Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:48 AM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996
Default Re: Pokemorphs

thats good that you are that people like your story.

Pearl: Yippie!!
Old 08-13-2008, 06:04 PM
scalec Offline

Your description is moving forward, but I caught alot of run on sentences. You might want to fix those.
But other then that, great job!
Old 08-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Thumbs up Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Your description is moving forward, but I caught alot of run on sentences. You might want to fix those.
But other then that, great job!
Trying to work on it... Being a Freshman next week isn't helping my focus though...

Last edited by Guard13007; 08-31-2008 at 04:49 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:04 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Post Re: Pokemorphs

Pokemorphs

Chapter 3: Captured

I woke up for the tenth time with my stomach hurting and my head ringing. The only thing different in the dream was there was a guy in the corner of the room, black gloves, black long-sleeved shirt, black baseball cap, black mask covering his whole face except for the bright blue eyes, black jeans, black socks and boots. What was that? I thought, at least the pain wasn’t as bad this morning…

“Oh ****!” I cried out when I realized that everything was gone. Right under our noses! I cried out in my thoughts, While we were asleep!

“What? Where?” Rikki yelled out in surprise and drowsiness, “What is it, Zach?”

“Everything’s gone!!!” I yelled out, too shocked to remember that people were looking for us...

“What?!?” Rikki said, now fully awake, “Oh no...” she muttered as she looked around.

I put out my ears, claws, and wings, enraged I said, “If it's that same person who stole our money yesterday, I can find them.” I started listening...

“Okay...” she muttered, then was silent.

There, I thought as I heard the slightest noise of quickened breathing. In that large bush. I walked up to it and said, “Come out now or I'll burn the you to a crisp!” I shouted.

“Okay. I'll come out.” a female voice muttered. Then a psychic attack hit me and I flew backwards into a tree.

Rikki saw me go flying and used flamethrower to burn the bush.

By then, I had recovered and I used water gun to put out the fire, “We don't want to kill her! She has to be a Pokemorph, she used a psychic attack.”

“Well, she did hit you pretty hard.”

“Yeah, well she also has our stuff, witch is now probably burned and water damaged.” I answered.

“Oops.” Rikki muttered.

I walked over to the charred remains of the bush and looked at the girl, she was passed out, but her Girafarig tail was awake and trying to bite me, she also had the horns of a Girafarig poking out of her red hair, also the ears, black sneakers, and a light purple shirt that was burnt somewhat and blue jeans that were blackened. Poor girl, she's the same as us, only worse off…

Rikki walked over, “Well, she seems okay...”

Hey, what was that smell? I thought, some sort of gas, I'm dizzy…

I glimpsed the new person from my dream, the Rikki and me fell to the ground...

I woke up on a wooden table, strapped down. This time it wasn't a dream, it was real, only I was in larger room with a row of tables, exactly like the one I was on, “Where am I?” I asked, “Rikki?”

“D*** it! I knew I shouldn't have followed Zach and his little girlfriend!” a girl's taunting voice screamed in anger.

“Shut up, Tammy! Who are you? I'm James, an Electrike and Kirlia Pokemorph.” James introduced himself.

“Tammy! Why’d you steal our stuff?” I growled at Tammy, realizing she was the one who I'd helped knock out.

“Because you were stupid enough to make it so I could!” she shouted back at me.

“Whatever, hey James. There was someone else who came in with me, her name's Rikki. Is she okay?” I said, choosing to ignore Tammy and focus on the person that could be a help.

“Yeah, she's right next to me. She's okay.” James answered, “I'd like to say nice to meet you, but this is kinda not exactly nice.”

“You can say that again.” A new voice said, “Where are we?”

“Team Galactic’s HQ in the Sinnoh Region.” James answered.

“Oh no! They took me from the Johto Region... I'm Jeremy, I’m a Politoed Pokemorph.” Jeremy answered.

“Is there any way out of here?” I asked.

“Not really... Whoever has fire moves could maybe melt their way out...” James answered.

