Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:42 AM
metal_gear_solid_alf Offline

Wink Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

This is the best fic since The_dark_eevee's pokemon wars died. It has had me on the edge of my seat 4 days!!!11
But plz don't make the mistake The_dark_eevee's fic did: go into grisly details of innocent pokemon dying and having popular anime characters getting vaporized

Rayquaza is not amused
Shut up!
do go on
im putting my event darkrai in my team instead now
Use Dark Void!
ERK
Why don't vets use Dark Void to put animals to sleep 4 operations eh?
its humane?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkipraggy View Post
And according to SRW lore, within laser/plasmas, only the beam sabers work underwater.\
According to Star Wars, they do. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_gear_solid_alf View Post
This is the best fic since The_dark_eevee's pokemon wars died. It has had me on the edge of my seat 4 days!!!11
But plz don't make the mistake The_dark_eevee's fic did: go into grisly details of innocent pokemon dying and having popular anime characters getting vaporized
You don't know me well, enough, buddy. XD I <3 Grisly details.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:52 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

I would go into a technical explanation about the differences between Gundam beam weapons and Star Wars blaster bolts, but... Nah.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:32 PM

Lightbulb Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

Believe me, i LOVE GORE, but don't let innocent pokemon die

It ain't right

HANDS UP WHO HATES THE TORIES!!
100% communist/atheist and VERY VERY proud!

HOW DO U PUT IMAGES ON UR SIG?

Those r just smilies
Old 11-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Quote:

It ain't right
You really don't know rust well enough xD
Old 11-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

This is a very good fic, but I hope you're fully aware Infer and Diaboro are Digimon. Infermon and Diaboromon :P It was a cool Digimon movie, too. Keep up the good work.

@MGSA: Sorry, but gore and innocent people (Or Pokemon) dieing just natrually mix together :P
Old 11-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
I would go into a technical explanation about the differences between Gundam beam weapons and Star Wars blaster bolts, but... Nah.
Dark Forces II; The lightsaber works underwater. In the Clone Wars cartoon, Kit Fisto's lightsaber works underwater. See the pattern?
Quote:

It ain't right
Oh, it won't be Pokemon. It will be people. Lots and lots of people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
This is a very good fic, but I hope you're fully aware Infer and Diaboro are Digimon. Infermon and Diaboromon :P It was a cool Digimon movie, too. Keep up the good work.

@MGSA: Sorry, but gore and innocent people (Or Pokemon) dieing just natrually mix together :P
Yes, sir, that's what I based them on when I created them a year ago.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:15 AM

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAD people how cool!
Have u seen a clockwork orange?
dat is real gore

Those r just smilies
Old 11-22-2008, 07:20 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!
DEAD people how cool!
Have u seen a clockwork orange?
dat is real gore
I have yet to see A Clockwork Orange. I've seen part of 2001: A Space Odyssey, though, which I guess is the next best thing. Kubrick ftw?

I'm close to halfway done with Chapter 9. Mikey is handling Chapter 10. DT is handling Chapter 10.5. I've got 11-15.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:27 AM

Smile Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

maybe u should add a bit like this?
"Mike!" said Rust. "Wha?" he replied. "Have you ever heard of Super Smash Bros. Brawl?" asked Rust. "Yeah yeah sure"said Mike. "Well, maybe the Diabolos are like Primids and Diabora is like Master Hand, he's being puppeted by something." Rust inquried. "So something worse is the Tabuu figure". "Exactly Mike"said Rust. "We've just got to find this Tabuu figure".

Those r just smilies
Old 11-22-2008, 07:30 AM

Cool Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

I haven't seen much of a Clockwork Orange recently, i'm under age to see it.
Have u seen the Blair Witch Project though?
FREAKISHFREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those r just smilies
Old 11-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Double posting is bad.
Quote:
maybe u should add a bit like this?
"Mike!" said Rust. "Wha?" he replied. "Have you ever heard of Super Smash Bros. Brawl?" asked Rust. "Yeah yeah sure"said Mike. "Well, maybe the Diabolos are like Primids and Diabora is like Master Hand, he's being puppeted by something." Rust inquried. "So something worse is the Tabuu figure". "Exactly Mike"said Rust. "We've just got to find this Tabuu figure".
Ummm... No?
Quote:
I haven't seen much of a Clockwork Orange recently, i'm under age to see it.
Have u seen the Blair Witch Project though?
FREAKISHFREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From what I've seen of Blair Witch, it was just kind of stupid. Mockumentaries in general are stupid.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:26 PM

Talking Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 8 is Up!]

