Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:39 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: Door A or Door B

Door A. I don't think I could kill myself, and I'm sure I could live without any social interaction...I could go crazy without talking, but Robinson Crusoe survived, and I could always try to teach my zombie to speak.
If that fails, I could just get human voices from the scientists when I'm asking them to bring me something.
And as mentioned before, If I had something to live for I would definetly do door A. And since I want to be an author, it would be a perfect time to write a book about being kidnapped by scientists...
And heres something I would say if this did happen:
Who on earth would kidnapped a person and put them through a test like this!? They're monsters! They can't do this to me! Get me my lawyer!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:47 PM
The Jr Trainer Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Jr Trainer Send a message via MSN to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Yahoo to The Jr Trainer Send a message via Skype™ to The Jr Trainer

I read something like this on another website once. cough4chancough...

I would choose B, since I couldn't live in one room for 20 years regardless of what I could get. @_@
Old 09-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Ranma Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Ranma Send a message via MSN to Ranma Send a message via Yahoo to Ranma

I'd choose door A.

One, It'd be neat to have a clone of whatever I want.

Also, if I can ask for any non-eletric thing that won't harm my life, I can ask for a super strong setative to put me into a temporary coma. And, I can eat whatever I want.

Edit: Also, what good is a gun and bullet without gunpowder?
Old 09-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Alana Marie Offline

since i am a people person and a spazzy one. Being locked in room A i would spazz out and go crazier then i already am. The when i got out i would end up like a maniac spazzing in public and tackling and striking conversations with random people..oh wait..i already do that.

I would end up killing people when i got out xD.

Door B please
Old 09-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Door A

I am a total bookworm and I can ask for any book I please, then I can ask for those magazines you get from school where you can order books and get the ones I want. I could read so many books after having them get me a friggin sofa that you sink into, and a fireplace on the wall.

Perfect twenty years for me!

I could waste the days away only reading the Harry Potter series over again, read Eragon and Eldest, reread the Series of Unfortunate Events again, and by time I get out, I'll be the smartest person in the world!!!
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 09-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Old Copypasta is old. The Non-Electronic bit is new, however.

Door A, for sure. However, it would be for reasons I can't explain on this forum. :P
Old 09-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC View Post
I'd choose door A.

One, It'd be neat to have a clone of whatever I want.

Also, if I can ask for any non-eletric thing that won't harm my life, I can ask for a super strong setative to put me into a temporary coma. And, I can eat whatever I want.
They probably won't give you anything that detracts from the purpose of the experiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonKnowItAllVanessa View Post
I could waste the days away only reading the Harry Potter series over again, read Eragon and Eldest, reread the Series of Unfortunate Events again, and by time I get out, I'll be the smartest person in the world!!!
does not compute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rust View Post
Old Copypasta is old. The Non-Electronic bit is new, however.

Door A, for sure. However, it would be for reasons I can't explain on this forum. :P
Yeah, but I don't think many people here go to places like 4chan, so I figured not many people had seen it.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Vengeance Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

After re-thinking it (again) and reading what Rust said (:P), I'd choose Door A. Curse my indecisive mind.

♥unpaired. pm me.♥

My song is Don't Trust me - 3Oh!3 ♦ Previously known as Deoxy
Old 09-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Door A, because it obviously has an air vent. And I can escape any room with air vents. It's my special talent.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:31 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
Yeah, but I don't think many people here go to places like 4chan, so I figured not many people had seen it.
I'm not entirely sure that Copypasta is the most appropriate thing for this forum, since the point of this one was to make you choose between twenty years of silent sex or an heroing.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:41 PM
Seercry Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
...it would be for reasons I can't explain on this forum. :P
Heh. Completely agreed rust.

Cred for Avatar and Banner go to Anastasia-R

Old 09-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure that Copypasta is the most appropriate thing for this forum, since the point of this one was to make you choose between twenty years of silent sex or an heroing.
People talk about sex here all the time. <_< Well, not all the time, but there were some threads relating to it.

Anyway, assuming you could have sex with the clones, one would probably lose interest after a few years. In Brave New World, sex is pretty much a social activity. "Everyone belongs to each other." Bernard Marx, the closest to a normal person in that world, longs for an actual long-term relationship. And that's even when he can talk to his partner.
Old 09-06-2008, 01:24 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

I'd never have the guts to kill myself. Door A.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poring View Post
People talk about sex here all the time. <_< Well, not all the time, but there were some threads relating to it.

Anyway, assuming you could have sex with the clones, one would probably lose interest after a few years. In Brave New World, sex is pretty much a social activity. "Everyone belongs to each other." Bernard Marx, the closest to a normal person in that world, longs for an actual long-term relationship. And that's even when he can talk to his partner.
Not as explicitly as this was intended to be discussed as. Believe me, I saw this the first time it was posted. :P
Old 09-06-2008, 02:56 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplaygc View Post
My immediate thought after reading A's description was "Endless Bondage!" Erhm. But then I read the 'basic actions' part and figured that sex would be too complicated for the clonies. >.>'' Either way, a new guy every month (me is female) would be... fun. *chuckle* For awhile.
Basic actions? Stay still and make noise.
Lol, I can see the clone just going "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee " when I say that.

Quote:
Psh, I explained it.

Quote:
Silent sex... heh. Making noise is a basic action, right?