Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 11-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 6 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Yeah! I minded! haha Also yeah. Rust felt guilty! haha Let him feel guilty! It is working in our favor. haha Still nah. I just want to make it clear to the reader that Neo and Rust were the heroes and not just Rust since that is what I saw(or think I saw) when it came to Diabora's demise in this dimension.

Yeah. That is true. You do want to leave the reader wanting more. Still don't just leave us with candy and not giving us desert. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Mike, the candy is dessert. :P
Old 11-09-2008, 12:56 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

If you kept going, it wouldn't have been a cliffhanger. :p
I can't believe someone hit one of the guy's trying to save their butts! Still, I guess it is a war.
The goodness continues, can't wait for more. ^^
Old 11-09-2008, 05:13 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Mike, the candy is dessert. :P
Dessert a meal. Candy is a snack. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:26 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Dessert a meal. Candy is a snack. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!
Dessert is actually a course, and candy's status varies.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Dessert is actually a course, and candy's status varies.
You've never been to my house and had a dessert dinner, though, have you, ski? Candy was included lol
Old 11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen View Post
You've never been to my house and had a dessert dinner, though, have you, ski? Candy was included lol
One course meals exist. I insist.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:02 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

I've just realised I'm not on the mailing list. wtfzorz. Add me NOW!

Another great chapter. Please don't cut me to bits with your pointy hot sticks.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:44 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
I've just realised I'm not on the mailing list. wtfzorz. Add me NOW!

Another great chapter. Please don't cut me to bits with your pointy hot sticks.
Done.

Finch is going to get some focus in Chapter 8... ;) Hopefully, I'll have 7 up tomorrow.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 7: Defeat of the Coalition
“‘I still know very little of my true purpose here. Xuanwu told me that my destiny would reveal itself, and whatever did happen to me, I would never be allowed to tell myself in the past, so that I would still make the same natural choice. I know the outcome of the Diabora Wars from my universe, but Xuanwu carefully explained to me that it could still go either way.
-Thoughts of Reg Lando, En Route to Kazmar via the Ano Ho-Oh

Demilitarized Zone, Fiore
Homeworld

The holy evolution of Lugia fell from the sky, as Shairii and Mike stopped what they were doing immediately to go help Neo. Diabora watched Neo’s freefall with a victorious grimace plastered on his face. He then looked at Mike, who used his Aura power, combined with that of Rayquaza’s to fly over to where Neo would land.

Shairii was already there, as she had flown using her wings that she was given from merging with Shiko the Scyther. Both were there, and caught Neo, who had a large wound on his chest from the RPG. Shairii cried out, “Neo! Neo! Stay with us!” Mike, quickly realizing that he had to save Neo, had decided to use his power of Aura to heal him.

His hands glowed bright blue, as he applied them to Neo’s injury. Neo faintly groaned, as Shairii smiled, reassured that he was still alive. Opening his eyes, Neo looked at his injury, horrified by what the North Fiore soldiers had done to him. Lugia and Qinglong had been vilified in the North Fiore culture, even going so far as making Lugia their version of the devil in their religion. Since North Fiore was comprised of Aqua veterans, it was to be expected that rust Makuta’s greatest enemy would be that of North Fiore’s.

<Damn rust Makuta worshippers…> Neo said, greatly annoyed that he had been hurt. Shairii looked at Neo, in shock. Neo quickly realized that Shairii was there, <…I’m sorry, Shairii. But some things that your husband has done are just unforgivable…> Shairii didn’t reply, not knowing what to say.

The wound began to scab over, as Mike poured as much of his aura as he could into the grisly wound. Next to him were pieces of shrapnel he had picked out from the RPG. Closing his eyes, he used Aura to look inside Neo’s body, to try and see if there was any more shrapnel. After confirming there was not, Mike began to stitch the scab with some string fabricated out of his aura, preventing the wound from reopening. Finally, he whipped out one of his lightsabers and cauterized the wound.

“That should do it,” Mike said, giving off a sigh of relief. Mike looked visibly drained from the healing, “I’m no field medic, so I’m thinking that you’d be better off sitting out of this fight.”

Neo transformed back into his human form, but the RPG wound still remained, “Nonsense,” he said, slowly getting up. As several Trainer soldiers began to flood the battlefield, fighting against the North Fiore soldiers and the Diablos, “I’ll grab a Sniper Rifle, and help you out from that ridge over there.”

Neo ambled off to a Trainer Jeep, and got his kit dropped down from the Stratosfear. The shiny new THX-1138 assault rifle, designed from Tiantus himself, along with several hundred rounds, were inside of the wooden crate brought down from the flying aircraft carrier.

