Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default The Legend of the Chosen (SU)

Pokémon: The Legend of the Chosen

One hundred years from now, seventeen heroes of the elements, Chosen, will do battle with seventeen wicked souls, the Fallen. They will fight, and through many trials… will defeat the Fallen and restore the sacred gems to their rightful places. They will then encounter my greatest Master, King Mew. He will grant them a single, powerful wish… And their wish will then end the struggle between Fallen and Chosen, once and for all…

But this is not that time… Now is a time of war… once more between Chosen and Fallen.

~Arcan, servant of the Eternal Flame

PLOT: Every hundred years, thirty-four humans become either Chosen or Fallen, half becoming one and half becoming the other. They then fight to decide how the world will be for the next century. They fight until one side or the other has been completely wiped out, there can be no surrender. Time then resets to the day the first of the victors changed. The losers are normally erased from history, though there have been cases where some have been brought back.

This RP is set one hundred years before my fanfic, The Chosen. Thus, it is before any of the canon characters in the series ever existed. Technologies, like Pokeballs, are only just being developed.

Chosen: The good guys. They are able to use Pokémon attacks and abilities that pertain to their element. They can have up to six Pokémon on their team, but usually only one Partner, whom they can talk with as if it were a person. They draw strength from their Partner, and can perform many unique attacks with it, such as fusion, temporary evolution, and boost attacks.

Chosen are beings that choose to become who they are. They are visited in dreams by a spirit or other representative of their element, and it is made know that they would be ideal. Not all accept the offer, and choose to remain normal humans. Those who accept become chosen and gain the above abilities and their true Partner if they do not already possess it.

Fallen: The bad guys. They are able to use Pokémon attacks and abilities, as well as manipulate the element/type they represent. They only have up to three minion Pokémon, all having the same type as them, and they cannot speak to them as a Chosen can their Partner. Nevertheless, they are all very powerful.

Fallen do not always choose to become Fallen. The first always chooses, but those after them may be forced into it through a process called Corruption. Corruption can only occur if the person is aligned to an element/type that is stronger/equal to the Fallen attempting to corrupt. If they were aligned to a weaker element, they would die in the process of Corruption.

Others: The people caught up in this mess, either by accident or by choice. They may help either side, and may switch sides for whatever reason. They are usually trainers, and have no special powers or abilities. They do however have the choice available to have six different types in their team at once.

Types:

Normal
Fire
Water
Grass
Electric
Fighting
Ground
Rock
Steel
Flying
Bug
Poison
Ghost
Psychic
Dark
Ice
Dragon-both reserved!

SU Sheet: Chosen

Name: (nothing too out there please)
Element/Type: (one of the seventeen mentioned above)
Partner Pokémon: (one... normally. I will allow the first one who asks to have two, but they must use them equally.)
Appearance: (Pic not necessary, but a 3+ line paragraph is.)
Personality: (go into detail and stick to it!)
History: (If you want to have a mystery char-I'm allowing 2-, PM me with his/her history. Other than that, go into detail.)

SU Sheet: Fallen

Name:
Fallen Name: (It is not the same as your normal name. Fallen names are usually nouns or other things that describe the Fallen. Like in my Story, Butterfly was the Bug Fallen.)
Element/Type:
Corrupted By: (put Choice if you chose to become a Fallen, otherwise, put the name of the Fallen that Corrupted you.)
Minions: (up to 3)
Appearance:
Personality (pre Corruption):
Personality (post Corruption):
History:

SU Sheet: Other

Name:
Team: (up to 6)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

I will post my own SU when I get a second opinion.

Accepted Chars:
Blane 147: Chosen of Water and Ice
Redmario: Ghost Chosen
Sakura: Bug Chosen
fooooootonman: Dragon Chosen
Koneko1TK: Ground Chosen

Reserved Chars:
White Wolf of the Snow: Fire
Deathspector: Dragon Fallen

Last edited by Koneko1TK; 10-28-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:42 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: The Legend of the Chosen (SU)

Reserve for fire element if you will.^-^
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

RESERVED! Fallen or Chosen? If Chosen I've got something special planned for you. Lol!

Last edited by Koneko1TK; 10-21-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Reserve for the Fallen Dragon position please.

Also, do the Pokémon of the Fallen look any different from the normal Pokémon?

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 10-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

RESERVED!

Their eyes glow with the elemental energy of their alignment, but only when they call on it, such as an attack aligned properly. For yours, it'd probably be a blood red color. White Wolf's, if she became a Fallen, would be Orange.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:42 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Reserve me please for either ice or water and for fallen or chosen please! Since most waters are ice types can I be water and Ice because there isn't much difference and most water types can use Ice moves? If not I'll pick later but reserve me for both for now!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-21-2008, 07:57 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

lol, RESERVED!