“Why should I believe you're going to help us?” Tammy asked, still mad that she got stuck here.

“Because you've got no other choice.” I answered her.

“Yeah right!” Tammy yelled at me, “You should never trust anyone!”

“Let me see if I can burn out, I doubt it though...” I muttered and then started trying to burn through the straps holding me down.

“Well they probably coated the tables of you people that are fire types, but what about us that aren't?” James asked, “Maybe one of you could burn the table I'm on, then I'll be free and-”

“So you can run and leave the rest of us here to die!” Tammy shouted at him.

“-I can take off the straps on everyone else.” James finished.

“That'll hurt a lot you know.” I told James.

“Yeah, but it'll be worth it to escape.” James replied.

“You sure?” Jeremy asked.

“Yeah, who can do it?” James said.

“I can.” I said, “But there's no guaranty it will work, and you could be burnt to a crisp...”

“Better than being killed or stuck here as an experiment for the rest of our lives, do it.” James said, wincing at the thought.

“Okay...” I said and let loose a fairly large column of red-hot flames in the form of a Flamethrower attack on the table that James was on.

“Ugh...” James muttered and braced himself as his back was burnt and his hair singed.

Finally, the table broke away from him and I quickly used water gun to put him out.

“Wow, fire and water?” he muttered questioningly, doubled over in pain.

“I’ll explain later, right now we need to get out of here.” I answered.

“Yeah.” he said and stood up, “Ow! That hurts.” He grimaced as he walked over to me to undo the straps on me, when I got up, I saw Jeremy and James really good for the first time, both had their Pokemorph abilities active.

Jeremy had a huge tongue lolling out of his larger jaw, bright green hair, and yellow hands, a plain orange short sleeved shirt, long blue jeans, and light brown shoes with dark brown laces. James had mixed purple and yellow fur everywhere; Electrikes ears and tail; Kirlias eyes; black sneakers with Velcro straps; a long-sleeved purple shirt with an ultra ball; a small yellow on the left half and purple on the right half backpack; and long, yellow jeans.

I went over to Tammy first; she was the same as she was when she was in the bush earlier except she now had brown and yellow spots on her arms, “If I undo your straps, will you help us and promise not to abandon or attack us?”

She didn't answer.

“Alright, you're getting untied last then.” I said and walked over to Jeremy, “Help me and James carry Rikki if she doesn’t wake up soon.” I said as I undid the straps binding him, somehow I knew I could trust him...

Then Jeremy and James went over to Rikki to untie her, and I went back to Tammy, “I'm going to trust you to show you that we only want to help.” I said as I untied her.

As soon as she was free, she jumped up and backed away, ready to attack, but she didn’t at least...

“Where am I?” Rikki said suddenly as she woke up, “And who are you two?”

I walked over to her, turning my back on Tammy, “We were knocked out and taken here to Team Galactic's HQ in the Sinnoh Region. This is Jeremy and this is James, they helped us to escape so far, and that’s Tammy, she’s convinced not to trust anyone...” I turned and looked at Tammy, she had relaxed slightly but looked like she was still ready to blow us through a nearby wall if we did anything.

“Oh...” she replied, then she got up, “What happened to your back?” she asked, looking at James.

“That was how we got untied, Zach burned the table I was on so I got freed, then I untied Zach, then Zach and I untied everyone else. Yes, it hurts...” James answered the unasked question, wincing at the pain.

“Ouch, you did that just to free us? Jeez, you are nice...” Rikki said, stunned.

“Uhh, let’s get out of here before someone shows up.” Jeremy said.

“Yeah.” James answered, “I'll go check the door.” He walked over to the door and tried the handle, it was locked-of course.

The rest of us walked over except Tammy, who stayed back some. “Let me try something.” I said, putting out a long and curved claw. I started picking at the lock until we heard a click.

“There we go!” Jeremy said happily. He slowly opened the door......

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Nie plot. I never had one. :3

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 08-15-2008, 05:39 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Talking Re: Pokemorphs

Yay, me has plot!
*runs around in circle screaming*

Sorry, PMing with Jinxed Eevee about random things. Have problem with craziness now...