Neo turned around the Jeep, and drove up to a cliff on the DMZ, and lied down, putting a small cushion under his injury in order to not hurt it. He knew that since he had aura and a cauterization holding his guts in, there was no chance the wound would reopen, but Neo decided it was better to be safe than sorry. Finally, he put on a headset, and began to communicate with Mike and Shairii.

Mike continued to throw Aura balls at the remaining Diablos, as Shairii cut them down with her scythes. Diabora, enraged that the tides were turning once again on his army, flew up into the air and attacked the ACSF Stratosfear. After putting a hole in the air strip, the All Clown Squadron of Fun, Aqua’s elite air corps, deployed several new Diamond-Class Air Superiority Fighters. At the front of the assault was the Purple Twilight, a customized jet created by Tiantus for Captain Jamie of the All Clown Squadron of Fun.

{Insert Song: Kiew Mission by Tangerine Dream}

“Let’s put a smile on that face,” Jamie said into the radio, as she began to fire at Diabora, who was completely destroying the deck of the Stratosfear. Her fighter group, designated as the ‘Pilots of the Purple Twilight’ followed, unleashing a similar amount of fire upon Diabora. Much of it was absorbed by his Void Shields, but one or two lucky shots made it through the holes Diabora had to make for his hands and energy attacks to escape.

<Damnit!> Diabora cried out in pain into the minds of those in the battlefield. He then turned, and began to focus on the Pilots of the Purple Twilight, as he jumped up onto the air, and onto the Purple Twilight, sticking both of his clawed hands into the jet, attempting to pull out the engine. However, Jamie spun the jet, attempting to shake him. Instead, Diabora became stuck.

Enraged, Diabora spit out fire from the Crystal of Nature at the hull of the Twilight, but to no avail. Jamie whirled the jet around, attempting to shake it, but to no avail. Finally, she decided to make the ultimate sacrifice. After quickly selecting a ridge that no one was on, she redirected her custom jet to there, and began to fly towards it at a high speed. Those in the Pilots of the Purple Twilight, as well as Neo, Mike, and Shairii, watched in shock as Jamie crashed the Purple Twilight into the ridge, killing herself in the process.

Diabora emerged from the crash, slightly woozy. Jamie’s sacrifice was for nothing. Enraged, Neo gave away his position, and unleashed at least ten rounds at a hole in Diabora’s void shield. Diabora cried out in pain again, as it went towards Neo. It raised its hands to flatten Neo, but Mike appeared in front of Diabora, his lightsabers raised high in a defensive position.

“Come any closer and I’ll cut those god damn hands of yours off!” Mike declared. Diabora, accepting the challenge, did so, as Mike removed both of Diabora’s hands with his lightsabers. Diabora laughed, as he used the Crystal of Life to regenerate his lost limbs with ease. Mike hacked at them again, but Diabora once again regenerated. Mike couldn’t stop him either.

“Commander Anone, this is Lieutenant Captain Janus Orrey of the All Clown Squadron of Fun. I will be taking command of the Pilots of the Purple Twilight and the All Clowns for the time being,” She explained, “Now, may I politely ask you to move so I can bomb the sh*t out of that son of a b*tch?”

“Acknowledged, Captain Orrey,” Neo said, over the radio, as he transformed into Qinglong, grabbing Mike, and his crate full of ammo, and quickly flew over to another ridge. The Pilots of the Purple Twilight appeared after they left, and dropped at least ten bombs on Diabora, which knocked him back into the fight.

Surrounded by North Fiore, South Fiore, and Trainer forces, Diabora seemed undaunted when they charged his few remaining Diablos. However, Diabora brought those that had died in this battle back from the dead, and twisted them into his own slaves. Almost instantly, he had thousands of new troops all surrounding the living troops.

“Commander Anone, this is Wolffe. I think it may now be time for a tactical retreat. The Stratosfear needs repairs, and we are surrounded and outnumbered. I’ll have Lieutenant Zecca work out the logistics,” Wolffe said over the radio.

“Understood, General,” Mike said over the radio, as he looked at Neo. Shairii, after hearing this, flew up to the ridge that they were in, as the Stratosfear and Neo Lugia began to pick up South Fiore and Trainer troops from the battle, leaving the North Fiore troops to the slaughter because of their treachery.

“North Fiore is lost,” Mike said, now in the Captain’s seat of the Neo Lugia, as it readied its engines for a swift departure to Fall City. Neo and Shairii stood beside him, as Wolffe and Zecca coordinated the retreat.

“We won’t make the same mistake with South Fiore,” Neo replied reassuringly…
Old 11-16-2008, 05:27 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 7 is Up!]

