Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2008, 02:19 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: The Legend of the Chosen (SU)

Do we live in the real world or Pokemon world? And are my twins ok? And do we have to say what Pokemon are in our team?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-22-2008, 02:28 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

We live in the Pokemon world, yes. And although you'll probably mainly be using your Partners, your team would be useful too, yes. ^ ^
Old 10-22-2008, 02:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ok I think I'm done but I might be adding more to the history!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-22-2008, 05:26 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations on becomming the first to Officially join! Feel free to edit your history to add more if you so desire.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:02 PM

What is the link to the fan-fiction which you wrote?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

I would like to join this role play. Here is my finished Chosen sign up. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change.

Name: Simon Weather

Element/Type: Ghost

Partner Pokémon:
Species: Dusclops
Nickname: Leto
Appearance:

Appearance:

Simon is 5' 11" and weighs about 145 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Personality:
He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior.

History:
Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Everyday after school at night when he finished his homework he loved exploring a nearby cave near he house where the local Ghost pokemon flocked and he played with them until his bedtime arrived and he quickly ran back home.

Around his 10th birthday Simon's mother decided that is was time that he should catch his first pokemon and start his pokemon journey. Using his mothers Tangela set out into the woods ready to catch his first pokemon. However night quickly came and Simon found himself lost in the dense woods outside his Twinleaf Town. He quickly became distressed and sat down by a nearby tree and began to think of what to do next.

Suddenly a cold feeling flowed through his shoulder causing him to jump back and looking up he saw a small Duskull floating in the air laughing at Simon's sudden startled appearance. Simon quickly became angered and pulling his mom's pokeball tossed it into the air releasing a light green Tangela in a flash of light. The Duskull's attitude quickly changed as it stared deeply at Tangela before charging towards the grass pokemon.

Soon Simon defeated the Duskull after a intensive battle and a pulling out a pokeball from his right pocket skillfully tossed it towards the pokemon and after bouncing off the ghost pokemon surrounded it in a bright red light and pulling it into the pokeball and capturing his first pokemon. He then walked over to his newly caught pokemon and picking up the pokeball set it inside his pocket. The morning sun quickly began to rise up into the sky and with the light on his side was able to find his way back home to his furious mother.

It has been nine years since that faithful day and Simon and his Dusclops "Leto" have become all but inseparable as they continue on their journey. What new challenges await Simon and Leto? We will have to wait and see!!!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Here is the link to my fanfic! Feel free to leave a review!
The Chosen

And Redmario... APPROVED! That's a great SU!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Any news on when this will be starting??

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Expect it up some time tommorow at the very latest. I'm hoping that White Wolf will have her char posted by then, so I can know if they are a Chosen or not...
Old 10-23-2008, 09:21 PM
avinash Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to avinash

Is it possible that I could be Fighting for Fallen?

Name: Venom (My signature RP name)
Fallen Name: Berserk Fallen
Element/Type: Fighting
Corrupted By: Choice
Minions: These are supposed to be pokemon right? If so, then Machamp, Blaziken and Garchomp
Appearance:Has a ying-yang style black and red eyes. He has long Black Hair, wears long baggy jeans, has alot of muscles. He also carries around a Massive sword known as "Snake Bite".
Personality (pre Corruption): An angry young boy that was underestimated and eventually decided to kill his parents. Afterwards, he joined the corruption.
Personality (post Corruption): An often underestimated young boy, with unimaginable strength. People who underestimate him, and try to kill him... either end up dead, or wishing they were. Never afraid to land a couple of punches to people who act stupid, and wants strict order... and punishes those who don't follow it.
History: When he was first born, he was bullied constantly, and was arrested at the age of 5, for murder. When he escaped jail 4 years later, his parents beat him, and attempted to get him re-arrested. He was forced to kill his parents, and inherited the power of ultimate strength from them. He decided to join the corruption shortly afterwards.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Your first two minions are fine, as is most of the rest. However. Garchomp is not a fighting type, and thus cannot be one of your minions. Just change that and I'll accept it.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:16 AM
_Sakura_ Offline
New Trainer

SU Sheet: Chosen

Name: Leanna Lee

Element/Type: Bug
Partner Pokémon:
-A uniquely orange colored butterfree
Nicknamed: Roll

Appearance: http://srv0110-05.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...cbe57b_web.jpg

Personality: Leanna is a very shy and timid girl who doesn't like being very expressive. She cries too easily and hates herself for it. Yet sometimes if angered or mistreated, she can become very aggressive. She has a strict rule of no cursing and has a fiery hatred for unkind or cruel people. Leanna loves all Pokemon treats them all with equal respect. She doesn't normally like to battle, but she must if she has too.

History: Leanna Lee was born in Jubilife City to the daughter of a very profound scientist to The Pokétch Company. Every since Leanna was a child she would have to stay at the Trainer's School for young trainers and children. She would always get picked on by the other kids for her large forehead. One day, Leanna got so upset she ran into the woods and cried, sitting in the wild pokemon grass. As she continued to sob, a small Caterpee watched and watched her. Leanna felt a nudge on her shoulder and looked over. The strangely colored Caterpee was curling and nudging its head agents her. Like it knew its pain of being different. Leanna saw lots of markings and wounds all over its body nd took the Caterpee along with her. She continued to grow up with it and once she became ten, Leanna took the newly named "Roll" with her and set off on her journey.
"If I had three wishes I'd waste them all on you. I'd wish you away. From me. But as the years flow by and the clock strikes ten; but if you die right now, know that I would die too. You remind me of the times of who I was before I finally met you..
Old 10-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

APPROVED! She's such a cute char!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:26 PM
fooooootonman Offline
Experienced Trainer

Is the su still open? if so can you reserve me as a chosen for dragon?
Old 10-28-2008, 01:03 AM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

reserved!