Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Pokemorphs

That was pretty good. I like suspense. ^^
Old 08-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Thumbs up Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
That was pretty good. I like suspense. ^^
Thanx! And thank you too james1111! I did a flashback for a chapter because I wanted to go into Zach's past and because I want the suspense to build for whether of not Tammy and James survive being shot.

Even more so because jinxed eevee really wants to know wheather or not Tammy lives. (it's her character) So I did this so she won't know. Hehehehe...

Anyhow, thanks for the praise and destructive criticism. I mean construtive... I hope to have the next chapter up tomorrow unless I run into something...

Last edited by Guard13007; 08-23-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Still going good!

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:16 PM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

lol... MAKE JAMES DIE!!! even though he is my character....

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 08-18-2008, 09:27 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Hey can I be in it too?
Name:Grace
% Pokemon DNA:33
Pokemon DNA: Sneasel, Teddiursa, Honchrow, Gyrados, Milotic,has sharp nails
Personality:Friendly, outgoing, hates disgusting things, Smart, Funny
Old 08-18-2008, 09:33 PM

you need to pm guard for a request.... lol

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 08-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Post Re: Pokemorphs

Pokemorphs

Chapter 6: Survival of The Fittest

I woke up for the first time in a while without pain or a bad dream. Wow, I thought, maybe we're safe now... No you're not, I answered myself, James and Tammy have been shot and you need to get them to a hospital. After thinking that I sat up very quickly and noticed that Jeremy wasn't here, Rikki was still asleep, James was awake and looked like he was in a ton pain, and Tammy was passed out next to James.

“James, how are you?” I asked, “Do you know where Jeremy went?”

“I'm not doing very well, you might be saying goodbye by the end of the day.”-he had a grim smile as he said this-“As for Jeremy, he went exploring the area nearby, he said that he found a small lake.” James answered, wincing at the pain to talk.

“Well, I'll go get him. Right now we need to get you and Tammy to a hospital... Well, if we can.” I walked over to Rikki and started taping her shoulder, “Rikki! Rikki! Wake up, we need to go.” I repeated until she woke up.

“What's up?” Rikki's groggy voice asked as she awoke.

“I'm going to find Jeremy, you see if you can wake Tammy.”

“Okay.” she said, then she yawned and got up as I walked out of the clearing.

It didn't take me long to find Jeremy, he was swimming back and forth in a lake no bigger than a small pool, morphed, “Jeremy, we need to get going. We need to take James and Tammy to a hospital.”

“Yeah, I know...” Jeremy answered and quickly swam back to shore.

“I'll meet you back at the clearing.” I said and turned around to walk back to the clearing, when I got there, I walked over to where Tammy was.

“Hey, look at this.” Rikki said when I approached, “Her leg, it's almost completely healed, and the bullet fragments. They're just lying next to her.”

“Wow, that is weird. I guess she just has some sort of psychic healing power.” I answered.

Tammy woke up suddenly and jumped up, preparing to use another psychic attack.

“Relax Tammy, it's just us.” I said as me and Rikki stood up.

“What were you doing to me?” she asked, her eyes darting back and forth between us.

“We were trying to wake you so we can take you to the hospital, but it seems you don't need it. Your leg is almost completely healed.” I replied, “It's okay, we're not going to hurt you.”

“Why should I believe you?” Tammy snarled.

“Because if we wanted to, we would have done it already, you were passed out. We could've done something to you, but we didn't.” Rikki said.

“Right...” Tammy said, starting to calm down, she looked down at her leg.

Jeremy walked into the clearing at that time and Tammy, having been startled by him coming, shot a psychic attack at him, and he flew back into a tree, “What was that for?” he asked, “I didn't do anything.”

“You sneaked up on me. That's reason enough.” Tammy said.

“I was just walking, if you would've listened, you would have heard me coming.” Jeremy said in his defense.

“Well let's go, your leg may have healed, but James's wounds haven't.” I said.

“Hey, wait a second. How did your leg heal so fast, Tammy?” Rikki asked, puzzled.

