Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
fooooootonman Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Legend of the Chosen (SU)

I finished my su so here it is ^^:
Name: Mori Anago

Element/Type: Dragon

Partner Pokémon: Dragonair

Appearance: Mori stands at 6’0’’ and weighs in at 165lbs. He has silvery white, shoulder legnth, straight hair. He wears a black blindfold around his eyes at all times, as he lost his sight when he was thirteen years old. He wears a rustic orange color hooded jacket that he usualy keeps unzipped showing his white undershirt. Mori wears tan cargo pants and flip flop sandals.

Personality: Mori doesn’t like to stay in one place for to long. He treats all things with the proper respect and is very loyal to the very few people he calls friends. Mori will tend to stay away from big cities and crowds when he can. Very few things will make him mad but once he is he goes into a rage that is equivalent to that of a Gyarados. For the most part though, he is very calm and won’t bother anything. Although he isn’t religious he is spiritual and meditates often to clear his mind.

History: Mori was born in Verdanturf town and had a normal childhood until two tradgidies changed his life forever. The first of them happened when he was ten. Both of his parents died in a car crash on their way to work. The second was when Mori tuned thirteen. It was then that he lost his sight. His sight had been bad ever since he was small but it was still a shock to Mori when it happened. He started to wander about leaving Verdenturf and his life behind, it was during one of these warnderings that he came across a wild Lucario. The Lucrio, being adept at using aura, felt that it was nessasary to teach this one person how to see through the power of aura. Mori now had to see through the aura and was forever thankful to the Lucario that he called ‘master’. The two parted after Mori learned much but Lucario, growing fond of the kid he taught for so long, followed Mori with out his knowledge. Mori came accross a lost pokemon egg, not knoing what to do he decided to raise the egg and return the pokemon inside to its mother. After the egg hatched though, he and the Dratini that was inside became inseperable. Mori learned that the Dratin was an orphan as well, and the two became as close to brothers as one of different species can get. Due to the training that Lucario gave him, Mori continued to meditate mostly to calm himself. It was during one of his meditations that he learned that he could be the chosen of the dragons if he wanted to be.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

reserve me two chosens

SU Sheet: Chosen

Name: Howl
Element/Type: fire
Partner Pokémon: A completely black growlithe. wears a necklace with a fang on it. (called Arian)
Appearance:like http://media2.videoplayer.hu/members/117004.jpg (minus the ears lol) but her hair is black. the shirt is sleevelss and she wears dark grey combat trousers.
Personality: Howl is a quiet, solitary girl. She doesn't speak to strangers but will speak her mind. She is neither a leader, nor a follower, preferring to go her own way. If her way is the same as someone else's - then fine. She can tolerate most things, but if someone attacks a friend, she will fight to defend them. Howl is usually quite patient, but when she fights or argues, she has a quick mind and a fiery temper. She bears a heart which cannot bear to be beaten, and will not ask for help unless there is no other option. She takes a long time to trust someone, but once they gained that trust and become her friend, she will protect them with her life.
History: Howl grew up in an orphanage, surrounded by bullies, truants and strict 'keepers' as she called them. Howl learnt how to street-fight at a young age, so she could defend herself against the older bullies, both male and female. She never spoke to anyone she didn't know, and always stayed with Ichigo, her twin brother. All the strict rules designed to keep the children under control just stood as targets for Howl to break. She sneaked out on average 5 times a week, and learnt proper martial arts at a local pokemon dojo. Ichigo always came with her; the two were inseparable. It was on one of these outings that the duo explored a nearby forest, and came across a small shack. Inside the shack was a whole room full of cages - all containing a sick, starving pokemon. Upon breaking into the house and reading some papers that were left on the side, they discovered that these pokemon were the 'starter' pokemon that were shipped to places that didn't normally have this kind. They alerted the police, but kept two of the pokemon. Howl chose a feisty growlithe, coal-black in colour and mistrustful of everyone and everything, much like Howl herself.
In a dream one night, the growlithe appeared to her.

"Howl..." Howl could hear the voice, but not see who it belonged to. The voice was male, and young, and Howl strained to hear where it was coming from. "Howl..." she heard it again, and her pokemon - the young black growlithe, materialised in front of her. "You have been chosen." he said, continuing to explain in further detail...he concluded, "I am an Arcan. My name is Arian." the scene faded out, and Howl woke up...a new chapter in her life had begun.

Name: Ichigo
Element/Type: dark
Partner Pokémon: coal-black poochyena
Appearance: http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...TamakiSuoh.jpg but his hair is black. THIS IS NOT WHAT HE WEARS!!! Ichigo wears a sleeveless forest-green shirt under a baggy jumper with a zip down the front but no hood. He wears grey combat trousers with his pokeball attached like a keyring onto a clip at his top left-side pocket.
Personality: later
History: later

Howl and Ichigo are twins.

Last edited by BlueFang; 10-30-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ichigo is fine. Howl needs to have a partner that Matches her Type. I've been trying to explain this for a while now... Also... I you are going to be the Chosen of Fire, You need to PM me so we can talk about something...

Also... *looks up two posts* You sir are APPROVED!

Last edited by Koneko1TK; 10-28-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:38 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ok, i gave her growlithe instead. i'll pm you now...

Last edited by BlueFang; 10-30-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:12 AM
Cavalier Offline

Well, I would like to assist this RPG by becoming a Fallen, thus having more than one. On the other hand, I have very selfish desires and am inclined to request the Electric Chosen. So I suppose I come to you requesting two characters (Chosen Electric and Fallen Electric) but if the understandable decision is made not to allow it, I want to stick with Chosen Electric.

I'll get to working on both sign-ups and await the reply, either way.