Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:17 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 9 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Eww... Inazuma eating mermen...

Great chapter, loads of vicious violence and detailed description. I can tell you don't like mermen either.
Ah, I loved that part.

I liked my Pirates of the Caribbean Mermen better than your Little Mermaid Mermen. :P
Old 11-24-2008, 01:35 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

That, was gross. Blegh. He decided to take a taste, just out of curiosity?
Your description of the mermen battle was really good. Good thing I don't have a weak stomach when it comes to blood and guts.
Can't wait to see what rust has to say when he finds Finch. ^^

Question though...

Quote:
Deciding to take a defensive position, Inazuma summoned up all of the water around him, and created a spherical water shield around him.
He was at the bottom of an ocean right? So, there's nothing but water around him. *holding head* I'm confused! >.<

Last edited by k_pop; 11-24-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:04 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
He was at the bottom of an ocean right? So, there's nothing but water around him. *holding head* I'm confused! >.<
He compacted it around him to make it as strong and as solid as possible before freezing it, to create a void inside of his shield.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:06 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
He compacted it around him to make it as strong and as solid as possible before freezing it, to create a void inside of his shield.
Okay, I get it... I think. ^^' Like making it super pressurized?
Old 11-24-2008, 03:21 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Okay, I get it... I think. ^^' Like making it super pressurized?
Yes, that is essentially what he did.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:36 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I guess Kent. Do I get a cookie? haha

Quote:
All were killed in this attack. Wondering what boiled Mermen actually tasted like, Inazuma bit off the tail of one and remarked, <Tastes like boiled Kingler.> He swam on towards the next room, which he knew was undoubtedly going to have guards. Preparing himself, he entered the Royal Throne Room. Inside was the Mermen King, along with at least one hundred Royal Enforcers.
haha I really liked that part. haha

Also I hated the boss where that music was coming from.....I wasn't very good with the hook thing....And the worms....Damn them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Eww... Inazuma eating mermen...

Great chapter, loads of vicious violence and detailed description. I can tell you don't like mermen either.
I kind of like the merman. Well seeing that Mike became friends with them and all...sigh. Meh. haha

Dang...Going have to wait at least two chapters to find out what happens. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
I guess Kent. Do I get a cookie? haha
Its Space Ghost, not Kent. I'm continuing on the "Toonami happens in the Forsaken Bounds universe" thing I started on with the end of Team RP V. I didn't actually think of that until after Team RP V, I realized, "Hey, Sekai is nicknamed the Ghost Planet. Coincidence or was it fate?" BTW, another Toonami reference was in the past sentence.

Quote:
Also I hated the boss where that music was coming from.....I wasn't very good with the hook thing....And the worms....Damn them...
Hated the boss, loved the song. XD

Quote:
Dang...Going have to wait at least two chapters to find out what happens. haha
Unless you actually mail me your chapter. :P
Old 11-25-2008, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Its Space Ghost, not Kent. I'm continuing on the "Toonami happens in the Forsaken Bounds universe" thing I started on with the end of Team RP V. I didn't actually think of that until after Team RP V, I realized, "Hey, Sekai is nicknamed the Ghost Planet. Coincidence or was it fate?" BTW, another Toonami reference was in the past sentence.

Hated the boss, loved the song. XD

Unless you actually mail me your chapter. :P
OH. Meh. I wasn't there for early Toonami. Meh.

I did. I hope you like it. I know it be nothing like what you do in your chapters but I have a different taste in bangs and booms.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 AM

Chapter 10: The Decisive Dilemma

“I never wanted this. I never wanted war. I never wanted death. All I ever wanted was to help people.”
-Neo Lugia’s Captain’s Log of Mike Anone

Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Mike walked down the long hallway of the Neo Lugia as a human. He had used the Essence of the Crystal of Change to change from his hybrid form back to his human form. Things have been a bit quiet since the Battle of the DMZ but Mike really had no complaints at the moment except for the fact that death would soon be lingering in the air.

Mike typed in the password on the keypad and the door slide opened. He then walked to see that Neo sat before a table that had a hologram map of Homeworld on it. Mike walked over to Neo and said, “Beautiful isn’t it?”

Neo nodded and said, “Yes, still not as beautiful as Kazmar.”

Mike nodded to agree and said, “Yes, Amy and I agree on that.” Mike then paused for a moment to remember his time on Kazmar with Amy and said, “So what is it you want to talk about?”

