Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default [RP]Galaxy[RP]

PLOT

Space.

A dark void of nothingness, stars, and planets. We think there is nohting out there; no life or flesh, or a single beating heart. How do we know exactly? What is something was out there, but we didn't know about it? This is still unknown even to us. But there is life in the dark void of space.

September 19, 2024

A figure appeared in space near the shuttle today. It seemed magestical and full of grace, power, and majesty. It had wings, and sped right by us like we weren't there. When we slow the tape that was recorded, we only got a blurred image. We should be due to enter the Earth's atmosphere within the next few months at the least.
Star Sighter
September 20, 2024

I have a feeling that something bad will happen. Something that may endanger Earth. A force so powerful, that it may destroy us all. As I peer out the window, I see the same speedy figure, except this time, the thing is as black as tar. It's at the window. It's opening it's mouth. I think it's a--

The journal entry ended there. Whatever destroyed the shuttle never laid a hand on the journal, which floted about until it smacked into another shuttle years later. It was picked up and read. Everyone was suddenly afraid of space. Not another shuttle entered it. The theory that there was life in space was proven to be true, for it was the only possible explaination of the shuttle being completely and totally demolished.

The year after the last shuttle had taken off, a black figure landed in Area 51. It was described as some sort of flying reptile with wings and scales. It was a dragon. It took off and flew to who knows where. Afteer that, many more dragons came, some blue, some black, some green, red, and many other colors arrived and weren't seen.

But then came the end of a great city. A horde of dragons wrecked havoc in Ney York City, demolshing it to nothing but burnt rubble. As the dagons exited the ruins, another large group came and began to battle the ones who had demolished the city. These dragons were enemies, and a war began to rage between them.

The humans dared not interfere, for they were afraid of being disintigrated. More and more dragons kept coming. Soon, the human race was completely wiped out by the dragons who came and joined the ones who had left New York City to be devoured by Mother Nature. These dragons of destruction called themselves 'Death Walkers'. The ones who warred wih them named themelves 'Star Flights'. Ther war went on for centuries, and still goes on even today.

Your Role
You are one of the dragons warring with each other, either with the Death Walkers or Star Flights. You war for revenge, for each of the dragons destroyed each others planets.

(Ze' all mighty)RULES

1. All PE2K rules apply (shoulda read them already)
2. Bunnying is not tolerated in ANY of my RP's unless I have it titled 'Bunnying RP', and I never will do that so don't wait for it.
3. Good grammar has to be used, and talking lyke dis iz n0t t0L3rat3ed. Ok?
4. This is a LITERATE RP, which means at least a lengthy paragraph or two.

Reserved:

Volvagia // Male // Death Walkers // metal sonic

Eclipse // Male // Death Walkers // kentucky_fried_torchic

Accepted

Saphira // Female // Queen of Star Flights // White Wolf of the Snow

Emerald // Female // Princess of Star Flights // Grassy Aggron

Trinity // Male // Star Flights // Lusankya

Pending

Denied

Attention: You start out wherever in the world you wish or in space, may it be Africa, the ruins of Hong Kong, New Zealand, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, ect. Also, each post should begin with a facion (exhibited in next post in bold)

Saphira
Queen of the Star Flights
Arkansas, United States
Current Season: Late Fall (same all around the world)

I stretched my wings wide, surveying the territory. The soft ground under my feet felt warm and cushiony. The bright sun blared high in the sky. I let out somewhat of a roar, and propelled myself into the air with my legs. I glided over the calm terrain, watching the remanants of concrete speed by.

I wonder where Emerald is.

I thought, but I knew she was probably okay and would rejoin me soon. I spotted a large herd of deer that were trying to flee. I tilted into a shallow dive, and scooped up a particularly large buck, and ate him whole.

"Never seen a single deer that could outrun a dragon." I said with a smirk. I ate many more before circling around after eating my fill. I went slightly northeast-ward, to a big ree that provided shade. I saw it just on the horizon. I picked up speed by beating my wings only once.

I was there.

I had told Emerald to meet me here. The snow white dragon seemed to enjoy the shade as much as I did. Only a few trees had canopy's thick enough and were tall enough to give shade to a dragon like myself.

The tree was ginormous, it's trunk as wide around as I was, which really was huge. Bigger than huge. I folded my wings in as I landed, tucked my front legs under my body, and lay down at the base of the tree.