More of a Hockumentry
HO=Horror
MOCK=Comedy
UMENTRY=Documentry

See?
I is clever that way

Those r just smilies
Old 11-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

A/N: Cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Chapter 9: The Path of Destruction
“I wonder why its called the Ghost Planet.”
-Private Journal of Thaddeus Bach, Leader of a Hiigaran Expedition to Sekai, whose goals were to recolonize the barren planet. The mission was dubbed a failure after his Lieutenant betrayed him and killed many of the expedition members. (See A/N)

Ultima City
Kazmar Orbit

rust entered the air lock of Ultima City, hoping to use their logistics center in order to find Finch. After combing the planet, he still couldn’t find him. Finch was already quite an unstable man, Finch and a multi-trillion dollar space ship could be a catastrophe. He changed back into his hybrid form from a Zhu-Quiao after landing, and walked to the Bridge, which had been redesigned to fit the two legendaries, Lation and Latira, the evolutions of Latios and Latias respectively.

<Well, well, well, if it isn’t rust Makuta,> Lation said to rust.

“Yeah, hi. I won’t be long. I just want to analyze some data,” rust said rather quietly. Lation had blamed quite a bit of the current situation they were in on rust, which was why rust was trying to avoid talking to him.

<Why should we let you use Ultima City? It’s a haven for those from Kazmar who want to be safe from Diabora… Hell, its because of you and your war that I had to absorb the Crystal of Energy’s essence to protect it from Diabora. And now, if it weren’t for Etherlight’s Minovsky Reactors, this bastion wouldn’t even be running,> Lation continued on his rant. Lation used to be Liam Saki, the leader of the organization known as the Nightstriders: Renegade Knights. After eating the Crystal of Energy to protect its essence from Diabora, he and his friend Dinora assumed the forms of Lation and Latira.

“Because I think Finch with a ship that could destroy Ultima City with a snap of his fingers is a much more pressing situation…?” rust retorted, trying to not be condescending, but failing by quite a large margin.

<Liam, please,> Latira said to Lation, <He just needs to use the computers. We’re allies now, remember?>

<Fine… Whatever…> Lation said, as he looked away from rust. rust quickly sat down at a terminal, and accessed several charts of Kazmar. After running a few calculations, and cross referencing them with Tiantus on the Deathwing, he quickly figured out Finch’s landing spot.

However, when rust looked at the current satellite footage of that spot, he wasn’t there. So, he went back and looked at the footage from the past several hours. Finally, he found the Ano Ho-Oh. From the pictures taken… it looked like it had gone out to the ocean… But why would he do that? rust wondered.

Deciding that he would find out for himself, he closed the computer terminal, and left Ultima City. He transformed into a Zhu-Quiao and then descended upon Kazmar, leaving a trail of fire in the atmosphere. Finally, he arrived at the outskirts of Benstella City. Looking around, he saw nothing but the print left in the soil of the Ano Ho-Oh. They could be anywhere now… Thought rust, losing hope.

He flew over the sea to see if he could see anything…

Capital Building, Mermen Capital
Kazmar Seas

{Insert Song: Molgera from Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker}

Inazuma swam up, unleashing another Shadow Aeroblast at the Royal Enforcers that were pursuing him. There were still quite a few left, and he knew that one stab with their trident in just the right spot and it was all over. Deciding to take a defensive position, Inazuma summoned up all of the water around him, and created a spherical water shield around him. He then exerted a Shadow Ice attack, which froze the ball solid.

