Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-15-2008, 12:37 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Total Drama Island 2 RP

Dear ______

You have been successfully chosen to be a camper on the next season of Total Drama Island. Enclosed you will find your plane ticket to Majamis, Florida. There, will catch the boat The Sinker to Total Drama Island that will be played in a Five Star Hotel in the Florida Keys, complete with hot tub and pool, spa, and treatment like royalty.
In Total Drama Island, you will be competing against 9 other campers for the grand prize, 100,000 dollars. You will be in challenges that will not only test your strengths, but your weaknesses as well.
Are you ready? Are you set? Even if you aren’t, you have to go. Join us at Total Drama Island, and begin a life changing event! We eagerly await you!
-Chris, Chef Hatchet, and the rest of the TDI crew

"Hey, Guys! Welcome to Total Drama Island part two! What, you guys thought we wouldnt come back? Oh well. This time, We got ten new campers. Chef Hatchet and I are here, and we're ready to give you the challanges that the campers need to go through to with the grand prize: One hundred thousand dollars in cold hard cash!
Who will win this time? Well, we'll have to see for ourselves! Who knows? Mabey we'll have a surprise like last year, when Owen took home the prize! We'll see on the new season of Total Drama Island! Dont touch that dial, folks, 'cause you do NOT want to miss this!"

SU:
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Why you want to win:

Controlled Characters( By myself and Scalec)
Chris: Me
Chef Hatchet: Scalec

Rules:
NO leaving the island unless given permisson: You instantly loose your chance at the hundred grand.

You can do anything to win, but DONT try and kill anyone. Oh, and watch out for the freshwater sharks!

Standard PE2K rules, as usual.

Last, but not least, have fun!

ACCEPTED:
Issac Redfield (Crimson Joker)
Eli (Eraizza)
Patrick Garth (State alchemist Patrick)
Vanessa Hemmington (Pokemonknowitallvanessa)
John Carn (Itachi 52)
Ashley (Kei Ochima)
Maurina Lafleur (Moonlight)
Liam (Damian Creater)

Reserved:
Togeking

__________________________________________________ ________________________

First Post:

Chris rubbed his hands together, excited
"Yo, Chef! You as excited as I am about this years batch of campers? Duuuude, this is going to be SO awesome! Oh, look, here comes the boat!" Chris strode out to the dock and waited for the boat to dock, and the loading ramp to go down on the dock

"Welcome, Campers, to the island of Bermuda! New home of Total Drama Island! Please step off the boat, and bring your stuff with you, 'cause she aint comin back! I'm Chris, your host, and judge in the games. Once you step off of this boat, yo wont be getting back on unless you loose. Ok, now come on out!"
Old 09-15-2008, 12:40 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Total Drama Island 2 RP

Issac stepped out of the boat to meet chris who looked rather happy " Wow this place is awsome there is so much room to practice here i can't wait to get this on the road." Issac said happliy

By avinash
No Pair in all it's sadness talk to me if you would like to be my pair
Old 09-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Chris checked off a name on the clipboard he had
"Issac, Welcome to Total Drama Island. Go stand over there while the others unload and we'll get you settled in."
Old 09-15-2008, 12:55 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac smirked and went over to the place he was told to go and sat down . He looked up at the sky and began to close his eyes for a mintue while the idiots on the boat came off

"I can really get used to this" Issac siad with a happy sigh

By avinash
Old 09-15-2008, 12:58 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Marina at the Island, a small smile on her face. She hopped that this was going to be a fun experaince. She had come so far, all the way from Canada! She knew that was were the original Total Drama Island had been located. The lsland was now in perfect view and that they'd be docking in minutes.

"Ok Marina, be strong!" she thought as she felt the boat stop. Marina stepped out, were the sun seemed to smack her in the face. She knew it would be warm, but not like this!

