Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2008, 12:47 AM
scalec Offline

Default Re: [RP]Galaxy[RP]

Ernest
Florida, Ihopeuknowwhairthatis
Late Fall

I opened my eyes, and the sight of sand met them. I sighed and brought myself up, then began a walk along the sand. It was a nice place, I guess...at some point. Now, it held a Star Fighter base. This base was ment for training, and it also held the one of the entrences to our underground base. We hope the enemy doesn't know that.

I had just been taking my long deserved break, even though I had felt annoyed with it at first. Breaks, I had reasoned, was something you did after a war. But they had a rule that we had a rest every few months or so...

I felt my feet sink into the sand as I watched the water rush towards the beach, and then retreat back into the ocean. I sighed again, and returned to the base.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:05 AM
Alana Marie Offline

She nodded, happy to be with her family again. However small it was.
Her back prickled, she lifted her pale snout to the sky.

One of Saphira’s troop? Possibly….its to hard to tell from here

She turned her eyes onto Emerald, she had grown a little in the past 2 months.

The sun fell along her scales, warming her body. A small breeze whistled by her, it was a lovely day.

She looked up checking the dragon above again. Interesting.

[[OOC: short..sorry rushed]]
Old 10-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Trinity
Arkansas, US
Random d00d
Star Flights Citizen
Late Fall

Trinity continued to circle, flying smoothly through the air. Trinity flew without wings, meaning that he had a much smoother ride than the winged dragons. They were all so different; was it right to lump all dragons together in a single race?

Trinity considered descending, but he didn't want to disturb what looked like a touching moment for the Queen with her family. Not that Trinity knew much about what it was like being the Queen, but he assumed that these moments probably came rarely for her, and he didn't want to ruin this one. Not to mention it was always rude for some random peasant to barge in on the Queen unannounced. On the other hand, if he continued to circle mysteriously like this, they might decide he was a threat and attack.

Unconsciously, Trinity was drifting down towards the ground, getting closer and closer to the royal family.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 10-05-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:11 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Emerald
Princess/Star Flights
Arkansas, U.S.
Late Fall

Emerald giggled while Skye busied himself grabbing the leaves. A shadow fell over them, and Saphira leapt gracefully into the sky to great a pale dragon. Emerald squeaked with excitement, leaping into the air and flapping her wings-although she was not good in flying. Skye wrapped his talons best he could around her waist, helping her to fly.

"Auntie Celle! You're back!"
Old 10-05-2008, 04:14 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Etincelle Opale
Arkansas US
Sister to Queen Saphira of the Star Flights
Late Fall

Etincelle grinned at her little niece. She was happy that Emerald had already taken a liking to her.

“Yes dear, I am back.” she said. Stretching her neck to nuzzle the small dragon.

She nodded politely to sky and landed gently. Curling her wing back into her body. She was happy to be back, the weight of anger from her attack was lifted for a few moments as she looked at her sister and her happy family. It was good to be reunited with her sister. And now that there was a successor to the throne, their small family had only grew more.

Yes, she was happy. Happy to be loved and cared for. Happy to be herself yet again. She was also worried, with this war going on innocent dragons would be attacked. Just as she had. It was troubling and rather annoying. To always have to watch your back. She had become more paranoid after being attacked 3 times in her life. She was wondering why? Why the fighting? The human world was big enough for everyone. But the Death Walker just continued to attack, so the Star Flights would fight back. To protect themselves.

Her sister was honorable and knowledgeable, she trusted her decision to fight back. And would use her own expertise to help her in any way possible. She was worried about Emerald, how low would the Death Walkers sink too? Would they harm the small dragon? By her reasoning the dragons that had attacked her were most likely working for the Death Walkers in some way. She had no idea of their morals or if they even possessed such a thing.

