Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:59 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

Cami snorted. "Only the fact that Nazo led to the destruction of our planet." Nazo remained quiet-he didn't want to use up precious energy arguing. Still, he briefly wondered if what the Huwing spoke was true. He also felt sorry for her-last of her kind, and all her loved ones had died. Still, he found it stupid that she blamed him for Shadow's death.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"So? At least he's trying to help us out now, that's better than nothing, right?" Vector asked, not getting it.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:22 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

"Yeah, but we wouldn't be in this pinch if he hadn't killed Sonic!" The Huwing clicked her teeth together to emphasize the effect-which wasn't much to start off with. Once more Nazo chose not to answer-it was not worth it.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Espio says that you can't change the past, but you can make up for it in the future. Why don't you give him another chance?" Vector asked.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:27 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

The Huwing's eyes blazed. "I did give him a chance! I put faith in him after discovering he killed Harper! I put more faith in him when I discovered his 'soul had been split into two', and look what happened!" She threw a fireball at the hedgehog in anger, the latter merely turning his head as it struck, the strong aura around him dissipating the attack. Yet, still he said nothing.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:30 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Hey! We've all made mistakes! You can't hold it over his head like that!" Vector said angrily "What would you be doing now if we did the same thing to you, huh?"

"Where is that Chaos Emerald..." Espio woundered, sneaking around the Mystic Ruins, which the Aliens had taken over. This was going to be harder than he thought.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:48 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

A laugh rose from the Huwing's throat, a spine-tingling heart-stopping laugh that chillled the bone. "Oh, that's easy. I would kill you, that's all. It's obvious Espio doesn't need you." Nazo looked up, finally pushed to mention something. His response came out in a low growl, yet surprisingly calm.

"You blame me for killing when I had no control...Yet you would so easily kill others just for mocking you? You have no idea how much I am restraining myself from wiping that wicked grin off your face. You were the only one I trusted, and now look. You want revenge? It is already happening. I am dying, Cami...And I hope you are happy with that. A slow, painful death. My powers are waning, my control is fading. I hope you enjoy what I am going through-because you will not last long in this world without allies." The Huwing seemed slightly stunned at this announcement-it was true Nazo seemed sicklier than before. Still, it pleased her to no end.

(...I type too much.)
Old 12-31-2008, 02:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT ESPIO LIKE THAT!" Vector roared and hit Cami, hard, sending her flying backwards "Espio's my best friend, No one knocks him around me, you got that!?"

"...I get the feeling Vector just exploded in anger." Espio muttered. A nearby alien looked around, but didn't notice and quickly moved on. He moved on as well, carefull not to make any noise and to stay invisible.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

The hit surprised the Huwing, and she hit the ground with a dry thund. Snarling, she got up...Before she could do anything, however, crystals thrusted up from the ground, trapping her in a glowing "egg".

Nazo smiled, before sagging to the ground. "Problem...solved." That had taken the last of his energy, and at this point, he felt very much like an older hedgehog, too weak to even get out of bed.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:07 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"If you've got something to say to Espio, say it to him!" Vector said, still fuming "Next time you do it I'll aim for your head instead of your stomach!"

Espio managed to find the Chaos Emerald, grabbed it, and started to make his escape
Old 12-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo shook his head weakly. "She cannot hear you...Vector. Whatever she...is hearing will be...muffled. Killing her out of rage...That will not solve anything. You will only be...like me." It was hard just for him to talk-he was worried, no doubt...He was also disgusted by himself for his weakness.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:31 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"You should get some rest, Nazo, you don't look so good." Vector said, laying Nazo down, wether he liked it or not.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:44 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

The hedgehog didn't have the energy to argue, he was in fact glad to be able to rest. Topaz made a comfortable pillow, considering you avoided the spikes. Nazo used his cloak like a blanket to make himself more comfortable, and found that Topaz's rhythmic breathing, coupled with the flickering fire, gently lulled him into sleep.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:01 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"I should keep a watch out for Espio, he should be back soon." vector said to himself, looking around for any sign of the purple chamelion

((Going to practice guitar. Back in a half-hour.))
Old 12-31-2008, 04:17 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Mmkay)

Nazo's dream was troubled. The hedgehog found himself standing in a wasteland-the earth was nothing more than gray ash, or cracked dirt...The trees were rotting, scorched, falling over. The sky was dark, desolate, without a cloud in sight...But it was not night either. Every step, pain shot up his legs, numbing his senses. A pool of crystal clear water sparkled up ahead, and he stumbled, his mouth bone dry. He froze as he peered into it-the water began t change. It became thicker, its color redder, and his appearance changed too. His pelt changed to a darker color, while his aura turned red...The same color as the water, which now he realized had become blood. At this point, Nazo screamed and fell backwards as pain traversed his body, claws tearing themselves free from his gloves, and fangs changing from teeth.

The hedgehog could only stare at what he had become, before fireballs rained from the sky, smashing into his body and sending him into darkness...

(...Nazo had a bad dream XD)