Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Beacon Battle.

OOC: Alright, let's get this started! And let's all make SpazzedOutRayquaza proud!

IC:
"Um, remind me again why we have to take her?" Ranger the Raichu watched as a Buneary, Lara, hopped back and forth, jabbering excitedly. Snap, a Mightyena, sighed, shaking her head.

"Beause Fireheart said so," She replied, "He can't come, so he wanted us to take her."

"But why her?! I mean, look at her!"

"I know. She's energetic," Snap sighed again. "Lighten up, maybe an old friend'll show up."

"Hope so," Ranger grumbled. "Where is everybody, anyways?"

"Should be here soon," Snap murmured.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:38 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Beacon Battle.

OoC: Yay, it's finally started. ^ ^ ... How should we start, though? Kinda stuck on that.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Just down at the base of the mountain, or arriving at it.

IC:
Lara hopped from place to place, where many other members of Team Elemental (Ones that aren't going up the mountain, just staying down to support). Ranger looked at each one.

They had gained so many Pokemon for Team Elemental in the past six years. It was hard to believe that Elemental started out as two teams: Team Freeze and Team Shock.

"I miss everybody," Ranger sighed, "Tiny, Luker, Tyro, Breloom... Everybody."

"I do too," Snap nodded. "But, we've got others. Like I said, maybe we'll see someone we traveled with all those years ago."
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:49 PM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to celebihunter Send a message via MSN to celebihunter
Arrow Re: Beacon Battle.

~Bakani & Blade
Bakani and Blade circled the perimeter of their base, prepared to kill on sight. . . Well, at least Blade was. Although Bakani was part of the DPS, he wasn't like the others. His mind worked differently. Everyone else had the darkest hearts, minds so evil, but here comes this Drapion, who is never ready to kill. He's been given many oppurtunities, yet every time, he just couldn't find it in him to commit the world's worst sin, and recieved harsh punishment.

"Bla-", Bakani attempted to break the silence, but in return, was delivered a swift smack from Blade. "Look, don't even talk to me kid. We may be on the same team, but I'm not your friend, and I could care less about you. We're not here to chit-chat, we're here to guard the base." Bakani was struck into silence by Blade's cruel words. He fought back tears, as it would be a sign of weakness, and he'd lose all respect. He just stared up into the sky, his face illuminated by the moonlight.

~Swift
The scarred war veteran never thought he would be returning to this accursed mountain. Swift breathed in the cold winter air. "Ah, cold, just the way I hate it." He looked around, and saw many new members for Team Elemental. However, something caught his eye more than anything else. A little hyperactive Buneary, was jumping up and down and up and down. Swift, slightly annoyed, turned his head to see two old friends. Snap and Ranger. "Hmmmm. . . Should I sneak up on them, or should I attack them?" Swift wondered. He made up his mind, and focused his power, to use Psychic and bring them to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Single smilely posts make Chuck Norris cry.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Ranger, upon natural instict, tensed as something started to pull him forward (Swift's using it now, right?). Snap growled, her fur raised.

Ranger's sharp eyes darted around, but saw no one of threat. Of course, everybody in Elemental was strong. But...

"This isn't good," Ranger murmured. He dug in his claws, hoping to keep himself firmly planted. "We haven't even left and we're already being attacked!"

Lara, completely oblivious to her companions' problem, bounced over to Swift, spotting him.

"Hiya!" Lara exclaimed, bouncing around him. "I'm Lara, who're you? Why d'you have so many scars? Have you been up this mountain before? This is my first time up. Fireheart told me to be good for his friends."
Old 10-06-2008, 01:26 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Kinda brain dead, but I'll wing it. Where's everyone else?

IC: Rin, Elemental

It seemed as though this walk would be endless... The path just seemed to continue winding forever, with no possible end. Of course, when you were bored, these sort of things were a bit exaggerated, really.. In reality, I'd only been walking for around possibly ten minutes, but patience wasn't one of my greater qualities.

I kicked at a stray pebble that happened to come in reach of my paws, watching it bounce a few paces off before my attention was drawn aside, where a group of other Pokemon were - at the base of a mountain.

Boy do I feel like an idiot... I griped mentally as I switched directions and started toward the others. This was my first time in Team Elemental; the first time I was part of any sort of team, really. I'd always been a bit of a loner up until now.

