Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Total Drama Island 2 RP

((You can do the show interrupt if you like, just do a
------------------------------------------------------------------
across the page before and after.
You dont have last names because YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ONE))

"Vanessa and Eli, I presume. Welcome to total drama island. Go ahead and get settled in, theres only a couple more people to get off the boat, then we'll get things set up." Chris said, checking off their names.
"Whats wrong, Chef? You're awful quiet. I thought you'd like being here and helping with the challanges. But, then, i guess you have the right to have your own ideas."
Old 09-15-2008, 10:56 PM
DamienCreater Offline
Experienced Trainer

Liam looked up slowly, the boat appeared to stop... He closed the book he had in his lap, it was basically notes of what he observed when on the boat, a few dolphins, a wale, water... etc.

He stood up and slowly walked off the boat,"H-hey Chris..."he said timidly stumbling over his own words a bit. He looked at the other campers,"Hi everyone,"he called out with a weak wave.

I'm a togetic?
Old 09-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Liam, Hey there." Chris said, checking off his name. He pointed at where the other campers stood waiting
"Go and get aquainted, and we'll get ya sorted in."
Old 09-15-2008, 10:59 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac looked over to the kid who got off the boat " Hey there come on over."

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 09-15-2008, 11:29 PM
scalec Offline

I looked at Chris will an confused look on my face. Did I speak much last season that I don't know about? As far as I remembered, I first spoke when I yelled at the campers to eat or go hungry.
Good times...Good times.
I looked at Liam and rolled my eyes. This was one kid who wouldn't last a day here, much last a challenge.

I looked at the list in Chris's hands and said, "Thats five people down...I wonder if the next five will be as...interesting as the first.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:34 PM
DamienCreater Offline
Experienced Trainer

Liam looked at Issac. He seemed friendly... or was it another trick to push him around. Liam sounded a faint smile on his lips and ran over to the others.

I'm a togetic?
Old 09-15-2008, 11:46 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

"Hey so your names liam, nice to meet you." issac said smiling " you look nervous whats wroung." Issac said looking confused

By avinash
Old 09-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"Yeah, we don`t bite, or at least I don`t" said Marina, sensing the new kid`s uneasyness. She wondered if her own feelings were obvious. She was a bit scared, espacially knowing that people like Heather were out there. However, these campers seemed nice enough, at this point.

"I guess I shouldn`t be scared, yet. Stay strong!" she thought, fiddling around with her thumbs, trying to slow down her impatience.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-15-2008, 11:58 PM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac smiled and patted Mariana on the sholder. " Theres no need to be worried , just stay calm and you should be fine the more you worry the worst you will do it's all about being stroung you can do it." Issac said he tends to be like that he does not like seeing people beat down on them selfs. Issac noticed she was nervous

By avinash

Last edited by CrimsonReaper; 09-16-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:21 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Dude, Our ratings are gonna go off the charts this time. Trust me, dude, we'll see some interesting faces this time around....or some horrible ones, at least." Christ chuckled, and elbowed Chef lightly in the ribs
"Dont worry, We've got a fully stocked kitchen this time around. You've got plenty to cook...And some stuff they wont want to eat." Chris winked at Chef, hinting at one of the future challanges: it was always funny to watch people get grossed out by Chef's jellyfish, grashopper, and worm pizza.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:08 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OOC: (hmm...well, I did give a last name, I double checked that, but, no big deal really. I was curious about why some had last names and some didn't. ^^; )

Eli neared all the other campers, still with a smile. "Hi there," he said not being entire sure how to start a conversation. He did tried to sound as calm as possible after that hyper entrance. "So...did any of you actually bought the whole Five Start Hotel in Florida thing?"
Old 09-16-2008, 01:20 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

issac looked up and shock his head. " it was clear to make us belive we would be have fun so we would bring all of are hopes then they will smash them up like a glass, so no i did not buy that." issac said

By avinash
Old 09-16-2008, 01:27 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris took out a loudspeaker and said "Hello! Anyone still on board the boat, please leave now, or the boat will go back to port with you on it! this is your only warning!" into it
Old 09-16-2008, 02:54 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"Hehe, nope. I saw the first season, I know that distroying kid`s hopes and dreams of a fun summer is right up their ally" answered Marina, smiling gentally. She then remebered the first time she watched the first TDI episode. Those challanges were outragous!

"So, what kind of gross challenges do y`all think they`ll make out endure?" asked Marina, wondering what the other will think up of. Plus, it buns time and helps get to now the other campers.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-16-2008, 03:13 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac smirked " Well i know what ever it is i can do it, i can eat anything." Issac said giving a thumbs up

By avinash