“I have psychic healing abilities, but it takes a lot of strength.” Tammy said, then muttered to herself, “Shouldn't have said that...”

“Relax already, we're not going to hurt you. If fact, we've saved you several times, you owe us. You may not trust us but you do owe us.” I said, “Can you use that healing power on anyone, or does it only work on you?”

“I've never tried using it on someone else, why would I want to heal someone else?” Tammy answered.

“Well then, you're going to try it now on James.” I told her.

“No way! There's absolutely no way I'm going to weaken myself near other people. Even if you are Pokemorphs.” she answered in defiance.

“You owe us.” I stated.

“Fine, I can try but I have no idea whether or not it will work, and after this, I owe you nothing.” Tammy said. Her eyes turned completely black as she stared at James, concentrating. The bullet fragments in his chest started sliding out, and the bleeding slowed...

Tammy started to pass out, and I grabbed her to stop her from falling over, and her tail bit me again, “Ow, can't you control that thing the slightest bit?” I asked, pulling it off of my back.

“No, and that's all I can do for James, now it depends on whether or not his body can heal itself the rest of the way.” Tammy said, not noticing that she had let her guard down...

“Well, let's try to get something to eat,” I said, “were there any fish in that lake, Jeremy?”

“No.” Jeremy answered, “Let's look for berries, those would be pretty good right now.”

“Yeah, I'll go North. You go South, and Rikki and Tammy can go East and West. If Tammy will that is,” I said, then turned to look at Tammy, “we have a lot better chance of finding food for all of us if we work together.”

“Fine...” Tammy said, sounding like she wasn't very sure...

We had split up to find berries and after an hour of searching we were back with some Oran berries, Pecha berries, Tamato berries, and Sitrus berries.

Rikki got the Tamatos, Jeremy got the Orans, James and Tammy got the Sitrus, and I got the Pechas. We sat down and started eating, and then I noticed a strange sound coming from Tammy's tail, “Hey, what's wrong with your tail?” I asked her.

“Nothing, it just makes noises like it's eating when I eat.” Tammy answered.

