Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-16-2008, 05:59 AM
Beyourownhero Offline

Send a message via AIM to Beyourownhero Send a message via MSN to Beyourownhero
Default Death By Sacrifice- TV/M For Blood, Gore, Extreme Language, Romance Throughout

Hehe. Let me start off with the basics.

Characters:

Zane: You'll read a lot about this guy. Watch his story unfold.

Axl: Watch as he helps Zane and co. on their quest.

Others: You'll read about them when the time comes. >.>

Chapter 1: Destiny Island, July 30,2208 3:51 AM

"Get Zane and Axl out of here!" A tall man that was about the age of 28 yelled to someone in the middle of a fight.

"I wish I could but I'm pinned down!" A shorter woman yelled back. She was about the same age as the man. She had brown hair and hazel eyes. The man had jet black hair and brown eyes.

"MOM!!!! DAD!!!" The two children screamed in squeaky voices. They were about the age of four. The older one Zane had jet black hair like his father. Axl, the younger brother had lighter hair and they both had brown/hazel mixed colored eyes.

"KRYSTAL!!!" The dad shouted out.

"I'm on it! ROTATION!!" Krystal spun on her heels and cut down her attackers. She made a mad dash toward Zane and Axl.

"MOM!!" Zane screamed as one of the creatures that were attacking them shoved a blade through the torso of Krystal. Following the first, another one of the creatures decapitated Krystal.

"KRYSTAL!!" The dad ran at the creatures and hacked them down. He picked up Zane and Axl and took them to an evacuation ship.

"When you two get to Twilight Town, be sure to go to the town hall to meet up with mom's friend." The dad said.

"But what about you?" Axl asked.

"I'll be fine. Just be sure to go where I told you to." He kissed Zane and Axl on the forehead and went back into battle.

From the ship, Zane and Axl were able to see their father get brutally shredded to bits by the creatures.

"No! I won't let it end this way!" Zane's right palm started glowing and he shot out a beam of purple light that incinerated the remaining creatures on the island.

"What was that?" Axl looked at Zane who passed out on the deck. Axl got help from one of the ship's crew to take Zane to the nurse's room.

"Thank you sir," Axl said.

"No problem kid," The crewman went back to his position.

"Just be sure he gets some rest okay," The nurse said.

"Yes ma'am," Axl bowed in respect. He then fell asleep on the bed next to Zane. "Don't worry mom, dad, we will avenge you..."

Chapter 2- 12 Years Later, July 30,2220, 9:39 AM Twilight Town High School

"S***S***S***S***S***S***S***S***S*****S***!!! !" Zane was mumbling as he was running at full speed toward the high school. He was in big trouble. He missed the bus from the dorms across town and had to run all the way there. He had finals and he had to pass so he can get out of his sophomore year. His eye color drastically changed from the brown/hazel color to dark red. He doned the school colors which were jet-black carbon.

During class, the teacher, Miss Hibiki was taking attendance, "Axl?"

"Here." Axl replied as he stared out the wide, illuminated window.

"Sam?" Miss Hibiki asked.

"Chyea." Sam replied bored.

"And Finallly, Zane?" She waited for an answer.

"Zane?" She asked again.

"He's a hundred meters west. He'll be here in a few seconds." Axl replied. That was special about Axl and Zane. Axl could tell were Zane was for up to one hundred fifty meters in any direction and vice-verse.

"I'm.... Here." Zane was panting heavily. His face was filled with sweat and his pupils turned to slits.

"Take your seat then Zane." Miss Hibiki said politely.

"Yes ma' am." Zane bowed in respect. He was sat down between Sam and Axl in the back of the room. The trio was usually accompanied by their friend Krystal, but she was at the doctors office. The three of them get along like they were born together. Sam would get Zane's back whenever he was in some deep S#!+.

*to be continued tomorrow*

Click for info on me~

Last edited by Beyourownhero; 09-03-2008 at 01:22 AM.