Neo got up from his seat and said, “I need to leave soon to find Raikou. If we can do that then we will be one more step closer to defeating Diabora.”

Mike just looked at Neo and said, “You have no idea how to find Raikou though. I can read it all over your aura.”

Neo sighed and ran his hand though his hair. Strands of gray hair could be seen under his locks of black hair. Mike stood besides Neo and said, “Celebi was leading you and rust to find Entei and Suicune correct?” Neo nodded and Mike did too. Mike then took a deep breath and said, “Then maybe I can help.”

“How?” asked Neo.

“As an Aura Master, I can sense aura which can also allow me see where people have been,” said Mike. He then walked around to the other side of the table and said, “Aura is all around us. All I have to do is pick the correct aura and follow the trail that it left behind. You can say that I am the ultimate tracker as long as I have something that has a bit of that person’s aura.”

Neo nodded in understanding and said, “That is just what we need then. Then all we need to do now is just get Raikou join our cause but after hearing what Entei had said. It may be a bit difficult.”

Mike nodded and said, “If so then we do it the old fashion way.” He then placed a hand to his belt that contained his six Pokemon and said, “We capture him.”

Neo then lean over the table and said, “Ok.” He then pointed to the map and said, “You said you needed to find some of Raikou’s aura? If we start in Ecruteak City then can you get the aura you need there?”

“Yes,” said Mike looking at the map. “If the legends are correct then the Burnt Tower is the birth place of the Legendary Dogs and should have traces of their aura there.”

“Ok, then we should leave now,” said Neo with a bit of renewed hope in his voice.

Mike then raised his hand to stop Neo and said, “Let’s wait a bit. I need to tell Amy what is going on that way she can take control of the Neo Lugia in my absence with Lucario’s help.”

Neo seemed a bit uncertain but was able to figure out Mike’s reasoning. “You are right. You should talk to Amy about what is going on while I prepare for the trip. I want to get my injury checked out before we leave.”

Mike nodded and then walked out of the room. He headed towards the Captain’s Quarters to where he found Amy laid out of the bed with a PDA in hand.

“I love you too Terra,” said Amy into the PDA. She then looked up to notice Mike coming in and said, “Oh wait, your father just came in.” She then waved over to Mike and said, “Come here and say hello to your kids.”

Mike gave Amy a small smile and walked over to the bed and into the webcam that was part of the PDA. He saw the smiling face of his and Amy’s twin children, Richard and Terra. Both looked no older than six years old and had wide smiles on their faces that expressed their relief, “Daddy!”

Mike smiled a bit more which showed his battle aged face and said, “Hey you two. Have you been behaving for Uncle Yung?”

“Yes!” Richard. He then got closer to the camera and said, “Uncle Yung lets me play with his Mirage System.”

“I was able to battle using some of the Pokemon on there,” exclaimed Terra.

Mike smiled and said, “Good.” He then closed his eyes and said, “Ok then, you two behave yourselves now. Say goodbye to Mommy and Daddy.”

The two children looked sad for a moment and then were silent. It was then that Amy said, “Now don’t be like that! We raised you two better than that.”

Mike then said, “We’ll try to call you guys again.” Mike then paused and lied, “We’ll even try to visit ok?”

This made Richard and Terra happier and said, “Ok! Promise!”

Soon a man with sea green hair appeared in the camera and said, “Yes. They promise. Now get going.” Goodbyes could be heard in the background as the man said, “Your children.”

“Thank you once again Dr. Yung,” said Amy. “We couldn’t force them to be dragged into this mess.”

Yung nodded and said, “Yes, yes, yes. Your children are safe with me. As long as I have my Mirage Pokemon then nothing will happen.”

Amy nodded and said, “Ok. Well we have to go. Take care.”

Yung nodded and closed of the link.

Mike and Amy lay on the bed together for what seemed like forever until Amy said, “What did Neo want?”

“He wanted me to help him find Raikou,” said Mike. He saw the look of displeasure on Amy’s face and said, “I know. I don’t want to go either and would rather stay on board the Neo Lugia but if I don’t go with Neo then our plans to take down Diabora will be set back.”

Amy then turned away from Mike and said, “I know. It just…” She then shifted a bit closer to Mike and said; “I guess you want me and Lucario to watch over the ship while you are gone right?”

Mike got closer to Amy and said, “That is about it.” He then wrapped his arms around Amy’s waist and said, “Are you ok with this? Your aura-“

“Is just fine,” smiled Amy. She then turned around and began to place her hands into his pants.