She then watched as the first camper, a kid she'd herd someone call Issac, stepped out onto the dock and speak to Chirs. He reminded Marina of an aloof scater dude. After what seemed like months, it was her turn.

Marina stepped off the boat and spoke

"Hi" she said, raising her hand for a high five. She'd done this before looking around however.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-15-2008, 12:59 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Mari~na." He returned the high-five and checked off her name, then thumbed where Issac was
"Go over there and wait for the others to come out so we can get everyone sorted."
Old 09-15-2008, 12:59 AM
scalec Offline

I looked at the boat arriving, and shook my head. It took a lot out of the budget to pay the boatdriver to come to Bermuda instead of the pretend 'Five star resort' in the letter. The campers that had arrived appearantly were still oblivious to that fact...Again, I shook my head.
I walked into the mess hall and began sharpening knives. What else was there to do?
Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Yo, Chef, get out here, you dont wanna miss this, dude!" Chris said into the little radio he had with him.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:11 AM
The Luna Diviner

Marina nodded, still smiling shyly. She then picked up her suitcases, which had wave patterns on it. They were rather light, considering all the contients they held. She then walked toward where Isaac was. Marina stood a little behind him and set her baggages down.

"Hello" she said, trying to destract herself for the wait ahead. Patience wasn't her strong point, and she didn't want the other to see that quite yet.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:21 AM
scalec Offline

I sighed, and said over the phone, "Coming Chris!" I rolled my eyes. His hyper attitude was annoying last season, and I had a feeling it was going to be that way this season, too.
I walked out and stood next to Chris. This ought to be good...or horribly wrong. Lets watch, I thought.

OOC: Sorry, short post.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:32 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

The boat came to a stop. I stepped out confidently after a boy and a girl, who Chris checked off their names on a clipboard. I was a total fan of the show, and I was grateful to be on it now. Chef stood beside Chris.

Owen winning last time was a total surprise; I dont think anyone expected it.

"Hey, Chris, Chef!" I cried, giving them a thumbs up. "Hope you two cooked up some awesome challenges!"
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 09-15-2008, 01:50 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac looked up and smiled at her " Hi and you must be marina i herd chris say your name so." Issac stood up and rubbed the back of his head " Its good to have someone to talk to oh and do you think im a nerd." Issac said smiling

By avinash
Old 09-15-2008, 02:12 AM
The Luna Diviner

Marina was a bit taken back by Isaac`s question. He didn`t SEEM like a nerd, but still. Not that she had a problems with nerds. After all she was one throughout high school.

"No, I don`t think your nerdy in any way" she answered back, smiling slightly. "Yeah, having no friends in this sort of competion is fatal" she added, knowing this game could easily turn ugly. Espaically if someone like Heather were to turn up. It was at that realization that Marina chose to to keep her guard up. She wasn`t going to be like Lindsay.

Old 09-15-2008, 02:45 AM
CrimsonReaper Offline
Elite Trainer

Issac sighed " Oh thanks im just used to it." He said looking around " This is gonna be worst then last year i have a felling ." He said looking at her

By avinash
Old 09-15-2008, 04:08 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

Eli was staring at the water as the boat neared the island. He was almost completely disconnected from reality. Suddenly, the boat stopped and he snapped out of it. He looked at the people already in the island and smiled. He grabbed his stuffs and got off the boat. Once in land, he place his stuffs in a corner, looked at everyone and shouted, "HELLO HUMANITY!!" while waving one arm over his head. He then looked towards the hosts and added, "Hi Chris! Hi Chef! Love your show!" He grabbed his stuffs again and walked towards where the others seemed to be gathering, always with a smile on his face.

OOC: (By the way, I have a complaint. On the first post, on the accepted list, why is it that only a few characters have their last names listed and the others don't?) (Also, do we get to interrupt the show with some sort of personal opinion from our characters like they do on TV? I think they call it the Confession Can Cam or something like that.)

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 09-15-2008 at 08:15 AM.