Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 10-03-2008, 12:43 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Star Wars: the Clone Wars, Chapter 3 posted

I like the way you do Yoda's speech, a lot of people mess it up.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 10-03-2008, 01:01 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Yoda is my guitar instructors favorite character...Plus, a lot of research goes into making these characters as accurate as possible. I buy the books (or rent them) to see how they act, and use them
Old 10-03-2008, 01:04 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Library's where it's at. ;)

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Old 10-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Word. I even went through the long and adurous task of finding Huttese @-@ Unfortunately, I couldnt find everything, so Zorba speaks basic at this point
Old 10-03-2008, 06:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I got a question...
How did Han Solo get into this? I mean, how can he meet Anakin unless he's like a kid?
I realize Han is older than Luke, but not by that much is he? oO

Sorry, I like the movies, but I don't know everything. ^^'

Other than me being confused, the chapter was really good. And I liked the clone's recording at the end. ^^
Old 10-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

At this point, I beleive Han would be sround eighteen. This is only a couple of months before ROTS, so i figure he'd have just gotten a ship shortly before. Besides, I never said I was being 100% canonical :P
Old 10-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ok, ok, It's been a while, but I've got it up! Next chapter

Chapter Four: Han Solos terms

Han solo was a spunky young pilot from Corellia who’d managed to buy a freighter. He’d added a lot of stuff to it, advanced hyper drive unit, rotating cannons, and a small cargo area. It wasn’t great, but until he could get the Millennium Falcon from Lando, it was the best he and his new woke friend Chewbacca could get. Han had rescued Chewbacca from the Kessler mines, and the wookie had pledged a life debt to him, despite Hans protests. Chewie was a capable copilot, so it wasn’t much of a deal. He was sitting at a table, waiting for the Jedi to come. When he said he’d have an open negotiation, he didn’t imply that he’d wait until Mustafar froze over. A man about his age entered and went to the bartender. He spoke a few words to him, then the bartender pointed in Hans direction and went back to work.
“I guess you’re the Jedi they sent to negotiate.” Han said as the man came to him
“You guessed right. I’m Anakin Skywalker.” the man bowed and sat
“Ok then, lets get down to business, I guess.” Han leaned forwards a bit “What I want is a ship. She’s called the Millennium Falcon, and she’s the property of Lando Calrissian. If you could get it for me, I’ll act as a mediator between you and the Hutts. We got a deal?” Han asked, confident. Anakin seemed hesitant, then stuck out his hand
“Deal.”
“Good. Get in touch with me when you get it. C’mon Chewie, we’re going.” Han shook Anakin’s hand and moved on, Chewie in tow, to the freighter they currently owned. It was an old crate, to be sure, but It’d get them to Cloud City so they could watch the action, and maybe get the Falcon before the Jedi did.

“Jedi put on errand duty, how ironic.” Anakin muttered to himself. R2 whistled reassuringly “Yeah, I know Artoo, but try to keep away from those Ugnauts while we’re there, I don’t want you getting hauled off.” He reconnected the fighter with its hyperdrive unit, and engaged the hyperspace jump after the navicomputer had set the course for Cloud City.

“A contest, you propose?” Yoda asked the hologram of Count Dooku that stood before him.
“Yes, a contest. If I win, then I get the Hutt hyperspace routes as well as Bespin.”
“A bad deal, you propose. Loose Bespin, you will!” Yoda chuckled, smiling at his former padwan
“We shall see. I look forward to the challenge, my former master.”
“As do I, my fallen apprentice.” Yoda smiled. Dooku scowled before the transmission was cut.
“General, we should get going.” the clone captain that had come with him, one of three clones he’d brought along, said
“Come, come! No time to loose, is there. Need access to the hyperspace routes, we do.”
“I couldn’t agree more, Sir.” the clones followed after Yoda, heading to the old merchant on that world. Razo was a Toydarian who owned a ship shop on cloud city. He sold the best ships at a low cost. Zorbas reason for wanting him was simply to strike up a trade route between them, but he was fine to just take it over all together. As yoda and the clones made their way there, Dooku unloaded General Grievous, the cyborg he’d had rebuilt only a week before.
“Now is the time, General. Master Yoda is making his way to the shop of Razo. You will stop him.” Dooku ordered. Grievous’s eyes narrowed in apparent anger.
“Yes, count Dooku.” Grievous had a habit of stressing the title of a person if he didn’t like them, and Dooku was no exception. Grievous snatched his lightsabers from the droid behind him and marched off with them to stop Master Yoda’s progression.

Jedi holocron recording
Master Yoda

Greetings, young padwan. Waiting for you, I have been. Asked me of the clone wars and the events on Bespin, do you? Hehe! Tell you, I will. Our first knowledge of General Grievous, this was. A very strange battle, as well. Learned of the Toydarians fear of pain and discomfort, as well. No more, can I tell you. Remember, you must, the teachings of your masters. Let the force flow through you. May the force be with you.

~End recording.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

ERROR: Timeline malfunction!

Not only is Han Solo going to be grandfather-aged by the time New Hope comes around now, but Chewbacca also wasn't rescued until AFTER the Empire rose. Also, Han only got into smuggling cause he got kicked out of the Imperial Academy.

I realized you weren't going to be 100% canonical, but I didn't realize you were going to be this uncanonical. @_@

Otherwise, it's a decent chapter. Few errors here and there.