Mike then said, “You did close off communication so a certain someone won’t interrupt us right?”

Amy nodded and said, “Just like old times.”

Mike smiled and said, “Yes. Continue.” He then leaned forward to give Amy a passionate kiss as if they two lovers who have been separated for years.

Grungust Construction Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Silver Etherlight flipped many switches that lit up the dashboard before him. Etherlight gave a small nod and felt comfortable about the response time that he had received from the Grungust Type-III. He then shook his head and laid back in the seat. Some of the technicians had begun to place the protective armor over the wires but were still spending more time on bettering the response time.

Etherlight guessed he should give Mike some sort of update. He flipped a switch to open the communication link to the Captain’s Quarters and waited but a black screen met him. A recording could then be heard, “Sorry. I am-“

Etherlight closed the link and guessed that this was the doing of Amy Anone since she was the only one who could perform such a feat. Etherlight then began to shiver as he could only think about why the middle-aged woman would close off the communication link while her husband was in the room with her.

Landing Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

“Be careful,” said Amy as she looked at Mike as they stood on the landing bay of the Neo Lugia. Neo was waiting for them before the large door. Amazings and Heavys jet units were on both sides of him.

“He will be ok Amy. I’ll make sure that Mike comes back unharmed,” said Neo reassuringly.

Mike nodded and said, “Don’t worry. I always come back okay.” Mike then got closer to Amy and said, “Just take care of yourself.” He then looked in the direction of a Lucario who was wearing a blue vest with the Team Trainer emblem on it, “You will make sure of that, right?”

Lucario nodded and said telepathically to the people around him, “As your friend and co-captain I will make sure. I will protect Mrs. Amy and the Neo Lugia as if they were the queen of Cameran Castle.

Thousands of years ago, Lucario was a protector of Cameran Castle along with his master and friend Sir Aaron, one of the Aura Guardians of the time. Both protected Cameran Castle during an ancient war until Sir Aaron gave up his life to end the war and in the process, Lucario was sealed within a scepter by Sir Aaron to keep Lucario from stopping him. A present day trainer who could use aura later awakened Lucario and Lucario did the same as Sir Aaron to regain the balance. During the Great War, Mike was able to use the remaining aura within the scepter to revive Lucario and assist him during the Great War along in training Mike in the ways of Aura.

Amy just stood before Mike and took a deep breath. She then said, “Well better get going then. If you come back with a scratch, then…” Amy then paused and said, “Then I’ll hurt you.”

Mike nodded and said, “I don’t care what happens to me. As long as you are okay,” He then bent down and whispered into Amy’s ear, “If anything was to happen to you then I would literally go insane. You are the only thing that is keeping me together.”

“And you too,” said Amy. Mike then gave Amy a kiss.

“Let’s go Mike!” called Neo.

Mike let go of Amy and said, “Coming.” He then pulled out a Pokeball from his belt and release his Charizard, Char. The Charizard let out a roar and then flapped her massive wings.

Neo looked at Char and said, “You sure you want to ride on your Charizard? What if she can’t keep up with me?”

Mike smiled and said, “She will. Char is one of the fastest Pokemon I have and can out fly anybody. You be surprise how I been training her Neo.”

Neo nodded and as soon as Amy pulled the switch, the landing bay doors opened up and Neo dropped into the sky before transforming into Qinglong. He beat his four mighty silver wings to float in the air. Mike was on his Charizard and nodded letting Char know to take off. He then took one quick look at Amy before following Neo.

Amy just stood there with a tear running down her face. She closed the Landing Bay door and at once walked away. Lucario followed like a concern friend would.

Mrs. Amy? What is bothering you?” asked Lucario.

“Nothing,” said Amy. She then flashed her keycard over the reader and the door before her opened up. Amy walked in to see Shairii looking over records of Aqua personnel on a computer. Amy then said, “Shairii, I want to become a Combin.”

Lucario looked surprised upon hearing Amy’s statement. Shairii looked up from the computer and looked at Amy with a look of surprise. She then blinked a few times and said, “What?”

“I want to become a Combin,” said Amy more confidently then before. “No ifs, ands or buts.”

Shairii shook her head and said, “You can’t. You need to have died before to become a Spiritor so you can become a Combin. I am sorry Amy but I-”

“I have died before,” said Amy. She then walked over to the computer that Shairii was working on and said, “I died alongside with Mike. Did you ever wonder why people magically turned human if they desired so at the end of the Great War? Mike and I sacrificed ourselves to reverse the effects of the PHT virus for those that wanted it.” She then placed her hand on the computer and closed the database on the computer. “So no need to keep looking for a third.”

