Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 08-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Zigzagoon22 Offline
Master Trainer

Talking After pokémon platinum * New pokemon game going to be announced at May 10th !!!! *

Which games should be after pokémon platinum?
GS remakes/5th generation/spinoffs?

*IMPORTANT EDIT* I've found something very important!

You all know that the gba slot is deleted. This is the greatest hint ever on new main series pokemon games in this generation! There isn''t any other option for nintendo besides (generation) trading/hacking.

Here are the new facts for the G/S Remakes!

* Pokemon Platinum has the Birds and Golems in it! It lacks the Beasts/Dogs.
* The Beasts/Dogs could be caught in pokemon G/S/C
* Since there are already many references to johto(ingame data, jasmine...) it was already believed

BUT NOW IT CAN BE EVEN MORE BELIEVED

* The DSI lacks any GBA slot. This makes migrating with the DSI unpossible. Since there are still many pokemon hard to obtain. This are mostly Johto pokemon. The starters are very difficult to get, the Beasts only with many fights and the duo (Lugia & Ho-Oh). You only can get the johto starters and dary's by having a lot of games. You must have Colosseum, XD , gba-ngc cable and one of pokemon r/s/e/fr/lg completed. Also Celebi is very hard to obtain. They may make this available in new games.

Nintendo also see that it is very hard to obtain the johtos. So they are may thinking or even producing games with could deliver these pokemon. This are likely pokemon Gold/Silver remakes.

Although, Mewtwo, Mew, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys and Jirachi are also hard to obtain without GBA games. Even R/S must be completed to catch Rayquaza.

*Edit* The birds couln't be caught in g/s. The birds in platinum solves this problem.

* ANOTHER EDIT* However, Wii points are going to be nintendo points. The DSi also get a download service. You may can download there GB/GBC and GBA games. This may mean they aren't going to made g/s remakes but set them for download on DSi download service. However, If they set it for download. They also just do this so they should sell more pokemon g/s copies.

- YET ANOTHER EDIT - Now with the sd card slot is included. They may set them for download on VC channel on DSi. But they may instead of making G/S remakes for Ds. They place the orginal version on VC for DSi and make them able to migrate/trade with
4th generation games. However, this is unlikely because orginal DS lite owners then have a problem. Since they say the DSi is not going to replace the Ds (lite). It is still possibe.

BUT
They also can make pokémon ranger 3, PMD 3 or the fifth generation already. Or even making Pokemon snap DS and Pokemon Dash DS. Or make orre games and there make Lugia/Ho-Oh available.

(NEW EDIT) Toysrus is going to publish a Dragonite at lv 50. This Dragonite is the same lv as the Dragonite which Lance in pokemon G/S/C has. This Dragonite also is going to know moves which couln't learn learn at that lv. The Dragonite of Lance also knows moves which he couln't learn at that lv. This may is a reference or even a hint!
(Thanks Serebii for this news)

EDIT MYSTERY PICS!!!!

Recently, There are very mystery pics . This are pics of pokemon duskgold/dawnsilver. Since these titles doesn't exist. This pics are probably fake. But...
They look very real though. There is a pic of red and gold. Cherrygrove city, new bark town and goldenrod city. If you search on youtube and put in Protectalarm2 (is a user) and then his vid pokemon DG/DS update 12 october you can see them. The vids are still coming on youtube. Nintendo must know that.

If you want the link. Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDSPow-mucg

IF IT ISN'T ALLOWED TO POST LINKS. PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!!!

SADLY EDIT: I have found the pics are just fanpics and are made by PokeJosh. These aren't of real remakes. But in the vid there are some more pictures probably not made by PokeJosh. They include a mysterious magazine page...

Don't give the hopes up. If there is more newsabout any new pokemon game. You can read it here.

New little edit on g/s remakes! In DP 065 episode sleight of sand Butch and Cassidy appear. They use 2 pokemon. Granbull and Shuckle. Notice something? The first letters spell GS together! That is the initial of pokemon Gold/Silver. Cassidy says something first. This episode is look like the baby lugia and lugia kidnapped. At last, Hippopotas find Hippowdon. They like each other. Butch and Cassidy also appeared in the Lugia episodes of the johto journeys. This may is a reference!

* Shuckle and Granbull are also 2 generation pokemon*
*today GS 9nth anniversary in Japan.(nothing happened)

* Is the 5th generation already coming soon? They are likely going to reveal a new pokemon in the new pokemon movie. (12th) Could this be the beginning of a new generation coverage?

******* big news******

The JOHTO starters are going to be in the 12th movie with Arceus. This is a big hint to GS Remakes. They had unofficially announced it.

******New announcement soon?********

IGN: The Pokemon series has stayed very similar throughout it's lifespan. Are there plans to revamp the game and give it an overhaul?

Masuda: Yes, I understand that people talk about the strength and weakness of the series. And we always make our effort to increase the good things about Pokemon. There is something we want to improve and enhance all the time. There are lots of ideas out there and we want to make that idea realized to enhance the gameplay of Pokemon. There is some day soon that we can make an announcement about new stuff, so that's something you can look forward to.

IGN: Any chance you can tell us now?

Masuda: [laughs] Sorry, I can't.

******** Announcement on May 10th *********************

New pokemon game going to be announced on May 10th!

On pokémon Sunday in Japan, they say they're going to announce a MAJOR pokémon game. At the end, there are hanging 2 balls, a gold coloured one and a silver coloured one. They also say it is a populary discussed pokemon game. It is very wanted by pokemon lovers.

Does this say enough?

www.pokebeach.com
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net In news section

If you search on youtube pokemon gold and silver remake and then vids which are putted on today, you can find it ,too.

IT LIKELY IS GSDS!!! BUT IT CAN BE ANYTHING ELSE!

Last edited by Zigzagoon22; 05-04-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:16 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Default Re: After pokémon platinum?

It's likely there will be spin-offs like mystery dungeon, and someone said something about another TGC game.

For real games after what I'd LIKE to see is a GS Remake, however only time can tell.

0989 7772 7033
Old 08-26-2008, 02:34 PM
Lucario of Light Offline
Master Trainer

Before there was gonna GSC remakes, although it is likely there will be spinoffs for a little while then they either make a 5th generation or a GSC remake. I'd rather see a GSC remake though.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:35 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Yeah 5th generation doesnt sound nice. Ever since GSC the designs of the pokemon have become unoriginal and boring.

0989 7772 7033
Old 08-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Wandering Mew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post
Yeah 5th generation doesnt sound nice. Ever since GSC the designs of the pokemon have become unoriginal and boring.
Wha? How is More original than ?

~Paired with the ever awesome Blaziken Knight!~
Old 08-26-2008, 05:00 PM
EchoVoid Offline

This thread is pointless since every Poke-Junkie will want another remake of G/S/C.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:08 AM
Archeopterix Offline

Besides the obligatory remake of GSC, I'd like to say that I think they should stop doing spin-offs. They're awful. All of them. Spin-offs are the death of a good video game series. The only spin-offs I've ever found entertaining have been Paper Mario games... but they're somewhat their own game series now. A 5th generation would be cool but after seeing the fourth generation, it's clear Gamefreak and Nintendo have run out of (good) ideas. Maybe even making a pokemon game which takes place in a new region, but has in the regional dex an assortment (150) of pokemon spanning all of the generations.

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. - Karen
Old 08-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Eeveelutions Offline

It'd be nice if they made GSC remakes....those 3 games are still popular and loved but it doesn't have a remake yet...
No more spinoffs until they finish the 5th Gen though...
Old 08-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Deadly tired of trainer games though. If they make yet another, the cash is staying in the wallet this time, because at this point I couldn't possibly care less. Diamond came close to being a total waste of money for me, as I haven't played it in eons, and have no desire to pick it up again. When I first started playing Diamond, I realized I had played it before many years ago, only back then it was called Blue, Gold, and Ruby. Nothing significant has changed, and at this point, it has to if it wants to stay alive.

Something [i]very[i] new badly needs to be done. I actually like the spin-off games, such as Mystery Dungeon. Heck, they were original and it was a new experience. It needs to be taken in a new direction, because if it sits where it is right now, its going to dry up and just die out eventually.

Old 08-27-2008, 04:06 AM
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy

Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon

I'd really like to see a GSC remake, as that was my favorite generation. An add-on of the Orange Islands would be extremely cool also; they haven't seen the gaming world yet.

I'm not sure about a new generation altogether, though. Diamond and Pearl kinda blew, and it is getting extremely repetitive. I've followed Pokemon since elementary school, and it's finally starting to wear on me. :x
Old 08-27-2008, 04:13 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Eventually, Nintendo or the Pokemon Owner/ Game makers will dig up more Jewel names for Pokemon Games.

Amber
Amethyst
Aqua
Beryl
Coral
Crystal
Diamond
Esmeralda (Emerald)
Garnet
Jade
Onyx
Opal
Pearl
Ruby

Sorry to say, the bolded ones are already in use

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 08-27-2008, 04:54 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I'd rather they come out with a G/S remake! I LOVE JOHTO!
If and when the next gen comes out, the dex will be almost impossible to finish! I hope gen 5 will be revolved around something a little differant. The current formula is a little overused...

In the name game, I think they'll either use a metal again or use something completly differant.

The gem era is over, or I so think

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-27-2008, 12:00 PM
-Zodeon Offline

Gem era is definately over in my opinion, as the sequel to diamond and pearl is platinum, which is a metal.

0989 7772 7033
Old 08-29-2008, 10:51 PM
Holumanto Offline
Banned

I think that they should use all of the Gem names, then start something new. We all want the G/S remakes, but it's hard to tell if it will ever be made.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:58 PM
-Axel- Offline
Elite Trainer

I really want one with a different plot
Not a trainer catching pokemon, a pokemon catching a trainer

being able to walk around with 1st pokemon in team

Some hero/villan plots, not just heros to play but villans, pokemon gym leaders, poke proffesors, ect

That would be cool

5th generatin if the same as it is will be a drag

GSC remake would be nice