Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: Beacon Battle.

Feyr

I was introduced to a Mightyena by the name of Snap, and I bowed my head slightly. I was comfortable with the other pokemon here, and I thought that it was goin to be great giong up the mountain togetther. I looked back, where the threatening foothills began.

It was going to be a while.

OOC: Can't post Rampage until Ichirou gets a word in ...

Old 10-18-2008, 04:28 PM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Luke walked towards the meeting place at the bottom of the mountain and sighed, the scenery looked decent. He moved into the meeting place, sitting at the edge of it and thought. 'My first time up this mountain range, might be fun.' he though to himself as he closed his eyes.
------------------

Kyano leapt from tree to tree, arriving in a tree branch above an Umbreon, Mightyena, and Buneary. He stopped and dropped to it's base with a light thud, the snow feeling good under his feet. He clicked his claws together and inhaled deeply "Cold, just the way I like it." he said with little to no emotion in his voice.
------------------

Chelsea bounced along, her pinkish flame and well all around type seemed to be melting the light snow fall that came from a tree covered in the white fluffly stuff that a Nincada had accidently hit. She arrived at the base of the mountain range, looking at the pokemon that were already here. A raichu, mightyena, arbok, Umbreon, Buneary, Lucario, and Weavile seemed to be the only ones here, oh also an Espeon laying down near the raichu.

OOC: Sorry for the short posts, intros were never my thing D:

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.

Last edited by Niro; 10-18-2008 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Snap bowed her head to Feyr in return. She looked up to see a Weavile.

"Welcome," Snap bowed her head once more. She smiled. "It will not be so cold as it first appears, there is one heated mountain here. There are many hidden traps and dangers in this range, also. Many Pokemon have never survived, while still others are badly wounded." Snap smiled.

"But don't let me frighten you, I'm just telling you what I know," She smiled again. "I'm Snap. And, you are?"
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-19-2008, 02:09 AM
Niro Offline

Send a message via AIM to Niro Send a message via MSN to Niro

Kyano nodded at the Mighyena. "The cold right now is welcoming, and so is danger. May the injuried heal well and thank you for the information, my name is Kyano." he replied to the Mightyena. He looked around, nothing interesting seemed to be happening right now so he sat down at the base of the tree, and closed his eyes, mentally prepping himself.

"A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star." Credit to Gemma for avvie.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:37 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Snap smiled, the kid had guts. That was good. She looked at Ranger.

"Everything alright over there?"

Ranger looked over his shoulder. "Everything's fine." He looked back at Swift. "Ah, c'mon, don't look so mopey. We're goin' up the mountains again! We'll be able to see everything we trekked through again!"
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-21-2008, 12:34 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Two flames appeared, then came the sound of hooves. Slowly, the outline of a Rapidash formed, it's glory in it's size, horn, mane, and tail. As she neared the group, it came clear she was not you're normal Rapidash.

Starlight emerged from a grove of trees, the Rapidash standing tall and defiant. The Rapidash was certainly not normal, as mentioned before, because upon her forehead-below her horn-was a four-sided star. It was white, and seemed to glow with radiance. Starlight tossed her head, announcing her arrival.

"Hello," she greeted kindly, "I'm Starlight. What's your names?"
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Snap turned toward Starlight, she lowered her head for the fourth time.

"Welcome," She said, looking up. "I'm Snap." She nodded towards Lara, and Ranger. "Those are my friends, the Buneary is Lara, and the Raichu and Ranger."
Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 PM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: Beacon Battle.

~Swift
Swift looked up gloomily as he saw Ranger hovering over him, with a worried look on his face.
"What's wrong?" asked Ranger. "Oh nothing, I'm just . . . reminiscing." Swift averted his head away from Ranger's stare, as to hide his face. He didn't want to permeate his sadness to everyone else. However, something inside of him changed at the moment. He realized, that he was pitying himself. And with that, he stood up, wrapped Ranger in a one-arm hug, and walked away. "I just need to make sure I don't hurt them again . . . "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:23 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

"Pleased to meet you, Ranger, Snap, Lara." Starlight said, returning Snap's notion of respect by inclining her head. She stared up at the mountain top, which was veiled by the thick clouds.

"Long, hard, and certainly gruesome trek, isn't it? We can make it for sure, though!" Starlight was determined, bold, and filled with the raging spirit of her kind.

Spirit.

What a nice word. The Rapidash with the white star on her forehead lived off of it.

"May the cold not diminish our spirits or the long way up bring us tragedy and sorrow." It was a big day for the Rapidash, and Starlight intended to live up to her herd's name.

Because she was the last of the herd.

Starlight shuddered at the memory of seeing her herd slain before her and she could do nothing about it.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Ranger smiled, hugging Swift back. He watched Swift walk away, then looked at the Rapidash, he nodded to her politely, then looked around for Lara.

Snap nodded at Starlight.

"It is, at times," Snap replied. "But at some places, it's pretty easy."

"But then again, we were being harrassed by Team Freeze," Ranger walked up to them. "Six, long, hard mountains of battles. Many of which we can be proud of."

"All of which," Snap corrected. "But thankfully, Freeze and SHock are no longer against each other, but with each other."

"Now we've gotta worry about that DPS group," Ranger growled angrily, kicking a rock, sending it flying into the mountain side. Snap shook her head and sighed.

"Ignore him, he's just in a bad mood."
Old 10-24-2008, 12:24 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

OoC: Whoops, left behind.. Haven't had any access to the computer the past few days. So.. what'd I miss?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Hardly anything. Starlight (A Rapidash) and Kyano (A Weavile) have introduced themselves to Snap, Feyr, and everybody else.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:05 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Rin, Elemental

I watched the two new arrivals for a moment; a Weavile named Kyano, whom was currently under a tree with his eyes closed, and a Rapidash, who'd just been introduced as Starlight.

I bowed slightly, smiling at the two (though one most likely didn't see).

"Hi, I'm Rin; nice to meet you." My attention then shifted to Snap and the Raichu, whom must have been Ranger as they began speaking about some of the past experiences. I would've repeated my previous gestures, but then again, Ranger probably heard my introduction anyhow, right?

OoC: Still can't think of anything with Ichiriou.. :oops"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Ranger nodded at Rin, smiling. Snap watched him a moment, then looked aup at the sky.

"We should head out soon," SHe murmured. Ranger's ears twitched.

"Whenever you think it best, Snap."

"I wanna go now!" Lara bounced over to them and onto Starlight's back. "I wanna go and show the DPS what we're made of!"

"You'll have plenty of time to do so, Lara," SNap said gently. "Just calm down."

"Don't tell her that," Ranger laughed. "With all her energy, she'll be making her enemies hopping mad."

"Oh, you're so funny," Snap rolled her eyes. Lara exploded into laughter, paddling her feet and hugging her belly, tears became apparent.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Sheepat Offline

(( May i join?)) i am new ( i just started today)