Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Lusitania: The Ship of Dreams

(OOC: Sure, that'd be fine, although please note that Marglots will probably attack you on sight.)
The corridor Daigali was bringing the man down, however, was not empty. Standing there was an avatar of Lusitania, wearing a black nightgown and looking slightly haughty. "Hey, Daigali XJ-339," she said sweetly as a way of greeting, "When you get around to it, can you upload and configure a certain program and upload it onto this-" she held up a PDA "for me?" Most areas aboard the ship were only equipped with holoprojectors, meaning Lusitania could only appear there as a intangible ghost. But this corridor happened to be equipped with field generators, meaning Lusitania could actually be felt and handle solid objects. She held out the PDA to Daigali, and tapping into the Pragma Collective, made him aware of a data file ready for upload within the Collective's memory. "As soon as you're done with this, preferably," she added, glancing at the Marglot.
------------
"Uh, bye," Arin said to Embrythia as she ran off. Lusitania, on the other hand, just waved happily. "The only way you don't see me is if you have your eyes closed," she called out after the young Marglot, joking. She then turned back to Radarr and Stork. "Oh, I'm working on a translation program small enough to fit in a PDA or something, it ought to help you a bit. Unless you want to take language lessons from me everyday." She grinned, and a skeletal hologram of the ship appeared hanging in the air above her. "Let's see... you can pick it up at the Pragma information center here," she said, pointing at the hologram. A blip appeared in one of the chambers, and the map zoomed in on it. "They should have it done... sometime soon, I hope."

(OOC: In case you can't figure it out, the language program in question is being given to Redmario's character to format for Metal Sonic's.)

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Thanks, man, I have trouble understanding him, even though you dont. No offense, Radarr." Stork said, and scratched the back of his long, thin neck. Radarr growled out a quick overview of what he'd done that day, and appologised for the delay of the dreamdrive: that was his fault.
"Hey, if it's all the same to you, I think I'm gonna go wait on the condor, I'm starting to get a rash from nervousness." Stork said before moving off back to the condor.

Radarr shrugged and asked exactly what was going on lately, as there'd been an increase in the number of problems in the systems, and he was curious as to why some of his repair crew were turning up dead
Old 10-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Livid Insanity Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Livid Insanity

Somewhere, now on Lusitania Lower Levels.

Sleven stood patiently in the elevator, staring at his skin, which had, for some reason, turned a nasty green. "Stupid Human boy...argh!" Sleven exclaimed, walking out of the elevator and crashing into a human girl. "Stupid girl..." he said under his breath, then smiled and changed his tone. "Uhh, Hi. Can I ask what you're doing so close to the elevators?"

"Just walking around," the girl replied to him, then she glanced at a Marglot standing nearby. Pairo, like him. The Pairo girl looked at her clock, then glanced at both of them in turn.

"Well I better be off," she said. "Things to do, places to explore. See you later?" She asked to Sleven and the human girl.

Sleven smiled, he couldn't believe his luck. This was Embry, this was his chance. If he returned her to her father - who was very, very rich and powerful apparantly - he'd get a good reward and perhaps, perhaps, a reccomendation to be the new Fatio! Sleven grinned, but behind that grin was a snarl. This girl was his - he'd get her, one way or another. As Embry began to walk away, he stealthily followed her.

----------------------

Thomas however, wasn't in for the same sort of luck.

His leg wound has become diseased with a Pairo flame - his skin began to turn black like a frostbite case, and it was spreading fast. He needed to get to Lusitania or a Medical quick. He rounded the corner and saw a girl holding her leg, as if it had been hurt or fractured.

He quickly asked if she was okay, then winced with pain and fell down to the floor, conciousness beggining to fade. The black skin disease was spreading further, further...further...that was his last waking thought. Thomas fell unconcious.

OOC: By the by, the girl Tom found is Arin.

Like Sleven did.

And hell, Embry is in for one rollercoaster. xD
Old 10-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

(OOC: Livid Insanity, unless I read your post incorrectly (which is a high possibility, because it's pretty confusing. You should describe the physical attributes of the other characters if you can't name them, so we know who's who) you bunnied my character, which is a big no-no. I'll let it go this time, but if it happens one or two more times I'm going to take action.

Oh, and unless you think having silver skin is normal, you can't really mistake Arin for a human.)

