Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 09-01-2008, 03:05 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Lightbulb Park Discussion Lounge (URPG Related Questions, Park Style)

National Park Discussion Lounge

Sit down and take a break. Ask a question, make a comment or simply chat about National Park here. Be sure you check all the stickied threads first before asking a question, it may be answered there.

Please note that anybody who knows the answer can answer. It doesn't necessarily have to be me, per se.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-01-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 04:43 AM
Lonsie Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Lonsie
Default Re: Park Discussion Lounge (URPG Related Questions, Park Style)

Can the Pokémon we use only be ones we have in the URPG?

[ BFF ~ Draconic Espeon ]
URPG | Shizen no Senshi | VPP
Old 09-01-2008, 04:59 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

So, if we run out of run aways, how do we get back in the Park By signing up again?
Old 09-01-2008, 05:35 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

In order.

Yes.

And no, SUs are one time only, one character per person, and is reusable. You can leave and come back as long as you have money, but you do have to leave eventually.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:16 PM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

So we can only use one character the whole time? I think you should be able to change your character to play with new personalities. Say, for example, someone really wants ghost types for a gym. So they make this good sign up for someone who likes ghost types, like a goth girl or something. But next time that player comes and wants a normal type, he/she is stuck with a goth girl to go out and catch a Cleffa. I just think it'd be more fun with the ability to have multiple personalities rather than just one. And it would be like optional so those who like their characters can keep them.

I dunno just a rant I thought might be helpful
Old 09-01-2008, 02:58 PM
poke123 Offline

Alright, so I had a question about buying stuff.

In your post it says to buy potions, revives, etc.. in the Pokemart. I don't know if you know this, but all non-held items were removed from the store.

So what would we do about that?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

GR : I don't know what would Bron say about this, But this is my thought. Make a character who represent you. You are the one RPing and capturing the Pokemon. This is an RP, but it's still URPG :]
Also, making more than 1 sign-up can be quite troublesome to keep up with, as we do need a record of who caught what Pokemon in the National Park.

Again, this is just what i think, Bron/Tiana might think otherwise.

poke123 : What non-held items are you referring to?
Which post says to buy potions and etc?
It would be really helpful, if you give clear details on your query. Thank you. ;]

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post

Battle Items

To buy items to use during battle, such as Full Heal or Super Potion, you need to visit the Pokemart and order there. If you have entered National Park already, you may not visit the Pokemart to buy items to use here.
I'm talking about that. It says to buy Full Heals, Super Potions, etc... in the Pokemart for use in the Park, but we got rid of those items in the mart, remember?
Old 09-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke123 View Post
I'm talking about that. It says to buy Full Heals, Super Potions, etc... in the Pokemart for use in the Park, but we got rid of those items in the mart, remember?
I think Bron doesn't know that yet. I'll drop him a note about this. Thanks^^

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-01-2008, 04:06 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
I think Bron doesn't know that yet. I'll drop him a note about this. Thanks^^

No problem. I think this will go really well, but I think I'll stick mostly to story writing. (I'll do this every once in a while because it seems like fun.)
Old 09-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

What I think is that these items are only for use in the Park, not during URPG battles. Remember, there's a seperate thread for the Park; we're not buying this stuff from the PokeMart, but from a Mart for the Park.

Thus why we're using them. They're for the Park, for RP use, NOT for general URPG use.

EDIT: Wow, phail XD. I has a headache, forgive me for not noticing earlier. Anyways, it's easy to rectify this: just move Hyper Potions and stuff to this Mart, and make them useable only for the Park. Problem solved! ^^

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 09-01-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:18 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRampage View Post
So we can only use one character the whole time? I think you should be able to change your character to play with new personalities. Say, for example, someone really wants ghost types for a gym. So they make this good sign up for someone who likes ghost types, like a goth girl or something. But next time that player comes and wants a normal type, he/she is stuck with a goth girl to go out and catch a Cleffa. I just think it'd be more fun with the ability to have multiple personalities rather than just one. And it would be like optional so those who like their characters can keep them.

I dunno just a rant I thought might be helpful
What Sam said lower down, need to keep track of who caught what. Also I'm a continuity freak. Just make a character you'll be able to stick to, please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poke123 View Post
Alright, so I had a question about buying stuff.

In your post it says to buy potions, revives, etc.. in the Pokemart. I don't know if you know this, but all non-held items were removed from the store.

So what would we do about that?
Yea, didn't know that. I'll have to ask Harry and Tiana about putting them up for sale here. Mostly about what's fair prices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
GR : I don't know what would Bron say about this, But this is my thought. Make a character who represent you. You are the one RPing and capturing the Pokemon. This is an RP, but it's still URPG :]
Also, making more than 1 sign-up can be quite troublesome to keep up with, as we do need a record of who caught what Pokemon in the National Park.

Again, this is just what i think, Bron/Tiana might think otherwise.

poke123 : What non-held items are you referring to?
Which post says to buy potions and etc?
It would be really helpful, if you give clear details on your query. Thank you. ;]
What he said.

Last edited by bronislav84; 09-01-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Soda Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Soda Send a message via MSN to Soda Send a message via Yahoo to Soda

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Can the Pokémon we use only be ones we have in the URPG?
Uh, guess I have to change my SU. Is it okay if we're a Pokemon?...

Oh, and, in the SU thread it says we can re-sign up with a differant character, so why are you guys having the discussion...

I still don't get the RPing, what, are we supposed to go to a Park and just find a Pokemon? How are we supposed to make something good?

Also, can you used the Pokeradar to attract legends so you can get a shot of them?
Old 09-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Yea, didn't know that. I'll have to ask Harry and Tiana about putting them up for sale here. Mostly about what's fair prices.
Yea, we need to put regular items back. I still have a copy of the prices:
Full Heal - $1,000
Full Restore - $2,000
Antidote - $500
Awakening - $500
Burn Heal - $500
Ice Heal - $500
Paralyze Heal - $500
Hyper Potion - $1,000
Max Potion - $1,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sota View Post
I still don't get the RPing, what, are we supposed to go to a Park and just find a Pokemon? How are we supposed to make something good?

Also, can you used the Pokeradar to attract legends so you can get a shot of them?
Yes, you role play yourself entering the park to catch a Pokemon, though it won't be as simple as it sounds. And no, you can't use the Pokeradar on Legendaries.

I'll be able to answer questions and help out too.

Bron- You changed the sign-ups. Weapons?

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Do we need to be approved like regular RPs? Because I signed up and wanna buy sum stuff.