A soft, ice cold, cooling breeze blow and rustled the leaves.

Winter is coming.

I had faced numorous winters here on this planet 'Earth', ad actually enjoyed it. The seasons were timed and not as random as on ther planets. The years went by in only 365 day, sometimes 366, if I had counted correctly. I loved it here.

I let out a large bellow, telling Emerald to come.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 10-04-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [RP]Galaxy[RP]

Volvagia
Outlawed heir to the throne
Arkansas USA
Late fall

Volvagia slinked past a wanted poster with his face on it, glowing slightly in the darkness from the magma-like substance constantly leaking from his pores. If he didnt have the cover, he'd be able to hide better, but withought it he wouldnt be able to survive weather below seventy degreese. He disappeared into an alleyway as one of the dragons hunting him lumbered past the alley, looking for him.

"Come out, Volvagia, I know you're there. Why dont you save yourself the trouble and give up?" the dragon asked, sniffing around in the alley across the street. Volvagia slipped into a crack in the earth, beneath the building, and came out at the edge of the city, a good ways away from the black dragon hunting him...Almost into the line of sight of yet another dragon. He slipped behind a large tree before he was spotted.

The black dragon approached the other.
"My queen, Volvagia is still evading my best attempts at locating him. Should I call for backup?" the dragon asked the dragon that was apparently named Saphira. Volvagia dimmed down the reddish glow as much as he could, waiting for the other dragins to leave, and hoping that none of them got the bright idea to look behind the tree
Old 10-04-2008, 04:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Saphira
Arkansas, United States
Current Season: Late Fall

I shifted slighty, my spiked tail almost hitting Volvagia, who I still didn't know was there due to the amount of heat I released alone.

"Maybe. Just scour the place yourslef. Check all around the tree, the other trees, everywhere. I hardly give a crud about how you find him, just find him." I said, rising, my tail whacking the tree a time or two. The truth was, I din't really care much becaus eof the situatin that we were in. I only wanted to know where he was.

He wasn't going to lay a claw on Emerald if I could help it.

I walked torward the smaller black dragon.

"Now go."
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 10-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Volvagia
Outlaw
Arkansas, USA

"KYAH" one of the spikes smashed the tip of Volvagias tail.

"Ha! I found you, Feind!" the black dragon tried to stanp Volvagia with one of his huge feet, but the small dragons snakelike body flexed out of the way, and he slipped beneath the black dragon, whipping the mane of fire against its underside

"What'd I do to you people, Huh?" He said, surprisingly loud in comparison to his size
"What makes you think I WANT to kill someone? I dont even KNOW you people!" Legends of Volvagias family said that they were giants, even by Saphiras standards, whine in actuality, they were no longer than eight feet all together. it was their legendary fire strength that had sparked these rumors.

"Now why dont you just leave me alone, and let me go? Is that too much to ask?"
Old 10-04-2008, 04:53 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Emerald
Princess of the Star Flights
Arkansas, U.S.
Late Fall

Slowly but surely, the mighty hunter stalks her prey. Each claw step is carefully placed to avoid detection, head lowered to watch. Slowly, closer, she inches. Then, she prepares to poun-Crack! The white dragons, no larger that a horse, winced as her prey whirled around. But it was not a deer, or even a pig. It was another dragon, a sky blue with slender limbs. His neck arched beautifully, a streamlined head, devoid of horns sat proudly on its top, the horns having been replaced by a crown of white feathers. His arms were in fact feathered wings, while his feet were sharp talons. His tail ended with white feathers, which also ran down his back like spikes. Instead of scales, he had feathers.

A sky dragon smiled, launching at the young dragon, and both went tumbling down from the forest. The white dragon laughed, shaking herself away from Sky. "Dang! I almost had you!" Sky laughed, him being barely older than the princess.

"Almost, but not close enough!" A long, powerful bellow sounded into the air. "I think your mom is calling you-let's go!" Being a sky dragon, he took into the air with ease, Emerald having to follow behind in a gallop. A large tree, brown leaves just starting to fall, loomed ahead, with a large blue dragon beneath. The queen of the Star Flights. Her mother. Emerald let out a small roar, which was soft and really nothing compared to adult dragon roars.

