Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
newsborn Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2
Post Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

WASHINGTON, Oct. 28 -- U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama is leading his Republican opponent John McCain by 53 percent to 34 percent among early voters, a new poll indicated Tuesday.

The poll was conducted by the Pew Research Center among some of the 12 million voters who have already cast ballots six days ahead of the presidential election day on Nov. 4.



U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama greets supporters before delivering a speech in Canton, Ohio, October 27, 2008. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

At present, 34 U.S. states allow voters to cast a ballot before election day, either in person at the polling site or by mail.

The long October queues at polling places anticipate a tremendous surge in voter turnout over previous elections, and statistics from key states indicate an advantage for Obama.

Campaigns, voters and election workers have increasingly embraced early voting this year.



U.S. Republican presidential nominee Senator John McCain is joined by U.S. Republican vice-presidential nominee Alaska Governor Sarah Palin (L) and her husband Todd (2nd L) at a campaign rally in Hershey, Pennsylvania October 28, 2008. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

Research indicates early voters tend to be more partisan and firm in their choices than average. The campaigns of Obama and McCain have encouraged supporters to vote early.

In 2004, 22 percent of American voters cast their ballot before election day. That is expected to rise to as much as one third of all voters this year.

Michael McDonald, a politic expert at George Mason University, said the early voting advantage for the Democrats may narrow because the Republicans typically start their mobilization efforts closer to election day.

Source:http://news.chinaassistor.com/2008/1...ers_18044.html
__________________
  #2  
Old 10-30-2008, 12:28 AM
Professor Geoffrey's Avatar
Professor Geoffrey Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My laboratory.
Posts: 6,512
Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

But - what I hope happens - comes true.

Last time around, it was Bush against Kerry.

Last time around, it was Nickelodeon's "The Kids
Pick the President" that chose Kerry. The registered
voters? They, thankfully, chose Bush. It just goes
to show that;

1.) Kids vote for the stupidest of reasons.
2.) That when THEY turn eighteen, the US is going to
be one of those whiny countries - which we already
are. xP

And what I predict hopefully comes true. People
will see the light on election day, as they did with the
Bush-Kerry election, and vote McCain. Because really;
how many of those people who are voting for Obama
actually have voted before? A lot of people probably
haven't.

Plus, not to be racist, but a lot of people want to
vote for him because they want to make him the
first "black president" in the history of America.
The last time an African American ran for office, he lost -
rather dramatically. Where was the love there?
America was much more sensible back then - more
people voting for the good reasons instead of the
bad ones. Obama is a very unpatriotic Muslim (and
he is Muslim; don't dare say I'm wrong, because I've
got some astonishing proof to that bit) that has
so many ties to terrorists that it isn't even funny.
He is not supportive of our military, and is a hypocritical
flip-flopper. He thought the surge wasn't going to work.
Then he said, after it was carried out, that it was working.
Now, he wants to lessen our military by a whopping 25%.
Wacko.

If we want to come out of Al-Quaeda's (sp?) ring of fire,
we best complete the mission in Iraq first, and then,
slowly, yet ever so surely, start bringing them home.
Because, if we do, they will think we're cowards, and
invade our country, bomb us, and then we're going to have
to do what we did to the Japanese in WWII; restrict all those
with a Muslim, Arabian, etc. background to a specific area.
With our country as big and fast-growing as they are now,
there will be no way to recover, and they will literally
take over America, and then kill all of the non-believers.
You can't negotiate with a terrorist.
Because they were born to kill.


[SORROW | REQUIEM | REVELATION | VERITY | ACUITY | VALOR]
__________________
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ LAPRAS RIDER
The Professor of Pokémon Elite 2000.
  #3  
Old 10-30-2008, 12:50 AM
zachattack's Avatar
zachattack Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: fewaf
Posts: 656
Send a message via AIM to zachattack Send a message via MSN to zachattack
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
But - what I hope happens - comes true.

