Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: WARNING: NEW NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS! Create your own Brawl characters and more!

I lovethis idea, it's so sweet!!

Cooking Mama(Cooking Mama Series)

Standard Special: like Mr. Game&Watch's Special, you chop some porks. When you're doing this move, anybody near you gets hit by her knife. It also throws some porks.

Side+Special: She throws her Frying Pan, dealing good damage and knockback to anybody in range.

Down+Special: She sits on her pot, and when she's doing this, she's invincible. After a while, it explodes, hitting anyone in range for huge damage. When Cooking Mama is sitting on the pot, she can't move. When she does this move midair, she throws the pot downwards instead.

Up+Special: boiling oil flies at her, sending her rocketing upwards. Also, if anyone get hit by the oil, they take some damage and goes flying downwards.

Final Smash: Her eyes get flaming and she randomly throws things everywhere. The list of things are:

Dead Fish
Knives
Pots
Tomato
Pork
Cake
Waffle
Corn

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Apocrypha Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Apocrypha
Default Re: WARNING: NEW NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS! Create your own Brawl characters and more!

I'm updating this tonight, great ideas guys.

^ Epic banner made by Anastasia-R ^
Old 08-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Character: Sableye
Game Series: Pokemon

Standard B: Fury Swipes - Instant: Continually swipes in one direction. Can be prolonged, like other attacks [I.e. Pit's side B.]
Side B: Shadow Sneak - Instant: Changes into a streak of dark power and shoots forward in the aimed direction.
Up B: Fake Out - Instant: Sableye stretches his arms out while looking upwards and putting it's legs straight together. Then, two slim, linear black beams shoot from his arms. He then brings his arms arms down swiftly to his side, shooting him upwards. Anybody hit by the attack takes minimal damage, but is stunned for a second.
Down B: Night Shade - Charged: Sableye turns at the screen with arms outstretched, fingers wiggling. It charges shadow energy, and when released, waves of energy shoot from both sides.

Final Smash: Gem Shower - Instant: Sableye jumps up very high and disappears off the screen. Then, the stage starts to rumble, and the Pokemon pops up in the background, surrounded by a black aura. Cackling crazily, Sableye throws his arms up and summons a massive storm of gems, colored red, green, and blue.

Taunt 1(optional): Pulls out a gem of varying color, holds it up while looking at it, and the gem sparks.
Taunt 2(optional): The Pokemon gets jittery and jumps up a few times, the last jump reaching higher.
Taunt 1+2(optional): Sableye gets really hyper and runs back and forth in a small area, then pants really fast.

Extras (not needed): Extra jittery, like a caffeinated two-year old.
Notes (not needed): Sableye is constantly moving around, even when stationary. His stand movements include lots of head cocking and hand moving. Sableye walks on two legs in a sort of crouch, but when running he leaps on all fours. His jump is a thrust forward with his chest forward, and in a double jump he does a flip. When using his shield, he covers his large with his arms. When sleeping, Sableye curls into a ball.

Extra Moves:

Ground Moves:
Standard A - Instant: A quick swipe with a claw.
A/A/A - Instant: Swipe, swipe, thrust/punch.
Dash Attack - Instant: Shoots forth with his head out, landing on his shoulder.
Forward A - Instant: A kick in the direction Sableye's going.
Up A - Instant: A headbutt.
Down A - Instant: Crouches down and spins with arms extended.

Aerial Moves:
Standard A - Instant: Spins with arms stretched out.
Forward A - Instant: A large punch thrusting him forward, then spins afterwords.
Up A - Instant: Flips backwards and kicks up. If used close to the ground, Sableye lands on his head; purely cosmetic.
Down A - Instant: Kicks down several times.

Smash Attacks:

Side Smash - Instant/Charged: Shoots forwards with head out, spin rapidly. After the attack is done, Sableye returns to his spot.
Up Smash - Instant/Charged: Cocks his head upwards and crouches down, then leaps up a bit, and wildly scratches.
Down Smash - Instant/Charged: Stands on his hands and spreads out legs, then spins and kicks anyone nearby.

~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\

Songs:

Song Name: Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen Champion Rival Battle
Stage(s) it plays on: Pokemon Stadium 2, Spear Pillar.
Link: Here.

