Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2009, 02:37 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k
Default Dead

Notes and Warnings of this RP-
1. This Role play is rated Teen, by me. Mild language and romance. Not recommended for the fainthearted. xD
2. There will be no spamming, degrading other RPers, bunnying (no matter what), being impatient with other RPers, or any other such nonsense.
3. This RP is intended for fun, not acting like wild animals who just drank a lot of alcohol ._.
4. I have very thin patience for horrible grammar. For example: "Brendan, plz halp me outttttttttttttttttttt!!!"
5. Any breaking of these rules will lead to your own demise.

"Kicked List"

Please obey these rules, and you'll stay off the list :]

Oh, and one more thing. People who were ACCEPTED by filling out their form can only post here. If you haven't, then tough luck. Reach me either through my messages on my page, my RP Sign-Up, or through private messaging.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:47 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

Brendan's introduction

Brendan lay in his coma, sweat clinging to his hair. Sweat rolling down his skin. Sweat everywhere. He didn't know why he was so freaking hot...What was going on? Where was he? He let out a soft groan and slowly opened his eyes, bright lights nearly blinding him. "AH! WHAT THE HELL!" He pressed his palms against his eyes, forcing them shut. The light startled him, making him fall out of the hospital bed, making a loud THUD. "Ugh..."

He slowly opened his eyes, taking in the lights. He wanted them to go away, turn off. He forcefully swung his arm in the direction of the lights and then something happened...a surge of heat came from the top of his arm. He opened his eyes and saw what he did. He scorched the ceiling. Smoke was smoldering off of his arm. His eyes widened and looked down at his arm. "How...what..." One of the lights crashed to the ground, glass going everywhere. He sat in shock, staring at the ceiling, at the large scorch he left in it.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Introduction:

Her eyes flitted open, blue and gold swirling in her irises. Crystal kept her cool, though she felt strange... different. A few leaves rested on her palm. They annoyed her, but didn't brush them off. She was schocked when they moved as the thought ran through her head. She sat up suddenly, gasping. Crystal glanced aorund the room, extremely panicked, then shielded her eyes from the light as her instinct drove her out of the building.

Her now enhanced senses guided her to through the maze of the hospital, leading her to an open window. Once again Crystal was on the verge of hysteria, and wished she could ride something down instead of jump. For some reason her hand shot down into the hidden flap in her kimono, pulling out a Poke Ball engraved with a 'WS'. She released the Pokemon inside and jumped on the shiny Charizard that had erupted from the ball, focusing on breaking the glass with something.

Crystal prepared to push through the glass and outstretched her sweaty palms. Water blasted from her hand and blew out the window with tremendous force. Shock pulsed through her veins, and she gripped the Charizard, Wind Song, tightly. The Charizard took off and glided into the nearby forest.
Crystal Estrada
Forest

Perched upon the thick limbs of an old pecan tree Crystal Estrada was pretty much safe, high from the ground; thick leaves hiding her. She used her acute senses to smell the wind and collect data from it, such as when people were coming and how many. She sat quietly, leaning her head against the tree.

Crystal's immense self control had kept the spine throbbing sobs at bay, and she was trying to hold it there. The memories were awful- well, those that were her first she could remember.

She reached her long arms out to a clutch of pecans nearly a foot and a half away, her nimble fingers sweeping them from their roost on the branch. She popped one of the pecans in her mouth-shell and all. There was a faint cracking sound and then she suddenly spit out the shell and bitter areas. Crystal did the same with the other nuts.

The girl had already weaved some of the branches together tightly to form a room and wall around her. She was a very talented craftswoman who would only work with nature, which meant she would only use materials from Mother Earth. A nature girl she was, and she had good survival skills, especially with her new abilities.

