Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Two: Giovanni's Wrath

Chapter One

It was a summer night, at 1:00 in the morning, when Team Rocket came up, with 1000 Grunts, commanded by four executives. Shane and Brianna Damon, Eric's Parents, were getting everyone on the entire island up and out of bed to use their Pokemon to stop Team Rocket. Eric and Peggy attempted to flee, but Peggy was captured by the Grunts, and Eric was knocked unconscious. Everyone's Pokemon were defeated, even those who belonged to Eric's parents. The Pokemon were taken from their Trainers by the scumbags, and the Trainers were killed by guns, knives, and bombs. Over 9000 people were murdered that night. Eric woke up in a strange fortress, which was on an island 100 miles away.

Eric had his father's Snag Machine on his arm, six Pokeballs, with Rhyperior, Sceptile, Donphan, Kingdra, Crobat, and Gyarados in them, and a Jungle King Keyblade, which he had heard many mysterious legends about from his grandparents. As he woke up, Eric saw Mewtwo, the Genetic Pokemon that just so happened to get all of these items from Team Rocket, killing the executives, and saving Eric's life. Eric said, "Thanks for saving me there. Oh, and by the way, if you hate humans so much, why did you save me? and where am I? And where in Arceus' name is my girlfriend? Team Rocket will pay once I get my revenge, since Giovanni will be BURNING IN HELL once I'm through with him." Mewtwo explained "Team Rocket created me, misused me, and now I also want Giovanni DEAD. I saved you because Arceus told me to. I could not save your girlfriend, though. However, she is still alive, but she might be enslaved by Team Rocket, and her Pachirisu probably has not wandered far from her. Use the Pokemon in your Pokeballs, all of which I stole from Team Rocket recently, the night before they came to your village. You should certainly rescue your girlfriend before we even THINK about dealing with Giovanni. Arceus has given you and your girlfriend a Keyblade while you were unconscious. Arceus and I keep in touch a lot. We know each other well. Anyways, go save your girlfriend." Eric let his Crobat out, grabbed his Keyblade, and flew to Mahogany Town, and went into their base underneath a store.

Eric returned Crobat to its Pokeball, and shattered the statues of Persian with his Keyblade, and found Peggy AND her Pachirisu in a cage. Eric used the Keyblade to unlock it, and sent his Rhyperior out to kill the guards with Poison Jab. Eric returned the large Pokemon to its Pokeball, and grabbed his dark-skinned girlfriend by the arm, with Pachirisu jumping onto Eric's head. When they got out, Crobat came out and flew them to Mewtwo's lair. Peggy said "Eric! I thought you were DEAD!" Eric then said "I thought they killed you. Luckily, I had some help." Pachirisu electrocuted the Rocket Grunts that were on the ground. They all died. After an hour, they made it to Mewtwo's lair.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:33 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Default Re: Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Two: Giovanni's Wrath

(Team Snagem will be brought into the next chapter, fyi)
Old 10-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Control View Post
(Team Snagem will be brought into the next chapter, fyi)
bump
Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Chapter 2

Eric and Peggy, and Pachirisu of course, were with Mewtwo, discussing what they should do to stop Team Rocket and get their revenge. Eric suggested that they get Team Snagem (whom his father was once an Admin of. prior to his death) to help fight the Rockets. Peggy suggested they get all of the Legendary Pokemon to get together to destroy Team Rocket. Mewtwo then said "I will look into getting all of the other Legendary Pokemon to help us. I have a close connection with Arceus." Eric, Peggy, and Pachirisu were teleported to the Team Snagem base by one of MANY machines that Mewtwo created. Their Keyblades appeared, just in case they needed them. They went through all the debris on the floor, and made it to Gonzap's offie. Gonzap was at a desk, and Eric walked up to him. Gonzap then said "How's your father? He hasn't talked to me in a while." Eric then said "That is exactly why I'm here. He was murdered by a bunch of f*cking scumbags who call themselves 'Team Rocket', along with everyone else I knew, except for my girlfriend here. We need you to help us annihilate those disgraces to the word 'Team', and send Giovanni straight to Hell, where his mother will be waiting for him." Gonzap was shocked, and said "Okay. We'll do this for your father!" He then grabbed a 12-gauge shotgun and went off to tell the other members of Team Snagem. Eric, Peggy, and Pachirisu then returned to Mewtwo, and told the genetically created Pokemon that Team Snagem would help. Mewtwo explained "The Legendary Pokemon have all decided to hold a meeting here, in which we will discuss our plans. I will tell Gonzap and all of Team Snagem to come as well."
Old 10-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Megiddo Flame Offline

Chapter III

The following week, all of the Legendary Pokemon, and numerous members of Team Snagem, arrived at Mewtwo's lair. Arceus then said "You said this was a very important issue, so... what is it, Mewtwo?" Mewtwo then explained "This is about Team Rocket, the criminal organization that uses Pokemon for evil, killed thousands, enslaved hundreds, and ended up creating ME. Their leader, Giovanni, needs to be properly punished." Darkrai then interrupted "I'll make his worst nightmares come to life. Is that good enough?" Eric, Peggy and Pachirisu came into the room, and sat next to Gonzap. Eric then said "Those miserable scumbags destroyed our village. My girlfriend and I were the only survivors." Gonzap then added "Giovanni must be killed in order to for me to get some sleep at night.", as he loaded his shotgun. Lugia then added "I hate humans who use Pokemon for such evil things." Ho-Oh put its two cents in, saying "He surely doesn't deserve to live." Rayquaza then shouted "WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GONNA DO?!" Giratina then said "Shut up, Rayquaza, because we're sending Giovanni straight to the deepest parts of Hell, along with the rest of Team Rocket."

The next dawn, Eric, Mewtwo, Peggy, Gonzap, Pachirisu, all of the Legendary Pokemon and Team Snagem, went to the secret Rocket base underneath Viridian City. Eric and Peggy had their Keyblades, and Gonzap had his 12-Gauge. Some Rocket Grunts came out, and were decimated by Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. Heatran summoned lava to destroy the heavy door. Darkrai gave the guards nightmares, Dialga and Palkia teamed up with Regigigas, Giratina (Another Forme), and Cresselia to annihilate the rest of the Grunts, while Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, and Shaymin (now in Sky Forme), mercilessly attack any Rocket that got in their way. Latias and Latios flew around the perimeter, shooting blasts of energy at generators, making the base's power shut down. The other Legendaries and Snagem Members made their assault by killing the executives, making sure Eric, Peggy, Pachirisu, Gonzap, and Mewtwo went unnoticed. The five finally reached Giovanni's hiding place. Eric then muttered "Murderer." Giovanni asked if they would like to join Team Rocket, and realized Gonzap and Mewtwo were there. Eric let all of Giovanni's Pokemon out of their cages, and Giovanni was ganged up on by his own Pokemon. Mewtwo distracted the Pokemon by firing a Shadow ball into the distance. Giovanni sent his Persian to go hide somewhere. Eric and Peggy used their Keyblades to attack Giovanni, while Pachirisu destroyed the lights in the area, setting off sparks. Gonzap finished the job by shooting Giovanni right in the head. They made it out safely, and everybody who participated in the raid went to Mewtwo's lair by teleporting.

Eric and Peggy were making out, because they realized how much they truly loved each other, and knew their plots of revenge succeeded.

One year Later, they young couple married, with Darkrai announcing them husband and wife. Nine months after their honeymoon in Sinnoh, Peggy gave birth to a healthy baby girl. (see the sequel to this fic for more)