Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-26-2008, 04:44 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

(Right...XD)

Nazo nodded. "Well then, who taught you the cure?" He was highly curious-it was rare for him not to know something about a problem. Grabbing the run of the ladder, he hurled himself upwards, doing a backhanded flip onto the street above. Topac simply climbed, then leapt up. Nothing fancy for her.

(I know! It was Eggman who told Espio! It's really a mind controlling serum! ^^' I don't want Nazo to be cured so easily-his whole struggle is based around that.)
Old 12-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Well then it'll be a slow cure that stops the progression of the disease. Fair enough?))

"He is dead now. His name was Eraz, if I remember correctly." Espio grabbed the ladder and climbed up after Nazo.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:51 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Sure...Or so they think! *Cue ominous music* Nazo will still have to be careful to avoid using his powers too much...Even with a cure, too much strain can make any disease flare up. ...I like torturing Nazo XD)

"Eraz? I wish I knew who he was as well. You know precious little about Chaos Fever, but do you know what brings it on? Or if it is lethal...Or worse, corruptive?" Lord, his head was beginning to hurt trying to figure everything out! Such a puzzle this was, with so many pieces missing that the full picture cannot be seen!
Old 12-26-2008, 04:56 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"If it goes untreated, it can do one of two things; Make an evil duplicate of yourself, or kill you. Either way, it is leathal, because the duplicate will try to kill." Espio and Nazo emerged from the sewer tunnel "We should get going" He un-cuffed Vector from the pole
Old 12-26-2008, 05:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo seemed to become depressed at this news. "Either way, I would rather die before I kill another." Make an evil duplicate of a creature of positive or neutral energy, sure...But a creature such as Nazo, who is made solely of negative energy...Well, the energy would not need to create a duplicate, it already would have a capable body, or as the theory goes. Just as he took a step forward, something crashed into the ground ahead.

A humanoid figure stood above a dying bird alien, burns littering the latter's body. Nazo recognized the Huwing instantly-but she was much different. Her clothes were torn and ragged, her hair matted. Her normally bright green eyes were a sicker color, and her shoes...Well, she didn't have any now. Cuts and scars covered her body from years of fighting. Her silver wings, normally shining in even the worst times, were a dull grey, with feathers falling out here and there. The greatest indicator of a Huwing's health are their wings-for this one, it was clear she was not living well.

(Won't be around for long XD)
Old 12-26-2008, 05:14 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio took a fighting stance, drawing one of his shurikan and glaring at the new arrival "We're busy, so I'd suggest you get out of our way."
"Yeah, what he said!" Vector agreed
Old 12-26-2008, 05:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

"Stand down Espio, she is no harm to us." Nazo stepped forward, to which the figure remained stationary, only inclining her head to indicate she was listening.

"I have not heard of you for a long time, Cami. Last I heard was that you had gone off chasing Shadow after he abandoned the planet." The figure trembled slightly at the mention of the hedgehog's name-once revered as a warrior, now forsaken as a coward.

"I see time has been unkind to you as well, Nazo. Time...Fate...They have thrown me away. You have no idea the pain I suffered after the others were slain, after my love left...The injury you dealt me in that final fight, that same attack that killed Sonic, never did truly heal." She showed her right leg-a long scar ran all the way from the hip down to the heel. "I have travelled...And I have dreamed. But those stupid prophecies...Those future sights...All they brought was pain!" The Huwing clicked her teeth together in anger.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:32 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio rolled his eyes and motioned to Vector. "You can stay and talk if you want, just meet me where Solaris City used to be." Espio told Nazo before Espio walked off, Vector following.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:42 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo turned to follow Espio and Vector, at a slight distance. Cami walked beside him, but on his left-so he could see the scar on her leg. She limped quite badly, and Nazo was forced to look away.

"Now you know the pain I suffered Nazo...Even if you had no control, you still inflicted the injuries!" Nazo flinched, shaking his head.

"I have suffered too, Cami. I too feel pain...If Tatsujin had not-" He was cut off.

"Tatsujin! Tatsujin! Shut up about him already Nazo! I don't care! YOU were the one who killed Sonic. YOU were the one who injured me. How DARE you try to blame someone else!" At this point, the unfazeable Nazo had recoiled with his ears pinned to his head, eyes wide as he struggled to remain calm. He was truly frightened...But more or less, angry as well.

(Probe to find the truth about Shadow too. She knows. After all, if she went chasing to find Shadow...Why is she back on earth?)
Old 12-26-2008, 05:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio thought for a moment "If you want Shadow back on Earth so badly, then why are you here?" He asked withought turning.
"Yeah, Shadow went off into space. If you're looking for shadow, he's in space!" Vector commented, but shut up at a look from Espio
Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

The Huwing clammed up, stopping. "Shadow...Shadow..." She shivered. "Shadow's dead!" Nazo turned around, shock clearly plastered on his normally emotionless face.

"What?!?"

"Shadow's dead!" She repeated, sinking down to the ground as sobs wracked her body.

"He...Did he not run away?" The Huwing shook her head.

"No. He went after the aliens on his own to get revenge. But he was killed...Because of me!" Nazo stared at the distressed Huwing. She clearly had more information...But could they get it from her? He opened his mouth to talk-but he was in too much shock. No words escaped his lips.

(She-BANG!)
Old 12-26-2008, 05:58 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio didn't comment, but kept walking. Well, he thought If there's any good coming out of this it's that I'm the fastest thing on Earth now.
"Whaddaya mean he's dead!? What happened!?" Vector stopped and went back to the two, while Espio kept walking
Old 12-26-2008, 06:05 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

"I-I had a dream...I saw his death. Shadow and me shared a mental connection, so I sent him the dream and warned him to take a different route. He did...And was ambushed. He was killed by impalement, just like in my dream! My dream-my warning led him to his death!" Suddenly, she turned to glare at Nazo.

"If you hadn't killed Sonic, this wouldn't have happened! It's your fault Shadow left!" Without another word, the Huwing lunged, slamming her fist into Nazo's scar. Nazo let out a piercing shriek, recoiling and hitting the ground. Topaz roared, but was knocked aside by Huwing with ease.

"Get up Nazo! Fight me!" The hedgehog didn't respond. He was lost in confusion. Cami was the one person who understood it was not his fault, who was sensible...And now she was blaming him for everything. Anger swelled within him once more, and the pain, a burning sensation caused by the Chaos Fever increased.

When he looked at Cami, the Huwing shrunk back. His eyes...They were red...Pure hatred...Pure bloodlust.

(Cami and Nazo both have issues XD)
Old 12-26-2008, 06:26 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Vector made a move "HEY! Guys, calm down, fighting about it won't fix the problem!" Vector said, getting between the two to block them from fighting each other

Espio kept walking, not caring much about the argument. If he had to, he'd get the Chaos Emeralds himself.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:33 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo paid no heed Vector, brushing-or knocking-him out of the way. A spear formed in his hand, and before Cami could even react, he smacked the side of it into her head, knocking her to the ground. She twisted, kicking upwards, but whether or not Nazo felt the effects, he did not show it. He picked her up with ease, throwing her to the ground and pinning her, spear tip pressed to her chest.

"You were hardly worth the effort..." He hissed, voice cold and chilling-sinister, if you will. Cami stared up to him, defiant yet frightened. "You tremble like the coward you are! Powerless...Weak."

(You know...Espio should do something. He's not that cold.)