Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

The fighting finally got to Espio. In less than three seconds, he had both of them by their ears "Enough of this! If you want to save the world, you aren't showing it!" He said angrily, "Now either the two of you shut up and quit fighting, or I'll save the world myself, it makes no difference to me!"
Old 12-28-2008, 02:43 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(That's one way to snap Nazo out of it 0o He never loses his temper like that...Wonder what's wrong? XD)

Both Cami and Nazo pulled away from Espio, each one displaying different emotions. Cami was defiant, although shaken by what had just happened-after all, Nazo was the calm type...And his eyes. Something was wrong with those eyes.

Nazo had pulled his cloak over his head again, and had turned away from Espio and Vector. His eyes had returned to their normal yellow-green shade...But his scar burned terribly, and not just from the punch. The burning traveled down under his eyes and through his quills-no doubt, the Chaos Fever had spread further. What the others couldn't see (or at least he didn't think so) was that he was trembling. Not from exertion...Not from excitement. He was trembling from fear.

He was afraid of himself. He had never lost control like that...Never had he been that angry. Never before had he hated so intensely with no other emotions, or that bloodlust...Perhaps that was what frightened him the most. The strong urge just to kill...He had never had that before. Ever. Not without reason...
Old 12-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"You're welcome to come with Vecto and I, but I will not stand for this stupid bickering! What's done is done, and there is no changing the past." Espio said, still fuming "I'm going, I'd suggest you two make up for this and come if you're going to." He said and started walking away. Vector waited a few moments
"Hey, Espio, Wait for me!" Vector said and hurried to catch up
Old 12-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Cami snorted. "I'll come along, just keep him away from me." With that, she leapt into the air, following from above. Nazo remained silent, plodding along after the group. He was lost in thought, and not even Topaz's insistent meows could snap him out of it.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio was still fuming, staying ahead of everyone else
"What's wrong, Espio?" Vector asked
"Other than the fact of who I have to try to save the world with? Two crippled people who can't get along and a crocodile who can't tell bubble wrap from a forcefield?" Espio asked angrily
"Yeah."
"GAH!" Espio increased his pace to keep away from Vector's questions.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:30 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Lol, crippled? Better not say that to either's face...)

What can I do? It is not like I am in the best condition anymore...That outburst has further weakened me, due to this accursed disease. I do not know how much longer I can help out-even when I do, I fear Cami may attempt to kill me...Not like she could; but it could cause me to use more energy than necessary. A small pain in his side made Nazo snap awake, and he looked over to discover that Topaz had ever so slightly sunk her fangs into his side. Evidentaly, she had done it wake him up. Only now did Nazo realize how much trouble he was having keeping up-he was terribly tired, from the day before and today...All the energy he used up had had very little time to regenerate, and he was feeling the strain. Plus, he hadn't eaten in two days.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:39 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"If you want to rest, go ahead, but I'm not stopping. Vector, stay with them. Don't let them start up again." Espio instructed Vector, and kept walking
"Okay guys, we can make a camp here. I've got food in my back~pack!" Vector said, opening it up.

((lololololololol))
Old 12-30-2008, 03:00 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(I plan to kill off Cami later on-feel free to help XD)

The hedgehog nodded tiredly, sitting down where he stood. Well, he more or less collapsed...But either way, he was tired. His body ran on negative chaos energy-which regenerates at a moderately fast pass. The Chaos Fever however was interfering with that process-blocking off some of the energy. Each day it takes more control, leaving Nazo weaker than the previous day. He was always finding himself easily fatigued now.

Cami circled above, obviously not too intent on landing yet. Topaz watched her with narrowed eyes-she didn't trust the Huwing one bit.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:05 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Vector made a small camp fire and started to cook the mea absently

"At least I'm free of those idiots!" Espio said when he was out of earshot. He picked up the cmmunicator from his belt "I've gotten three of the Chaos Emeralds, where do I head next?" He asked
"Excellent, Espio. Go to the remains of the Mystic Ruins, I beleive a Chaos Emerald may still reside there."
Espio nodded, and put the communicator down, then continued on.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:13 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Idiots? Well, Vector and Cami I can understand by their acting...I can see that Espio doesn't know Nazo lost complete control of himself when he attacked XD)

At last, Cami landed-completely avoiding looking into Nazo's eyes as she sat away from the campfire. Nazo sighed-he had always been hated...But the Huwing was the only one who he had trusted, and now she hated him more than anyone else. True, he had Topaz...But it hurt to realize just how alone in the world he truly was.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Okay, it's done! Eat up!" Vector said and split it into three portions "Espio doesn't eat when he's in mission mode, so you guys can have his share...Why are you two glaring at me like that?"
Old 12-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Cami snorted, taking the food and eating it, mumbling only this "helping that murderer...That monster...Hmph." Nazo blinked, before taking his meal. He split off some of his meal and gave it to Topaz, who in true fashion, ate it up and proceeded to clean her face. Nazo was much slower in eating his-perhaps due to the depression that had set in.

"I am not glaring, Vector. I am merely thinking...Thinking about the past." Something smacked him in the side of his head. Looking up, Cami had turned away, and a rock lay by Nazo's feet as it clattered into resting position. She is throwing rocks now? First fists, now rocks...Next it will be arrows.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:24 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Jeeze, why do I always have to babysit while Espio has all the fun?" Vector said to himself, munching on his portion of the meat

Espio threw three shurikan into one of the aliens heads, and it toppled, he then kicked one's head, and knocked it out, then delivered a barrage of hits to a last one, and then blew it over. He walked away from the huge mass of unconcious or dead alien bodies he had left.

((lol at Espio))
Old 12-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Overkill much?)

As it was, Nazo ignored the rock and continued to eat. Having died once, and all the possession he had gone through, had given him a huge amount of patience and wisdom. Still...If only he had the energy, he would lock her up in a crystal dome to keep her quiet.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:41 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"....Guys?...Is something wrong?" Vector asked, feeling their animocity towards each other.