Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004
Default Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

Here is my vote, but it was a hard choise:

Best Quote- And to prove his loyalty to you, he will destroy the worst of your foes. He will fight until the bitter end. The battle will claim his life, but it shall be the same for oppressors. And when the last of the enemy’s blood has been shed, a new light will be revealed. Part of the Prophecy from The Blazing Skies written by NeoPikachu

Best Female Character- Bonnie from An Adventure of a Lifetime by Dr. Skottie

Best Male Character- Kevin Sun from An Adventure of a Lifetime by Dr. Skottie

Best Re-occurring Character- Jason Ivy from OIA & Quest of a Champion by KCash

Best Trainer Fic- An Adventure of a Lifetime by Dr. Skottie

Best Adventure Fic- Juno Trials by NeoPikachu

Most Creative Fic- Juno Trials by NeoPikachu

Most Original Author/Fic- NeoPikachu

Best Pokemon Battle- Kevin Sun V.S Nick Dunbar- Quest of a Champion by KCash and Dr. Skottie

Best Picture/Logo- An Adventure of a Lifetime Banner by Dr. Skottie

Best Written- The Twisted Fields by NeoPikachu

Best Villian- Ice from An Adventure of a Lifetime by Dr. Skottie

Best Author- NeoPikachu

Best Fic- The Twisted Fields by NeoPikachu

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 04-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Shadow Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Shadow

like a said b4 i haven't to many fics so i'll go with the ones i'v read.

best quote= Pyra stared at Mike; Mike stared back.
She’s cute, Mike thought.
He’s cute, Pyra thought.
I wonder why they’re staring at each other like that, Charmander thought. Mike Ketchums Pokemon Journey by Phoenix

best female character= bonnie from AAOAL

best male character= jake kossak from trial of juno

best reoccurring character= jason ivy from OIA & QOC

best trainer fic= mike ketchum pokemon journy

best adventure fic= juno trials

Most creative fic= juno trials

Most original author= neopika

best pokemon battle= nich vs drake

best picture= AAOAL baner

best written= the twisted fields (only read about half but it seems even better than gray battle grounds)

best villian= Ice

best author= dr skottie

best fic= AAOAL

"violence is never the answer...well...maybe not NEVER."
Old 04-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

Best Quote

Pyra stared at Mike; Mike stared back.
She’s cute, Mike thought.
He’s cute, Pyra thought.
I wonder why they’re staring at each other like that, Charmander thought. Mike Ketchums Pokemon Journey by Phoenix

Best Female Character
Mari from The One Drop by Renna

Best Male Character
Nick Dunbar from OIA & Quest of a Champion by KCash

Best Re-occurring Character
Jason Ivy from OIA & Quest of a Champion by KCash

Best Trainer Fic
Mike Ketchum's Pokemon Journey by Phoenix

Best Adventure Fic
Dragonagi, Dragonagi 2, & Dragonagi 3 by WanderingWordWeaver

Most Creative Fic
Juno Trials by NeoPikachu

Most Original Author/Fic
NeoPikachu

Best Pokemon Battle
Kevin Sun V.S Nick Dunbar- Quest of a Champion by KCash and Dr. Skottie

Best Picture/Logo
Journey in Kanto Banner by Matt

Best Written
The Twisted Fields by NeoPikachu

Best Villian
Absol from Nightmare in Mauville/2 by KCash

Best Author
KCash

Best Fic
The Twisted Fields by NeoPikachu ( I couldn't vote for my fic so I had to vote for NeoPikachu's. Its an excellent story and I believe this vote by default, makes him the winner...)
Old 04-09-2004, 03:31 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

PE2K's 2nd Pokemon FanFic Award Winners!

Best Quote

And to prove his loyalty to you, he will destroy the worst of your foes. He will fight until the bitter end. The battle will claim his life, but it shall be the same for oppressors. And when the last of the enemy’s blood has been shed, a new light will be revealed Part of the Prophecy from The Blazing Skies written by NeoPikachu, congratulations!

