Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007
Post Pokemorphs (being rewritten and I've been spammed!)

Pokemorphs
(Please read this first post entirely before reading the story, posting, or submitting a character.)

A PG-13 or Teen (13-15) Fan-Fiction (Warning: May contain explicit language.)

No flaming on this thread as with any, if you spot a flame on this thread, PM me, don't reply yelling at that person because then you're flaming too and I've noticed some people will say there is a flame where their isn't, just harsh criticism.

All criticism welcome!
Any ideas welcome!

If you would like to be in the story please PM me with the following:
Name, Age, % Pokemon DNA (determines how much of a Pokemon they are and how good at moves and such they are...), Pokemon DNA (which one or more than one plus types), Gender, Personality (note: I will contact you for further info on your character if I need it because some people don't put a lot of info), and Appearance (what character looks like normally and when morphed or if they only have one way all the time)

And PLEASE have it in text, not in pictures! I don't like having to figure out what a picture of a person is wearing if it's anime or too small to be of much use PLUS sometimes pictures don't show up.

Table of Contents - Has been moved because the titles may contain spoilers a little bit...

I hate dealing with another seperate post for reviews and junk, so post everything here.
Also, all character chat is welcome as long as it mostly stays on topic.

People with a Character in the Story - WARNING - Contains spoilers.

Note: I did get permission from one of the original Pokemorphs writers, the author of Selena Espeon, Fluffy Mew.
Sadly her thread started geting flamed when several people got mad at some harsh criticism from Poke Poke. She made another, but it too was destroyed...

Thank you and enjoy the story!

This Story has been awarded the following:

An Evil Sticker from metal sonic for killing main characters.

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-27-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Post Re: Pokemorphs

Pokemorphs

Chapter 1: A Premonition

I woke up lying down on a wooden table, strapped down. I didn't bother trying to burn through it though, it was most definitely coated against it, I looked around as best I could with the straps digging into me and preventing movement. I noticed everything was white-washed and barren of medical equipment except a silver tray with a wide array of tools, most of them long, serrated, and very sharp. There were what looked like blood stains on the white tile flooring. The only things out of place for it to be a hospital were the lack of equipment and the wooden table I was lying on. It even had the smell.

A woman with long, pitch-black hair and a slight body walked in holding a clipboard she was reading from. She set it down on the silver tray and picked up a scalpel, “Well, well, well. So we finally caught the one who got screwed up when we injected it. What do you do special?”

I didn’t answer.

“Not a talker, huh?” Her bright, orange eyes sparkled at the idea of torturing another Pokemorph, she lowered the blade to my body, and I could only watch with horror as the blade started cutting through the skin and muscle above my stomach. I cried out in pain as I saw that I would die in here, alone in this small room...

I woke up very suddenly and almost fell out of the tree I was in, my head ringing and my stomach hurting, the same dream I’d been having for a week now. For the eighth time I asked myself, was that a premonition? I knew I had an Espeons tail, but did that mean I also had psychic abilities? The DNA they'd injected me with had gotten mixed up, they thought I would just be part Jolteon, then I was able to burn the place down and fly away on a Scythers wings. The tree had a small, partially enclosed area where the trunk split into the different branches, where I had slept through the night...

Hey, what was that? A noise jerked me out of my thoughts and I looked down where a small, tan twig had snapped ten feet below, a girl looked at the dark brown dirt in dismay like she had been sneaking up on something. She was wearing a short-sleeve shirt, shorts, and backpack, all bright red. Almost just like her hair. Then I noticed, she had Flareons ears, eyes, and tail! I jumped down to land behind her as I thought, what are the chances of me finding another Pokemorph? I knew there were a lot, but so few compared to the human population...

She turned around, the ears and tail shrinking back as she turned, “Who are you? Did-did you see?” she said, sounding frightened at being discovered, her flame-red hair swishing behind her.

My Espeon tail twitched behind me without me noticing that I had let it grow out, “Yes, but-”

“Whoa, you're a Pokemorph too!” she said, suddenly okay with me discovering her when she noticed my tail.