Song Name: Groudon/Kyogre Battle Theme
Stage(s) it plays on: Pokemon Stadium 2, Spear Pillar.

Song Name: Darkrai Battle Theme
Stage(s) it plays on: Granite Cave

Song Name: Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit Battle Theme
Stage(s) it plays on: Granite Cave

~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\~/~\

Stages:

Granite Cave
Details/Explanation: A fairly simple stage, riddled with gems. A large sunken area proves to be the main fighting stage, with some higher ledges are for those who prefer. As a stage event, one of several things can occur; One, a rumble will shake the ground, and several boulders will drop; Two, the arena turns completely dark; Or three, an incredibly loud and large roar echoes throughout, stunning certain characters.

Last edited by Gravity; 08-25-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

Picture (not needed):

(new adaptions suck)

Character(s):
Banjo the Rare Anthropomorphic Brown Honey Bear and Kazooie the Rare Red-Crested Breegul
Game Series:
Banjo-Kazooie Series
Standard B:
Banjo scratches in front of himself.
B/B/B:
Banjo scratches wildly in front of himself.
Side B:
Banjo rolls a short distance in the direction of the attack. (Holding B increases the length of roll time shortly)
Up B:
Banjo swings his backpack over his head.
Down B:
Banjo swings his backpack in a circle along the ground.
Aerial B Standard:
Banjo swings his backpack around him in a circular motion.
Aerial B Directional:
An egg is fired from Kazooie's mouth in the direction specified.

Standard/Forward A:
An egg is fired with some velocity from Kazooie's mouth. (more speed if you use point)
Backward A:
An eggs falls loosely from the backback flap
Up A:
Switches to Talon Trot walking style, which possesses increased speed and jumping capabilities. Being hit in this form reverts the pair pack to standard pose.
Down A:
Banjo will backflip up into the air and the duo will slam to the ground with Kazooie pointing her beak downwards.
Aerial A Standard:
Kazooie pecks in the direction facing.
Aerial A Up:
Kazooie flaps her wings to cover a short distance. Wind damage is blasted a short distance down to give minor damage to enemies and destroy oncoming projectiles.
Aerial A Side:
Kazooie pecks three times in the direction facing.
Aerial A Down:
The duo will slam down to the ground with Kazooie pointing her beak down.

Aerial B (Talon Trot):
Return to standard walking position.
Aerial A Down (Talon Trot):
Kazooie rakes the air with her feet.
Aerial A Up (Talon Trot):
Kazooie flaps twice, going up high. She then returns to Banjo's backpack.
Final Smash:
Kazooie would fly around the screen and inflict massive damage on foes that she made contact with. Eggs will shoot from her beak while doing this, but they will only inconvenience foes and do minor damage.

Taunt 1(optional):
Banjo points forwards. and laughs rather unintelligently while Kazooie shakes her head in dismay.
Taunt 2(optional):
Kazooie lets out a loud cackle while Banjo looks up at her with his hands on his hips.
Taunt 1+2(optional):
The duo plays a quick tune on their instruments, which are quickly pulled out of Banjo's backpack.

Stages: Spiral Mountain
Series: Banjo-Kazooie
Explanation: A fairly plain valley with a scalable spiral mountain in the center. The mountain has a bridge connecting it to a witch head sculpture on one of the valley walls. There is also a small cottage and waterfall.
Music Option One:Spiral Mountain Theme - Banjo-Kazooie Series
Music Option Two:Final Battle Theme - Banjo-Kazooie Series

Items:
Jiggies:
Shiny golden trinkets that can be thrown at foes to inflict damage. They link together to form long lasting blockades on contact with one another. If two or more are linked they can be swung like a powerful weapon, but not thrown.
Honeycomb:
Sets damage taken at 0%, healing all damage.
Red Feathers:
Either briefly increase the speed of your character or briefly decrease the speed of your character. (10 seconds)
Blue Eggs:
Can be thrown at an enemy to create a small firework of eggs dust. Stuns the foe temporarily. (1 second)

This okay?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

No clue why but i feel like posting some more mario game stuff.

