Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 12:31 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default SSBB Summer Camp (RP)

The brawlers slowly filed into the camp one by one off of the bus..........some proceding to their clan cabins, some taking a look around, some just standing in awe........

It's gonna be like this for a while........

Sombra looked around at all of the brawlers who had arrived. She thought this camp would be much less organized than it was.

"Well they are professional brawlers............better go back to working on everything else.Oh, crap, still so much to do!I neeed to set up the targets, and the dinner for tonight needs more preperation, and I'm running low on toothbrushes for everyone!!Oh............"

And with that, Sombra ran back towards Meeting Cabin to make more important preporations.

An Ash Fangirl For LIFE!!! (Also the world's untimate Pikashipper)

Last edited by pikachugirl2; 10-16-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: SSBB Summer Camp (RP)

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY stepped off the bus, yelling RUUUUAAAARGGGHHH while swinging his sword!! He was so careless it almost cut his best friend SAWNICK, but he was okay!!

"Time to find Captain Falcon!!!!11111one"
Old 10-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

SAWNICK had stepped off of the bus. "TIME TO SET UP A BAD REPUTATION WITH SPEED!!!11"

SAWNICK ATTACKED CHAIN. This brawl was epic. I mean, super epic. Chain recieved many blows to the face and front pelvis. His chest was knee'd and broken into 14 pieces at once. Suddenly, a smash ball appeared. Chain saw this as his only chance. Once, twice, three times he had hit it! One more, and it was his. Sonic ran up, and hit him in ball form, knocking him many meters away. He then punched the smash ball.
"RAAAUUUWWWRR CHAOS CONTROL!!11". Unlucky for Chain, who had his life goal of defeating Link to reclaim the Triforce of Courage, had been sent back into his own time!! "NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL DOOSHING IT UP!!"
Old 10-16-2008, 12:44 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Sombra had walked out just in time.

"What's going on here, Sawnick? What happened to Chain!?!!You!"she said, pointing at Samurai Goroh,"Help me take Chain over to the First Aid Cabin!"

Samurai Goroh looked at Sonic. Sonic smiled, looking innocent.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Ridley Offline

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY suddenly looked up and yelled "OMG YOU GODMODDER!!!!!!!!111"

He then noticed her flashlight!

"YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR?? YOU MUST DIE!!!!"

Then he shot LIGHTNING BOLTS at sombra, followed by a ferocious "RUUUAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH *SWINGSWINGSWINGSWORD*" YAAAARRRGH LOLOL
Old 10-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Nirvash Offline

"SOMBRA WUT R U DOIN. i sent him bak to his tym. he's not here. that's collateral damage man. LOOK CLOSER!11" Yelled sonic, smiling as wide as he can, being a smartass. "wait... ur probably ded looolololo. good job, Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY!"

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY and SAWNICK jumped into the air. Behind them, and enourmous explosion erupted as they high-fived. "Nice" whispered the wind.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:57 AM
pikachugirl2 Offline
Elite Trainer

Sombra stood their with her face like this half ready to explode. She took a deep breath.

"Okay. You, please stop shooting lightning at me. Here I'm putting down the flashlight. You two, go back to unpacking your things in the Solo Clan Cabin. And Sonic, please no trouble from you this year. I don't want another Roy."

She shuddered, remembering the trouble Roy had given her last year. She slunk back to her jobs.

Old 10-16-2008, 01:00 AM
Ridley Offline

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY jumped up and highfived SAWNICK, but he had forgotten that his REMOTELY DETONATED C4 SWITCH was hidden in his hand, so it BLEW UP THE CABINS!!!1 "oh i'm sorry sombra I DON'T THINK WE CAN GO TO OUR CABINS ANY MORE ;_; plz im sry"

"ah well" said SAWNICK to Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY, "Let's go TRAIN!!!!," he said as he picked up a cracker launcher!!!"
Old 10-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Nirvash Offline

"okee" said SAWNICK. He fired the cracker launcher at another random camper.
"DOOSH IT UP, YO!" SAWNICK yelled. They walked to the craters where the cabins used to be and started going Super Saiyan level 3.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Ridley Offline

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY looked through his scouter and was like "dude, YOUR POWER LEVELS ARE OVER 9000!!!!!1111 WE MUST HAVE A BATTLE BETWEEN FRIENDLY RIVALS TO SEE WHO IS BETTER!!!1"

He then picked up the pokeball lying on the ground, because items were randomly falling on the ground, AND THREW IT AT SAWNICKS HAIR. A MUDKIP POPPED OUT, becuase we alll know that sawnick lieks mudkips!! It kept saying mud! kip! mud ! kip! mud! kip! mud! kip! which is almost as annoying as navi.!!1
Old 10-16-2008, 01:17 AM
Nirvash Offline

SAWNICK picked up a nearby pokeball. "GO, POKEMON!!!1" A slowbro popped out. "Hey guys, I'm ready to battle roy!"

At least 100 seconds later, Slowpoke said, "I realize I'm slow, so if you think Roy is too fast for me, I'll take mewtwo."
Old 10-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Ridley Offline

'loil u nabcakes" said Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY. He then proceeded to whip out his samurai laptop (it had epic haxxor capabilities) and was about to hit the WORLD APOCALYPSE button, when he realized "oh sht!! i accidentally 93 mb of .rar files!! sry sawnick, wut should i do? is this dangerous??!"

SAWNICK was waiting for slowpoke to reply so he DDINT SAY ANYTHING.

"plz SAWNICK HALP ME!!1one i tink i mesed up my comp!!!!!11"

Unfortunately SAWNICK was paying too much attention to Slowpoke so he didn't hear Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY.

"aw well screw this." Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY said, stuffing at least 100 packs of ciggarettes into his mouth.

"GENTLEMEN."
Old 10-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Nirvash Offline

SAWNICK was waiting for Slowpoke to do something. Suddenly, he noticed that Slowpoke had closed it's eyes, and was laying down. "Sl-slowpoke?!"

SAWNICK moves too fast to care, so he vowed to kill whoever did this. 5 minutes later, he didn't care. He felt like being a doosh, so he pulled out his cell phone and typed "i hate u cuz u suck dik lolololo!". When he was choosing who to send it to, he was going to hit Sombra, but just as he was gonna hit send, he hit one the down arrow accidentally and he sent it to his mother.

"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-"
Old 10-16-2008, 01:30 AM
Ridley Offline

Samurai Goroh ASSIST TROPHY's cell phone began to vibrate. He looked at it and was like, "hay looks, a txt msg from sawnick!!'

He read it and was like, "i hate u cuz u suck dik lolololo! OMG SAWNICK WUT. IM NOT UR MOM. I H8 U NOW -is emo-"""~

He started to slit his wrists, but realized he was TOO MANLY TO CUT HIMSELF. "aw mane i need thrat smash bale if i want to b able to cut my wrist :("

SAWNICK looked at him and was like, LOLWUT. "lol u nabcakes. w8 i thoght i sent that 2 my mom, wut????"
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Uhh....Guys, WTF is this? I mean, the idea is good, but text speak isnt allowed for RPs. Also, I looked and saw no sign up thread, no rules, NOTHING A GOOD RP NEEDS. In the subboard right beneath this is the SU board and.....Ah, what the heck, Alana's gonna be by soon enough.