Arin turned around and started walking away. But as she approached the corner, another person, human or Marglot, rounded it just before she reached it and crashed into her. She heard him mutter something under his breath, then asked her, "Uhh, Hi. Can I ask what you're doing so close to the elevators?"

A sharp jarring pain shot through her entire body, followed by just dull sensation. Arin smiled back, trying very hard not to show any signs of her pain. Inwardly, she cursed humans and Marglots alike for not being more careful. She could not count the number of times when their ignorance or lack of responsibility had caused her considerable distress. "Just walking around," she replied. The man didn't even say anything else, just stalked off after Embrythia. Probably a Marglot, seeing as how most humans knew to apologize if they physically bumped into a Traveler.

Arin winced, bent over, and clutched her side. Ow... She cursed whatever God had created a race with such frail bodies.

Another person rounded the side, but thankfully he didn't bump into Arin again. Instead, he merely queried if she was okay. This was strange, seeing as how his own leg seemed to be infected with something, and he definitely didn't look too hot himself. Arin was just about to ask him if he was okay when he dropped to the floor and fainted.

Arin's eyes widened, and she descended onto the human, kneeling down next to him. "You alright?" She grabbed his shoulders and neck, her silvery nails barely even causing depressions in his skin where they touched it. No response. "Lusitania!" she called out.

"He's been infected with a Marglot bio-weapon," the ship said, appearing behind Arin. "We need to get him to an emergency room, stat."

Arin nodded, then closed her eyes and picked out a familiar hospital room from her memory. It wasn't hard, she had been in the hospital many times. She imagined her and the human in the emergency room, and lo and behold, with a small whoosh, she felt the enviroment change. Opening her eyes, she stood back up; they were in the hospital room she had just envisioned.

Lusitania's avatar had followed her here. Or rather, a new one had been generated. She picked up the man, generated a stretcher out of thin air, and put him on it. This hospital's location was chosen because of the presence of the field generators, which allowed Lusitania to physically interact via the power of the devices, which could simulate matter and energy. There were dozens of her avatars, dressed in nurse uniforms, running around helping doctors.

A doctor came running. A human doctor, not an avatar. "Alright, let's get him to the operating room," he shouted. The stretcher started moving of its own accord.

Arin found a magazine to read and sat down in the waiting room, having idle chat with Lusitania as she waited. A little while later, the doctor came back out, sweating. "We removed the necrotic tissue and treated the rest," he informed her, "he should be fine now. Want to go see him?"

Arin nodded, and the doctor led her to the patient's room off to the side. He was sitting in a hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown. One of Lusitania's avatars was asking him questions on his identity, how he got infected, what he had been doing, family history, identification, and other information.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 10-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Radarr had followed and not said a thing to stork, who was going crazy thinking the worst thoughts of what could have happened before Radarr had barked into the walkie talkie to shut up about it. He'd gone in there to make sure the medical equipment was working to the normal limits. They were, so it looked like the operation was going to be a sucess, hopefully. He wasnt good with medical stuff. He found Lusatania and tried to strike up a conversation with an appology for the dreamdrives temporary power-out.

((*tries to start conversation*))
Old 10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

"It's alright," the ship replied, the avatar dressed in a skimpy nurse outfit. "It wasn't really your fault anyways. The thing's been acting up for a while now." She then proceeded to look thoughtful and put a finger to her chin. "In fact, it's been acting up ever since Marglot was discovered."

Art Gallery
Old 10-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Radarr nodded and continued. He screeched, and barked, his species equivalent to a sentance. He'd said that someone'd cut a few of the power wires and thrown a wrench-literally-into the system. He also said that he'd upped the power and asked one of the others of his very small species to watch the device, and let him know if it broke again. He also thanked her for making the device for Stork, so he didnt have to be in a continual game of charrades with him
Old 10-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

"Ah, but charades is fun! Although, I suppose it would get old fast if it was your only way of communicating. There's this old guy living on level Q-27 that only calls me around to play charades with him. Anyways, thanks again for your help, I don't know what I would do without mechanics like you. Being only able to move stuff around in rooms with field generators stinks." She waved at an incoming doctor and smiled, then continued. "I can't imagine how your kind of brain can understand how an engine big enough to move something bigger than entire worlds. Oh, that device should be done soon, I'll have it shipped to you when it's ready."