Song Name: Princess Shroob Battle
Game Series: Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Stage(s) it plays on: Shroob Castle Top (See my stage below)
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPpTX8Ll0gU

Shroob Castle Top
Details/Explaination: You begin in the top of the giant shroob princess statue (for those who played the game, its where you fight the first final boss.). Then, a platform begins to rise. (Similar to the rising platform in the halberd stage.) While the platform is in the air, occasionally shroob saucers will fire small energy balls onto the stage, dealing small damage. Platform returns to the statue top and process repeats itself.

Name: Mix Flower
Details/Explaination: You get a red glow. When item is used, you can press a multiple times to form a fireball above the stage. At any time, you can hit the fireball ontop of it to send it down to the stage. It will disappear if you leave it out too long.

Name: Ice Flower
Details/Explaination: You get a blue glow. You can press a to launch ice fire balls (seems ironic, doesnt it?). Has a 60% chance of freezing.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:46 AM
Apocrypha Offline
Master Trainer

Okay, wow.

I'm definitely updating tonight. I'm gonna just post the specials and final smash and stuff, okay? Great work guys.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:26 AM
mew magician Offline

Send a message via AIM to mew magician Send a message via Yahoo to mew magician

Picture (not needed):
Character: Crash Bandicoot
Game Series: Crash Bandicoot
Standard B: Spin
Side B: Bandicoot Kart (Like Wario's bike)
Up B: Stands on his hands and kicks upwards with both legs
Down B: Trips the oponent in front
Final Smash: Crash takes over a "Titan"

Picture (not needed):
Character: Coronamon
Game Series: Digimon World
Standard B: Fireball
Side B: Flaming punch
Up B: Holy Shoot
Down B: Flaming kick
Final Smash: Digivolve to Apolomon (B, Side B, Up B, Down B: Solblaster)

Picture (not needed):
Character: Lunamon
Standard B: Water blast
Side B: Water punch
Up B: Pico Darts
Down B: Water kick
Final Smash: Digivolve to Dianamon (B, Side B, Up B, Down B: Crescent Harken)

Character: Digimon Tamer
*Notes (not needed): Sends Agumon, Guilmon and Veemon

Character: Agumon
Standard B: Fireball (Pepper Breath)
Side B: Claw Attack
Up B: Baby Flame
Down B: Switch Digimon
Final Smash: Mega-Level Triple finish (WarGreymon, Goldramon and Gallantmon appear and attack at the same time for massive damage)

Character: Veemon
Standard B: Headbutt (V-Headbutt)
Side B: Punch
Up B: Air Cutter
Final Smash: Mega-Level Triple finish (WarGreymon, Goldramon and Gallantmon appear and attack at the same time for massive damage)

Character: Guilmon
Standard B: Fireball
Side B: Razor Claw
Up B: Dramon Claw
Old 09-21-2008, 03:10 PM
O-suchin the Magikarp Offline
Experienced Trainer

Image:

Character: Frog
Game Series: Chrono Trigger
Standard B: Attacks opponent with Masamune for small damage. Can be used in rapid succession.
Side B: Water to the left/right.
Up B: Leap Slash for medium damage.
Down B: Slurp Cut for medium damage.
Final Smash: X Cut. Summons Crono to deal heavy damage to all opponents in the range of attack.

Stage Form

Details/Explaination: Gaurdia Castle (600 AD) Hallway. Guards will randomly rush through hallway dealing heavy damage to anyone they come in contact with. Time will randomly change to 1000 AD where guards will deal more damage, and Marle will randomly walk through the hallway, stunning anyone she comes in contact with.

Song Form

Song Name: Frog's Theme
Stage(s) Gaurdia Castle (600 AD).
Link: (Couldn't find just the music, so I had to go to youtube...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caRKvQAyU7M

~O-Suchin~

Made By: Wisp

Last edited by O-suchin the Magikarp; 09-22-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:31 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun

Character: Weavile
Standard B: Works the same as Samus and Lucario's thingy and Aura Sphere respectively. Long range. (Dark Pulse)
Side B: A fast, slashing attack whilst lunging forward. If attacked whilst lunging, Weavile is stunned. Does high damage, decent range. (Night Slash)
Up B: Weavile spirals upward, and knocks any opponent it makes contact with to the left or right. Functions as a recovery move. Long range. (Swords Dance)
Down B: An attack that knocks any nearby opponents back a fair distance, depending on their weight. Also knocks opponents off the stage if they're near enough to the edge. Close range. (Knock Off)
Final Smash: Forms several icicles and barrages the foe with them. (Ice Shard)
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 09-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Oxygen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Oxygen Send a message via MSN to Oxygen