Last time around, it was Bush against Kerry.

Last time around, it was Nickelodeon's "The Kids
Pick the President" that chose Kerry. The registered
voters? They, thankfully, chose Bush. It just goes
to show that;

1.) Kids vote for the stupidest of reasons.
2.) That when THEY turn eighteen, the US is going to
be one of those whiny countries - which we already
are. xP

And what I predict hopefully comes true. People
will see the light on election day, as they did with the
Bush-Kerry election, and vote McCain. Because really;
how many of those people who are voting for Obama
actually have voted before? A lot of people probably
haven't.

Plus, not to be racist, but a lot of people want to
vote for him because they want to make him the
first "black president" in the history of America.
The last time an African American ran for office, he lost -
rather dramatically. Where was the love there?
America was much more sensible back then - more
people voting for the good reasons instead of the
bad ones. Obama is a very unpatriotic Muslim (and
he is Muslim; don't dare say I'm wrong, because I've
got some astonishing proof to that bit) that has
so many ties to terrorists that it isn't even funny.
He is not supportive of our military, and is a hypocritical
flip-flopper. He thought the surge wasn't going to work.
Then he said, after it was carried out, that it was working.
Now, he wants to lessen our military by a whopping 25%.
Wacko.

If we want to come out of Al-Quaeda's (sp?) ring of fire,
we best complete the mission in Iraq first, and then,
slowly, yet ever so surely, start bringing them home.
Because, if we do, they will think we're cowards, and
invade our country, bomb us, and then we're going to have
to do what we did to the Japanese in WWII; restrict all those
with a Muslim, Arabian, etc. background to a specific area.
With our country as big and fast-growing as they are now,
there will be no way to recover, and they will literally
take over America, and then kill all of the non-believers.
You can't negotiate with a terrorist.
Because they were born to kill.


[SORROW | REQUIEM | REVELATION | VERITY | ACUITY | VALOR]
That's not comparable to this election, silly.

Kerry and Bush were both complete idiots.

Obama also isn't targetting "kids" like you keep saying - he's targetting NEW voters (aka 18-22 year olds), which is VERY good for his campaign.

lol@ "Seeing the light" on election day. You act like McCain is some kind of god and obama is a freak. Honestly, I'd argue to hell with you about that, but I digress.

And yes, some people do want to vote for him because he's black.

But then again, lots of people vote for mccain cause he's "more christian".

FYI, McCain has ties to terrorist organizations too. And he paid press to not publish about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/1..._n_138606.html

Even if he IS muslim, which he's not, but hey, why is that wrong?

And you act like McCain hasn't flip flopped. If anything he has more than Obama. He "supported many of Bush's policies", but now claims that they "were all flawed". Good one, McCain.

There IS no mission in Iraq anymore. We are just blindly killing people there while our President idles by. So I don't know what you and your "patriotic" mind is thinking, but honestly I'd rather take the troops out and save our citizens and let Iraq handle it's own freaking problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-zffIdJL-o

If they really thought we were cowards, they'd bomb us right ******* now, because honestly we aren't doing much there anyway, taking out our troops would barely make a difference except the mindless killing.

And right, our government is exactly like it was in WW2. We have the exact same idealism of rights as then.

Oh wait, that's a lie too.

Dang!


Obama the terrorist, vote McCain, because obama is black and muslim and a terrorist!@!@#!@#$!)*$@&*)%&!*)(%&!@)$!)@($!@

Good one, buddy.
__________________

==
==
  #4  
Old 10-30-2008, 12:57 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post


Obama is a very unpatriotic Muslim (and
he is Muslim; don't dare say I'm wrong, because I've
got some astonishing proof to that bit)
Put up or shut up. You're the 5493284305th person to say "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM AHHH" without having any sort of proof other than "I think he is". I'm waiting on this astonishing proof from one of you.