“Wha-how did you know?” I asked, still not knowing my pinkish tail with two tips was visible.

“Your tail.” she answered with a smile.

My face turned red as I looked down at my tail. Oh shoot, not again. I hate when my tail does that, I thought. Meanwhile, she glanced at my outfit. Short hair the golden yellow color of a Jolteons fur; green eyes; forest style camouflage T-shirt and pants; a small, black backpack slung low on my back; and bare feet.

“Uhh...” she said, glancing at my feet, “Do you need shoes? I have an-”

“No,” I cut her off, “it's just how I go sometimes, it’s comfortable. Hey, what's your name?”

“It's Rikki, are you sure you don't need shoes?” she asked, looking at my feet again.

“Yes, I've got shoes, and sandals. It's not like I'm poor or something.”

“That's not what I-”

“I know, I'm just saying I'm okay.”

“So, you're an Espeon morph?”

“No, when they did whatever procedure they do with the Pokemon DNA, somehow the DNA got mixed up with other Pokemon. I'm lucky I didn’t end up a freakish mix of parts, I've got Hitmonchans speed and strength, Jolteons fur and ears, Vaporeons lungs and eyes, Magmars claws, Scythers wings, and of course, Espeons tail.

But that’s only the visual part of it, I've got more mixed up in me, some of the DNA is too small to have an effect on me. Also, I think I may have steel bones and I know the wings are strong, I've fallen twenty-five feet landing on a rock, I had gotten my wings out, but I had been spinning too fast to come out of the fall. The rock was actually worse-off than me, it was split and broken, I only had a lot of cuts and bruises, that's including the wings.” I detailed most of my traits, every time I named one, I activated that part of me.

“And now do you see why I go barefoot sometimes?” I pointed a claw at my foot and flexed my toe-claws, “If I were to do this while wearing shoes, I'd destroy them.” I pointed out.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean too bother-” she apologized.

“It's okay, I'm just telling you why.” I said, this is an interesting meeting...

“Then what's the deal with Vaporeons lungs?” Rikki suddenly asked.

“They're really great, I can breathe both water and air.” I answered with a smile of my own.

She looked me over again, “Where do the fangs come from?”

“Uhh, I don't want to say.” I stammered, noticing I had accidentally had let them come out...

“It's okay, you can tell me, I won't laugh or whatever like some jerks do. By the way, what's your name?” Rikki said.

“Zach… Well, I guess I'll tell you... It's from a Nidorina...”

“So what's so bad about that?” she asked like she was clueless.

“I’m a boy, Nidorina's a female Pokemon.” I said it like I was talking to a little kid that didn’t understand anything.

“So what, as long as you haven't-” a pause for a second, “-turned partially girl, you're fine.”

“You know what?” I asked.

“What, Zach?” Rikki asked.

“I think I'm going to like you.”

Last edited by Guard13007; 09-09-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Jer49 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemorphs

Sweet story! I didn't see any errors or anything, but I'm not a critic or something. But it's in okay length, and I like it! Keep up the work!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:10 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Thumbs up Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer49 View Post
Sweet story! I didn't see any errors or anything, but I'm not a critic or something. But it's in okay length, and I like it! Keep up the work!
Thanx for the praise!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:18 AM
scalec Offline

Very cool...its well written, the idea is interesting, and you left it off very nice.

You know what? I asked.

What, Scalec? Rikki asked.

I think Im going to like this story.

Old 08-12-2008, 03:23 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Talking Re: Pokemorphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Very cool...its well written, the idea is interesting, and you left it off very nice.

You know what? I asked.

What, Scalec? Rikki asked.

I think Im going to like this story.

Funny.