Ouch! What a toll to the North Fiore Army. And a sacrifice in vain on the part of that pilot. Still, a very brave thing to do.
Those Diablos get worse every time. The fact that the dead add to his army makes for a very discouraging problem.
A great chapter, with a deadly battle, that's well done. Can't wait for more. ^^
Old 11-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Oh wow. Nice. Neo on sniper and Mike showing off. Thanks for that Rust. haha Damn. I was shivering in that part where MIke was hacking off this hands. Still maybe that was because I was cold. haha

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Yep, you've got Neo's character done nicely. Great job on the description of his injury. Lots of great detail and easy-to-visualize description. Plus I see this easily building up toward Diabora's moments of sheer power and immortality.

Keep it up, amigo.

Old 11-17-2008, 01:57 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Done.

Finch is going to get some focus in Chapter 8... ;) Hopefully, I'll have 7 up tomorrow.
Glad to hear it! I was starting to miss the freak. Can't wait for Chapter 8!
Old 11-18-2008, 03:55 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Yep, you've got Neo's character done nicely. Great job on the description of his injury. Lots of great detail and easy-to-visualize description. Plus I see this easily building up toward Diabora's moments of sheer power and immortality.

Keep it up, amigo.
Yeah, actually, it is getting quite a lot easier to write for Neo and Mike now that I've written seven chapters.

Just wait until the end of Act 1 for Diabora's sheer power. It'll be freaking epic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
Glad to hear it! I was starting to miss the freak. Can't wait for Chapter 8!
XD I just need to get off my lazy ass and write it tomorrow.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:05 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 8: An Unresolved End
“This is rust Makuta reporting in to Ultima City, orbiting Kazmar. No sign of Finch of the Ano Ho-Oh in space. I’ll follow your lead on where it was headed, though, knowing Finch, he isn’t there.
-rust Makuta via Commlink to Ultima City

Outskirts of Benstella City
Kazmar

Once the Ano Ho-Oh had landed in a relatively safe and undetected spot, Finch and his crew quickly got out to scope the land. Deoxys closed its eyes, and began to sift through the psychic signatures of various things on the planet, in hopes of finding one of the Rings of Alvaj-Xoc.

<Its worse than I had feared…> Deoxys said, <It is definitely not on solid ground, which means that the Mermen have taken control of the three remaining Rings.>

“We kill a few crap fish and we go on our way,” Finch remarked, walking towards the water, “Don’t see how that could be a problem.”

“One, Finch,” Reg said, “We can’t breath underwater. Two, while there are few Mermen cities, they are all densely populated. Going in would be suicide.”

“Not for Inazuma,” Finch smiled.

“You’ll still get killed, and we’d be bored,” Reg said, “Does the Ano Ho-Oh go underwater?”

“I believe it does,” Kaede said. She was an engineering expert. It was because of her research that she had created the Retented, the first Eva unit. Evas were mechs that were alive, and could be set off on their own, or piloted. The only drawback was that, to be piloted, they needed to be plugged in via a power cord, “I had a look at the manual on our way up.”

“Good enough for me,” Reg said, “Though its your call, O Younger-And-Spunkier one.”

“Fine,” Finch sigh, “We’ll take the ship underwater…” Sighing, they returned to the ship, and quickly obtained a map of Kazmar’s oceans and what was under them from the Ano Ho-Oh’s hard drive. After pulling up a map of the Mermen Capital from that, they quickly combed it over for weaknesses.

“We are in Trainer’s strongest ship. This thing will be able to take a few shots before tanking,” Kaede observed.

“Mike would just be pissed we commandeered his ship and destroyed it,” Reg said, “If we can present some results without losing anything, maybe you won’t get court marshaled.”

“Wouldn’t you know what happens?” Finch said, grimly. He was annoyed by Reg’s constant injection of wisdom. To Kaede, it looked like Reg was Finch’s father. Confused, she raised her voice to ask, but decided not to speak after their words became more hostile.

<For the sake of Arceus, SHUT UP!> Deoxys commented, tired of the pointless bickering. It then began to move the holographic map of the Mermen Capital City around, and then touched it in several places. The points touched then became red dots, <These are the main buildings of the Mermen Capital. Each red dot indicates a weak place in its structural integrity.>

“So, we take out each of those points, and we’ve destroyed the capital?” Finch said, attempting to finish Deoxys’ sentence for it.

<No. It is merely there, so we know where the weak points are if we need to destroy a building. It’d probably be harder to find a Ring if we took out a building. Odds are, if they know what the Rings are they’ll be kept in some kind of vault, which is why we should raid the Palace first. If that fails, we’ll attack the Treasury,> Deoxys explained, bringing up a holographic map of the Palace.