Anyways, this topic is more of a news update than a topic for discussion, since as it is it's just kind of..."look at these statistics."
__________________


Hi




  #5  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Sorry, but I still chuckle when I hear the "Obama Bin Biden" joke.

In my opinion, the press shouldn't be doing this, because when they do crap like this, they're the ones that commandeer the election, not the government. And knowing how biased they are, everything gets very ugly quite quickly. Also, the results of the electoral voting should only be shown AFTER all states have voted.

And yes, I'm not an Obama supporter. Socialism is not the way to go.
__________________

  #6  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 AM
Woodchuck's Avatar
Woodchuck Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,120
Send a message via MSN to Woodchuck Send a message via Skype™ to Woodchuck
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Polls mean absolutely nothing. Statistics can be skewed to say anything, and swing in any direction. I don't buy into election polls; I prefer to just wait until the votes are counted to see who won, not statistically, but actually. (Although that's not to say that the ballot-counting system isn't flawed. Florida, anyone?)
-Jake-
__________________

"Because without Twitter... You're f*cking nothing. Your life is just a burnt-out shell. You're like a husk."
  #7  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 AM
Lord Celebi's Avatar
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 13,317
Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Oh, this post pisses me off on so many levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
1.) Kids vote for the stupidest of reasons.
Who the hell are you to say that voting Democratic is stupid? I have never said that voting Republican was stupid, as I support voting and freedom of choice in this country. Out of line, mon ami.

Quote:
Because really;
how many of those people who are voting for Obama
actually have voted before? A lot of people probably
haven't.
That more implies that there are a lot of pissed off young people. Let me tell you, I can't wait to vote, and vote Democratic at that.

Quote:
Obama is a very unpatriotic Muslim (and
he is Muslim; don't dare say I'm wrong, because I've
got some astonishing proof to that bit)
NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Barack Obama is not a Muslim! At all. You're calling kids stupid for voting Democratic? That is just ignorant and wrong. Show us this 'proof' that Barack Obama is a Muslim, otherwise, you are completely, and absolutely wrong.

As you can see, that is one of my pet peeves.

Quote:
that has
so many ties to terrorists that it isn't even funny.
Sauce?

Quote:
He is not supportive of our military, and is a hypocritical
flip-flopper. He thought the surge wasn't going to work.
The surge didn't work. All it did was bring the crap back to shoe-level. And it wasn't even a surge, it was just bribing tribal leaders to stop killing each other.

Quote:
Then he said, after it was carried out, that it was working.
Because it has, in some sick way?

Quote:
Now, he wants to lessen our military by a whopping 25%.
Wacko.
Yeah, that's fine. We don't need to be fighting in Iraq. All we need is troops in Afghanistan, looking for Osama's corpse, then we're out.

Quote:
If we want to come out of Al-Quaeda's (sp?) ring of fire,
we best complete the mission in Iraq first, and then,
slowly, yet ever so surely, start bringing them home.
Iraq. Has. Nothing. To Do. With. Al-Queda. Al-Queda was not in Iraq until we invaded. The people we're fighting in Iraq are people who are pissed we're there. Us being in Iraq only strengthens Al-Queda.

Quote:
Because, if we do, they will think we're cowards,
They hide in caves and we care if they think we're cowards?

Quote:
and invade our country, bomb us,
WTF? They have no navy, they can't invade us! You think they're going to swim across an ocean to invade us?

Quote:
and then we're going to have
to do what we did to the Japanese in WWII; restrict all those
with a Muslim, Arabian, etc. background to a specific area.
... See above point.

Quote:
With our country as big and fast-growing as they are now,
there will be no way to recover, and they will literally
take over America, and then kill all of the non-believers.
You think a thousand suicide bombers that live in caves will be able to topple America's government, take control amidst the chaos and Gangs/Mobs that will inevitably attempt a power grab, and kill more than half of our population?

What the hell are you smoking and where can I get some?