Best Female Character

Kira Varon from Journey in Kanto, written by Matt & Vulpix!

Best Male Character

Kevin Sun from An Adventure of a Lifetime, written by Dr. Skottie

Best Re-Occuring Character

Jason Ivy from Orange Islands Adventure and Quest of a Champion, written by KCash

Best Trainer Fic

An Adventure of a Lifetime, written by Dr. Skottie. Congrats!

Best Adventure Fic
The Juno Trails(TGB,TTF,& TBS), written by NeoPikachu!

Most Creative Fic

The Juno Trails, written by NeoPikachu, The Birthday Boy!

Most Original Author

NeoPikachu! Geez.. your killin me over here NeoPika!

Best Pokemon Battle

Kevin Sun d. Nick Dunbar, written by the tag team of KCash and Dr. Skottie

Best Picture for a Fic

From An Adventure of a Lifetime, by Dr. Skottie

Best Written

The Twisted Fields, written by NeoPikachu

Best Villian

Absol from Nightmare in Mauville/2, written by KCash

Best Author

NeoPikachu

Best Fic

The Twisted Fields by NeoPikachu

Well Congratulations all winners and all runners-up! Also great job on all those that were voted for these catogories and thanks for voting to those who voted! I think its safe to say that everyone here at has a fanfic at these forums can win some kind of award, sadly this time around we werent able to have enough awards to go around. Authors- Keep up the great work and never keep trying to get better at writing. We are all doing a remarkable job on the fics here.

On Other News-- Thanks to NeoPikachu for winning so many awards I had to type his name in so many times.. so now the following keys on my keyboard dont work anymore: N-E-O-P-I-K-A-C-H-U. Thanks a lot...

Last edited by KCash; 04-09-2004 at 03:34 AM.
Old 04-09-2004, 04:16 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I'm really glad to see everyone here loves my work and is inspired by it. I will continue to write fan fics for as long as I can, The Trial of Juno and beyond. I will try my best to make every fic more exciting than the last as much as possible. Thanks for all your support, you guys have also inspired me to grow further in my writing skills, and it's really been a remarkable experience.

And in turn, the fics you guys have written have really inspired me as well. Thanks to KCash, I've never been able to look at Absol the same way, and Dr. Skottie has given us the remarkable journey of Kevin Sun as he earns his rites of passage. HoundoomMaster has an amazing imagination, and Phoenix has always left us on the edge of our seats just squirmin' for more. And many, many others have been truly really fantastic, just illustrating why we write fan fics and why they're so much fun to read. I'm glad I was able to be a part of it all. That's something I hope I never forget.

NP

Old 04-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Good job, Dr Skottie, Neo Pikachu, KCash!! ^_^
I'm happy I won one award nyo - Kira is quite the odd, threatened-to-die character ^^; but if you think the odd, out-of-place twists are over yet, you ain't seen nothing yet! :D *takes out a map and points to Vermillion. Laughs wickedly and runs away*
Old 04-09-2004, 04:32 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

Congratulations to all the winners, especially NeoPikachu! Thanks to anyone strange enough to vote for me, I don't really mind if I didn't win any. I'm glad to see that several of my votes were winners.
WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 04-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCash
That’s right, we will now see if old fics can retain their titles! If old characters can still remain victorious with the new characters! If the new writers can overcame the old writers! Welcome to:

PE2K’s 2nd Pokemon Fan-Fic Awards!

Rules:

You CANNOT vote for your own fic at any time during these awards.
You can select 2-3 votes for each category. When all votes are in, the top votes will be picked and put up for everyone to vote for the one and final winner.
You may vote for the old fanfics that were lost in the deletion of PE2K or you may vote for the current fics on the new PE2K forum.

NOTE- Matt and HondourMaster will be helping with the awards as well.