As I neared the group, I could see a total of five other Pokemon; a Raichu, Mightyena, Buneary and an Espeon a few paces away from the other three (correct me if I'm wrong). The Buneary was bouncing around the Espeon in a slightly overly energetic manner, while the Espeon was using what appeared to be Psychic to pull the other two toward it.

"Oh joy, some excitement already," I muttered, a faint smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. I picked up my pace slightly, breaking into a slight trot before I neared the others, though once arrived, I remained silent for the time being, waiting to see what would come of the situation before I made myself apparent.

OoC: And.. how do those in DPS start out...? (I'll post for Ichirou when I get a response )

Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Everyone's at the base of the mountain. Not sure how you can start out for the DP. Oh, I know. How about on the other side of the same mountain? Getting ready to head up?

IC:
Lara paused, seeing an Umbreon approach. Still completely oblivious to Ranger and Snap's trouble.

"Hi!" Lara called, bouncing over, "I'm Lara, what's your name? Is this your first time going up the Beacon mountain range? It's my first time. But Snap and Ranger have gone up it six years ago, they told me lots of stoires. So did Fireheart." Lara bounced around the Umbreon while talking.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Kay then, I'll try that. ^ ^

IC: Rin, Elemental

"Hi!" (Entei quote)

I stopped when I heard someone call to me, seeing the Buneary bounce over as I looked back up.

"I'm Lara, what's your name? Is this your first time going up the Beacon mountain range? It's my first time. But Snap and Ranger have gone up it six years ago, they told me lots of stoires. So did Fireheart." (Entei quote.. again xD)

I blinked, taking a moment to take in what she's just said/asked. Once it all sank in, I smiled, watching her bounce around me for a moment before speaking.

"I'm Rin; nice to meet you. This is my first time going up the mountain range, too." I looked to the others a few feet off. "I'm guessing two of them there are Snap and Ranger?"

Ichiriou, DPS

Boredom. That was the word to describe my state now. Pure boredom. I was already at the base of the Beacon mountain range, as it was called. It didn't seem as if anyone were here yet besides myself.. (unless Blade and Bakani are nearby)

I shifted slightly kicking at the dirt below and watching un-enthused as a thin film of dust drifted up. A soft sigh escaped me as I sat back on my hind legs, looking around. Distant sounds caught my attention; from the other side of the mountain, but I gave this very little attention. There was a very low possibility that it was anyone I was familiar with. But then again, I wasn't familiar with anyone yet.

OoC: Ichirou's really sucked, but I don't really know how I should've started.

Old 10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Feyr

I slithered into camp, noticing the usua bustle of the group being ready to start our scaling of the mountain. I wasn't paired into a team yet, but I noticed a Raichu was grumpily waiting for one of the teams to be assorted. I waited, coiling aroudn a nearby branch. There wasn't much to do yet, so I was content with sunning myself before the long, ardous trip ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rampage

I was wainting in camp, impatient to be released among the DPS in our mission to reah to top of this accursed mountain range. I was pawing the ground so often, I was actually digging a small hole beneath my two front hooves, a definite sign of a need to go headfirst into another pokemon's chest and hearing ribs and tendons snap out of place. I was the embodiment of violence, and I was also the last one to back down from an insurmountable challenge such as this one.

OOC: Hey, Angelfire, I'll pair up with your character if there's no one else nearby ...

Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 AM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

~Swift
Swift chuckled to himself as he saw Snap and Ranger tense up, as if they were being attacked. He tightened the grip he had on both of them, and began to pull even harder. He knew he'd most likely wear himself out doing this, knowing how strong both of them are, but it's always worth it for a joke. To further enjoy their confusion, he shot a playful Shadow Ball between Snap's feet. "That oughta get them riled up," Swift murmured. "And I know exactly what to do last, before they notice me. . . ."