Quote:
You can't negotiate with a terrorist.
Because they were born to kill.
Funny thing is that they die too. :P

I hope you never vote. Ever. Honestly, everything you've said in your post was just so... wrong it wasn't even funny.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
And yes, I'm not an Obama supporter. Socialism is not the way to go.
He's not a socialist, you know. The only thing he wants to socialize is Health Care, and when most European countries do that, I think it would be acceptable. I mean, socialism works pretty well for the post office and fire department, don't you agree?

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 10-30-2008 at 01:18 AM.
  #8  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:15 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Oh, this post pisses me off on so many levels.

Who the hell are you to say that voting Democratic is stupid? I have never said that voting Republican was stupid, as I support voting and freedom of choice in this country. Out of line, mon ami.


That more implies that there are a lot of pissed off young people. Let me tell you, I can't wait to vote, and vote Democratic at that.
I don't believe that he meant voting Democrat specifically was stupid. He was (probably) referring to the fact that most children who vote on that god-awful mock election are typically just going by what Daddy says to pick.
__________________


Hi




  #9  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:18 AM
pseudopseudo Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Théâtre du Châtelet
Posts: 152
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
In my opinion, the press shouldn't be doing this, because when they do crap like this, they're the ones that commandeer the election, not the government. And knowing how biased they are, everything gets very ugly quite quickly. Also, the results of the electoral voting should only be shown AFTER all states have voted.
Yeah, let's disregard the First Amendment.

Also, newsborn is a bot.

Last edited by pseudopseudo; 10-30-2008 at 01:42 AM.
  #10  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Professor Geoffrey's Avatar
Professor Geoffrey Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My laboratory.
Posts: 6,512
Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Cue all hardcore liberals attacking Geoffrey. Take fifteen. xP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
Put up or shut up. You're the 5493284305th person to say "OBAMA IS A MUSLIM AHHH" without having any sort of proof other than "I think he is". I'm waiting on this astonishing proof from one of you.

Anyways, this topic is more of a news update than a topic for discussion, since as it is it's just kind of..."look at these statistics."

Obama is Muslim, and it's been proven.
Want the proof? I'd be very glad to share my discovery.
And it was on a LIVE NBC interview.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Oh, this post pisses me off on so many levels.
Cue fight debate scene.

Quote:
Who the hell are you to say that voting Democratic is stupid? I have never said that voting Republican was stupid, as I support voting and freedom of choice in this country. Out of line, mon ami.
Never said that voting Democrat is being stupid.
I said voting Obama or Kerry was.
Because our governor is Democrat, and he's doing a fairly decent job.

Quote:
That more implies that there are a lot of pissed off young people. Let me tell you, I can't wait to vote, and vote Democratic at that.
Pissed off at Bush... because everyone blames everyone on him, when really it's Clinton's fault.

Quote:
NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Barack Obama is not a Muslim! At all. You're calling kids stupid for voting Democratic? That is just ignorant and wrong. Show us this 'proof' that Barack Obama is a Muslim, otherwise, you are completely, and absolutely wrong.
Ignorant? It's more like being observant. He refused to wear an American lapel pin until conservatives complained. Most Muslims hate Americans. He refused to stand and say the pledge of allegiance. Most Muslims hate Americans. He said "my Muslim faith". See where I'm going with this...?

EDIT: Proof at bottom of post. ;]

Quote:
The surge didn't work. All it did was bring the crap back to shoe-level. And it wasn't even a surge, it was just bribing tribal leaders to stop killing each other.

It was confirmed that it did, indeed work. Check your sources. xP

Quote:
Because it has, in some sick way?

Because he offers ONLY what the people want. Not offering a better solution that will better help the people. It may be a democracy, but it's all about people sharing their opinions and others seeing that and level it up with what they believe.


Yeah, that's fine. We don't need to be fighting in Iraq. All we need is troops in Afghanistan, looking for Osama's corpse, then we're out.

