Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: What is your sexuality?
Asexual 5 8.93%
Bisexual or Bi-curious (it is not the same thing) 7 12.50%
Heterosexual 38 67.86%
Homosexual 1 1.79%
Pansexual 0 0%
- preferred not to answer 5 8.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II
Arrow Sexual Orientation

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: It is in ABC order. Be very carefull voting. If you miss clicked, contact a global moderator.

Asexual:

a sexual orientation that describes individuals who do not experience sexual attraction. The use of asexuality as a human sexual orientation has been described in a academic studies since the late 1970s, and a community of self-identified asexuals coalesced in the early 21st century, aided by the popularity of online communities. One commonly cited study placed the incidence rate of asexuality at 1%.

Asexuality is not the same as celibacy, which is the abstention from sexual activity. Some asexuals do have sex, and most celibates are not asexual.

Bisexual & Bi-curious:

Bisexuality refers to sexual behavior with or attraction to people of both sexes, or to a bisexual orientation. People who have a bisexual orientation "can experience sexual, emotional, and affectional attraction to both their own sex and the opposite sex"; "it also refers to an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them. It is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation, along with a heterosexual and a homosexual orientation. Individuals who do not experience sexual attraction to either sex are known as asexual.

Bi-curious is a term used to refer to someone who does not identify as bisexual or homosexual but feels or shows some interest in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex. The term can also apply to a person who generally identifies as homosexual but feels or shows some interest in having a relationship with someone of the opposite sex. The terms homoflexible and heteroflexible are also applied to bicuriosity.

The term bi-curious implies that the individual has had no sexual experience—or very little—of that sort, but may continue to self-identify as bi-curious if they do not feel they have adequately explored these feelings, or if they do not wish to identify as bisexual.

Heterosexual:

Heterosexuality refers to sexual behavior with or attraction to people of the opposite sex, or to a heterosexual orientation. As a sexual orientation, heterosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectional, or romantic attractions primarily to "persons of the opposite sex"; it also refers to "an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them." The term is usually applied to human beings, but it is also observed in all mammals. The physical action of heterosexual fertilization is the only means of sexual reproductive capability among humans without the use of assisted reproductive technology. The associations with romantic love and identity in addition to its original, exclusively sexual, meaning dates back to early human societies and gender role separation. As such, gender role separation has been the subject of considerable scholarly commentary and study in human societies since the earliest written records. Heterosexuality has been more intensely studied by medicine and later biology disciplines, and more recently that of psychology. Heterosexuality, along with bisexuality and homosexuality together make up the heterosexual-homosexual continuum.

Homosexual:

Homosexual orientation is a sexual orientation. The term is used to refer to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectional, or romantic attractions primarily to" people of the same sex; "it also refers to an individual’s sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them." The exact proportion of the population that is homosexual is difficult to estimate reliably, but studies place it at 2–7%

Pansexual:

Pansexuality or anthrosexuality (anthro- literally meaning human, human sexual) (sometimes referred to as omnisexuality) is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, and/or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Thus, pansexuality includes potential attraction to people (such as transgender individuals) who do not fit into the gender binary of male/female. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Surly Professor Offline
Monsterous
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Unhappy Re: Sexual Orientation

Why are these polls always limited to non-robotic humans?

The good can decay many ways.
The good candy came anyways.

Old 09-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Ultima Boss Offline

Default Re: Sexual Orientation

I see Tory has a run for his money, so why not? Besides, why use hyperlink when he can define from his heart on Wikipedia what sexually is?

In any case, I stand heterosexual and proud!
Old 09-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Tory vs Meaty II Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via AIM to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via MSN to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Yahoo to Tory vs Meaty II Send a message via Skype™ to Tory vs Meaty II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima Boss View Post
I see Tory has a run for his money, so why not? Besides, why use hyperlink when he can define from his heart on Wikipedia what sexually is?

In any case, I stand heterosexual and proud!
Dude, can you please just calm down, and yes, Hoshika gave me a new nickname. "Mr. Wiki." By the way, did you deleted my planet thread?

~ Banner & avatar by me ~
Bye PE2K, I am leaving forever.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:52 AM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

I'm heterosexual and perfectly content.
Old 09-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Pansexual? Now spoons can do it and not get AIDS!

Heterosexual btw.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:13 AM
Uomo Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Uomo

I'm heterosexual. I felt gay once but stopped because being homosexual just isn't that satisfying for me. :P
Old 09-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Level7Mew Offline
Amateur Trainer

i'm bisexual. i honestly believe i was born with it, because i have felt it my entire life.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:21 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Bi-curious. I kissed a guy and I liked it.

Haha, nah. I'm straight. But I've gotten offers... =/
Old 09-29-2008, 04:26 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

I put Hetero but I mean Asexual.

Gah, I just realized some of you might have thought I wasn't kidding.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref
Old 09-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
I'm heterosexual. I felt gay once but stopped because being homosexual just isn't that satisfying for me. :P
You can't decide if you're gay or not.

I experimented myself, but now I know that I'm pretty darn heterosexual, simply because I can't stand most girls.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:26 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf View Post
You can't decide if you're gay or not.

I experimented myself, but now I know that I'm pretty darn heterosexual, simply because I can't stand most girls.
Says the one who talks with Mitch. :/
Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Herosexual, it's the way nature intended.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Maleficent Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malomyotismon View Post
Herosexual, it's the way nature intended.
Herosexual. Lawlz.

One question without getting all religious, how is is the way nature intended?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:52 AM
SiberianTiger Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to SiberianTiger

Shut up. Don't answer that, both of you don't start. Just shut up before it evolves into something else, which it undoubtedly will.

~Isaiah

URPG Stats Gone In Sixty Seconds
Legendary Traitor
[22:48] Zinata360: I got my avvie done
[22:49] Zinata360: May Norman, she'll eat your babies.
[22:49] TigerintheArk: Dude, that so fails. Doesn't fit at all.
[22:49] Zinata360: Fine, what should I make it say?
[22:49] Ultramr101: May Norman, she'll have your babies.
Ask Me To Ref