“That's really creepy.” Rikki said, staring at the tail chewing on nothing.
~~~

After we finished eating it was starting to get late in the day so we went to bed. All except Tammy’s tail, that thing is creepy, staring at me like that, I thought as I drifted off to sleep...

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:09 PM

yay!! good chapter

Quote:
~Buddha~
Old 08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
scalec Offline

Awesome! I was wondering how they'd get in a hospital being Pokemorphs, thank goodness for Tammy.
Girafigs tail always weirded me out, too.
I wonder when my character is being introduced? But I can wait.
Old 08-23-2008, 05:06 AM
Guard13007 Offline

If you want to view this spoiler, click and drag to highlight it, it's written in white.

Spoiler: Someone is going to die in the next chapter, and it's not who you think!

YAY, my first spoiler!!!
Old 08-23-2008, 05:24 AM

ohh... Rikki?

Quote:
~Buddha~
Old 08-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Post Re: Pokemorphs

Pokemorphs

Chapter 7: An Old Friend

I woke up again without any pain or bad dreams so I was immediately happy. Then I looked at my leg, somehow during the night I had shifted in my sleep and I was barely close enough to Tammy for her tail to get a grip on my leg, “Ow.” I muttered and ripped it off of me. Why does that thing keep biting me?

Just as instantly, Tammy woke up, “What are you doing to me?” she said excitedly as she jumped up.

“Your tail bit me again.” I muttered and stood up, yawning. At least she trusts us enough to stay here and not run off. I thought, remembering how Tammy was at first…

“So what, you shouldn't get close enough for it to bite you.” Tammy replied, “Now what are you guys going to do? Or should I just leave?” as she said this, she started to turn around to walk away.

“No, don't go. I don't know what we're doing today but don't go running off, besides, we're stronger as a group if Team Galactic catches us here.” I stammered, trying to keep her from leaving.

“Really...” she muttered and leaned against a tree, “So, do you have any ideas for what you're going to do?”

I told her, “If we're near a town, we should probably try to get some money. You and James need new clothes, and we can't keep finding food forever.”

She didn't reply, done talking to me and staring quietly...

James woke up, hearing us argue, “What's going on?” he asked drowsily.

“Tammy's tail bit me again and when I pulled it off, she accused me of messing with her.” I explained.

“Oh...” James said, “Hey, did you hear that?”

“Wha-” I was cut off by the noise of a bush rustling nearby...

Suddenly a figure burst out of the bush behind Tammy. It was a woman with blonde hair, blue eyes, black and white striped shoes, tight and long blue jeans, and a small camouflage shirt.

She pulled out a silver gun and aimed it at Tammy, and then everything went into slow motion. Rikki had started to wake up, and was blinking, confused as she saw the attacker.

James ran towards Tammy, “Duck!” he shouted.

Tammy started to turn around and was readying a psychic attack. I started charging to shock the attacker.

And all too slow, James tried to dive in front of Tammy as the shining, bright silver gun fired. Everything slowed even more, I watched as the bullet moved towards Tammy and James was flying through the air towards her, but too slow...

I started feeling a very bad pain in my shoulders, I let out a small cry of pain and felt my shoulder blades where they were hurting like they were on fire. I could literally feel the bones shifting shape and shrinking. It was shortly after I had awoken the for the second time after what happened at the game corner... Well he said it was a DNA experiment, I thought, maybe this is the effect of what they had done to me...

The pain stopped and I could tell that my shoulder blades had shrunk, reversed direction, and had moved more towards the sides of my back than they were.
Why did they do that? I thought again, it's almost like the shifting is making room for something on my back...

I got my answer when two large, white and green wings sprouted out of my back, near where my shoulder blades originally were and immediately got squished between me and the cold, hard, metal table I was strapped to.
Wow, wings, I thought, they look like a Pokemon’s... I thought he'd said that they had put Jolteon DNA in me...

Then it hit me,
I'm a Pokemorph! I'd heard the rumors and now I knew they were true, and now I'm one of them too.

I started to close my eyes but kept them open, James flew in front of Tammy just as the bullet was coming up to her, and it entered his chest. He crumpled on the ground and lay still...

Tammy fired her psychic attack, and me, my lightening bolt of energy. The other person crumpled to the ground as well, her last words were, “I thought there were only two...”

Rikki screamed, Tammy kicked the dead woman with enough force to send her flying into a tree. I ran over to James, and Jeremy had woken only at the sound of the gunshot...

“Oh man, he's dead! He's dead!” I yelled out in shock when I rolled James's body over.

“Who's dead? What happened?” Jeremy asked, startled, having slept through it until the gunshot.

“He's dead...” I muttered again, “He died to save Tammy...”

“Freaking Jamie!” Tammy yelled out, kicking the body of the dead woman again, then she muttered, “At least she got what she deserved and can't bother me anymore...”

Then I noticed that James was still breathing, barely, “Oh ****! He's breathing. He's not dead!” I stammered, tell Tammy to save him again!

“Make sure Tammy trusts us...” James muttered his final words, then his body went limp again and I knew for sure, this time he was dead...

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 08-23-2008, 06:09 AM

even though i wanted james to die since he was my character.. this was hard for me to read.. it was like a very close friend had just died... WAAAAA
!!!!*crying*

Quote:
~Buddha~
Old 08-23-2008, 06:46 PM
scalec Offline

Didn't see that one coming...I think this is only the second story I've ever read when the author killed off one of their main characters. The first one was Animorphs...poor Rachel, poor James.
Hopefully Tammy will be a bit nicer and sincere after this.
Old 08-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Smile Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Didn't see that one coming...I think this is only the second story I've ever read when the author killed off one of their main characters. The first one was Animorphs...poor Rachel, poor James.
Hopefully Tammy will be a bit nicer and sincere after this.
Yep, I've been secretly planning it with james1111.