I don't believe Osama's dead. We do believe he is hiding in the Hindu-Kush mountains. If you don't know where that is, look it up. Eastern part of the Indian subcontinent. Only inhabitants? Tribes that are loyal only to those who have similarities.

Quote:
Iraq. Has. Nothing. To Do. With. Al-Queda. Al-Queda was not in Iraq until we invaded. The people we're fighting in Iraq are people who are pissed we're there. Us being in Iraq only strengthens Al-Queda.
And they'll keep following us until one side gives in.

They hide in caves and we care if they think we're cowards?


Sounds odd doesn't it? But we have to think about all the pieces on the chess board.

WTF? They have no navy, they can't invade us! You think they're going to swim across an ocean to invade us?

Don't need an army or anything. I doubt they have airpower in some way or another. And if you think we can stop that kind of stuff, it is very possible to get in another's country, look at 9-11. That wasn't Bush's fault. It was Clinton's, truth indeed.

Quote:
You think a thousand suicide bombers that live in caves will be able to topple America's government, take control amidst the chaos and Gangs/Mobs that will inevitably attempt a power grab, and kill more than half of our population?

What the hell are you smoking and where can I get some?
America is NOT a fortress. Those who do think that much... That's insane.

Quote:
Funny thing is that they die too. :P
Nothing's funny about that! They do die too, fact be told, but it all starts over again!

Quote:
I hope you never vote. Ever. Honestly, everything you've said in your post was just so... wrong it wasn't even funny.
Just had to say that, didn't you?

EDIT: Here. I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhHIjRGDW4

It's true; 100% of it. It happened on a live interview. There is NO denying it! I don't see how you can persist to shun the truth after THAT, especially!
__________________
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ LAPRAS RIDER
The Professor of Pokémon Elite 2000.

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 10-30-2008 at 01:54 AM.
  #11  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:50 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudopseudo View Post
Yeah, let's disregard the First Amendment.

Also, newsborn is a bot.
Geez... a little dogmatic here, aren't we?

Its how its used is the problem. What they reveal influences how people vote in the western states, and that can screw up an election (I.E. "Oh, I don't need to vote because so-and-so is going to win anyway).

These kinds of outcomes and decisions should be behind closed doors, that's all I'm saying. There's a reason why not everything the FBI and the CIA does is leaked to the press.
__________________

  #12  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:52 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Ignorant? It's more like being observant. He refused to wear an American lapel pin until conservatives complained. Most Muslims hate Americans. He refused to stand and say the pledge of allegiance. Most Muslims hate Americans. He said "my Muslim faith". See where I'm going with this...?
No, seriously, put up or shut up. You didn't prove anything, you just said something happened.

Also, "most Muslims hate America" is so ignorant I'm not even sure it warrants a reply. You're attaching a negative stereotype on a group of people without even stopping to consider that there are thousands of Muslims living in America right now. Do all of them hate America? No. Some of them might, but there are some Christians, Jews, atheists that might as well.

onvm lolol

Quote:
EDIT: Here. I found it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVhHIjRGDW4

It's true; 100% of it. It happened on a live interview. There is NO denying it! I don't see how you persist to shun the truth!
Again, what exactly does this prove? That, in a heavily charged political season where Barack Obama is constantly being told he's a Muslim, that he could make a slip of words? They were speaking about religion specifically, so it was probably on his mind that the issue would come up. Yes, it's 100% true that he said something. Congratulations.
__________________


Hi





Last edited by Fire Away; 10-30-2008 at 01:55 AM.
  #13  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:53 AM
iReign's Avatar
iReign Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: hmm
Posts: 2,193
Send a message via AIM to iReign Send a message via MSN to iReign Send a message via Skype™ to iReign
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
Cue all hardcore liberals attacking Geoffrey. Take fifteen. xP



Obama is Muslim, and it's been proven.
Want the proof? I'd be very glad to share my discovery.
And it was on a LIVE NBC interview.



Cue fight debate scene.