For further info on craziness, go to last three pages of Character Chat...
Old 08-15-2008, 07:58 AM

Yay!! my character is in it!!! good way to introduce him(i think?!?)!!
liked the chapter!!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:42 PM
scalec Offline

Um...how did they get from knocking out Tammy to being strapped down on the tables?
And you used the wrong witch and meat. It would be which and meet.
But I like this...we're having conflict, and at the same time it must mix no matter what.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Unhappy Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Um...how did they get from knocking out Tammy to being strapped down on the tables?
And you used the wrong witch and meat. It would be which and meet.
But I like this...we're having conflict, and at the same time it must mix no matter what.
Oops, that's five errors I have to fix now, 2 I found, 2 you found, 1 Jinxed found xD...

(unless I forgot to add it, Zach notices a funny smell, next thing he knows he is waking up, I'll make that clearer...)

Edit: Hmmm... I did forget to put that!

Last edited by Guard13007; 09-08-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Pokemorphs

Chapter 4: Escape at a Cost

“If you were smart, you'd come with us.” Jeremy said to Tammy as we walked out into the hallway.

“If you were smart, you'd leave me alone.” Tammy answered, but followed the group down the shabby, white hall anyhow.

“Wow, they put us in a room directly down the hall from an elevator.” James said.

“This is too easy...” I muttered suspiciously.

James led the way to the elevator, then pushed the button for down. After a minute, no one had come down the hall and the elevator opened. No one inside...

“Let's go.” James said again.

“This is way too easy...” I muttered again.

We got in the small, red colored elevator and went down to the ground floor.

“Anyone who can use Protect should use it.” I said.

Both James and Tammy had blue tinged bubbles come up around them as the doors opened. The lobby held three people, the woman with orange hair in a gray suit, the guy with blue eyes, and someone else dressed the same way only with white, he had green eyes. The ones in black and white held automatic weapons, the woman, a dual gauge shotgun. All three opened fire.

James and Tammy took all of the automatic fire, “Duck!” James yelled.

Then, their shields collapsed. Two shotgun shots rang out, James fell to the ground, his stomach blasted badly, and Tammy almost fell over, her left leg shredded and bleeding. Jeremy, Rikki, and I got small bits of the shotgun shells grinded into parts of us.

Tammy used hypnosis on the threesome, and they fell to the ground.

“Oh, crud. That hurts. Argh!” James screamed in pain.

“Ugh...” Tammy mutely said.

Jeremy went to James and I walked to Tammy, “You're not going to be able to walk without my help. I don't care what you say, I'm going to help you escape, even if it means knocking you out and dragging you...”

“Fine, but this doesn't mean I trust you or anything.” Tammy said, looking like she'd rather have been shot in both arms twice than admit she needed help.

“Ow! What was that for?” I said to Tammy when my right leg got bit by her tail.

“What? I can't control that thing, don't blame it on me!” Tammy angrily said as she grabbed on to her tail and pulled it off of me.

“Doesn't that feel weird? Having an appendage that has a mind of it's own?” I asked, but she ignored me.

“OW!” James yelled out in pain, then passed out as he was lifted by Jeremy.

“Let's get out of here.” I said as we began to head for the door.

“This sucks...” Tammy muttered as she limped out the door...

We headed directly out of gray city of Veilstone and into the nearby woods.

“We need to get James to a hospital.” Rikki said.

“But first we need to get away from that city.” I said, “I know it's bad but we can't take him back into that place.”

After a while we found a small clearing to lay down in, we put James in a comfortable position propped up against a tree. Rikki, Jeremy, and I sat down around him, “Tammy, sit down or that'll never heal right.”

“You just want to make me vulnerable so you can attack me...” she murmured breathlessly.

“No we don't!” Rikki started to get mad, “First we got you untied from those tables in that room by James getting burned just to get us all freed, he could have just left without taking any of us, then he used protect to cover us while he got his energy used up, and then shot! Now he might die and all you think is that we're trying to kill you!”