Art Gallery
Old 10-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Ah buzz off. You dont bug Grassy for being 100% un cannonical.

Chapter 5: General Grievous

Yoda chuckled as they came upon a small group of droids.
“Halt, or we’ll-” one of the clones blasted the droids head off, and the other two destroyed the others
“I’m not much for small talk.” the clone said, pointing his blaster in the air, looking around beneath the visor
“Come come, cant be late for our meeting with the Count.” Yoda gestured for them to come “Outnumbered, we are, but not important are numbers. More intelligent, are we. Better fighters, too. Find the longest route to Razo, and less droids, there shall be.”
“General, how can you know that?”
“Suppose I will take the quickest route, Dooku does. Prove his intelligence wrong, we will.”
“I get it…sneak attack.” the second clone trooper said, checking the ammo on his grenade launcher. Yoda waited for a moment while the captain flipped through the map list
“General, I think if we take that hatch to our left, we can get there before Dooku and not run into any resistance.”
“Run into resistance, we will. Take the one on the right, we will.”
“But general, that takes us through the carbonite chambers, and…there’s no ability to fire a blaster in there! General, you’re a genius.”
“Hmhm! A very big overstatement, that is. Come come, no time to loose.” Yoda led the way.

After about twenty minutes of crawling through the ducts, Yoda and the clones arrived behind General Grievous. Grievous was a nine-and-a-half foot tall cyborg in white armor and sharp features. His face was hidden by a skull-like mask. Grievous turned and laughed when he saw yoda
“Is this all the Republic can send? A little green man and three clones? Hah!” Grievous taunted. A repeating blaster emerged from his right arm, and he shot one of the clones before they had time to react. Three droids, whom had come up from behind, finished off the other two.
“Underestimating me, are you?” Yoda asked, taking out his green lightsaber.
“Back away! I will kill this midget creature myself!” Grievous drew two lightsabers, one blue, one orange, and swung at Yoda. Yoda jumped over the first blade, and caught the second. Grievous tried a sweep, and Yoda leapt over Grievous’s head, catching the huge cyborg sabers as they bore down. “I. Will. Kill. You!” Grievous growled, kicking Yoda into a wall. He lost his lightsaber. Yoda used the force to grab the hilt and reignite his saber moments before Grievous bore down with his. Yoda jumped over Grievous’s head and slashed the cyborgs right arm. The top of the hand fell off. Grievous roared in rage and moved twice as fast, matching Yodas skills easily. Yoda finally gained the upper hand and used the force to push Grievous’s sabers out of his hands and send the cyborg off the railing. Yoda entered the shop to see Dooku threatening Razo.
“Ay, What do you want, Eh? This is a private customer establishment!” the little red Toydarian was shouting at Dooku angrily and shaking its three fingered fist at him. The Toydarian was clad as most of his species did in a brown leather vest, but he also wore a leather flight helmet with the goggles pulled over his purple eyes.
“I’ve come on behalf of Zorba the Hutt. I’m supposed to bring you to him; Dead, or alive.” Dooku extended his right arm, and his curved lightsaber flew into his hand. Razo paled to a pinkish hue
“H-hey! Don’t be so hasty, eh?” Razo was thrown back against the wall by a force push. The Toydarian struggled to get free as Dooku strode forwards, lightsaber held forwards, ready to impale the struggling Toydarian…

Meanwhile, Anakin Skywalker also arrived on Bespin, and had met Lando Calrissian.
“And what, if I might ask, do I owe the pleasure of this visit?” Lando asked Anakin, bowing deeply to show respect.
“I’m here to buy a ship. A freighter named the Millennium Falcon?”
Lando’s eyes contracted “Why do you want my ship?” he asked warily
“Uh, Military business.” Anakin lied
“The only military thing I can provide you with is Tabanna Gas, you are not taking my ship.” His brow furrowed angrily.
“Mr. Calrissian, What do you mean I cant-”
“I mean, you wont take my ship, no matter how much you beg or plead with me. I’m sorry, but you wont take my ship. I’ll refuel yours, but the Falcon is off limits.” Lando turned on his heel and stomped off. Anakin gritted his teeth. R2 whistled something reassuringly, but he wasn’t going to be dissuaded so easily.
“Come on, Artoo, we’ll get that ship.” Anakin growled. R2 warbled a protest, but followed reluctantly.

A few moments later, the two were at the hangar where Lando kept the old freighter Millennium Falcon…only to find it was gone. Lando was also there, looking into the sky and shouting curses. A second freighter was there, with a separatist insignia. Anakin stared for a second before hurrying away with R2 and leaving Bespin.

“Ha-ha! We did it, Buddy!” Han clapped a hand onto Chewbacca’s shoulder from the pilots seat of the Millennium Falcon as it roared into hyperspace. They’d stolen a separatist crate, flown it into Lando’s hangar, and stolen the Falcon for themselves, easily. Things were going good for Han today.

[B]Jedi Holorecording
Anakin Skywalker[B/]

I tell ya, I’ve never had something like this happen before! I mean, someone stealing a ship when I was going to commandeer it? Talk about weird…Anyways, Artoo and I have been thinking about it, and I noticed something. When I left Bespin that day, I could have sworn I saw Han Solos freighter in one of the separatist starships.