Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

Nazo bristled, before turning. "I do not work for those beings! I have nothing to do with them! As for the emeralds, I do not know where they are. I possessed one a while back, but unfortunately those beasts took it." The hedgehog sighed, shaking his head. "If I could take back what happened to Sonic, I would...So foolish, I was. So angry. No soul except for the side that wanted revenge, the rest stolen by Tatsujin..." He trailed off, his eyes dazed and apparently lost in his ramblings. It appeared as if he was having an insane moment, actually.

(Nazo has a lot of problems now XD)
Old 12-23-2008, 01:33 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Hmph! Fine then!" Espio clicked on the Walkie-Talkie. Vector had apparently not noticed and was still talking "Yes, Vector, it's time to wreck the place." On cue, Vector busted down the entrance to the cave and ripped up almost everything
"That was fun! Let's do it again!"
"Not now, we have to go." Espio pulled Vector along with him as he left.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo snapped. "LEAVE!" His hands glowed as several white glowing crystals thrusted upwards from the ground, rapidly catching up to Espio and Vector in a trail of sharp death. Nazo's anger was just-his home had been ruined, his only place of solitude. The cave rumbled in protest as the crystals thrusted forward from within its walls-it would collapse, and soon.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Hmp!" Espio grabbed Vectors wrist and ran out of the cave, far enough away that the collapsing cave wouldn't harm them. Espo brought up the other communicator. "Nazo didn't know where the emeralds were."
"That's no good! I have an emerald tracker here, and may be able to provide some assistance...I beleive that if you go to what was once the State Building, you will find one of them." The device clicked off. Espio nodded
"Let's go."
"Coming, Boss!" Vector replied, and followed after him.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

A bunch of crystals thrusted upwards from the ruins of the cave, shattering as Nazo bursted through them. Not caring anymore whether he was seen or not, he took off, appearing much like a glowing light, towards a nearby swamp. All I want is peace and quiet...To be left alone for my final years. Is that too much for me to ask? Too much to be given? These thoughts crowded the hedgehog's mind, helping to block out the pain from his scar. He was finding it more and more exhausting to use his abilities...
Old 12-23-2008, 02:20 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio had gone on alone and left Vector to find the location of another emerald. Espio was worried that he'd have to rescue Vector. He doubted it. He too out his emerald tracer, and, sure enough, the readout said the Emerald was in the Mystic Ruins. And Espio sped on towards the ruins.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:28 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo landed gently on a dry patch of grass, just outside the swamp. Swirling his cloak around him and concealing himself, he proceeded into the swamp, picking his way slowly to avoid being sucked in. Further and further he travelled into the swamp, every step becoming harder and the forest, darker. Just when Nazo thought he had to use up precious energy to fly, something sparkled up ahead.

Approaching it, a canopy of gnarled roots kept the sky from being viewed. It would have been pitch black, if not for the clear pond in the middle. Gazing at himself in the pool, he observed that the glowing scar on his forehead, which before had been white, had turned black, with the previous black lines stretching a little farther than before. Using all that energy along with the anger accelerated my condition... This revelation of his scar's darkening revealed why the pain had been worse.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Espio had arrived at the Mystic Ruins and searched for a bit. He found the Chaos Emerald. It was a deep blue color. He picked it up. "The first emerald is secure." Espio said into the communicator to his secret client
"Excelent! I have also picked up a register of Emerald-like energy in Central City."
"Are you insane!? Central City is extremely heavily guarded, it could take days to get in!"
"Or a few hours, if you knew the secret."
"I'm listening."
"The sewer systems from the outskirts of Central City are connected to the area you need to be." The communicator clicked off again. Espio set off for Central City.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:42 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo sighed. As pleasant as this place was, he could not stay here. Trudging onwards, the glow from the pond disappeared as he travelled into pure darkness. He soon found a cave nestled in between two large oaks, and decided to investigate.

The cave was damp, but not overly so. Pools of water lay in several areas, and the walls had gouges in them in some areas. The cave sloped sharply further down, dropping into an underground waterfall which lead to a river. Yawning, the hedgehog layed down, falling asleep quickly.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:43 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Dude, are you going to give me ANYTHING to go with here?))
Old 12-23-2008, 02:55 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

(Yeah, I'm getting there)

Puffs of air tickled the hedgehog's ears, and after swatting it away several times, he finally awoke, only find himself staring into the amber eyes of a panther. The sleek black cat stepped backwards, cocking its head at the strange figure as he straightened up.

"Well, you sure do know how to wake someone up. I do not suppose this is your cave, is it?" The cat grunted, licking its paws and drawing them over its face. There was something strange about this panther, however, and Nazo couldn't quite place it. The cat stood up, and with a roar, light suddenly erupted from its body.

Yellow spikes ran over its claws like gloves of a sort, and up its legs, and ran from its head to its tail. On the forehead of the panther, a long, amber horn shot out, similar to the unicorns of myth. Nazo blinked.

"You...You swallowed a Chaos Emerald, did you not?" The panther purred, padding up to Nazo and rubbing its head (careful not to impale him with the spear) against his chest. Nazo himself couldn't help but smile as he stroked the cat's head.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:57 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Oh boy, mabey this time I'll finally get the drop on Espio! I can get a Chaos Emerald before he does!" Vector chuckled to himself and moved into the cave. He saw a mutated panther "BOOYAH!" Vector tackled the creature and put it into a headlock, avoiding the point on the head as he did.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:03 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo blinked as the panther suddenly disappeared, and a flash of green passed his eyes. Turning, he saw the cat struggling to get out of Vector's grip, but it was not powerful enough to escape the crocodile. Nazo couldn't help himself, he suddenly was up on his feet and tacking Vector into the wall of the cave, the panther getting up, if a bit wobbly.

"Leave Topaz alone, you ungrateful creature!" Nazo blinked in surprise as he backed up, for one he had named the panther (who at this point was rubbing up against the hedgehog in gratefullness), but also because he cared for this creature. Perhaps it was the sleekness...The agility, the wildness of the panther...Or perhaps it was the sheer loneliness that Nazo had known all his life.

(Sorry about the controlling part )
Old 12-23-2008, 03:05 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Okay, NO ONE pushes around Vector the Crocodile, ya got that, punk!?" Vector rammed into Nazo this time, sending the hedgehog flying
"Vector!" Espio's voice craskled over the Walkie-Talkie "What's all that noise?"
"Nuthin, Espio!" He clicked it off "You and me, pal!"
Old 12-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Nazo slammed into the wall of the cave, although he was not harmed very badly thanks to the protective aura that surrounded his body. "You wrecked my only sanctuary last time. You shall pay for that!" A white spear formed in Nazo's hands, and he held it up, gesturing for Vector to make the first move. Topaz, the newly named panther, backed up to give them fighting space.

(Don't worry, Nazo won't kill Vector if he defeats him ^^ Careful, Nazo is skilled with spears!)