Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM
pokeman Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to pokeman
Default Super Luigi

Check out my trailer for my soon to come flash game.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/456534

Super Luigi: The cursed Mirror of Darkness

Now I know what you're thinking (I actually I don't I'm just taking the best possibility given the circumstances otherwise I'd be a psychic telepathic super-powerful super human, which I'm not) this is not another one of those mario games where I would switch the sprite and make it another luigi game. No this is entirely different.

The reason I decided to make this game was because I had written a great story in class and the teacher suggested (and other teachers as well) that I publish it on the internet. At the same time I had just learnt some neat actionscript. As well as I was inspired by the great story telling of MGS universe as well as some of the tricks as well as some amazing gameplay tricks.

So now I've decided to put it all in one great game with some great cutscenes and a jaw dropping plot twists. Oh and bowser is the least of your worries in this game. And the storyline, is what you least expect it, I guarantee surprises around every corner.
P.S. This game is still early in production.

So watch the trailer, read my post and tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions, gimme.

(Credit for sprites goes to DRCD)

Last edited by pokeman; 09-09-2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:38 PM
George Jefferson Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to George Jefferson Send a message via MSN to George Jefferson Send a message via Yahoo to George Jefferson Send a message via Skype™ to George Jefferson
Default Re: Super Luigi

I think this would go under games/cards.