Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-07-2008, 08:17 PM
ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE Offline
Banned

Default Blastoise/ aquanus

hehe, i did while listening to a whole bunch of pokemon remix-s and Zelda stuff... enjoy

BLASTOISE/ AQUANUS

“YES!” exclaims the ecstatic scientist “I did it, we did it, we all created it!”
“Sir, what?” asked an intern just coming in new from a years training (he wasn’t a part of the project)
“Project 9325 is a success!”
“It looks like a Blastoise, is that what you were doing?”
“No you fool, I created a Blastoise with the psychic powers of alakazam, the speed of a linoon, the firepower of a charizard, the rage of a gyarados, and the intelligence of a Lapras” Stated the head scientist Len.
“He can withstand the strongest thunder attack of a Raichu, he can take on seismic toss, and he can throw a gyarados a thousand meters.” Stated another scientist
“he was created to try to recapture Mewtwo, I hope it works.” Len says
The Blastoise looked out from his titanium cage to all of the scientists with rage. The last thing he remembered was the men in white coming to his pond and catching him while he napped so long ago when he was just a little squirtle. The pain he feels now combined with the hatred he feels for these cyber freaks is all consuming.
*I need to do something, I need to get out* thought the Blastoise to himself
: BLASTOISE!” yelled the enraged Blastoise
“I thought you said it was intelligent?” said the intern
“You fool, only Mewtwo can speak human, and even that’s in telekinesis!”
“So how is it smart?”
Offended, Blastoise took aim and shot an extremely powerful (and this broke the cage) hydro cannon at the intern
“Does that answer your question?” says Len
Excited, Blastoise starts shooting the entire cage to make his escape.
The scientists are stunned and paralyzed with fear except Len.
Len leads him to the computer and tells Blastoise to type what he needs.
“Blastoise, what do you want?” asks Len
[BLASTOISE WILL NOT BE CALLED BLASTOISE ANYMORE, BLASTOISE WILL BE KNOWN AS AQUANUS] typed the Blastoise
“Very good, and what shall I do for you?”
[DIE] and he shoots him with a hydro cannon
He shoots the ceiling with a hydro cannon and jumps up and out into the wild and runs away to the vermilion forest and beyond.