Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: Should I Trade In My Xbox 360 to Get a Wii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Hardy View Post
And Dark Turtwig is a failure.
Yea, kind of like you.

Anyways, the Wii pwns but then again, the 360 does also. It's really a decision you have to make on what type of games you prefer the most.

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 09-25-2008, 06:40 AM
Stormdancer94 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Stormdancer94 Send a message via MSN to Stormdancer94

If you're into the Wii for gaming, you're in for a bit of a surprise, interactivity on the Wii is the coolest novelty for a while. Then... Well... RPG + Wii = Failure. It's hard to master the controls, there isn't a 'trick' to it and racing on the Wii I think is a JOKE.

I'm thinking of getting a 360, only for a few upcoming games and such, but yeah. Nintendo is going a bit overboard now, I'd stick to the 360, even though I've never touched one, I don't think the Wii is much fun anymore...

The Brood is growing!
Old 09-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Halo3andPokemon Offline

Yo! duuuude halo3 is BORING! O_O? are u playing online omg omg omg dude if dont like matchmaking then play custom games with all the other little kids :D
and plus u like racing games. PURE! get it rent but it done deal :). another good game fable2!!
wii is like wii.......no. selling ur xbox 360 for a wii is a downtrade and u shall be looked down apon if u do!
Old 09-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Buy a PS3.

Problem solved.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:31 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrptr101 View Post
Yea, kind of like you.
State your reasoning, kid. I have my reasons for calling him a failure, as stated in previous posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo3andPokemon View Post
Yo! duuuude halo3 is BORING! O_O? are u playing online omg omg omg dude if dont like matchmaking then play custom games with all the other little kids :D
and plus u like racing games. PURE! get it rent but it done deal :). another good game fable2!!
wii is like wii.......no. selling ur xbox 360 for a wii is a downtrade and u shall be looked down apon if u do!
"apon"

It's hard to take kids like you seriously when you don't check your spelling errors.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:56 PM
-Zodeon Offline

I wouldent, Stick with the 360 as there are some amazing games coming out soon. Such as Fable 2, GOW2 and COD5

0989 7772 7033
Old 09-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

The new Call Of Duty is epic failure it's going back to World War 2 but you can play multiplayer on one XBOX online but yeah Gears 2 should be good and when is Halo Wars coming out?
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 09-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Halo3andPokemon Offline

one spelling mistake.... and i hardly even use that word... why so serious O_O?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:15 PM
-Zodeon Offline

I Don't think Halo Wars will be good on the 360, a strategy game like that should be played on the PC. But I think its coming out early 2009.

0989 7772 7033
Old 09-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Dark Lightning Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
Metroid Prime: Corruption (This game is very challenging, fun, and it has the best graphics of any Wii game as well.)
How can you say that? You're forgetting the god of gaming, Mario. Super Mario Galaxy has some of the best graphics in any video game ever made.
I have a Wii, and have had one for a very long time, ever since they came out. They are, well, decent enough, but the only thing is there aren't that much games apart from Mario, TLOZ, Metroid or whatever. It's a bit lacking, but I don't know how to explain it really.

I go round my cousin's house once ever five months, and he is Sony mad. He has a PlayStation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, and a PlayStation Portable.
I think the PS2 God of War games are masterpieces. They are truly spectacular. But, that is a mere opinion. Metal Gear Solid: Guns of the Patriots is also a masterpiece, probably the best stealth game ever. I think a PlayStation 3 would be better than a Wii, because, to be honest, Nintendo Wii consoles aren't brilliant, and you get a bit bored of it. I have my Windows Vista laptop, an Xbox 360 and many other older consoles. I only go on the 360 for Fable, Fable 2 (hopefully, when it is released in the UK), Gears of War, Mass Effect, and that's pretty much it.

I'm not too sure, but I know the PlayStation 3 is not as bad as some people think. My sister's boyfriend has one, too, so two people in my family (or will be family) own the console. And I think they're great. The Wii, of course, however, is a genius console, but it's just not that good. I think people go a bit too far when describing how good the Wii is. It's...OK. But I get what you're saying.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:55 PM
Halo3andPokemon Offline

Yo! halo wars is gonna be omg >< dumb dumb dumb a shame to halo. if anyone has played warcraft 1-3 or starcraft or red alert it is gonna be close to that.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo3andPokemon View Post
Yo! halo wars is gonna be omg >< dumb dumb dumb a shame to halo. if anyone has played warcraft 1-3 or starcraft or red alert it is gonna be close to that.
Damn kids dissing my favorite RTSs.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Halo3andPokemon Offline

na man i love warcraf3 tft but halo like warcraft3? naaaa no way. halo wars wont match warcraft3
Old 10-05-2008, 03:18 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

I suppose that I can say that I'm like you in a way. Although I do respect both the 360 and PS3, I'm more into the gameplay of games. Of course graphics, control, sound, and functionality matter, but sometimes I just want to sit down, relax, and play a game or two with my sister.

In my opinion, don't trade your 360 for a Wii. If you want a Wii, I advise that you save up some allowance and buy it later on, or as soon as possible; depending on how much you want it. The 360 has some great games. Let me list a few.
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  • Mass Effect
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Halo 3
  • Eternal Sonata

These are just a few games that I appreciate, and I'm sure you would appreciate as well if you played them. As for the Wii, they have a strong library too. Let me list a few.
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl

These too, are just a few games that I've played, and love. So in all, both systems have a strong library. As for upcoming games for the 360, check these games out.
  • Fable 2
  • Gears of War 2
  • Dead Space
  • Guitar Hero: World Tour
  • Fallout 3

And for the Wii...
  • Wii Music
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • Dokapon Kingdom
  • Wii Sports Resort
  • Pikmin 3
  • Sin and Punishment 2

So in all, keep your 360 and buy your Wii whenever you want. I have both, so I just need a PS3 this Christmas for my most anticipated game...

LittleBigPlanet
Old 10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
zachattack Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to zachattack Send a message via MSN to zachattack

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you trade in your 360 for that piece of CRAP machine, I'll laugh my freaking HEAD off.

I own all three new consoles, and I know that the wii is a big ripoff. I should sell the games before they lose value.

==
==