Uh... I made the original, and Flygon Ruler made his. This is mine.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=78721

This is his. Look at the dates.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=84195

Apart from that, I'll make mine later =)

...Once known as Politoed...
Shoddy: Oxygenocide (Mod)

Looking for someone with experience with Forums - PM me, or send me a message in AIM.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Kenzy Catastrophe Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kenzy Catastrophe

Picture: http://attachments.techguy.org/attac...9/argonian.jpg

Character: Amusei the Argonian

Game Series: Morrowind! (On PC of course!)

Standard B: Claw claw spikey spike - He will spike you with his claws!

Side B: He dodges left, then right, and finally spits on you with extra goo.

Up B: Amusei jumps up and bashes you with the bony ridge on his forehead.

Down B: He stomps on you with his flippy-flappy-feet.

Final Smash: A barrage of punches and slaps.

Taunt 1(optional): He makes murloc sounds.

I made this solely for laughs. Dun flame me please.

P.S. Everyone knows The elder scrolls by now, right!?

Old 09-26-2008, 02:02 AM
TVTMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I got a bunch of big lengthy movesets over at Smashboards. Check 'em out.

Make Your Move: Sain Make Your Move: Shy Guy
Make your Move: Treecko Make your Move: Zora Soldier
Make your Move: TVTMaster Make your Move: Pom Pom

Back again for like the fifth sixth seventh time or something. Moving and taking classes at community college and beating all the Zelda games and arrrglblargl.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Apocrypha Offline
Master Trainer

Guys I like your work. I wont update the first pages, since I'm not here much, but keep up your good work. Also, TVTMaster, I avoid the Smashboards due to tourneyfaggotry.

I joined.

UPDATE: I will do I MAJOR cosmetic upgrade, possibly EVERYTHING will change. I will make it so that full movesets will be requiered, as well as some other COOL stuff.

Last edited by Apocrypha; 10-11-2008 at 04:58 AM.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:43 PM
TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor Offline
Elite Trainer

Picture (not needed):
Character: Large Fry
Game Series: Wario Land Shake it
Standard B: Eats you and spits you out his umm other end
Side B: Jumps up and lands and makes a earthquake
Up B: jumps up and up (basicly to escape)
Down B: Makes you jump higher
Final Smash: jumps higher than any jump and lands makes all character go up into the air.
Taunt 1(optional): Laughs at you
Taunt 2(optional): licks lips (well look a big fish he eats alot!)

i also have an Item idea:
Picture:
Name: Bumbleprod
Series:Wario Land
What Happens when graped or thrown: you throw it once it lands it walks till it falls of the eadge and if its closed in well i ges it will never go quickly. but of cousre it will go away eventulay. and when your opponties or you touch it in the game it will make you fly into the air.
(does this make any sence)

Last edited by TeamMaskersLeaderTaylor; 10-11-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 10:56 PM
djangocat1 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Character: Silver the Hedgehog
Game Series: Sonic the Hedgehog
Standard B: A small blast using hands. Similar to R.O.B's B attack.
Side B: Begins floating to one side. Similar to Falco's Side B, but slower and has more damage. Can be charged.
Up B: Uses telekinetic powers to launch foward at the same height of Sonic's Up-B.
Down B: Creates a small shockwave. Can be charged for bigger damage.
Final Smash: Telekinitic Charge - Silver will make a plethora of items fall down. Hold A to charge power, then launch all of the items on stage at all enemies. If Silver is touched, he will instantly KO the person who touched him.
Taunt 1(optional): Throws a blue chaos emerald in the air for a small second, then catches it.
Taunt 2(optional): Whistles, then makes his "quills" float.
Taunt 1+2(optional): Blaze the Cat will appear as a ghost for a short second.

Pokemon Pearl
Name: Zack
FC:1590 1171 1241
Closed Thread