Thanx! But I need ideas and to know what I've done bad. (if anything)
Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 AM
scalec Offline

Have to add this, I had a similar dream to Zach's once...very interesting, since I had pain where I was cut in half when I awoke...
Anyways, I don't think there were any typos...and the description is nice. I don't think you made a single mistake. Congrats!
Old 08-12-2008, 06:11 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalec View Post
Have to add this, I had a similar dream to Zach's once...very interesting, since I had pain where I was cut in half when I awoke...
Anyways, I don't think there were any typos...and the description is nice. I don't think you made a single mistake. Congrats!
I can't take all the credit for no mistakes as I ran it through spell check on MS Word and even before then, I went over it like ten times and went over it twice to make certain the Pokemon names were right.

You brought this to my mind and I SWEAR I am NOT lieing, I once had a dream JUST LIKE THAT too! (In mine, I was strapped to a wooden table too...)

I wonder if tha's why I had the idea one morning to have that sort of start in a story...
Or maybe it's just because I like to have stories that have something really bad like that, but then they turn out to be a dream...

Zach: Yeah, that really hurt when I woke up. What torture are you going to put me through next?

HAHAHAHA, I'm not telling.

P.S. I still need ideas!

Last edited by Guard13007; 09-07-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:16 AM
Azure Offline
Master Trainer

Stop it with the pokemorph stories already!

Okay, ignore that. I'm going to give you a review. I have a reputation of being one of the most critical reviewer here so it ain't gonna be pretty.

It is fairly better than Selena Espeon, but still not good enough. There was no description. You've described the nurse, and the two other morphs but the surroundings, the scenary is all left undescribed. I guess it's safe to assume that the sky is green and the trees are blue.

How did Zach end up in a tree? There's no reason, just mock surprise.

The characters seem very flat. What they say has noo feeling and sounds very mechanical. l don't feel much if any feeling for them.

How does Zach have so much DNA in him. You can't just inject DNA to turn into a pokemorph. There is a procedure. With so much DNA in him there'll have to be some side-effects. You can't disclude science from this story.

I have to warn you that it was my reviews which closed Selena Espeon, so don't take this too harshly put pay heed. Also, tell your reviewers not to flame me lest this thread get closed.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

this was awsome. need a bit more details, but other than that,10/10!! yay!!

Shock: wow that is alot of DNA.

Last edited by ElectrikeLover1996; 08-12-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke Poke View Post
Stop it with the pokemorph stories already!

Okay, ignore that. I'm going to give you a review. I have a reputation of being one of the most critical reviewer here so it ain't gonna be pretty.

It is fairly better than Selena Espeon, but still not good enough. There was no description. You've described the nurse, and the two other morphs but the surroundings, the scenary is all left undescribed. I guess it's safe to assume that the sky is green and the trees are blue.

How did Zach end up in a tree? There's no reason, just mock surprise.

The characters seem very flat. What they say has noo feeling and sounds very mechanical. l don't feel much if any feeling for them.

How does Zach have so much DNA in him. You can't just inject DNA to turn into a pokemorph. There is a procedure. With so much DNA in him there'll have to be some side-effects. You can't disclude science from this story.

I have to warn you that it was my reviews which closed Selena Espeon, so don't take this too harshly put pay heed. Also, tell your reviewers not to flame me lest this thread get closed.
Thank you very much, seriously. Everyone else so far has just been saying it's great, I've been needing someone to tell me what I missed. Now I will go back and edit my post to work on that. Yes, there is a procedure of some sort, I'll have to find a way to put that in and I'll need to re-word certain phrases too. Also I will lower the amount of DNA posted, because now that I think about it, he shouldn't be able to have that much and still he human looking. I do need to work on the tree part, I should put in how it has a spot that's somewhat enclosed where the branches come off of the main tree, and he was actually sleeping in that spot. What should I do to the characters to make them not "flat"? Also, I will go back and make descriptions of the scenery. As for flames being posted, if you read my first post, I covered that topic, "if anyone sees a flame, PM me, don't reply yelling at them because then you're flaming too." and I know that there's a difference between flames and harsh criticism.

Thanx!