Although, she could tell there was tension due to a unique, fiery dragon that was cornered by a black Star Flight. Instantly, Emerald and Sky stopped, the latter hovering over the former.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 10-04-2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:38 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Eclipse
Tokyo, Japan (Where people love monsters!)
Late Fall I guess.

"Tell the Emperor that all is going according to plan." I said to the infidel manning the communications relay on the Tyrant. It was a shame that I had to work with such scum. "Wisenhemier! (Best Dragon name ever!)" I bellowed, and soon enough a slender green dragon with a heavy riffle stood before me.
"What issss it sssssir?" he hissed.
"What're your three favorite cities on this planet?"
The Colonel seemed taken aback by my seemingly random question. "I guesssssss, Parisssssss, London, and Mossssscow."
"Well, take your best troops to all three locations and blow them up."
"Why ssssir, if I may assssssk."
"You may, and the reason is quite simple. We lure our persecutors there while we attack a much bigger target."
"And what would that be?"
"That is for me to know, and you to find out later." I leaned in close to the slimy Colonel. "Just finish your job, and I'll see that you get promoted to Rear Admiral." Naturally, I'd never do this, slimy backstabbers like Wisenheimer didn't deserve power, but at least it would provide a bit of motivation for him to do well. "If you're ready then move out."
A huge panel opened in the Tyrant and hundreds of dragons went swooping out, prepard to crush whatever laid in their path.
"Sir?" the communications officer said to me.
"What is it?"
"Some of them found the Emperor's heir, should I tell his majesty?"
"No, this is best left unattended."

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 10-04-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:51 PM

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Late Fall

""Now why dont you just leave me alone, and let me go? Is that too much to ask?" the small dragon asked. I sighed.

"Just go, Volvagia, leave us and go. Doesn't matter where, whether it be space or not, go." I said. I may be acting foolishly, but it was fine. Just get him out of here. I heard the slight rustle of wings, and knowing it was probably Emerald, I said,

"You are dismissed." I swivelled my eye to see Sky and Emerald hovering above.

"Don't be shy, come on down!" I called playfully.

I feel very childish today.

I rose up, and stretched my wings high, the feathery tips brushing the fall leaves of the tree, making them shower onto me.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Emerald
Princess of Star Flights
Arkansas, U.S.
Late Fall

Hearing her mother call her, Emerald bounded forward in leaps, Sky following close behind. "Momma! I've been practicing my hunting! Sky caught on, though..." Sky laughed, his voice a low croon.

"You didn't pay attention! The twig snapped-a turtle could have heard you a mile away!" Emerald growled, lunging at Sky in playful anger, only to snap at thin air and land on her face, while the sky dragon laughed over head. He could fly so masterfully at a young age, yet she could not...
Old 10-04-2008, 10:27 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Trinity cruised the planet's atmosphere, high up in the stratosphere. Below him rotated the world of Earth. So much destruction, wreaked by the Death Walkers. It was sad, really, how that entire lively, boisterous little race called humans had been made extinct like so.

Trinity sneezed, and a column of flame erupted from his triple array of mouths. Humans had had a society focusing on industry, and the planet's air was not very clean. There were constantly irritant particles drifting into Trinity's nose and causing him to sneeze. But up here in the stratosphere, it was better than down on the ground. Whenever he went all the way down to ground level, he had to inject himself with an anti-histamine so he wouldn't be sneezing every five seconds, accidentally torching everything in sight.

As he flew, the ruins of devastated cities, like scars on flesh, marred the once-beautiful landscape.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-04-2008, 10:55 PM

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Late Fall

I laughed.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you two." I said. I turned my head to Sky.

"You may take better to the sky than Emerald, but I can only help but remind you that she can actually hunt by stealth, not speed." I chuckled, then nuzzled Emerald, nose to nose.

"Keep up the good work, little one." I said gently, my voice like a melody. I glanced back at my tail, then the trunk of the tree. I smirked, and then whacked my tail against the trunk. Leaves showered down on both Sky and Emerald.

