Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-10-2008, 02:07 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Beacon Battle.

OoC: Yeah, that'd be fine, then. ^ ^

IC: Rin, Elemental

"I'm excited to go. I had really weird dreams about the mountain, so did Snap and Ranger. Fireheart did, too, but he doesn't say so. I think everybody else has had dreams, too. I think, anyways." (Entei quote)

"That's interesting," I responded, my attention being directed to the other three as the Espeon began to seemingly do a short 'performance' (best word I could think of xD;) with a few Shadow Ball attacks he'd launched. "So, is that why we're here, then? 'Cause of the dreams you guys had?"

Ichirou, DPS

I scowled slightly as the Drapion and Shiftry departed, rising to stretch my back legs for a moment before turning my attention to the Tauros.

"Although I don't know what those two really had in mind, I'll go ahead and say thanks." A faint smile tugged at the corners of my mouth as I spoke, "So I'm guessing you're a DPS member as well? Or just a passerby?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Lara looked at Rin, a little confused.

"Didn't you have a dream, too?" She asked, looking up at the Umbreon. "Snap told me that everybody in Elemental had one, and that was hard enough 'cause everybody wanted to go up the mountain. But thankfully Ranger and a few others sorted it all out, so some are going, and some are gonna stay down here." Lara looked at SNap and Ranger, she smiled, then frowned, looking back up at Rin, then back again at Swift, Ranger, and Snap.

"Rin," Lara started slowly, "What's it like to evolve?"
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Rampage

I snorted in satisfaction as the Shiftry and Drapion departed, and looked over to the Arcanine. He had said thanks. "Don't mention it. Those two loked pretty shifty to me. Yeah, I'm on the DPS. I'm Rampage. Who are you?" I was still wary of the dog pokemon, but at the same time, I was almost happy. Maybe we could be partners ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feyr

I came down from my tree, hearing the Buneary aska very interesting question.
Quote:
What's it like to evolve?
I came down and slithered over to the Raichu and Mightyena, and brought my head off the ground so I could speak. "Pardon me for interrupting, but to me, evolving is like this. At some point in your life, you will feel a little different, and then a white light will surround you. You feel strange but full of energy as you transform into your new form. When the light ends. There you are. In my case, an Arbok. In yours, a Lopunny."

I knew I was being rude, but I wasn't about to stay in a tree all day. Maybe these guys would be gonig up ... I was interested in what lay beyond. I wanted to go.

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 10-12-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Um, Lara's over with Rin (angel_fire's character). Ranger and Snap are currently with an old friend.
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:41 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Rin, Elemental

I opened my mouth to respond, but stopped when an Arbok suddenly arrived, answering the question himself.