Awards:

Best Quote----------------------> What’s the best line you have seen in a fic?
Best Female Character-----------> The Best Girl Character you have read in a fic?
Best Male Character-------------> The Best Guy Character you have read in a fic?
Best Re-occurring Character------> The Best Character that reappears in a fic spontaneously
Best Trainer Fic------------------> Best Fic that was based around a trainer’s journey
Best Adventure Fic---------------> What fic is the best that is NOT a trainer fic?
Most Creative Fic-----------------> Which fic seemed to have the most creativity in it?
Most Original Author/Fic-----------> Which author/story has done the best on several different fics
Best Pokemon Battle--------------> Which Pokemon Battle in a fic was the best you’ve seen?
Best Picture/Logo-----------------> What is the best picture you seen made for a fic?
Best Written----------------------> What fic has the least errors/best description/best format?
Best Villian-----------------------> Who is the best Villian/Bad Guy in a fic?
Best Author-----------------------> ‘Nough said, who is the great author of this forums?
Best Fic--------------------------> What fic is the Grand Daddy of them all?

Go ahead and vote, remember to cast in votes for 2-3 fics at first!
I haven't been here in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you get permission from the other Moderator to do this?
Old 04-14-2004, 11:26 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario
I haven't been here in a long time, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you get permission from the other Moderator to do this?
I don't remember giving permission for this. I admit I was pretty surprised when I saw this.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry
Smile Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

Hey, I'm Aleyquala. Congrats to everyone, but the awards can only go out with permission from both moderators. If they accept then those people get the awards. Other than that, you people will have to wait.

Make sure to get permission from BOTH moderators. This could be risky.....I'm just pretty surprised that my old fic wasn't nominated...oh well. I know its good and that's all you people need to know. I don't want to sounds mean or anything, but some of these stories are nothing compared to Serebiiforums stories. Every story around here would be smuthered by Legends Of Hoenn created by Sceptile, A Wonderful Journey created by Shiny May, and all of the mods' stories.

You people should also notice how your advice really help 45% of the time. There are other forums with better threads like Advice For Aspring Authors. Also, I'd consider to have a Q&A thread for these winners of the awards...to see if their writing deserves the audience...I know, I know. I sound stupid, but my work is doing better at Serebiiforums. I might not even continue it here...sike! Yes I will, I was just pulling your legs. Update will come right now!

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 04-15-2004, 02:19 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Yes JIG! I asked you of course, dont I ask you for everything I do? And you can ask HondourMaster, I wasnt sure if I should also even try asking Mario because it would take FOREVER to get a reply but I also knew that you didnt like this idea last time. But sadly, you apparently cant find the time to get on... you said it yourself, you havent been here in awhile... so thats why I didnt bother asking you, if you were always here I would of asked you first before I asked JIG.

But yes I did ask her because I didnt want to get in trouble with this, I even asked her once about this before the forums were destroyed back when. I know better then to not ask permission.

Pretty much, all fanfic writers voted so none of them had a problem about this so why should you? Hey, next time I will try to ask you Mario in a two month notice before the next awards unless you start getting on more in the next year but you really arent ever here, go ahead.. Dont make everyone that helped me with this in trouble, I'll take the blame but I haven't done nothing wrong.

~Aleyquala~

Well when the awards started, you had a lot up at Serebii's forums instead of here, but I now that a lot is up and I have read it I probably would of voted for Critical Kingdom Battles as one of the Best Trainer Fics but I honestly wouldn't of voted for your old fic, reason being is that its hard to compete in that catagory with Skottie's fic of course. By the way, great job on CKB.. I had to go to serebii's forums just so I could keep reading the story cause I just couldn't wait any longer for the next chapter.

~Mario~

While I have your attention, I guess I should go ahead and ask when are you going to start that new fic of yours? I thought it was coming at the start of the year and you had some really great ideas going. Hope it gets started soon..

Old 04-15-2004, 02:53 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Aleyquala~)
Hey, I'm Aleyquala. Congrats to everyone, but the awards can only go out with permission from both moderators. If they accept then those people get the awards. Other than that, you people will have to wait.