Inside, Inazuma stood. There was no water, but there was no air either. It was just a void. He could still breathe, however, as he stored water within himself, and could turn that into oxygen while the hydrogen leaked out of his pores. He could hear the ZINGs of the laser tridents hacking away at the thick ice. Inazuma knew that his Arctic Aegis shield wasn’t going to hold for much longer. He had a minute or two tops to think.

Inazuma used a Hydro Pump attack, to fill the void with water. He didn’t have much water left in his reserves, so he would have to make it count. He then used a Shadow Fire on the water, which began to boil the water. Inazuma could take it for a few minutes; this would boil the Mermen alive. As soon as he saw a laser trident poke through, Inazuma slammed his tail against the Arctic Aegis, shattering the shield. He used a Shadow Aeroblast to shoot both ice shards and boiling water across the room, lacerating and then boiling the Royal Enforcers alive.

All were killed in this attack. Wondering what boiled Mermen actually tasted like, Inazuma bit off the tail of one and remarked, <Tastes like boiled Kingler.> He swam on towards the next room, which he knew was undoubtedly going to have guards. Preparing himself, he entered the Royal Throne Room. Inside was the Mermen King, along with at least one hundred Royal Enforcers.

<Crap.>

Kaede was also having a bit of trouble defending the Ano Ho-Oh. The Mermen had deployed several stolen NSRK Submarines, hoping to shoot it down with their torpedoes. At the front of the submarine pack was the NSRK Unity, a rebranded version of the DARK Unity, a submarine built during the Great War. Remembering this submarine quite well, Kaede became quite eager to destroy it.

She focused the main torpedo battery on the Unity and slammed her fist down on the button, as the flagship submarine was impaled with thousands of torpedoes. However, Kaede quickly noticed she was running out of torpedoes. Crap… She thought. She’d have to conserve her torpedoes now. Instead, she switched to the laser batteries to see how well they would fare.

The lasers shot out of the Ano Ho-Oh and hit a few submarines, but the effectiveness of the laser was severely hampered by the water. The forces of the Mermen still stood defiant, as Kaede had to come up with some way to stop them. Fumbling around with the controls, she found a button that said “Transform.” She punched it, not knowing what it did, as the Ano Ho-Oh quickly turned into its mech mode.

Reg Lando, however, was in the Mermen Treasury, looking for any sign of a Ring of Alvaj-Xoc. The place only contained a skeleton guard crew, with most of the troops that had been previously stationed there being moved to the Palace to protect the king. That was good anyway, since Reg was only armed with a harpoon gun and his wits.

He looked around a corner, and saw two guards. He aligned his harpoon gun, and shot one of them through the head. Blood leaked out of his punctured skull as the other one, armed with a trident, attacked Reg. Reg grabbed his Dao blade at his side and stopped the trident from stabbing him. The Merman slapped him hard with his tail, as Reg was knocked aback.

The Merman then swam at high speeds, hoping to jam the trident into Reg. Reg quickly aligned his harpoon gun and fired it at the Merman, puncturing him right through the heart. He stopped almost instantly, as his dead body dropped the trident before entering rigamortis. Reg plucked the harpoons out of the two Mermen’s dead bodies, and continued on through the Treasury.

The next hallway also had two guards. Reg lined up his harpoon gun once again, and shot it through the stomach of one of them. He then reeled him in using the attached rope, and decapitated him using his Dao. The second guard tried to stab Reg, but he used the dead Merman as a shield. The trident punctured the body, as Reg twisted the corpse, locking it onto the trident.

Trying to pull the trident out of tangled sinew, Reg brought his Dao up and filleted the Mermen, as blood and guts leaked out of his open chest. He cleaned the blood off of the Dao, sheathed it, and moved on, looking for the entrance to the Treasury.

Up above the ocean, rust continued to search for the group, but to no avail. Finally, he saw several laser bursts underwater that came from the Ano Ho-Oh, and transformed back into his hybrid form. He dove underwater, his Zanpaku-to Nimaru in his hands, ready to fight off whatever Finch’s group was fighting…

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 11-23-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 9 is Up!]

Eww... Inazuma eating mermen...

Great chapter, loads of vicious violence and detailed description. I can tell you don't like mermen either.