Never said that voting Democrat is being stupid.
I said voting Obama or Kerry was.
Because our governor is Democrat, and he's doing a fairly decent job.




Pissed off at Bush... because everyone blames everyone on him, when really it's Clinton's fault.



Ignorant? It's more like being observant. He refused to wear an American lapel pin until conservatives complained. Most Muslims hate Americans. He refused to stand and say the pledge of allegiance. Most Muslims hate Americans. He said "my Muslim faith". See where I'm going with this...?




It was confirmed that it did, indeed work. Check your sources. xP




Because he offers ONLY what the people want. Not offering a better solution that will better help the people. It may be a democracy, but it's all about people sharing their opinions and others seeing that and level it up with what they believe.


Yeah, that's fine. We don't need to be fighting in Iraq. All we need is troops in Afghanistan, looking for Osama's corpse, then we're out.

I don't believe Osama's dead. We do believe he is hiding in the Hindu-Kush mountains. If you don't know where that is, look it up. Eastern part of the Indian subcontinent. Only inhabitants? Tribes that are loyal only to those who have similarities.



And they'll keep following us until one side gives in.

They hide in caves and we care if they think we're cowards?


Sounds odd doesn't it? But we have to think about all the pieces on the chess board.

WTF? They have no navy, they can't invade us! You think they're going to swim across an ocean to invade us?

Don't need an army or anything. I doubt they have airpower in some way or another. And if you think we can stop that kind of stuff, it is very possible to get in another's country, look at 9-11. That wasn't Bush's fault. It was Clinton's, truth indeed.



America is NOT a fortress. Those who do think that much... That's insane.




Nothing's funny about that! They do die too, fact be told, but it all starts over again!



Just had to say that, didn't you?
I don't have the time to respond to everything you said, but believe me; it's coming. Obviously, you fail to see the truth in it all. You say we need to stay in Iraq? Hell no. Many people I have held dear have died in Iraq. You, or your [inner] family aren't in Iraq, so how could you even attempt to understand what America needs/wants?

EDITTATYOUREDIT: Maybe it was the fact that McCain was calling him a Muslim?
__________________

life is a btch, but i appreciate her
AIM: ireignorshine
urpg

Last edited by iReign; 10-30-2008 at 01:55 AM.
  #14  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:56 AM
Professor Geoffrey's Avatar
Professor Geoffrey Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My laboratory.
Posts: 6,512
Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Take sixteen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away View Post
No, seriously, put up or shut up. You didn't prove anything, you just said something happened.

Also, "most Muslims hate America" is so ignorant I'm not even sure it warrants a reply. You're attaching a negative stereotype on a group of people without even stopping to consider that there are thousands of Muslims living in America right now. Do all of them hate America? No. Some of them might, but there are some Christians, Jews, atheists that might as well.

onvm lolol



Again, what exactly does this prove? That, in a heavily charged political season where Barack Obama is constantly being told he's a Muslim, that he could make a slip of words? Yes, it's 100% true that he said something. Congratulations.
As I said. How can you keep DENYING the truth? It's NOT mere coincidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcanineSavior View Post
I don't have the time to respond to everything you said, but believe me; it's coming. Obviously, you fail to see the truth in it all. You say we need to stay in Iraq? Hell no. Many people I have held dear have died in Iraq. You, or your [inner] family aren't in Iraq, so how could you even attempt to understand what America needs/wants?
ACTUALLY... I do have a family member that was/is in Iraq, so don't go there.
__________________
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ LAPRAS RIDER
The Professor of Pokémon Elite 2000.
  #15  
Old 10-30-2008, 01:58 AM
Fire Away's Avatar
Fire Away Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,768
Default Re: Poll Shows Obama Beats McCain among Early Voters

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
As I said. How can you keep DENYING the truth? It's NOT mere coincidence IN MY OPINION



ACTUALLY... I do have a family member that was/is in Iraq, so don't go there.
Fixed
__________________


Hi




Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com