Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Sonic Roleplay - The Chaos Kingdoms

Nazo has an enemy in Espio XD I wonder if Vector dislikes Nazo for killing Sonic?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Who says Espio ever told him xD Knowing Vector, he'd probably storm whatever place you were at and get himself killed.

Espio: Yes, he would

HE SPEAKS!

Espio: Of course I speak. Why wouldnt I?
Old 10-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

When's this gonna start. Solo?
Old 10-20-2008, 11:09 PM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokol DaErran View Post
Name: Pokol DaErran
Alias: None
Race: Human
Appearance: Pokol is a 5' 2" tall human with a white T-shirt, jeans, white and blue tennis shoes, and fingerless gloves. His blue hair is generally VERY unkept, and his yellow eyes constantly have a mischevious gleam. His skin is relatively light, and there appears to be two red jewels embedded in his hands.
History: Pokol is a relatively average human. Or not.
At the age of nine, Pokol fell through a portal to Sonic's dimension, and had an adventure involving a cult of Mephiles, the Tails Doll, and muffins. During his quest to get back home, he wandered into many worlds and through many trials, eventually returning to his homeland.
As a "dimensional jumper" someone with the power to utilize portals between the worlds, Pokol DaErran has had many adventures after that, and when he heard of the alien invasion he immediately rushed over to help. Due to a portal accident, however, he ended up coming in WAY too late. After arriving on Angel Island, he teamed up with Chaos and decided to help those who would destroy the alien invasion.
Abilities/Powers: Pokol Flash: Pokol utilizes pure willpower to smite the enemy in a blast of light.
Thundaga: Blasts enemies with THE ONLY POWER SOURCE CAPABLE OF GENERATING 1 ZILLION JIGAWATTS OF ELECTRICITY; A BOLT OF LIGHTING! XD
Windaga: Blasts enemies by manipulating wind!
Pokodoken: Shoots an electical pulse at enemies.
All Toasters Toast Toast: Throws a toaster at an enemy.
Martial Arts: Pokol utilizes the Setting Sun, a group of martial arts emphasizing counterattacks and throws.
Other: Due to extreme willpower, Pokol is almost impossible (possibly with the "almost" removed) to control.
Oh yeah, and reserve me for Chaos.
Thundaga is a no...
Windaga must be kept weak.
Keep the almost.
You're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blane147 View Post
OOC: Reserve me for now please and can you please eplain the alias thing please and can you have more then 1 ability

Name: Blane

Alias: Ghost. ( Tell me if this is wrong. )

Race: Wolf

Appearance: http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs31/f/20...Pichu_Chan.jpg Blane is a black wolf. He wears red and white boots and red and black gloves. Blane has strange white markings all over his body but he isn't sure what they mean or if they are of any use. Blane has dark red eyes which can never be trusted.

Personality: Blane is a dark character who keeps to himself. He tries not to get into ay relationships unless he can get something from it. Blane will always be lurking in the corner and he never takes. Blane won't help any one unless he can gain something from it but on rare occasions he becomes fond of some one and will do anything to help them. When you meet Blane you shouldn't ever trust him. He will usually just use you for his own advantage and would even sacrafise someone to save his own life. He is the most important thing in his own life.

History: From hte minute Blane was born, he has been gifted in his ability but he was born into the war. His parent's were shipped off to help fight so Blane was abandoned on the street when he was only 5. Blane's life was hard when he was younger, but he has never accepted help from any one.

Blane's abilities have helped him with this. He has the abilty to walk through walls and other objects and can also control and make ice from the mpoisture in the air. Blane has been called the Ghost because of this.

With the help of Blane's ability, he has become a master thief and will steel anything he fancies and then sell it off in the Black market. When Blane was 14, he had a partner, his girlfriend in fact but she wasn't too be trusted. It turns out that she was working for the mutants and she captured him. She thought the mutants technology could stop him walking through walss but it didn't and Blane easily slipped out of the prison.

Now, Blane wants to destroy these mutants and everything to do with them but he wants to do it solo, on his own because you never know who is working against you.

Abilities/Powers: Cab walk through walls and can make and control ice.

Other: N/A
Accepted.

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 10-20-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

*ignored* When does this start? I want to beat up Grassy!
Old 10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
*ignored* When does this start? I want to beat up Grassy!
I made the thread... so impatient.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Yah, I am xD Grassy will be happy as well.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

You have to find the ailing Nazo first though ^.^

Course, he may be on your side...Depends on if you can persuade him.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:05 PM
darkspriter Offline
New Trainer

Name:Curently unknown
Alias:Dark
Race: Hedgehog/Fox/Echidna
Appearance: Dark is 5 7 has long hedgehog spines half way down his back echidna dread locks and one big ass fox tail around 10 inches long.His furr is green he usaly wears a black top gry trousers plain shoes and spiked gloves he allways has his broadsword on his back.
Personality:Shy quiet and usally likes to be around friends unless he is in a fight he becomes a monster so to speak he loves to fight he will NEVER use his broadsword on those he can beat with his hands the unworthy if you will.he is very defensive around tthose he likes or those who can actully put up a fight agenst him.
History:Dark was adoted at age 1 and given back to the orphanage at age 2 when the aleins attack the black hedgehog who adoted him brought him back to keep him safe.(do you see where i am going with this? yes? good)After around 5 years he started to be able to controll ice and his unreal strenght came around seven his choas warp came from no wear it took him one year before he stop wraping during his sleep. by age 11 he had heard of the people fighting back agenst the aleins so far he was able to find and help them but he thinks they are wasting time not doing anything he is currently looking for his once foster father but he only has a island name.
Abilities/Powers: He can controll/make ice plus has a basic under standing of how to warp using choas energy with out using a choas emerald and monster like sternght.

(room for one more?)
Old 02-04-2009, 01:20 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Chris never come son anymore, so I suspect that you won't be getting accepted anytime soon. xD;