick or treating with my bestie! Yes we got a lot of candy, yes my dad and I are sorting it out later. :3
__________________
~
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Shadow Eevee's Avatar
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere. :o
Posts: 6,902
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

I didn't go trick or treating. D: I wanted to, but for UNICEF, and not candy. :P
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Elite luxray's Avatar
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ok, first, you take a right...
Posts: 307
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JentleViolence View Post
I went trick or treating with my bestie! Yes we got a lot of candy, yes my dad and I are sorting it out later. :3
Yaay! i'm not the only one who sorts their candy!

i have my candy in a big pile, then a ring of the different brands around it. i call it my "Sorting Ring". i'm at the bottom of the ring. the candy revolves around me...
__________________

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:52 PM
JentleViolence's Avatar
JentleViolence Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Yes!
Posts: 1,954
Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite luxray View Post
Yaay! i'm not the only one who sorts their candy!

i have my candy in a big pile, then a ring of the different brands around it. i call it my "Sorting Ring". i'm at the bottom of the ring. the candy revolves around me...
Ah, it's important to sort the candy. You don't want that weird stuff people give you, or any of that poisonous candy that has melamine in it. *shiver* I'm glad you're sorting it. :D

lol, that's cool! I just leave mine in the case until we're ready to sort, and then the good candy goes back in the pillowcase and the icky stuff is thrown out.
__________________
~
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:09 PM
Elite luxray's Avatar
Elite luxray Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ok, first, you take a right...
Posts: 307
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JentleViolence View Post
Ah, it's important to sort the candy. You don't want that weird stuff people give you, or any of that poisonous candy that has melamine in it. *shiver* I'm glad you're sorting it. :D

lol, that's cool! I just leave mine in the case until we're ready to sort, and then the good candy goes back in the pillowcase and the icky stuff is thrown out.
yeah, i discovered a chocolate oin that was open slightly, and it had a darker look than the rest. as much as i love chocolate coins, i threw it away. *shivers with JentleViolence*
__________________

Platinum: 3352 1501 1529
Diamond: Up as soon as i get my diamond back. X3
Mah Linkz
.:::My URPG stats:::.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:14 PM
Leki Fenrir's Avatar
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,140
Send a message via MSN to Leki Fenrir
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?



Jes, I got loads of candy. Those silly people, leaving bowls for me to jack. >3
The place I went to was, like, dead. There were no others except for me and my friends and once we saw kids that were our age(ish) and we made fun of eachother. X3 good times.

__________________

[ - ] Lanturn@3412 glubglub~Zap ~ Lynx

"Oops..." | x1247 2395 4877 | "...My finger slipped..."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:17 PM
JentleViolence's Avatar
JentleViolence Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Yes!
Posts: 1,954
Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite luxray View Post
yeah, i discovered a chocolate oin that was open slightly, and it had a darker look than the rest. as much as i love chocolate coins, i threw it away. *shivers with JentleViolence*
Oh yeah, that was the right thing to do. Candy that's even partially open is ick. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangy View Post


Jes, I got loads of candy. Those silly people, leaving bowls for me to jack. >3
The place I went to was, like, dead. There were no others except for me and my friends and once we saw kids that were our age(ish) and we made fun of eachother. X3 good times.

lol! Every time my friend and I stopped by a house that had a bowl, we only took one piece of candy. X3 I dunno why either, but it felt like the right thing I guess.
__________________
~
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-01-2008, 11:37 PM
Leki Fenrir's Avatar
Leki Fenrir Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,140
Send a message via MSN to Leki Fenrir
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JentleViolence View Post
lol! Every time my friend and I stopped by a house that had a bowl, we only took one piece of candy. X3 I dunno why either, but it felt like the right thing I guess.


Aaah, morals. X3 It was almost time for the Trick or Treat curfew to end- and, seriously, there was no one around.
Though, some dude in a Winnie the Pooh custome yelled at us for taking extra chips from a basket. x3 But I wuz hungry.

__________________

[ - ] Lanturn@3412 glubglub~Zap ~ Lynx

"Oops..." | x1247 2395 4877 | "...My finger slipped..."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-02-2008, 01:50 AM
CrazyTrainer's Avatar
CrazyTrainer Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Gunspotup Bang
Posts: 2,176
Default Re: How much candy did YOU get?

I didn't get alot I just don't know just didn't get alot
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com