Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

The hedgehog hadn't noticed, but Topaz had. Gripping his cloak in her teeth as carefully as she could so as not to rip it (it was tattered enough already), she yanked Nazo towards Vector. Only when they were within distance did he finally notice the crocodile.

"Hmph. Apparently this cloak does not hide my identity well, it seems." Nazo muttered as Topaz finally let go. Upon seeing Vector cuffed to the pole, he raised an eyebrow. "You know, are you not strong enough to break the chain?"
Old 12-24-2008, 03:08 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Nope. This is one of Espio's hand-made cuffs. Nuthin can get out of these, not even the combined powers of Super Sonic and Super Shadow! I know, he used it on them once." Vector pointed towards the sewer manhole cover "Espio went down there, if you hurry, you might be able to catch up to him."
Old 12-24-2008, 03:13 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo raised an eyebrow, picturing the scene. Probably had not gone over too well with either. Looking at the manhole cover, he sighed. Seemed he was always crawling around in something nowadays. Jumping in, Topaz followed suit. They plunged into total darkness as they travelled further into the sewer, the only light being the soft glow that constantly emmanated from Nazo. If one looked closely, however, they would notice that his aura was slightly darker, weaker.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio waited calmly as Nazo walked by, and clicked on the flashlight he'd bought "I had a feeling you'd come." He said, calm as ever. "You said the Chaos Emeralds would cause you harm, so leave that to me." Espio started walking alongside Nazo "What inspired you to come?"
Old 12-24-2008, 03:39 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo thought for a second before answering. "I do not know myself. Perhaps guilt. Perhaps loneliness. Or perhaps I want to find answers myself, such as why the Emeralds inflict such great harm to me now, when they did nothing to me years ago. I have never had companionship like I did when I was young, and that friendship...It ended much too soon." The hedgehog falted near the end of his sentence, a deep yearning, coupled with an even deeper sadness, weaving into his light voice. Topaz brushed up to him in an effort to comfort her companion, but it seemed to have little effect.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:40 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"I have time to listen. This tunnel goes on for another mile before we must be silent." Espio looked at him out of the corner of his eye "Go ahead, I'm listening."
Old 12-24-2008, 03:52 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo sighed. "I shall trust you with my story. I lived with my grandfather when I was young. My best friend was two years older than me...A red hedgehog. Tero was the one who tought me how to use a spear, or at least started me on that road. We made a promise, a promise to care for each other no matter what happened. As it was, Tero was a little cruel when it came to training me...But I did not care. My grandfather was becoming more sickly every day, however. One day, when I came back from rock collecting, as that was my favorite hobby, I came upon a horrific sight. My grandfather was on the ground, a bloody spear driven through his head, with Tero standing over him." Nazo shook his head. "I was horrified. Terrified. But perhaps what hurt the most...Was that my own brother had killed my-our-grandfather." He went silent, waiting for the fact he had a brother to sink in. After all, nothing was known about himself-least of all, any family.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:54 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio's eyebrows lifted in surprise. "Then why did you do it?" He looked at Nazo " If that event traumatised you so, then why did you become like that yourself and kill Sonic?"
Old 12-24-2008, 04:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo shook his head. "I hate myself for doing it. I resisted Tatsujin for a while, even attacked him, but I was overpowered. Tatsujin...He then split my soul into two pieces. He took my anger, my need for revenge, and left that part alone, but stole my heart and logic. The side you saw I could not control." He shook his head.

"When Tero did that, I denounced him as my brother. I shall never forget the pain in his eyes and voice as he called for me as I ran. Soon after, I began to pick on Sonic. Tero simply disappeared, and I buried our grandfather beneath his favorite oak tree. As it is, soon after, I met my own demise...And the events that followed, you already know." Nazo stopped, before continuing.

"I later found out our grandfather was in tremendous pain from an incurable disease, and he had asked Tero to kill him. Tero had not wanted to, but ultimately did it out of mercy. The blow to our grandfather's head killed him instantly, so he did not suffer. I was so foolish..."
Old 12-24-2008, 04:05 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"'One cannot judge by apperances, as they can be deceiving'." Espio quoted something he'd heard during his training a few years ago. "I appologise for my error in judgement about you, Nazo." Espio nodded his head in Nazo's direction "I suppose it did not cross my mind that you were not in controll."
Old 12-24-2008, 04:09 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo shook his head. "Your judgement was just. Only when Tatsujin was killed was I finally freed, but by then it was too late. As it is, the fusion of two souls back into one...Along with the grief and guilt, has had its effects on me." Nazo took the hood off of his head, revealing his now-black scar, along with the black lines coming off of it.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:30 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Nazo thought for a moment. "I have not seen this before." Espio lied. In truth, he HAD seen it before, and he also knew how to get rid of it, but the things he needed were not around, so he didn't bring it up.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Lol, you got your names mixed up in your last post XD)

Nazo nodded. "I have no doubt that the negative chaos energy that flows through my body is playing a role in this degeneration. I have come to two conclusions-I will either die within a years' time, or...Or the negative energy will consume and corrupt me." Now that he thought about it, being corrupted would be a different way of dying. Getting rid of the energy won't do anything either-his body produced the energy itself, as if he was a negative emerald. He wasn't even sure how Tatsujin did this to him, either.
Old 12-24-2008, 04:42 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio raised the emerald locator. it signaled that the Chaos Emerald was somewhere overhead "The emerald's above us. Any way to get up there withought getting torn apart?"
Old 12-24-2008, 04:45 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo halted. "I could open a portal, but it depends on where we need to go. The farther it is, the more strain it puts on my body...Where I was once able to go vast distances without a second thought, I find myself limited to short jumps now." Topaz meowed, shaking herself.