Her hand flexed and red hot flame spurted from her palm. Crystal stared at it in wonder before clenching her fist and extinguished the fire. She focused on some loose leaves on a branch near her, and they flitted to her hand like a trainer falcon or songbird. She stretched her hand outwards, palms facing the leaves. They rebounded off of the water tight branches and landed at Crystal's feet.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee's Introduction

Aimee thrashed on her bed, messing up the perfectly white sheets covering the stiff mattress. She suddenly stopped, and froze in a rather humorous position if this were the time for laughter. She opened her eyes wide, frantically looking from left to right. Once she realized she was safe, she relaxed and sat up, still cramped from the living hell she experienced just two minutes ago. Aimee rubbed her neck, and lifted her limp legs over the side of her bed. Looking around the room she was being held in, Aimee couldn't help but be scared. The walls were rather messily slathered in white paint, although she didn't exactly know how she noticed that. Everything else, such as furniture, was the same colour, making the room seem creepily perfect.

Aimee shuddered, heaving herself up and off. Unfortunately, her legs were still immobile, which caused her to slip and fall flat on her face. She shrieked as she felt shards of...

"Glass? What the hell?" she mumbled, reaching up to feel her probably deformed face. Strangely, her hands came in contact with her very own smooth skin. Nothing was there, even though there was drops of blood at her knees. Aimee blinked, then shook her head.

"Whatever. This must be a dream, anyway," she said, standing up. But, as soon as she was on her two now normal feet, she heard a shout and the sound of something or someone falling. Aimee looked around and soon found a door. She ran to it, and pulled with all her might. She almost smacked herself in the face when she saw the PUSH sign painted in big red letters.

"Of course..." she muttered, rushing out of her room and into a painted white hallway, ecstatic that there could be another human close by.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-24-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:25 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

A loud shriek shook him out of his dazed state. He shifted his gaze to the hallway door and stared at it for a moment. "Another person..? I wonder how many more are in this deranged place...and where are the doctors and nurses..." He lifted himself off the ground and scooted the glass and light fixture under the bed. "No one has to know..." He smirked at the joke he just cracked and walked slowly to the door, only to stop when he heard a door bursting open and footsteps coming his way. "HEY! I'M IN HERE!"
Old 01-24-2009, 03:35 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee screeched to a halt not too far away from her own room. By now, she realized she was in a hospital. There were no doctors or nurses, but no where else would have everything so neat, empty, boring, and uncomfortable. Aimee was hesitant as she paused at the door where the second shout came from.

"Alright! I'm here! Open the door, I don't have a key!" she shouted back, pressing her ear against the door. She listened closely, anxious to see who this person was. From what she could tell, he was obviously a male, although she didn't know how old. "Then again," she whispered, easing off the door, "I don't know how old I am..."

She gulped slowly, leaning back heavily onto the room door. "Hurry up, will you!?" she shouted, getting kind of impatient.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 03:41 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: I switch from third to first person a lot. So, get used to it.

I heard a voice from the other side and felt relief. "Good..another person..and..a girl..That's alright! I don't know how old I am either...I'm guessing I'm about 16 or 17..." I opened the door and stared at the girl in shock..She..was beautiful.. "Uhm..hi..I'm Brendand...Brendan Sheere.." I stammered clumsily...Smooth Brendan, real smooth.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:44 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thoughts of Warhol View Post
OOC: I switch from third to first person a lot. So, get used to it.

I heard a voice from the other side and felt relief. "Good..another person..and..a girl..That's alright! I don't know how old I am either...I'm guessing I'm about 16 or 17..." I opened the door and stared at the girl in shock..She..was beautiful.. "Uhm..hi..I'm Brendand...Brendan Sheere.." I stammered clumsily...Smooth Brendan, real smooth.
OOC: Yes, we are going with the story. Can you blame us? D: Anxiousness is a...you know.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:49 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee raised her eyebrows in surprise. This wasn't expected.

The guy, Brendan apprently, was in one word: HAWT--I mean, handsome. Aimee coughed in the awkward silence that followed after his interesting introduction. Aimee stood there, staring, before realizing that she hadn't given a name, yet.