Last edited by Guard13007; 08-31-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Fluffy Mew Offline
Elite Trainer

Aw, I wanted to be in too! Is there any room? If so,

Name: Selena
%: 76 (Because she can change into the pokemon at will and she is permanently stuck with her ears and tail showing.
Pokemon: Espeon ( Lighter purple, though.)
Personality: Sweet and energetic, but will become sad if someone is mad at her.

P.S She wears a purple Jumpsuit.

ATTENTION! ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE OLD SELENA ESPEON PLEASE PM ME!
Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Guard13007 Offline

Post Re: Pokemorphs

Pokemorphs

Chapter 2: Silent Shadow

After the initial meeting yesterday Rikki and I exited the Viridian Forest and went into the city to get some things with the money we had. We got a compact stove, for cooking of course, and some medicine at the Pokemart. The former was for in case we were to run into trouble with Pokemon, and they were both very compact so that they could fit in our backpacks and then still have room.

Later, when we got back into the greenery of the forest, we set up the stove for dinner in a small clearing, “You like fish?” I asked Rikki.

“Yeah, love them.” she answered.

“Great, I can go catch some. There's a lake not far from here.” I said and walked behind a nearby tree to change into swimming shorts, as I did, I also “put on” my dark green and white wings to fly.

“Cool.” she stated, “I'll just wait here.”

“Okay, bye.” I said when I was done changing, then I used my Scyther wings and flew just beneath the tree-tops to the lake.

When I got there, I changed my eyes to that of a Vaporeon and simply let myself fall into the water, my Scyther wings shrinking back as I did so. I swam down to where the littler Magikarp were hiding and let out my claws. Then I started looking for targets.

I struck out with a clawed hand at two separate ones and luckily, caught both. Wow, that's a first, I thought. Then I swam back to the surface with my kills, dried off a little, and prepared to fly away again; what was that? I had heard a noise, like soft rustling. I let out my Jolteon ears and listened very carefully.

After a few moments though, I decided it was probably just a small Rattata or something and moved on, spreading my wings and flying back to the campsite with my kills.

“Those are nice.” Rikki said as a form of greeting when I got back to the little clearing we had found, it was a small area with short, dark green grass growing all over; it didn’t have much in the way of protection though.