Shairii nodded and said, “Ok. Still do you really want to do this?”

Amy nodded and said, “Yes. Now hurry and bring the others.”

Shairii nodded and walked away to retrieve Jennings and Bueller. Lucario then spoke up, “Amy? Are you sure?” He then paused and said, “Mike doesn’t know about this, does he? Why?

Amy shook her head and said, “No, he doesn’t.” She then closed her eyes and said, “Do you know how it feels to be on the sidelines as the one you love and care for is out there risking his life while you are being protected from a far?”

Lucario shook his head. Amy then continued, “This war has been going on for too long and Mike is hurting. So am I. After seeing what happened to Neo back there in Fiore, I realized that the same thing could happen to Mike. He may have been able to hold his own against Diabora this time, but next time who knows what will happen? Now I want to do what I can to end this war. If that means I have to die and be reborn without my memories then I hope that at least Mike would be searching for me and help me regain my memories.”

Lucario just shook his head and said, “But Mrs. Amy, you have been helping. You are the second most skilled person that can use the Mirage System and trusted with the Neo Lugia while Mike is away.

“But still there are people that can do that. Dr. Yung created the Mirage System and commands it and he has a team aboard the Neo Lugia to help out. Then there is you, while Mike and I were away, you captained the Neo Lugia by yourself. I really want to do my part in help ending this war,” Said Amy. “Mike will be upset with what I have done but eventually he will understand.”

Lucario just stood there and nodded. Amy then took out a necklace that had a blue seashell with a multicolor jewel embedded on it. It was a Kazmar Transformation Necklace. She then gave it to Lucario and said, “When Mike comes back. Give him this necklace. The last thing I want is to stay as a pure Umbreon hybrid. I am not sure if he could use that aura, essence or whatever of Change on other people and I don’t want to take any chances.”

Lucario nodded and placed the necklace inside his vest, “I will.

Amy nodded and said, “Thank you.” At the same moment Shairii entered the room with two men beside her, Peter Jennings and Frank Bueller.

“Who is she?” asked Jennings looking at Amy, who was dressed in an unrecognizable Trainer uniform.

“Isn’t she? I mean I think I seen her with Commander Anone. Isn’t she-” said Bueller before being cut off.

“And what does it matter?” replied Amy. She then walked over to Bueller and said, “I am going to be your third person so if you don’t like it then shut it.”

Shairii nodded and said, “Amy Anone is going to be our third volunteer to become a Combin.” She then walked to a corner of the room and said, “Now we must hurry. Time is limited. I am going need everybody to hold hands.”

Amy grabbed Shairii’s hands while Bueller and Jennings seemed a bit uncertain with holding hands with each other. Amy then said, “Come on you guys. Hold hands or I’ll make you.” Bueller and Jennings nodded and did as Amy said.

Shairii began to glow and everybody else around her began to glow along with Shairii. Amy then took one look at Lucario and the blue furred pokemon nodded and said, “You take care too Mrs. Amy. You can trust that I will tell Mike when he comes back.

Amy was then engulfed by the light and disappeared to only reappear in darkness. Amy and the other two men looked around and then looked down below to see the Homeworld. The views made Amy sad as she witnessed the once beautiful blue and green planet assume a sickly visage. The blue seas had been darkened, as the green was a sick color that made Amy want to vomit. One of the worst thought was that somewhere down there was Mike in the Diabora contaminated Homeworld.

“Amy,” said Shairii to draw Amy’s attention to her. The Salamance Combin then spoke, “Here, in The Between, is where you will all be taking the first steps to become a Combin. First let me explain what will happen. Once you leave The Between, you will find yourself in The Afterlife. There you will meet with Gardevoir, the Queen of the Afterlife. She will then lead you to the Egg of Reborn, which is in The Rift. Only she is allowed to go there along with anybody she thinks deserves to be reborn as a Combin. Gardevoir knows about the situation here on this plane and is willing to do what is needed to rid this universe of Diabora. Once you become a Combin, you will become a true hybrid. Not one that was created by the PHT but a true hybrid as myself that can transform by fusing with deceased pokemon spirits. After that you will be reborn on this plane anywhere in the universe. It could be on Homeworld or it could be on The Ghost Planet, Sekai. Are you all prepared to do this?”

Nobody said anything. It was then that Bueller broke the silence, “How will we go to the Afterlife?”