“Maybe... But no, I'm not sitting down to be open to attack.” Tammy said stubbornly.

Rikki started to say something more but I stopped her, “Forget it, if she says she's not sitting, then she's not sitting...”

“This is messed up...” Jeremy muttered, “Now what are we supposed to do?”

“Relax,” I said, “you'll feel better in the morning...”

“Yeah, let's get some sleep.” Rikki murmured.

“You're welcome to join us.” I said to Tammy, but she just looked away.

I felt myself starting to fall into a deep sleep when I saw her collapse, but I didn't wake up...

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:59 AM

oh goody.. i got shot on the second chapter i was in...

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 08-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Talking Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1111 View Post
oh goody.. i got shot on the second chapter i was in...
Oh, come on! You can't submit a character and expect them to be fine through and through!
Old 08-16-2008, 09:27 AM

i know..

Quote:
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
~Buddha~
Old 08-18-2008, 08:39 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Pokemorphs

Chapter 5: Remembrance

I woke up, excited that it was the last day of elementary school. I got up off of my bed and looked around at my room. A bed with everything on it dark green, almost the same color as my eyes was next to the door; across from it was a tan colored, wooden desk with a brand new, laptop computer plugged into the wall and several USB flash drives and disks lying around it with a small, wooden chair the same color pushed in.

Right beside the bed was a darker, wooden dresser that was almost black; and on the other side of the door was a small white table, with last night's homework on it; and posters for several of the newest gadgets, the Poketch, the latest Pokedex, and backpack designs. It's to bad that I had homework the last day of school, I thought.

I walked over to the door and walked out into the barren, white hallway. Luckily, even though we were moving, I still got to keep my stuff unpacked until today after school...

I walked into the equally barren dinning room and sat down at the folding table that we borrowed from or neighbors until we were to move, “What's for breakfast, Mom?” I asked, expecting the usual eggs, bacon, and cereal.

“A special treat, you're getting cinnamon buns, just because this is the last day of school and since we're moving.” she said sweetly.

“Oh really? You're the greatest!” I said, now even more excited, today was going to be great!
~~~

I soon found out that today was going to suck, it became the worst day of my life... It was after school and I hadn’t been picked up so I had to walk home. That was odd, I thought, they always told me if I'd have to walk...

When I got to my house, no one was there and I found a note in the middle of the table. I picked it up and started to read it…

If you want to ever see your parents alive, go to the Rocket Game Corner. It said.
And like an idiot, that's just what I did…

I walked out of the house and into the city, I walked the half mile to the game corner. As soon as I got inside, someone used an attack on me that knocked me out instantly.

I woke up several days later, in massive pain, I was so dizzy that I couldn't see or do anything. All I knew was that someone came in and pushed a button, then I felt more pain and blacked out again.
~~~

When I came to, I was in a room with white everywhere; white tile, white walls, white roof, white colored machines around me, and I was strapped down to a metal table. I tried to move and remember what had happened, but I couldn't...

A person walked into the room, “Hello, I am Giovanni. How are you feeling?” he asked with an evil smile.

I looked at him in hatred for whatever he had done or planned to do. He was wearing a perfect black suit with a white shirt underneath, the suit had a red, R emblem where the left pocket should have been; he had polished, black, dress shoes; his hair was black and close shaven; but his face was what I was fixed on, the calm, evil, black eyes, the slight mouth, and pale complexion, “What did you do to me?” I asked.

“Only a little DNA experiment.” he said with a slight smile. The evil he radiated was pure and dark.

“Where are my parents?”

“Oh, they went for a little trip.” he said, frowning slightly enough to where I barely noticed.

“WHAT DID YOU DO!!?” I screamed in rage.

“Relax, you're fine, we just injected a bit of Jolteon DNA into you to see what will happen.” he answered.

I just stared at him coldly...

He turned and walked away...

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:44 AM

good chapter, Guard!!

Quote:
~Buddha~