Art Gallery
Old 10-08-2008, 12:17 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Radarr laughed and said that he didnt know himself, he just loved to work on machines. He said that the elevators had registered a malfunction, but nothing was wrong when he'd checked them, and that there were reports of a large number of new people moving around in the pipes from the other engineers. Apparently, the people had been trying to cut cables and the like before being chased off. Radarr shrugged and tightened a bolt on the wall, then checked his small PDA to see if anything of interest had happened, but nothing other than a minor incident with a malfunctioning hologram projector that was already being fixed
Old 10-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Livid Insanity Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Livid Insanity

((Ummsh, no I didn't bunny. I did exactly what you're previous-previous-previous (etc...) post said, however my internet crashed a sec so my post came in late. Sorry anyway.

Will post later.))
Old 10-08-2008, 10:27 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Embry walked down the long hallways of the ship Lusitania. It was quite, rather serene. The metallic walls reflecting the strips of light above. It was getting colder. Probably because she was getting farther away from the heat emitted by Marglot. Goose bumps arose on her pale legs. She folded her arms under her chest. It was chilly, and being a Pairo she preferred to be cozy warm rather then chilly.

Each door she passed looked the same, silver, shiny. A thumb sized green button to the right of each one, above that a little digital sign that either said “locked” or “open”. Some of them had thumb print scanners, she tended to stay away from those. Now she had been on this level 4 times, each time she explored various rooms. How did she mark which ones she had been in? Simple, the gel pads that she used to use to play hide and seek. They were small, little red dots. You simply covered your thumb with one, then stuck it to something. It instantly changed to the color of the surface stuck to. Only she could uncover it, using her fire powers. It was marketed straight to Pairo’s. Only her fire would work for it. If she was curious as to if she had entered a room or not. She lit a flame and passed its pale, rainbow, flicker over the spot where she had always placed the stick. Right on the green button. If the green button turned red under her colorful flame then she had been there already.

She also had a notebook with a page for each room, its serial code written at the top, and below a description of what she had found. She walked along, counting the doors as she passed. She stopped and turned to the door on her right. She snapped her fingers together and a small rainbow flame appeared at the tip of her pink nail. She ran it over the button.

Green

She hadn’t been there yet. With a grin she pushed the button in with her thumb and the door slide open for her. She stepped inside, placing her hand in line of he door so it couldn’t shut on her. She leaned forward and looked to the left on the wall. Where the button to get back out would be. She didn’t want to lock herself in. It was there. She stepped fully into the room and the door slide back in place.

It was gorgeous. She felt her skin being warmed by something, it was bright and sunny in the room. She looked up.

“Hologram roof tiles, clever.” she thought aloud. Taking out her book and writing that down. The tiles portrayed a surprisingly blue sky, with large puffy clouds floating by lazily.

The sound of running water caught her attention, to her right was a small area of rocks, not tall enough to be a mountain but large enough to house a waterfall. The water came from who knows where, it was clear and crisp and gorgeous. The room was filled with soft luscious grass and wild flowers dotted the landscape. There was one single tree, a large old oak. The room was about the size of half a football field. There was a slight breeze but it was much warmer then the hallway.

She walked over and sat down by the river. She followed it up the waterfall with her eyes, she couldn’t see where the water was coming from. She looked the other way, it disappeared from her view, like it ran through the wall.

Maybe it was continuous.

She plucked a small violet flower from the ground next to her and dropped it into the water. Then she waited. It was small enough to get trough a filter, so it should come to her. It didn’t, she waited 15 minutes and it never came back.

“odd, so where does this run to then..” she sighed and laid down in the grass staring at the fake clouds, they looked so real. Her ridiculously red hair spread out in soft waves around her head. Maybe a small break before continuing on.

[[OOC: SKILLED!]]
Old 10-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((You es good when you try! Everyone has the potential to be *shot*
Old 10-09-2008, 12:37 AM
funnyguy91 Offline
Elite Trainer

After about an hour of walking, Michael had finally made it to the elevator that would take him to Marglot. He knew that his venture would be dangerous and could threaten his life, but Michael had no doubt in his mind about going to Marglot. Michael stepped into the elevator as it opened before him. Michael stood in the middle of the elevator holding his ax with one hand. The elevator doors closed and then it descended down toward the planet with many mysteries to uncover.