"Oh, right! I'm..Aimee Greene, and I think I'm 16...or 17. Like I said, I'm not sure," she said, sticking a hand out with a smile. Hopefull she wouldn't trip over air and fall flat on her face, like she usually does.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 03:54 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I smiled back and took her hand, careful not to lose my cool and burn her hand on accident. I just held her hand for a long moment, before I finally let it go. "Uhm. Do you have any idea what were doing here...?" I looked down at the floor and thought for a second. "Oh, duh.." I went over to my bed table and grabbed my jacket, putting it on myself. I ran a hand through my hair and thought for another second. I glanced over to the wall and noticed something strange "Huh...No windows? What kind of hospital is this...No nurses..no windows...No phone to CALL a nurse..."
Old 01-24-2009, 04:11 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee shrugged, and let go of his hand. "I don't know. I just woke up in severe pain, and then I heard you scream," she said, twirling a strand of her hair. It was then when she noticed that she was wearing a rather heavy belt. Attatched to the belt was four pokeballs. She curiously pulled one off, enlarged, and threw it up in the air. In a flash of red, standing before her was a Roserade. It looked up at Aimee, who was staring wide eyed, having no clue she had a pokemon in the first place.

"Um. Hi?" she said, reaching out to pet it. It warmed up to her, and hugged her leg.

"Roserade," he said, looking up. Somehow, Aimee felt connected with this creature. She looked over to Brendan, shrugging once more.

"Maybe they don't like phones..." she replied, also wondering where the windows and phones were.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 04:22 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I shrugged back and turned to the wall. "No...There's no way...I don't even think this is a hospital...I mean, think about it...We have powers, obviously.." I reached down into my jacket pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. It was tinted a strange purple color. "I remember this one...Come on out, Alakazam!" I threw the ball towards the wall, popping it open, a brilliant red light forming my Psychic friend. ALA! "Hey pal..now..let me try something...Alakazam, can you concentrate your power on my arms?" He nodded and stretched his arm towards both of mine, bending his spoon a little. A purple aura formed around him. I concentrated on my arms, summoning the same power I somehow had earlier. I felt it. The white hot rush of fire through my veins. It felt good, strangely. My sleeves started to smoke and I released the power, unleashing a powerful burst of flame at the wall. Alakazam caught it and forced it to stream a more straight shot. It worked. It busted the wall open, causing a rush of cold wind to blow in. "Oh shi-..." I fell to the ground, breathless and weak...
Old 01-24-2009, 04:40 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

"Oh my God!" Aimee screamed, rushing to Brendan. "Are you alright!?"

Roserade was right beside her, looking at Brendan blankly. He spotted the Alakazam out of the corner of his eye, and stood. Aimee kneeled and hooked her arm around Brendan's elbow, attempting to pull him off. She eventually gave up, and sat on the ground. She looked down at her hands. "He said we had powers..." she mumbled, turning her palms to face him. Roserade watched following her actions. Aimee closed her eyes and concentrated hard. Her hands glowed green, and slowly she could feel a soothing feeling rush from her arms and towards Brendan.

The Roserade stopped copying Aimee, and stared at the spectacle that she was creating.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-24-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I gasped and inhaled some of the cold air that was filling the room. I choked and gasped again. I looked up into Aimee's eyes and smiled weakly and gratefully. "T-thank you for saving me.." I pulled her down to me and hugged her. "What did you do to recover me..?" Stupid question, Brendan..Recovery, obviously.. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts. "That's a stupid question of me to ask..just ignore it." I hugged her tighter, ignoring my flushed face.

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-24-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee blushed, and hugged Brendan back. "I honestly don't know how..." she giggled, unwrapping herself from Brendan after a few minutes and reaching out a hand to help him up. Roserade stood up as well, walked over to Aimee and pushed the button on the other pokeball hanging from her belt. In a few seconds, out flashed another pokemon. A Meganium this time. She looked around at the scene and the destroyed wall, and stepped back in surprise.

"Nium! Nium!" she wailed, nudging Roserade. Roserade pointed at Brendan, and then at the Alakazam. Meganium nodded along, seemingly worried.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY