Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:57 PM
Pokemon Whisperer Offline

Default Crystalite: The Frostwing Legend (PG-13)

There will be Pokemon in this story that I created myself. Besides them and the other things I've created I own nothing. This story is just for fun and I'm not making any money from this. This is, however, my most planned out story in a while so I hope everyone stays with me till the end...if I ever get to the end. Please reveiw after you're done reading. Now...

Crystalite: The Frostwing Legend

Prologue: Ten Years Before

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

The bright afternoon sun shone down onto the Frostwing Mansion, which sat in the middle of the Lokumo region. An eight year old boy with short blonde hair and blue eyes was playing in the front yard. He was wearing a black outfit with a single white design at the top with black pants and shoes. He looked up at the sky noticing that it was slowly growing darker, which he didn't find too strange. It was only a storm, but was it...really.

"Kohaku!"

He turned and looked towards where a woman was standing. She had long blonde hair and light blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress with brown shoes. He only looked at her confused, but when he saw the look in her eyes he knew. He got up and ran over to where she was standing. It had gotten darker and he now knew this was not a storm, but something worse...much worse then any storm.

"What is it?" he said with a worried look in his eyes. "What's going on?"

"They have returned..." the woman, Kohaku's mother, replied. "I knew this would happen...I just knew it."

Kohaku didn't know what his mother was talking about. She was the only person he knew aside from his friends in the nearby town of Rubileaf. He was too young to understand much, but he knew that there was something about his family that made them different then other people. He didn't know this yet, but he knew all that was happening had to do about his family's past.

His mother then turned towards him, "I want you to hide...and don't come out for any reason."

"But..." Kohaku teared up a little. "...But what about you?"

"I'll be fine..." his mother turned and looked away so that her son wouldn't see her own tears. "I'll take care of everything."

Kohaku nodded and then ran down the hall without looking back.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

He didn't know how long he had been running. All he knew was that he was now in a part of the mansion he had never been in before. Everything was different and had a mystical feeling to it. Everything seemed to be covered in a light. Soon there was the sound of running footsteps behind him and he turned to see his mother. He smiled and started towards her, but she shook her head quickly telling him not to come. He jumped off to one side of the brightly glowing hall, hidding behind a statue there. He peeked out and saw a man appear behind his mother holding a strange looking device.

He was about to yell out, but cought himself in time. If he yelled out he would be spotted by this guy and by the looks of things he was no good. The device the stranger was holding looking like some kind of gripping tool without a handle...and his mother didn't even see it before it was too late. The man clamped the device around his mothers right arm and suddenly there was light blue sparks flying off her in all directions...then she fell to the ground. After giving the room a good long look he left...did he even see the glow this part of the mansion had? This thought vanished when he saw his mother move. He waited a few minutes to make sure the man was gone and ran to her.

"...Why...why did he..."

His mother stopped him from continuing. "It's time that you knew about our families past...and the legend that surrounds it." She weakly nodded towards the statue that he had been hiding behind. "There's a switch behind it..."

Kohaku walked over to the statue and looked behind it. Sure enough there was a switch.

"Did you find it?"

He nodded and pressed it. A part of the statue then opened up and he reached inside pulling out a sparkling clear colored crystal. The small gem seemed to be glowing with the same light as the hall. He bought the crystal over to where his mother was on the ground.

"That crystal is known as the Crystalite," his mother answered. Her voice was fading, but this was something she needed Kohaku to know. "It has been in the family for many years. It's a gift from the legendaries...I know how much you want to be a trainer, Kohaku, and you will be, but a different trainer then most. Your adventures will not be like that of a normal trainer since you know have a mission..."

"A...mission?" Kohaku asked.

"The fate of the legend surrounding the Crystalite is now up to you...but you have to be careful...you have to...try..."

When his mother didn't say anymore he leaned towards her, "Try what?"

No answer.

Kohaku's eyes filled with tears. His mother had died, was killed by the stranger who had broken into their home. He was alone now. He hadn't even known his father and now he had no mother, but he knew what he needed to do. He held the Crystalite close and cried. He was going to get his revenge on his mother's killer or killers if there was a group involved and he was going to fulfill his own dreams of becoming a Pokemon Trainer, but there was something else he was going to do.

He was going to find out what this legend was all about.

To Be Continued...

Last edited by Pokemon Whisperer; 08-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Pokemon Whisperer Offline

Default Re: Crystalite: The Frostwing Legend (PG-13)

Discontinued since I have better plans with Kohaku in a story planned for Fanfiction.net.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Default Re: Crystalite: The Frostwing Legend (PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer View Post
Discontinued since I have better plans with Kohaku in a story planned for Fanfiction.net.
DOH! The story is great, make sure you post the link to the Fanfiction.net story here. I don't want to miss it!