Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 09-28-2008, 08:40 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Worst trouble you were ever in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Level7Mew View Post
worst part is, i kept driving.....
You are bad-ass.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Meg, please tell me that you punched the lady and took her wallet as well.

--

The most trouble I've ever been in was, shooting the principal witha bBgun for being such an hard-ass. I was in deep sh!t.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:50 AM
Emily Offline

Send a message via AIM to Emily Send a message via MSN to Emily Send a message via Skype™ to Emily

In primary school, I clogged the school toilets.

I was such a bad-ass eight-year-old.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Alana Marie Offline

I have so many bad moments xD
TODAY I HAVE A NEW ONE :)))))))))

At my old elementry schools teacher VS student volley ball game. I went because my old favorite teacher was playing and because she forced her son (one of my best friends) to be i the lion suit as the mascott. :)
well when he was being all mascotty adn what not. I tackled him. So we started wrestling right in front of all these little kids. (dumb..) and well yea the staff wasnt too happy when a little kid ran up to them and said.
"There is a crazy girl attacking Sparks the lion!"
We both had to clean up after the game adn the next little game they have we both have to wear the mascott costumes xDD

yea..i am just as random in real life as i ish on here.
.... It was fun though D:
Old 09-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Kendo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kendo

Uh, hmmmmm.....I'm not a bad kid...:\....so what should I post.....

Erm, uh, once when I was in second grade, some guy came up to me while I was trying to hide in hide-and-seek and I threw sand in his eyes? :3

I'm so nice. :D
IT'S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:27 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I've thrown water off of the balcony of a hotel onto people laying on pool chairs below. Ohh, they were NOT happy at all, but I got a kick out of their really pissy reaction.

In middle school, there was this one kid that loved nothing more than to piss me off, so I applied for a subscription to Guns And Ammo magazine with his name and address with "Bill me later" checked off. Bet his mom was happy to see that first issue and the bill come in.

My brother and I plastered a public bathroom with stickers we got from a Mad magazine. Stuff like "The tampon machine has been relocated to the men's room" and "Please aim carefully. Thanks! ~The Janitorial Staff" were there to name a few. Good times.

At a local supermarket, one of the candy vending machines they had there was broken. However, my brother and I found out that pushing in the coin tray with no coins in it actually did result in candy in the top bin landing in the vending tray. We got around 35 servings of candy before they started to get onto us, and so we bailed.

Other than that, I'm an angel. Really.

Old 09-30-2008, 01:45 AM
faceplant527 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to faceplant527 Send a message via Yahoo to faceplant527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
I've thrown water off of the balcony of a hotel onto people laying on pool chairs below. Ohh, they were NOT happy at all, but I got a kick out of their really pissy reaction.

In middle school, there was this one kid that loved nothing more than to piss me off, so I applied for a subscription to Guns And Ammo magazine with his name and address with "Bill me later" checked off. Bet his mom was happy to see that first issue and the bill come in.

My brother and I plastered a public bathroom with stickers we got from a Mad magazine. Stuff like "The tampon machine has been relocated to the men's room" and "Please aim carefully. Thanks! ~The Janitorial Staff" were there to name a few. Good times.

At a local supermarket, one of the candy vending machines they had there was broken. However, my brother and I found out that pushing in the coin tray with no coins in it actually did result in candy in the top bin landing in the vending tray. We got around 35 servings of candy before they started to get onto us, and so we bailed.

Other than that, I'm an angel. Really.

hahaha i friggin LOVE the ammo one lol. well if you put it that way we did stupid things too.

me and ma neighborhood friends went trick or treating in april and then the cops came.

i just got pulled over like 2 days ago for my underglow neons on my car and the cop said if i got to court you need to pay 27 dollars for the medavac helicoptors foundation. i said rudley, why am i flying there??? lol

umm i broke into a public pool and threw all their chairs and equipment into the pool.

i orderd a pizza to skool during lunch.

we did ding dong ditchs but instead of ditching we just stood there. when they say wat do you want you say, why are you knocking at my door.

umm a bunch of water balloons into houses.

i was skating and i fell and my skateboard nailed a cop car and the alarm went off then we ran.

i did alot more dumb things too haha

| Links | RIP Ryan |

マンチェスターユナイテッド

Old 09-30-2008, 03:18 AM
Uomo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Uomo

I think it was when I mentioned something sexually inappropriate to my parents. xD They were pissed at me once I told them about the Spice Girls' and their husbands "antics".
Old 09-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Reign-of-Dreams Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via AIM to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via MSN to Reign-of-Dreams Send a message via Yahoo to Reign-of-Dreams

I got banned from school computers for a year.

sex. it can has consequences.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:28 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

I got suspended from school for something I didn't even do. =/
Old 09-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Gaia Offline

Send a message via MSN to Gaia

When I was 15. Broke my laptop screen when I wanted to close down its head when my little sister had her pair of hands on the keyboard.