"That's.. about how it goes, yeah," I smiled sheepishly at Lara, "It's actually kinda hard to explain all of it.. I'm sure you'll evolve one day, though - if you want to, that is." I looked to the Arbok, curiousity rising, "I'm guessing you're a part of the team too?"

~~~

Ichirou, DPS

Good to know.. I thought when the Tauros confirmed his question about DPS.

"I'm Ichirou; nice to meet you," I bowed slightly, feeling an ear twitch as I picked up faint sounds, most in relation to a conversation of some sort. Who or whatever it was, was too far away, though, for I couldn't pick up anything distinctively.

"So, are you headed up the mountain?"

Old 10-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Oh," Lara said softly. "I do want to. I trained really, really hard. Ranger helped me. I beat him once, but I don't seem to get anywhere!" Lara looked frustrated. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong, though...."

Lara looked at the Arbok. "Hi, I'm Lara. What's your name?"
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Feyr

"Don't worry about it kid, you probably just need more time to evolve. not everyone is as speedy as bug pokemon when it comes to this stuff. Anyway, call me Feyr. So, ou guys headed up the mountain as well?" I looked at the small rabbitlike pokemon, and I was almost curious as to why she had so much energy. I felt the sun intensify its rays, and I opened up my hood to sun myself while I still had the chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampage

"Yeah, I'm considering going up the mountain, but I don't really do thingsd like this alone. Considering all the mess that happens in this range, I was looking for someone to go up with me. You interested?" I let my defenses down a tad, lowering my horns, and dropping my usual glare for a look that said nothing to any recognizable emotion. I was not about to show weakness, but teamwork was of the essence in these mountaintops.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Oh," Lara's ears drooped slightly, then looked up at Feyr. "Nice to meet you. Yeah, I'm going up the mountain to. With Snap and Ranger." Lara pointed to her companions. "They've gone up the mountain once before, to get an orb. They had teamed up with Team Freeze, too. Ranger and Snap were in Team Shock, that's what Ranger told me." Lara hopped around in a circle before stopping again.

"I can't wait to go up the mountain, it'll be so much fun!" Lara wriggled her tail excitedly.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Rin, Elemental

I nodded at the snake-like Pokemon's response to Lara, shifting my attention back to her as she hopped one more circle. I didn't really know what to say now, so just sat back on my hind legs, glancing back over to the others a few feet off before turning my attention back to Feyr.

"So, is this your first time going up?"

Ichirou, DPS

"I don't see any harm in it," I answered, glancing up at the mountain behind us, "It'd be best with all of the negative possibilities there are around here."

Especially since I can hear someone else on the other side...

My ears twitched again, but I ignored it this time, speaking once more, "So, are we supposed to wait for some of the other teammates, or just go on up?"

Old 10-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Feyr

"Yeah, it is. Hey, you guys mind if I go with you? I don't have anyone to go with right now, and I'm not about to go alone. What do you say?" I let down any possible signs of hostility, trhe biggesto ne being my hood having flared up with the intense heat. For now, I would have tto endure my body's need for warmth so that I could gain friends. A snake is the first pokemon for suspicion of anything, and I wanted to eliminate that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampage

"Good, then I guess we'll be a team of our own. Under the DPS, I mean. I dunno, maybe we shold wait for any orders from other pokemon on the DPS before we just start heading up..." The Arcanine seemed to know something that I didn't, because his face was giving small hints of worry, particularly one of a mystery scent that I couldn't pinpoint or smell myself. I looked over to the ferocious mountains behind me, and looked back to the Arcanine. Surely an Arcanine isn't afraid of the dangers in this range...

Old 10-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Yeah!" Lara cried out, "I came with Ranger and Snap, but I think they'll let me go with you guys. I think we're all going up at the same time. But it's good to have buddies in case you get lost, right?," Lara looked at her friends. "Um, I guess they know the Espeon, must be someone they traveled with on the way up last time."

More like battled against. Ranger thought, hearing Lara's words.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:14 AM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: Beacon Battle.

~Swift
Hearing the Buneary's last words, Swift caught the tinge of a flashback for Ranger. Remorse washed over Swift as he remembered, those harsh battles, all those years ago. He remembered all the times he tried to hurt Snap and Ranger, and their other Team Shock members. He remembered that the majority of his battle scars, were in fact, from either Snap or Ranger. And most of all, he remembered, that he used to have an undying hatred for both of them, and vice versa. This all sent him spiraling into a flashback, reminiscing of one of the final battles between Team Freeze and Team Shock, before they joined forces.

Swift laughed in delight as Quaker the Tyranitar delivered nearly fatal blows to the weak Ranger. Ranger was literally screaming in pain, but Swift and Quaker were enjoying themselves. Snap and Fireheart the Raticate high-fived each other, after having knocked Quaker down, but were frozen in horror, as they watched their friend being pounded into the snow.

Swift, regaining reality from the flashback, was unable to understand what had happened to his mind, six years ago. Embarrassed and despondent to his previous actions, Swift said a hasty, "I'll see you later", and slipped away. He rested his head on a make-shift pillow of snow, behind a large rock, where hopefully, he would be able to sulk for a little while, with no disturbances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"Hey, hey, where're you going?" Ranger ran after Swift. He jumped up onto the large rock, looking down at Swift. "What's up, pal? You looked so happy a minute ago."

Ranger looked worriedly at Swift. "What's wrong?"

SNap watched, a little confused, then walked over to join Lara.

"Hi, Snap!" Lara smiled. "I've made new friends! This is Rin, and this is Feyr." Lara pointed to her friend in turn. "Rin, Feyr, this is Snap."
Old 10-16-2008, 09:47 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

I was silent, watching the scene a few feet away for several moments before the Mightyena I'd seen before ventured over to us.

Hi, Snap! I've made new friends! This is Rin, and this is Feyr. Rin, Feyr, this is Snap." (Entei quote)

I looked to the Mightyena and smiled, bowing slightly in response. "Hi, nice to meet you."

OoC: Can't think of anything for Ichirou

Old 10-18-2008, 11:23 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Snap bowed low in return.

"It's a pleasure," Snap looked at Lara. The buneary looked back.

"Where's Ranger?" She asked. Snap turned her head and nodded towards the big rock. "Over there. No," Snap stoped Lara from bouncing over. "Let him alone. He's busy."

"Can do anything to help with getting ready, Snap?" Lara asked, bouncing up and down. Snap looked around, her dark eyes scanned the area.

"Yes, I think there is," Snap replied. "Go see if they need any help." Snap gave Lara a gentle push towards two Cahnsey who were arguing. Lara bounced over, and as soon as she was within sight of the Chansey, both stopped bickering, and started cooing over Lara, who enjoyed it immensely.