~Blade & Bakani
They continued walking, and things were too awkward for Bakani to even think of attempting to strike up a conversation with Blade. Then Bakani looked over at Blade, and he was acting strange. His jaw tightened, and whispered to Bakani, "Can you hear that?" Bakani listened carefully, and heard heavy footsteps. Without waiting for him to speak, Blade managed to spit out, "Head for the footsteps, quickly," before taking to the trees. Bakani had learned not to question orders, and dug away at the Earth. He could sense where the footsteps were coming from, and within seconds, he popped up to the left of the figure. Blade hopped up into the air from his tree, his face coming inches to what Bakani noticed as an Arcanine, when he landed. Blade's blank eyes, and his face, showed no expression whatsoever. He just stared into the Arcanine's eyes, sizing him up, seeing if he could figure out why this random Pokemon was here, and why he had never seen him before, without using words. Bakani followed suit, and soon it was a 2-on-1 staring contest with the Arcanine.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2008, 02:12 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: You mean for Elemental or DPS? Either way, it's fine if you want to. Unless I have a partner that I don't know about yet.. ._.

IC: Ichirou, DPS

I blinked as a Drapion and Shiftry suddenly 'appeared' before me, both staring me down intently as if we were in a staring contest or something of the sort. An awkward silence seemed to fall then, making me shift a bit in discomfort.

"Um... Can I.. help you?" I didn't appear intimidating, I know, but I wasn't really the type to intimidate right off anyhow, unless I knew the other was an enemy. Something told me these two weren't..

OoC: Well that sucked xD;

Old 10-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Snap yipped in alarm, rearing up. Ranger's cheeks crackled.

"Brilliant," He mumbled. This wasn't how he'd planned to tsrat. Already they were under attack. And on top of it all, they were being pulled in even more.

Lara, still completely ignorant of the situation, smiled at Rin.

"Yeah," Lara looked at them, then seeing what was going on. "Uh, something wrong, guys?"

"No," Snap growled, shaking her head. "You keep on playing." Lara shrugged. Then looked back at Rin.

"I'm excited to go. I had really weird dreams about the mountain, so did Snap and Ranger. Fireheart did, too, but he doesn't say so. I think everybody else has had dreams, too," Lara bounced in a circle in place. "I think, anyways."
Old 10-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

OOC: For DPS.
IC:

Rampage

I looked over as an Arcanine was getting stared down by a Shiftry and a Drapion. They looked overly serious, and I didn't like someone threatening another DPS member. These two types weren't friendly, and I wasn't about to take chances. I wakled over, walked rigth up to the Shiftry's face, and snorted deeply. "There a problem here?" I tensed my leg muscles, ready to charge and MegaHorn something out of the way if necessary.

Old 10-10-2008, 12:50 AM
celebihunter Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Bakani & Blade
Blade did not seem too happy to see the Tauros intruding on their examination of the Arcanine. Before Blade did anything rash, Bakani stepped in front of Blade, blocking any attempt of an attack. Then, he turned to face the poised Tauros. "Nah, we heard some footsteps over here, and we came to check it out. That's when we found him. We were trying to see if this Arcanine could be trusted and -" "That's when you came and put your nose in someone else's business," Blade rudely interrupted.

"Next time you see us, make sure to stay out of our way." And with that, Blade began to walk away. Bakani mouthed an apology to the Arcanine and Tauros, and reluctantly followed Blade. We definitely haven't made any allies today ,thought Bakani.

Swift
And now, for my final trick... Those were the thoughts of Swift the Espeon, before he went to go greet his friends. He released his grip on Snap and Ranger, hurled five Shadow Balls at similar spots, except for two, which would crash into the ground to the side of Snap and Ranger's respective spots. With a wisp of smoke, all that was left of Swift was the footprints he left in the snow. As quick as lightning, he appeared in front of his friends, catching three of the Shadow Balls, one in his left paw, one in his right paw, and one on his tail. Then, he began to twirl them simultaneously, showing off for his long-lost friends. The remaining two, exploded as they hit the ground, not too big of an explosion, as he did not want to hurt his friends, but large enough to startle them. As if the teleporting and pulling on them with Psychic power didn't already do it. Swift made the remaining three Shadow Balls vanish into thin air, and wrapped his friends in a tight hug.

Quote:
Old 10-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Ranger swiftly jumped backward as the Shadow Ball landed next to him, his fur rising on end. Snap tensed as a Shadow Ball hit the ground near her, but she went unhurt.

The next moment, both of them weren't sure what happened. First, they saw Swift showing off, then hugging him.

"Swift!" Snap cried out with excitement, "You're here! I mean. Wow!" Snap returned Swift's embrace. Ranger was too shocked to even move.