“Thanks.” I said as I retracted the wings and claws; I dropped the fish on the stove, turned it on, and started cooking.
~~~

Two hours later, we had finished cooking, eaten, and had lied down for the night. She was curled up in a small spot where two trees were growing into each other making a protected area around her, she had her Flareon ears out, alert even when asleep for danger.

And I was in the middle of the clearing, next to our stuff, stretched out on my back with my Jolteon fur covering me. I starred at the starry, blue-black sky for a few seconds, then I glanced over at Rikki and decided to let my ears out too, a little worried about that noise I’d heard by the lake and the feeling of being watched...

I woke up very suddenly, the same ringing head and stomach hurting as yesterday, only ten times worse. Uh-oh, I'm gonna blow chunks, I thought. I got up and ran away from the makeshift campsite Rikki and I had made and threw up.

What was that for? I thought, it definitely has to be some sort of premonition... And then there was another noise, I had heard it for sure this time; something's out there, I thought.

“Hey, what are you doing, Zach?” Rikki startled me out of my thoughts, oh, that must have been her coming. I thought lamely, I'm just hyped up and paranoid...

“I felt sick, so I came over here, and then I threw up.” I muttered.

“Oh, you poor thing.” she said, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” I decided not to tell her about the dream, let me keep my dark secrets...

“Well then, if you say you're fine, let's go.” Rikki told me sternly.

“Where,” I asked, “are we going?”

“To Viridian City. We both should do some sort of odd-job for someone to get some more money, we're almost out. And you won’t be able to catch fish all the time, plus it would get kind of bland. What do you say?” she said excitedly.

“Well...” I started to answer, I’m getting a bad feeling about this, “Yeah, sure thing, let's pack up and go.”

We walked back to our stuff and started packing when I noticed shoe-prints coming up to our stuff, then walking back into the dark forest. “Hey, we're missing all our money and I see some shoe-prints here.” I told Rikki the bad news I’d just discovered...

“Oh no! It's a good thing we where going to go into the City to get more money anyhow...” Rikki sounded upset.

“It's okay, we'll get it back. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I thought I'd been hearing something rustling when I was by the lake and again when you came up to me a few minutes ago, but I thought it was some creature at the lake and you coming up to me earlier.” I confessed what I had been hiding.

“What? You mean someone's following us?” Rikki asked, startled.

“Yes, I guess.” I said.

“Well, we won’t get anything done by just sitting here. Let's go.” Rikki suddenly changed her mood as she walked off through the greenery almost happily.

“Yeah...” I muttered.

We walked into town and found the community center, the only building in town not gray other than the Pokecenter and Pokemart, it was bright green, we went inside the community center's waiting room to look at the job listings on a large board next to the doors until we could find two that seemed good.

The receptionist in the small, waiting room was giving us a look that I couldn’t quite read but I was very suspicious of her for some reason, she looked familiar with strange orange eyes and pitch-black hair. Then it hit me, she's the one from my dream! I whispered to Rikki very quietly, “We need to leave now, make it seem like we can’t find anything good, I'll explain later.”

“Okay,” she whispered back, deciding to trust me. Then louder, she said, “darn it, there's nothing good here.”

“Yeah, let's go.” I answered her. Then we walked out like normal.

“What was that all about?” Rikki asked.

“For nine days in a row I've been having a dream that I'm trapped in a room and someone who looks exactly like that receptionist walks in and cuts open my stomach, then I wake up in pain. This morning it was a lot worse than usual, I think it was some sort of premonition.” I replied, feeling paranoid and silly.

“Wow, that’s weird. Well, you do have Espeon DNA. Is that why you threw up?” she asked.

“Yes, I think.” I answered, maybe she's right. I thought, I do have Espeons DNA after all...

The woman with orange eyes and black hair walked out, and Rikki bolted for the trees in the distance. “No, wait!” I yelled after her, then I looked back and saw the woman running too. Then I took off toward the dark green forest that lay ahead.

A little while later, I caught up to Rikki and told her, “Just blindly running like this, they'll be able to find us easily. I should fly us to another spot, then we can walk and find a place to sleep.” as I talked, I put out my green tinged wings.

“You sure?” Rikki asked.

“Yeah, I'll be really tired though afterwards. It's hard enough to fly by myself for long periods of time because of the steel bones, but it's really hard while carrying someone. But if we don't, they will find us for sure.”

“Okay.” she said, trusting me again since I’d already been right about one thing.
~~~

That night after dinner, we went to the far edge of the forest in an area that was mostly pine trees for a camp in a small clearing near a rushing river.

“Let's do that again real soon.” Rikki muttered sarcastically as we lied down for the night on the light green, soft grass, side by side a few feet apart with our packs between us.

“Yeah...” I answered, I knew I should of told her about the dream, and I definitely should have said that I had a bad feeling about going into town today; I battered myself with negative thoughts.

I heard a rustle nearby in a dark green, thick bush. But I was already asleep and too tired from running and flying to wake up...

Last edited by Guard13007; 04-22-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:11 PM
ElectrikeLover1996 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ElectrikeLover1996

that was awsome!!!

Shock: Good job Guard 13007
Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Mew View Post
Aw, I wanted to be in too! Is there any room? If so,

Name: Selena
%: 76 (Because she can change into the pokemon at will and she is permanently stuck with her ears and tail showing.
Pokemon: Espeon ( Lighter purple, though.)
Personality: Sweet and energetic, but will become sad if someone is mad at her.

P.S She wears a purple Jumpsuit.
Yes, it's not too late kind of. Good character, but next time, please read my first post for info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1111 View Post
that was awsome!!!

Shock: Good job Guard 13007
Thanx, I am trying to do better but I'm fine if people like it.