Stop worrying…relax..
Old 10-05-2008, 10:58 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Volvagia
Arkansas, USA
outlaw
late fall

Volvagia was slightly curious as to why he was allowed to leave, but he didnt ask any questions, just slinked away before he did anything to provoke the black dragon into attack, moving out of the way before Etincell landed on him
"Watch where you land, idiot!" He hisseb before continuing on back towards the city for at least a small bit of refuge
Old 10-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Etincelle Opale
Arkansas US
Late Fall

Celle was busy watching Emerald and her friend. A small smile on her face, she was sitting on her hind legs, a rather careless look on her face.

“Watch where you land, Idiot” a voice hissed from behind her. Her smile shrunk and a scowl formed on her face. She whipped her head, fixing her bright green eyes on the insolent dragon. The dragon was smaller then her very much so. She was a good sized dragon, though not as big as her sister.

Obviously this dragon didn’t know who she was otherwise he wouldn’t have insulted the royal family in such way. What a wonderful way to show someone’s true colors.

“Well, its not as if I dropped from the sky like a speeding bullet, my landing was slow and drawn out. If you were almost hit it was because of your own foolishness and not because of mine.” she scoffed annoyance laced in her words, shaking her head. A small laugh erupted from her throat along with a puff of smoke.

Last edited by Alana Marie; 10-05-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Keep in mind that I'm only six feet long. I'm not big, I'm smaller than ol' shrimpy baby over there *thumbs at Grassy*))
Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Alana Marie Offline

[[OOC; Noted and edited sorry]]
Old 10-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Volvagia
Arkansas, USA
outlaw
late fall

He snorted annoiedly, and turned, showing the bone covering his face
"Psh, right, like I'm going to bother looking up when I'm surrounded by dragons that more likely than not want me dead!" He snorted, and a puff of smoke whisped from his nose.
"Royal family my foot." He turned and continued on his way
Old 10-05-2008, 11:56 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Queen of the Star Flights
Late Fall

"Royal family my foot." Volvagia muttered. I immediately whipped around, and pinned him down with my claws and weight. I snarled.

"I could kill you now." I threatened, "It's not an idle threat, either. Anyone who isults my family will suffer the same fate; death. Go before I do kill you, shrimp." I was furious. I really hoped that my body weight was crushing him.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

I took off in a smaller section of the Tyrant that could deattach from the hull and headed for my destination, Washington D.C. When I finally reached the mainland, I noticed some of my ships were following me. I thought nothing of this until they opened fire. "Wisenheimer!" I manbaged to yell before my shuttle crashed into the grass outside of the Washington Memorial. My conciousness was ebbing and I was burned all over.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Volvagia
Arkansas, USA
outlaw
late fall

"Get offa me!" Volvagias skin temprature flared to a level that was as hot as magma, forcing Saphira to let go
"I'm part of a royal family too, I dont get what the big deal is." He snorted again, and puffed a whisp of white smoke from his mouth annoyedly.
"Besides, In case you havent noticed, I dont have a foot." He continued again, not going any faster than before
Old 10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: *gasp* U BUNNIED ME!! Oh well.

IC:

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Queen of the Star Flights
Late Fall

My temper was flaring.

I swung at him with my claws, tearing open his back. I roared.

"Never would you be in my royal family. You are not worthy of it." I growled, rejoining the others, lashing my spike tail aaround incase he wished to retaliate.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Emerald
Princess/Star Flights
Arkansas, U.S.A.
Late Fall

Emerald rubbed her nose to Celle's, before turning and pouncing on Sky, both rolling over in the long grass. A commotion caused her to stop, and Emerald heard a long, small dragon, even smaller than her, hiss "Royal family my foot". She whirled around, glaring at the magma dragon Volvagia.

"How dare you insult the royal family! I should crush you!" Growling, she bared her teeth-no one insulted her heritage! A puff of green smoke escaped her nose. Skye, meanwhile, backed away slightly-this was not a good idea. He could sense Volvagia was more powerful than he appeared.