Make sure to get permission from BOTH moderators. This could be risky.....I'm just pretty surprised that my old fic wasn't nominated...oh well. I know its good and that's all you people need to know. I don't want to sounds mean or anything, but some of these stories are nothing compared to Serebiiforums stories. Every story around here would be smuthered by Legends Of Hoenn created by Sceptile, A Wonderful Journey created by Shiny May, and all of the mods' stories.

You people should also notice how your advice really help 45% of the time. There are other forums with better threads like Advice For Aspring Authors. Also, I'd consider to have a Q&A thread for these winners of the awards...to see if their writing deserves the audience...I know, I know. I sound stupid, but my work is doing better at Serebiiforums. I might not even continue it here...sike! Yes I will, I was just pulling your legs. Update will come right now!
First off, Mario has been gone for weeks for particular reasons such as being unable to access the forum, so it was pretty much impossible to contact him. Yes, I'll admit JIG has been much more active than before, but that's not my point. KCash simply believed since the first awards were okay and allowed, there would be nothing wrong with another one. We all pretty much believed the same thing, so that's why all of us participated and didn't question it.

Second, for goodness sake let PE2K be PE2K and let Serebii be Serebii. The things we do here are much more different that what they do there. Yeah, I know I go to that forum as well, that's not the point. And don't say we would be smothered by those stories, Legends of Hoenn is so full of chat posts it's almost disgusting, not that it is the author's fault (or at least I hope not). Everyone's story is different. If you can't respect the fact the some people are just trying to be the best they can at fan fiction and then you start comparing it with the stories of more popular people elsewhere and people that have been obviously writing longer, then you have a serious problem. Unless they post it at Serebii, please don't bring their stories here.

Third, I think you're contradicting yourself when you ask people for advice and then say it only helps 45% of the time. If you feel that way, then please don't bother asking for it. I can't believe this is coming from you, of all people. I thought you wanted advice...

Quote:
Also, I'd consider to have a Q&A thread for these winners of the awards...to see if their writing deserves the audience
You don't think our writing deserves an audience? I really don't know why you even feel that way. What would you ask in this thread of yours? The last thing we need is for someone to interrogate us concerning the way we write. I don't think you would like it very much either...

And if you're worried about sounding mean, then please don't say it, because chances are pretty good it will sound mean to someone else. I don't think you would have liked it if you had won some awards and someone just said there was something better than yours at another forum. These are PE2K's fan fic awards, not Serebii's.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 04-15-2004 at 03:10 AM.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:09 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

I totally missed that paragraph from Aleyquala, how dare you say that. Man, I think of us as pretty good buddies here at PE2K but what you said just disgusted me.

NeoPika makes a good point, this is PE2K.. not Serebii. Right now I am so mad that you said that I dont know if I will read Critical Kingdom Battles for a week at least.. That's just the wrong thing to say Aleyquala.

And I'm glad I am here at PE2K, while we were down I tried out Serebii but the people there are all know it alls and think they live up above everyone else which is why I only post a fic there and thats it. Maybe we dont have the best fics OVERALL, but Serebii's top 5 writers couldnt beat our top 5 in a writing contest, and that Aleyquala, is the truth. Here at PE2K, talk about these fics.. leave Serebii out.

Old 04-15-2004, 03:18 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario
Someone should have asked me or a moderator, it seems that didn't happen. I have no problem with this thread, just that when starting stuff like this, it's better to ask me or a moderator. Lesson learned, we'll move on.

*Thread stickied.
Old 04-15-2004, 03:20 AM
HondoomMaster Offline

Send a message via AIM to HondoomMaster
Unhappy Re: PE2K's 2nd Fan Fic Awards!

KCash thank you for trying to not get me in trouble. But I am as much at fault as you are so if you get in trouble I should too.

Aleyquala yes you are right a lot of fics on serebii are better, but a lot of these fics now just started, you should of seen me when I first started I would get Pokemon left and right, now I know how to write better, but before you cut down on people remember you haven't always been great. Yes you are a great writer and I love your fic just remember that please.