"I always was a child at heart." I said, smiling. I bowed my head to Emerald'ss level. "All hail the mighty Princess Emerald!" I cried, grinning. In a quick, fluid movement, I slid out from under the tree.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Etincelle Opale
Somewhere over Arkansas US
Sister to Queen Saphira Of the Star Lights
Late fall

Celle flew, her body in a streamline. The air rushed by her, sliding smoothly over her multicolored scales. The sky was clear and gorgeous perfect for matching her light blue underbelly. She was virtually invisible. There was no feeling of freedom on this day, no slight smile as she felt the wind caress her body ever so gently. Not even a single shred of joy. The wound, slowly healing, that streaked across her under belly was the reason for her somber feelings. Another ambush, why was she always attacked?

It was always her, the random of all attacks. Had she done anything what so ever? No. She had been living quietly in the Caribbean. Only leaving to visit her older sister once. And then, BOOM ambushed. A sneak attack by some villainous band of dragons. She was 4 against 1. Unfair, and totally against her “Rules” never had she been so anger as this. Perhaps only once.

Now she was late, she was supposed to be back with her sister 2 months ago but she couldn’t fly with her stomach nearly ripped open and one of her wings fractured. If only she had known, had sensed their presence she would have be able to defeat them. Though they were all bigger then her, she was much more masterful and skilled. A small puff of smoke erupted from her nostrils.

She flew quietly scanning the ground below, searching for her sister and her niece. Ah little Emerald, she reminded her of herself and her mother. She was somewhat of a mix of the two. She loved that little dragon, though she had only met her a few months ago. And it had been 2 months.

She saw activity below, a small flash of emerald in the barren landscape. Then a big bright bulge of Sapphire blue. There they were.

There they are…

She let out a small roar, loud enough for her sister to hear but not so loud that her company could. Not many other dragons knew about her existence yet. Only the royal family and a choice few. They might think she was attacking them. She circled around, slowly getting lower as she did.
Old 10-04-2008, 11:53 PM

OOC: Despite her name, Emerald is white. Also, Alana, it's 'Star Flights', not 'Star Lights'. Very understandable mistake.

IC:

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Late Fall

A roar from above.

I looked up to see a pinkish dragon circling above us, loosing altitude with every loop.

Sis!

I immediately burst forth into the sky, and was above her in a matter of seconds. I dived under her, then came back up on the other side. I laughed.

"You're here!" I cried, gently nudging her underbelly, showing how much I missed her, and telling her more than what words can ever explain.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Trinity
Arkansas, US
Random d00d
Star Flights Citizen
Late Fall

Trinity scanned the area, and spotted a bit of pink below him. Pink was not a natural color on Earth. So, it had to either be artificial, or not from Earth.

The pink dot was moving. Trinity squinted, and managed to make out some clarity of the dot. It was a dragon. Star Flight, or Death Walker? Below the pink dragon was another deep blue dot. Trinity suddenly took a nose-dive downwards, almost instantly dropping a few hundred feet. The pink dragon didn't seem the notice. From this height, he could see the ground much better. The blue dot was the Queen, who quickly took flight towards the pink dragon. An inattentive observer might have thought the Queen was attacking the pink dragon, but Trinity saw she was actually just playing. He flew several hundred feet above them in a circle, watching.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 10-05-2008 at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:32 AM
Alana Marie Offline

[[OOC: meh me=dumboz xD]]
IC
Etincelle Opale
Arkansas US
Sister to Queen Saphira Of the Star Flights

A small smile spread across her face as she dropped altitude and landed gently to the ground.

“Saphira! Nice to see you again.” she replied, her sharp fangs poking out from her scaly lips.

She scanned the area, it was rather cold here. Not really, but compared the to the scorching heats of the Caribbean it was somewhat colder.

She shook her abdomen shaking off the condensation from the clouds. A small spray of water lifted from her body.

“Sorry I was 2 months late. Had a bit of an…” she lifted her leg so the healing wound would be revealed to her sister . “Accident, if you would.” A small scowl passed her face, then was washed away as the sun peaked from behind a cloud.

Finally…home…

[[OO: eew that sucked, im sorry]]
Old 10-05-2008, 12:46 AM

Saphira
Arkansas, US
Late Fall

"It's ok, sister. We're together, now." I said caressingly "Together." I whispered.

A dark shadow circled the ground.

My glance darted up, and immediately saw that there was a red dragon circling us.

Is that Trinity?

I was ready for anything if it wasn't Trinity, then I would fight.

OOC: Soooooooo shooooorrrrtttt!!!

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 10-05-2008 at 12:49 AM.