“Once we’re down there, we should split up to cover more ground,” Reg said, “If I may, Finch… Inazuma will take the front door, Deoxys will take the back, Kaede will operate the Ano Ho-Oh, and I’ll take a wet-suit and go in the Treasury. The Palace appears to be heavily guarded anyway, if we send the big guns to the palace, it’ll be enough of a distraction for me to get into the Treasury with minimal resistance. Either way, we’ll get a Ring if they’re located there.”

“Sounds good,” Finch said, “At least I’ll get to do some fighting.”

Kaede sat down in one of the pilots’ seats near the hologram table on the Bridge, and activated the submersible functions of the Ano Ho-Oh. It took off into the air for a moment, then dived into the sea. Everyone’s ears popped after about five minutes, until Kaede said, “Alright, the cabin is pressurized. Deoxys and Finch, ETA to Palace is ten minutes. You’d best be ready by then.”

Finch went down to the airlock and transformed into Inazuma, preparing itself for the battle. Deoxys, not requiring air, teleported out of the ship, and swam behind it. After five minutes, Kaede said, “ETA four minutes. Finch, good luck.” The air lock opened, as Inazuma, the XD Shadow Version of Qinglong, left the air lock, as it took its first breath of water. Inazuma and Qinglong were both able to breathe underwater by filtering out the hydrogen atoms in water with their throats, which meant that both could operate underwater.

Deoxys and Inazuma sped off towards the Palace, while Reg prepared a wetsuit and grabbed a harpoon gun. He then put on a rebreather, which also filtered out the hydrogen from water, like Inazuma and Qinglong, checked to see if it worked properly, and then left through the second air lock. Kaede quickly noticed that several Mermen had noticed the Ano Ho-Oh and prepared a torpedo battery to fire.

She quickly punched the button, and fired off several torpedoes, all targeted at the Mermen group pursuing her. Most of them hit. Once the torpedoes had all exploded, however, a few had remained. Using their tridents, they attempted to pierce the extra strong hull of the Ano Ho-Oh. Kaede knew it would take a lot of stabbing to break the hull, but she was wary nonetheless. She prepared a second battery of torpedoes, and fired once again.

Inazuma and Deoxys, in the meantime, were storming the Royal Palace. Inazuma had taken out several guards with a Shadow Hydro Pump attack, killing them with the poison water he could conjure. Others still charged at him, attempting to land a hit on Inazuma with their tridents. Inazuma swung around his tail, knocking several away, but two were able to stab him. Enraged, Inazuma grabbed one with his mouth and bit him in half, while he grabbed the other one with both of his wings, and tore him in half. Mermen blood filled up the water, as the rest of the Royal Guards hesitated for a moment at Inazuma’s sheer brutality.

Inazuma let off a Shadow Ice attack, freezing everything in the way of the beam. Several Royal Guards were frozen alive, as the long, thick, beam of ice began to drop to the sea floor. Inazuma swam up and then slammed his tail down upon it hard, shattering it into a thousand of pieces. He then used a Shadow Aeroblast attack underwater, to hurl the icy shards at the other Royal Guards chasing him, lacerating them all over.

Deoxys, from the back, was receiving less resistance. It had transformed into its Speed Mode, and had ran past several guards, but had to use a Psycho Boost on one Royal Guard that continued to follow him. After breaking his mind in half with its immense Psycho Boost, Deoxys continued on. Once it had broken its way into the building, it transformed into Defense Mode, in order to be able to take a few hits while making its way through the palace.

Inazuma also entered the Palace, but from the front. He faced a tougher challenge; the Mermen King’s Royal Enforcers; his elite guard. The Enforcers were armed with twin laser tridents, a technology reverse engineered from the lightsabers of the surface. Twenty of the approached Inazuma, whom sighed and said, <Oh crap.>

They all swam at him at high speeds, hoping to land a hit with their laser tridents. Inazuma used an Aeroblast to knock them back and buy time while he thought of a way to fight them off. With nothing coming to mind, he swung his tail, which sent a Royal Enforcer towards the wall at a high speed. When he had hit, his head cracked open, killing him instantly.

Inazuma turned around, and bit the head off of another Enforcer, and shot it at a third like a watermelon seed, except the head traveled several hundred miles per hour, despite the friction of the water. The Mermen skull collided with the Mermen Royal Enforcer, breaking all of his ribs. Several punctured his vital organs. The Enforcer cried out in pain, as he tried to move in vain. Inazuma knew he’d be dead in about ten minutes.

He still had seventeen more to deal with…

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 11-19-2008 at 03:09 AM.