Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:24 AM
kinghoo Offline

Angry The Origin of Mewtwo

I dont get it why this 1st Pokemon Film Part was omitted from its theatrical release.

according to wikipedia:
"the United States dub omitted "Origin of Mewtwo" from the package before its U.S. theatrical run due to its dark nature"

I did not see this Movie part in dark nature, the story was so dramtaics, i barely cried when i first saw this movie part. Its shows how Mewtwo was created or clowned.
so why did they removed it. and just put in a dvd release.

I felt bad for that girl named Amber. his father was the scientist who created mewtwo. Amber died for some reason and because her dad loves her, He wanted to bring amber to life by clowning her. the young mewtwo met amber and the clowned squirtle, bulbasaur and cahrmader and Amber too. but in the end. the pokemon clone and amber disappeared.

if you havnt seen it yet, watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cvOh-wga3s
or
here

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...8-511128f706ed

Last edited by kinghoo; 08-19-2008 at 09:26 AM.