Within minutes travel, Michael was already his destination. The doors opened to the planet that he had only seen in memories from the Collective. Michael slowly stepped out of the elevator to see a city filled with Marglots. So they do look like the humans on Lusitania. Michael wasn't the only one that was fascinated. There was dozens of Marglots staring at him, some with fear, some with amazement, and even some with anger. Michael ignored the stares and started to walk through the streets. Michael was like an unknown alien that had just stepped foot on their planet, he basically was an unknown alien that had just stepped foot on their planet. Michael would not speak unless spoken to, he would respect their planet as if he was their guest. He was only there for information and knowledge, almost like a tourist visiting a foreign country. Michael saw that everyone looked naturally the same in the most basic physical features. It was like the polar opposite of Lusitania. Michael would look intimidating in size and he was also wielding a very visible weapon. I just hope nothing goes wrong.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Magistrate's Fortress
Kiron City, Marglot

Karklo sat at the table, a small, diminutive man who still managed to exhibit a great presence.

Not so much as Kairo however, who sat at the opposite end of the room. Without even trying, without even speaking or moving, he managed to be the dominating personality in the room. As the generals gave their speeches and spoke, there were nervous glances all around to him, who simply sat there at the end of the table, with the soft crackle of the ever-burning flame surrounding him like a ghostly aura.

"And with that, Magistrate, we have managed to force the last of the human military off our planet."

Karklo nodded. "Naturally, we will not be safe with simply that. As long as the elevators are active, they can continue to attack our world. We must seize the elevators for ourselves." He tapped his hand on the table. "Generals, your forces are ready?"

Nods all around, except from Kairo. "Good. Then commence with the operation. Take the elevators and establish bases and settlements at the entrances in the ship above. Once those are ours, we can start thinking about doing some real damage to the humans."

Art Gallery
Old 10-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Alana Marie Offline

Embrythia sat up, the babbling clear water had lulled her to sleep. Her neon eyes barley even open. She stood up and stretched like a cat, stretching so far back she almost did a back bend. A great yawn escaped her mouth. She shook her head, shaking the sleep from her eyes.

She caught a glance at her watch. She had only been asleep for 10 minutes. She grabbed her note book, and re read what she had wrote. With a satisfied nod she stuffed it back into her back pack and slung it over he shoulder.

Embry walked to the door and punched the green button. The door slide open sending a wave of cold air onto her. Goose bumps rose instantly on her legs. She stepped into the metallic looking hallway and walked down the hall. She began counting doors again. The numbers whizzing by in her head to a melodic rhythm. She started humming a tune unknown to her. With a sigh she made it to the end of the hallway. The last door in this particular hallway. Then she would move on. All of the doors had something in common behind them

All of the weather in this hallway showed a spring like appearance. Weather it be in mountains or in a quite field. She punched the button to the door and it slid open. She was greeted by a rush of hot, dry air. She stepped inside and looked to the left. No door button. She spun around as quickly as she could and jammed her hand between the door and the wall just as it was about to shut. It slammed her hand hard against the wall and she yelped in pain, as the door slid away from her hand, standing open again. Embry leaned against the door so it couldn’t shut again and examined her hand. It was already bruising in the spot. A purplish bruise that stretched from the base of her thumb to the base of her forefinger. She sighed. Taking quick notes on the landscape as she held the door back with her weight.

Desert like, portraying the feeling of summer, but my guess is this is how the desert feels in spring.

Sharp jagged rocks and mid sized cliffs on either side, not a source of water in sight. Scraggly trees dotted every other spot. Considerably smaller then the other rooms, only the size of 2 tennis courts.

Hard, dry ground, reddish orange color. Dusty, musty. Hot and dry. No clouds in sight. Amazing blue sky.

She wrote quickly, her writing hand being the one hit by the door. With a sigh she retreated back into the hallway and placed her notebook back into her backpack. Taking out two of her Pyro Stickers. She placed one on her thumb and stuck it to the door, then took out a blue on and placed it under the button. A warning that this room could lock her in.

As she walked by the soft, grassy room she was in earlier she placed a sticker on its button and sighed. Perhaps she would come back there later to see where the river led to and where the water was coming from.