Shairii took a heavy breath. Her whole body shook as she spoke the words that were about to come out of her month, “With these.” She then took out three long knives and said, “You will need to take your own life in order to transcend into The Afterlife. Please forgive me for asking such a request.”

Amy looked at Shairii and said, “It is ok. We understood what was going to be asked of us and are ready.” She then took one of the knives from Shairii’s hand.

Jennings nodded in agreement as he took a knife and said, “Yeah. Let’s gets this over with then.”

Bueller took the last knife, “Just wanted to know. Always imagined my second death would involve some kind of explosion, but there’s always my third.”

Shairii gave a weak smile and said, “Thank you.”

Amy just stared at the knife and began to shake. She took a deep breath as she heard a knife being stabbed into one of the men. Amy the heard another stabbing sound as it went into the other man. Amy then closed her eyes and said, “Mike... I love you. Please let us be reunited soon.” With those last words, Amy was surrounded by a dark veil as her life slipped away from the plane of the living.

En Route to Ecruteak City, Johto
Homeworld Skies

Mike just froze as he flew in the air on top of his Charizard. His breathing was heavy and he couldn’t blink. He then placed both hands on top of his Charizard’s back and stared into space.

“Mike? Mike? MIKE!” yelled Neo, trying to catch Mike’s attention. Mike then looked up and saw Neo in his Qinglong form. Neo then asked, “Did you hear what I said?” He then saw the pained look on Mike’s face and said, “Are you okay?” Char added a roar of concern.

Mike took a few deep breaths and said, “Yeah.” Mike huffed a few times and continued, “I am okay, I think. It just… It just felt like a piece of me. Well… It feels like it is… Well like I just lost something. I… I don’t know. I really don’t know.” He then pressed the top of his nose with his index finger and thumb and expressed a look of confusion on his face as they flew towards the two towers in the distance.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 11-28-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:33 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Quote:
Grungust Construction Bay, Neo Lugia
Homeworld Skies

Silver Etherlight flipped many switches that lit up the dashboard before him. Etherlight gave a small nod and felt comfortable about the response time that he had received from the Grungust Type-III. He then shook his head and laid back in the seat. Some of the technicians had begun to place the protective armor over the wires but were still spending more time on bettering the response time.

Etherlight guessed he should give Mike some sort of update. He flipped a switch to open the communication link to the Captain’s Quarters and waited but a black screen met him. A recording could then be heard, “Sorry. I am-“

Etherlight closed the link and guessed that this was the doing of Amy Anone since she was the only one who could perform such a feat. Etherlight then began to shiver as he could only think about why the middle-aged woman would close off the communication link while her husband was in the room with her.
This again? Oh dear.
Old 11-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
This again? Oh dear.
Sorry we're using you for comic relief. Don't worry though, you have a really badass moment at the end of Act 1.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
This again? Oh dear.
Yeah. I didn't want to do that but really I couldn't think of anything else to do for you. Meh. I guess Silver is just not that good at calling people at the right time. At least he didn't see anything he wasn't suppose to.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Old 11-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 10 is Up!]

Loving it! You couldn't have written a better Inazuma. And as for me, I definitely couldn't do this story any justice. I just love watching the action unfold. So sorry, I won't be able to write for you.

Can't wait to read more, though!
Old 11-27-2008, 07:01 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

That was a great chapter Mikey. ^^
There was a lot of emotion packed in there too. Poor Mike, when he realizes what happened... *shakes head*
But yes, it did need that bit of comic relief in there. ^^ Well done!

Did find a few typos to destroy.

Quote:
keypad and the door slide opened.
"slid"

Quote:
Mike stood besides Neo
"beside"

Quote:
is just get Raikou join our cause
"get Raikou to join"

Quote:
Mike then gave Mike a kiss.
This one is just...huh?
Old 11-28-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
That was a great chapter Mikey. ^^
There was a lot of emotion packed in there too. Poor Mike, when he realizes what happened... *shakes head*
But yes, it did need that bit of comic relief in there. ^^ Well done!

Did find a few typos to destroy.

"slid"

Meh.

"beside"

Close enough.

"get Raikou to join"

Oh well.

This one is just...huh?

Wow. That one I totally missed. Hate when that happens.
As you can see and as I have said so many times before. I am no English Major. Still that is a lot less then I expected. Nice. Still thanks. Glad you like it. As you can see I was going for the more on the heart strings side then the blood and guts. That is next time. Also I think I excel in the feelings department. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!