Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4
Default Halo 3 XBOX Live

This is a thread where Halo players can exchange accounts and play Halo together right now I use ICUI2I it's my sisters boyfriends account so if it's not playing halo then it's not me on so don't send a game invite if he's playing COD4. I'm working on ranking him up in team slayer right now and I'm going to get it to 45 skill so if you're good plz add me and help.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 09-22-2008, 01:36 AM
LS Offline

Default Re: Halo 3 XBOX Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent_Valentine_4 View Post
This is a thread where Halo players can exchange accounts and play Halo together right now I use ICUI2I it's my sisters boyfriends account so if it's not playing halo then it's not me on so don't send a game invite if he's playing COD4. I'm working on ranking him up in team slayer right now and I'm going to get it to 45 skill so if you're good plz add me and help.
There's already a group for Xbox Live members just join that and see who has Live. :/ A thread is somewhat pointless.

My Gamertag is LSplox but CoD4>Halo 3 so gg
Old 09-22-2008, 06:30 AM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

Not even COD4 takes no skill to get a kill you can hit someone anywhere with only a couple of bullets but in Halo you have to snipe to kill that quick and if not then the Battle Rifle which is very hard to master but you wont lose once you have mastered it.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 09-22-2008, 07:49 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson

Quote:
Not even COD4 takes no skill to get a kill you can hit someone anywhere with only a couple of bullets but in Halo you have to snipe to kill that quick and if not then the Battle Rifle which is very hard to master but you wont lose once you have mastered it.
FANBOY WAR.

I wage 30 rupees on the newcomer.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

Quote:
=/

In Halo 3, to snipe, it takes a minimum of 2 shots for a kill. Head shot is 1. And, even if you get shot once not in the head, it takes away your shield, making you vulnerable for close combat. Halo 3 isn't realistic enough for me anyway, although I feel like I am decently good enough for combating in Halo. COD4 is moar realistic, and you gotta know what to do where. For example, when you run, you have to know when to stop so you have a chance to react when you see an enemy around the corner. In Halo 3, you can't run, and you're always ready, which isn't realistic (actually, more like if you yourself are ready for the person to be there).

Either way, COD4>Halo 3.
Old 09-22-2008, 10:15 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Quote:
COD4 is crap in my opinion, halo takes ALOT of skill to be really good.

0989 7772 7033
Old 09-22-2008, 10:33 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Hardy View Post
FANBOY WAR.

I wage 30 rupees on the newcomer.
I'll put fifty silver pieces on the COD4. Not because I prefer either one, I like both, but because on COD4's side you've got the intelligent one who pointed out the futility of this thread and the guy with the well thought out argument, while on H3's side you've got Vincent Valentine, who can't seem to find the period key until the end of his post (seriously dude, it hurst my eyes the way your grammar is) and -Zodeon, who doesn't seem to want to say anything to support his claim.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Nirvash Offline

Send a message via AIM to Nirvash

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zodeon View Post
COD4 is crap in my opinion, halo takes ALOT of skill to be really good.
Uh, why is that your opinion? And, it takes a lot of skill to be good in COD4 too. It takes a lot of skill to be good in many FPS games. COD4 and Halo 3 are no exceptions. But the kinds of skill differs. The gameplay styles for all FPS have a base in common. Then they either have major differences or minor differences. COD4 and Halo start have major differences because of the story of the actual games, the weapons, and the things that are in the game and the things you can do (running, classes for COD4, etc.)

Please, PLEASE, for the sake of sanity, think out your arguments before you even put them on the internet. Have evidence, and support your claim. GO JOIN YOUR SCHOOL'S DEBATE TEAM OR SOMETHING. =/
Old 09-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

We don't need a thread arguing about two games that are great. Too good of a chance of it turning into flaming.

Oh and for the record they're both great games; their differences are what make them unique and special.

I'd suggest going here for Xbox stuff, or join the CGA.

Oh no! This thread has a not-so-rare gameflame virus!

*Quarantined

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Closed Thread