You can only be one element at a time, but you raise a valid point. I'll mull it over. In the mean time maybe you could make a Chosen for one, and a Fallen for the other?
Old 10-21-2008, 08:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ok I'll make one for each but if you decide that they are the same before we start tell me and i'll like merge the characters together because I don't think there are any ice Pokemon which dont have water except for like 3 or 4!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Oh, it dun matter with the Pokemon. Son long as they are ice types, they can have any other type within reason. Which brings up my next point...

Fallen can have corrupted Legendaries as their minions... ^ ^
Old 10-21-2008, 08:45 PM

For my water can I have one Ice pokemon because I'm not sure really which one I want and I don't think I'll be able to control 2 characters!

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yes... Provided that it is also a Water-type. I'm getting my SU ready as we speak. It should be up in the next few posts.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:25 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Conrad O, Neil
Element/Type: fighting
Partner Pokémon: Tyranitar

Appearance: Con has brown hair with black streaks in it.
He is 6,1 and 265IB he is very well built.
He has one blue and one green eye.
He wears a black beanie with a grey hoddie. He wears a red t-shirt with black cameo shorts.
He has a scar on his left eye.

Personality: Conrad is a very aggressive person he is very solitaire staying away from people as much as he can.
He is very determined but it's bad because if he is hurt he will often go on with out feeling the pain until he is done he is hurt but he will still go on until he feels he needs to stop.
He is a very intimidating person often scaring people of before he can talk and make friends.
Not many people understand him

History: SECRET SHHH!!

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 10-21-2008, 10:57 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Everything checks out... except... last I checked, Tyranitar wasn't a fighting type... if you're going to be the Fighting Chosen, you have to have a Fighting type partner. If you still want the tyrantar, you have to change your element to either Rock or Dark. Preferably Rock, considering Larvitar is a pure Rock type. And you need to PM me his history...
Old 10-22-2008, 01:09 PM

Since I want both Ice and water I'm going to make twins!!! Do we live in a Pokemon world where veryone knows or what?? I'll finish later.

Name: Blane Walker and Blake Walker

Element/Type: Blane=Water Blake=Ice

Partner Pokémon: Blane=Vaporeon Blake= Glaceon

Appearance:

Personality: Blane and Blake are both hyper-active young boys. They are always in a good mood and are usually the class clowns or the ones to lighten up the mood. Blane and Blake are very trustworthy but they always tell each other everyhting. Blane and Blake always work well together and are always in sync with each other. Blane and Blake will do anything for pretty girls and are very gullable. Blane is always on his feet and rearing to go while Blake tries to keep things relaxed as best he can. Blane and Blake are also very outgoing. They are nearly always out and up to mischief and can be rarely seen at home. Blane and Blake are also in love with money and make up a lot of ideas to get some money, money including breaking the law but they police never seem to catch them.

History: Blane and Blake were born and raised in the cold harsh weather of Snowpoint city. Blane and Blake don't have any other brother or sisters and they are glad about this because they happily get along together and wouldn't want the interference of an annoying brother or sister. Blane and Blake nearly always get on and are very independant and are happy when they are togethe, trying to make some money.

Blane and Blake are always treated as one and they hated this. If one eson was invited somewhere then so was the other. On there 10th birthday, both of the boys recieved a Pokemon, but they were the same, Eevee. When the boy's recieved there Pokemon they were both disapointed that they got the same card but then Blake got an idea. They already decided on what evolution they wanted and then they made a list. At the begining of the year, Blane and Blake would make a list of Pokemon they were aloud to catch, girls they were aloud to make moves on and many more. This was to show everyone that they were different and that they weren't a package and that they were both different people with different likes and dis-likes.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 10-22-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:17 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Looking good so far. Here's my SU.
And yes, this does take place in the Pokemon world.

Name: Lina Hill
Element/Type: Ground
Partner Pokémon: Cubone
Appearance:

Personality: She's a bit of a tomboy, with a "devil may care" attitude and a hairtrigger temper. But that's all an act... to drive off any unworthy friends. She's really kind and considerate, and treats her friends that DO stick around like family. She's noble at heart, and tries to do the right thing when she can, but isn't above scrapping or doing a little mischief to get her point across.

History: Lina hails from the city of Veilstone. She has always been a troublemaker, picking fights with the boys her age, and then winning out of sheer tenacity. She recieved a young Cubone at the age of ten, and after nine years of battling with it at her side, it is almost ready to evolve... She can't wait for that day to come. (meh, yours is better...)

Last edited by Koneko1TK; 10-22-2008 at 05:39 PM.