Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 10-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark G-Gar View Post
solorock? if so i don't
Yes! lol darn. Ummm lunatone then?


DaZeD:
Pokemon Box:Ruby & Sapphire
Skitty ~ 39688 ~ Lv5 ~ OT Osiris ~ Lonely

Saikyou (Strongest) Events
Magmortar ~ 12017 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Hardy
Electivire ~ 11157 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Serious
Salamence ~ 02158 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Naughty

PCNYc
Crawdaunt ~ 00609 ~ Lv50 ~ Docile

is that ok?
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Dark G-Gar Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: DIMENSION
Posts: 919
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark G-Gar
Question Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
Yes! lol darn. Ummm lunatone then?


DaZeD:
Pokemon Box:Ruby & Sapphire
Skitty ~ 39688 ~ Lv5 ~ OT Osiris ~ Lonely

Saikyou (Strongest) Events
Magmortar ~ 12017 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Hardy
Electivire ~ 11157 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Serious
Salamence ~ 02158 ~ Lv50 ~ OT Saikyou ~ Naughty

PCNYc
Crawdaunt ~ 00609 ~ Lv50 ~ Docile

is that ok?

no.... anything else.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-12-2008, 05:43 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark G-Gar View Post
no.... anything else.
Mmm sorry not right now.
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

First post has been updated.

(sorry for double )
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Hey Sudoku, would you mind cloning some of my pokemon?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1276 View Post
Hey Sudoku, would you mind cloning some of my pokemon?
just use the form on the first post and id be happy to see what i can do. :)
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Pokemon to clone: Pikachu
Number of clones: 5

And yes, you can keep a copy.

And there are a couple more pokemon i need cloned after that.
__________________


Last edited by Lucky 1276; 10-12-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1276 View Post
Pokemon to clone: Pikachu
Number of clones: 5

And yes, you can keep a copy.

And there are a couple more pokemon i need cloned after that.
The 5 is the original plus 4 clones. You know that right?

ok just let me know what ones.
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:38 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
The 5 is the original plus 4 clones. You know that right?

ok just let me know what ones.

Yes, i'm aware. The other pokemon i need cloned? Right now, only my gyrados and jolteon.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1276 View Post
Yes, i'm aware. The other pokemon i need cloned? Right now, only my gyrados and jolteon.
Alright, just making sure. :) Im going to check and make sure that none of my trade offers are online and waiting, if they happen to be ill get to your clone shortly after. :)
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
Alright, just making sure. :) Im going to check and make sure that none of my trade offers are online and waiting, if they happen to be ill get to your clone shortly after. :)

That's fine, i'll wait. I'll just add you and get on wifi now.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1276 View Post
That's fine, i'll wait. I'll just add you and get on wifi now.
ok looks like theyre all offline or i have cancelled them. I do want the pokemon i trade you for the cloning back. I do that to make sure not to just steal your pokemon and to see if i can trust you.
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
ok looks like theyre all offline or i have cancelled them. I do want the pokemon i trade you for the cloning back. I do that to make sure not to just steal your pokemon and to see if i can trust you.
Alright, sounds good to me. I've never stolen a pokemon just so ya know.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Sudoku's Avatar
Sudoku Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Youll never know =)
Posts: 444
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1276 View Post
Alright, sounds good to me. I've never stolen a pokemon just so ya know.
well thats good. just bring the three that you want cloned and ill clone them all for you. :)
__________________
~Diamond FC: Lilly 4338 9092 3281~
~Pearl FC:Pearl~
~Platinum FC: DJ 1891 7408 0961
~Heart Gold FC:~
~Soul Silver FC:~
~Black 2 FC: Dev 2753 2298 6961~
My Trade Shop
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Lucky 1276's Avatar
Lucky 1276 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Behind You.
Posts: 993
Default Re: Sudoku's New Shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoku View Post
well thats good. just bring the three that you want cloned and ill clone them all for you. :)
Oh, I only brought pikachu. Can we do those two later?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com